Alright, Veeky Forums, here's the deal...

Alright, Veeky Forums, here's the deal. I wanna make an intentionally terrible and highly Magical Realm setting for the lulz.

ITT: We think of ways to cram as many godawful fetishes as possible into one setting.

All combat is sexual

GIrls have penises and are exactly identical to men. They are hairy, tall, and have high testosterone

Boys have breasts and
vaginas and are shorter on average.

all paladins are chastity knights. fallen paladins are cuck knights.

All-female races, all-male races.

Well, furries obviously.

and in the same setting
Gender-as-race ?

Well this is certainly terrible

Sex restores magical power

The Whizzard's arch-enemy is The Shitlord, a sorceror who harnesses the power of poop.

He doesn't do anything perverted with it, he just uses it to make the fields of the peasants more productive, thus eliminating hunger in his fiefdom. The peasant girls are so grateful that they go to his tower in their best fuck-me dresses, where they let him shit into their open mouths.

It was good and then it was horrifying.

Well that turned to shit fast.

Go play Corruption of Champions. Take notes. That's a good start.

Well fuck it, Fetish thread

My fetish is glorious martial combat with a stacked armored muscle girl.

I want to meet her on the field of battle as our the armies of our respective nations clash. I want to admire her sword form and the form of her body as she presses forward with her banner.

I want to meet her on that field, meet her in combat. I want to trade blows with her, denting each others armor, neither of us able to strike the killing blow. We would stand as titans on the battle field, immovable and perfectly matched, unable to slay the others as we had all other foes before them.

The horn would sound the retreat and we would both return to the encampments thinking of the other, of their power and grace. We would remember, and when battle was joined again we would seek them out. It would become our routine, to find the other on the field and trade blows with them until the battle ended. As the days past we would begin to banter, calling across insults and taunts to one another, but in our hearts we would know only praise for their skill.

Eventually the war would end and i would return home, saddened that i may never again see her on the field of battle, and sickened that that mattered more to me than anything.

I would set out on a quest to try and stave off my depression, though i know it to be futile. I would fight my way past monsters and through ancient dungeons until finally i came to the chamber that held my prize.

And she would be there, my competitor in the quest, come to take it as well. And we would be joined once more in glorious combat as we fought over the relic. But this was different than meeting as part of a grand battle, we were alone now, with no one to see.

In the furious ensuing fight our blades, much worn over the course of our quests, would break, and we would tear at each others armor with but our hands seeking to expose flesh into which we could plunge our daggers. But as steel is peeled away the daggers are forgotten, and soon we would be tearing off each others armor for an entirely different purpose.

Oh how glorious to see the face beneath her helmet. Oh how glorious to loose her hair from the bindings that allowed it to fit under her helmet and watch it flow down her shoulders. Oh how glorious to run my hands along the contours of her muscular flesh, and to trace the scars of her skin with my lips. Oh how glorious to pierce her final defense and be joined now in making love as we had been joined while making war. Oh how glorious as her nails dig into my shoulders and for the first time she spills my blood. Oh how glorious it would be.

>My fetish is
This isn't what this thread is about, though.

Races and classes are mono-gender.

Every generic noun related to females needs a '-ness' suffix, no matter how retarded (ex. Amazoness)

STR, COS e CHA based characters tend to be morbidly obese (since in fat people's fantasies being fat means you're stronger, tougher and better looking).
DEX, INT e WIS based characters tend towards being lolis/shotas instead.

Some spells are cast through bodily excretions or masturbation.

Martial arts and grappling consist mostly on touching any mildly erogenous zone of the opponent in order to turn them into subservient, thirsty sluts instantly and in any circumstance.

I really don't give a shit. What's your fetish?

>STR, COS e CHA based characters tend to be morbidly obese
Or bearmode guys and musclegirls.

>What's your fetish?
Telling anons that they should take their fetish to /d/. I'm really hard right now.

>for the lulz

sure it is

Spells, once learned, integrate themselves into the genetic code of the wizard/witch who learned them, allowing spells to be learned from a master through imbibing their bodily secretions.

shit in my mouth, master greenstaff

>Implying OP doesn't just plan to fap to this.

Legal punishments are spanking, flogging, and getting tied to the stocks naked for public use.

People who fail rolls vs fear always shit/piss themselves by default.

Sex recharges magical energy, so wizards keep quad amputee fuckdolls for mana recharge. It is not unusual to see them fuck their toys in public. Entire slave trades exist around this.

Paladins get their powers by sitting in a chastity belt and getting NTRd the fuck out.

You have 3 types of combat. Rape, Consent and Tease.

Rape is aggressively used to drain people of their sexual energies to become stronger, yet more difficult to drain from an unwilling opponent.

Consensual allows you to wear your opponent down safely and drain energy from them if your the dominant partner. Its not as effective as Rape, but most of the time easier to achieve without backfiring.

Teasing allows to frustrate an opponent into too hasty actions, or disrupt fetish magic. The more teased an opponent is, the more energy can be drained from them.

Fetish marshals are those whose bodies hone a few fetishes, they cannot adapt to many but can become extremely powerful with ones they do master.

Fetish magicians can magically use many fetishes on their opponents, but their magic will never be better then a Fetish marshal in the same ability.

Depravities are fetishes you want, and therefore are highly effective to those who want it and they have an extremely hard time resisting their effects.

Repulses are fetishes those are disgusted with and have very little effect to them. It can be quite helpful to be with those who are repulsed by different things then you as they may be able to sexually dominate an opponent who'd otherwise dominate you with your depravity.

Paladins and Clerics specialize in capturing their opponents rather than killing them, through the use of sleep gas, mind control and lots and lots and lots of bondage gear.

>so wizards keep quad amputee fuckdolls for mana recharge. It is not unusual to see them fuck their toys in public. Entire slave trades exist around this.

Amputation isn't necessary.

>elf slave wat do
Go away.

Well you certainly don't dismember them.

>take notes on furry oc donutsteel