CYOA IN ALL FIELDS

CYOA IN ALL FIELDS

NO SCREAMING ABOUT PVP-EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truly I'm afraid I must give this OP a 2 out of 10.

You forgot a link to the last thread:
You forgot a link to the pastebin of info:
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Worse of all you started the thread with a ROLL your own adventure, not a choose your own adventure.

2 Points for starting with an image file though!

If I could I would combine all four of these comfy cyoas into a Super Comfy cyoa
Yes I know I could do that, but I'm to lazy to actually do it

>Private Cabin
>Adaptation
>Travel Column
>The Right Track
>Training Train

Watch me be a NEET, while I explore weird shit.

Post the knigga CYOA.

Not the poster but here u go

All the dimension!

Well the RYOA was started with because op wanted to post cyoa instead of arguing bout culling or whatever

Also here i go on a train
>whistle
>adaptation
>right track
>destination change
20 years till comeback.
I would pick the universe from a fic i read once where the more knowledge you have the better your magic.

I really appreciate back-links to previous threads.
One of the most useful /cyoag/ traditions, ever since the threads stopped 404-ing immediately upon hitting page 11.

I'll take everything that isn't contradictory.
None of the 'Rival' choices though.

HoteiMegaComfySuperChillZone CYOA! At that point you may as well just be put in a pod with a feed tube and be in the matrix hehehe

>Post a CYOA
>The destination is decided by the post number
???
I'll go to whatever CYOA is posted next.

>Private Cabin
A necessity on this ride
>Adaptation
>A New Me
The little girl option
>Fellow Traveler
Anyone want to go coop on a new magical realm with me?
>The Power of Love
I wonder what currency it pays in. Dollars? Space pesos? Chocolate coins? XP?

>Pain Train
I'm a Big Guy. Plus I can just stay in my cabin till the ride is over.

I wonder what happens if you choose both Fickle Weather and Predictable Weather as your Outdoor options? Maybe the predictable weather becomes the new normal that changes frequently?

I think that's an old one? Strife posted a version on Oct 18 that upped the sanctuary to 1 square mile (my guess is because 1 acre would barely fit the house depending on the options you took).

Still no news on the new travellers tale huh?

>home teleport
>can smuggle everything to my nation.

Here's the last one i got

I didn't know your home was a nation. What's its population?

>tfw waifuing your pantheon
>tfw have the power to create more of them in the future over a long period of time
>tfw they call you daddy

>they call you daddy

All the points changing the destination to Paradise. (Please be odds..)
Cuddle Train, b/c why not?

The moist important question everyone forgot to ask is: Are there lolis on the cuddle train?

>moist

That was an unfortunate? typo.

Retard.... He lives somewhere where everything is illegial (Tingapur for isntance) but is very close to somewhere where he can get almost anything (shipping lanes for instance). Simples!

>everything is illegial

If everything is illegal, how come people live there? Shouldn't they be dead since breathing is illegal?

Punishing people for committing crimes is also illegal.

>fly to columbia
>purchase drugs at low price en masse
>carry as much as you can and teleport home
>you can now undercut everyone on the black market
>if you get caught you can just tp away

it's a way more powerful option that other ones.

do I learn the skills related to the rooms at a faster rate or do I have some sort of baseline skill that I can increase over time, for example the Veeky Forums room or the music room would I be better at playing the guitar or painting models in there but not in general?

I think you're missing the point of the CYOA.

Also, you're acting like being a drug dealer is a safe line of work.

Really? I imagine it would be the same if you picked up a guitar right now and practiced. Don't see why it would be any different.

i am not saying that. it's just that it provides this option while the other options don't.

The option to be a drug dealer?

I give you five hours before you wind up with a hole in your head or a police baton up your ass.

Didn't strife make a monster cyoa that goes along with this one?

Yes, much better. Otherwise if you picked room options like the Olympic pool and full gymnasium you could easily run out of space.

>Entrance
The Coin

>Outdoors
Grassland - Brook, Trees & Shrubs, Fog, Fickle Weather, Events

>Indoors
Kitchen - Food Replicator, Breakfast Nook, Mythical Ingredients
Bedroom - Temperature Controlled
Guestrooms - Temperature Controlled, Larger, Doubled
Bathrooms - Automated Groomer, Smell Neutralizer, Deluxe
Living Room - 300" UltraHDTV, Streaming Service, Surround System
Computer Room - Laptops, Smart House (JARVIS)

My first meal in my new house is a fruit platter, starting with a Golden Apple (immortality) and ending with Ambrosia (godhood) from the fictional setting of the Hercules and Xena shows. Not sure what domain I'll pick although Sanctuary sounds appropriate. It's time to learn how to get my god on (and enjoy a movie or two on the 300" television) before I return to Earth to help other people in need of comfort and relaxation obtain a sanctuary of their own.

Are you thinking of the Thinning The Herd one? Strife also posted it the same day I think.

rolll

>OP wants to post a CYOA
>OP proceeds to post a RYOA instead

Yeah, Thinning the Herd explicitly mentions it's a companion CYOA to Strife's Comfy one. So in addition to being a monster, you go back into your little dimension where you have Hoeti's granted Comfy zone.

Which I just used to keep certain people I culled from reality

I think you meant to type either unfortunate? or unfortunate? (or at least I think one of those two would've fit a bit better).

More often than not I notice that I type something correctly, and then I think to myself that I can make it look like a typo for a laugh or whatever. This was not one of those time.

Was that the one in which you have to select a category of people, like young or black, that you have to hunt?

This is a half-decent one I haven't seen in a long time.

Might take a bit to post; the pages got strewn around somehow.

I think this one was next.

And there might have been another update with fixed formatting, but I don't have it if so.

I'm working on a CYOA and I need you guys to tell me if my idea is stupid or not.

I'll keep things simple - you are a leader of a very important powerful organization, which is at war with another one. During the whole CYOA you'll be picking choices which constantly reference and point to this other organization, you have to maintain balance between the factions in your own one to prevent a civil war from going out, building up your own military to fight against your enemy, stuff like that. And then, if you take a mystery box at the end, it will be revealed that you were an agent from the opposing side all along, with a goal to slowly change your group from the inside to stop the hostilities, or at least weaken and divide it (making you going for a civil war instead of preventing it). There's some foreshadowing of this throughout the whole CYOA.

Mystery boxes are stupid, but the thing I planned would work better this way. Also this twist might piss people off.

Being on the side of the enemy route is very important in the CYOA, so I can dumb it down to a quest where you just decide to turn to their side if I have to get rid of the mystery box, but it will be dumb - a ruler ruining everything he has and betraying his own nation like that is retarded.

So, should I keep it as a mystery box or turn it into a quest? Is there another solution?

From the way you make it sound a mystery box doesn't seem to suit your CYOA.

Just do what shitstormanon did and have a two-page CYOA released a few hours to a day apart.

Better yet, start the thread with it and post it around halfway, at the 150-200 mark.

>Lovely Dreams
It wouldn't be comfy if these were being used to brainwash me, but I'm likely not to be the same as I was before. Dreams can change you in ways you wouldn't imagine.

>Magical Fridge
Okay, that would be /majorly/ convenient.

Does anyone know if someone has done any CYOAs similar to this one, but for other classes?

A cleric CYOA might be an idea, maybe have different archetype/domain choices at the start to define whether you wanted to be a healslut or holy pyromaniac.

There's one for paladin, and one for fallen paladin or whatever. Probably plenty enough for other classes, none come to mind though.

>Highlander's been dead for so long that 1.35 is being called Final now

Feels bad, man.

Well people die when they are killed.

It'll be done when it's done, you whiny baby.

>what is a meme

I was joking, you silly shit.

Make it !

Telling the same joke over and over every goddamn thread is boring as fuck.

That's the one. I don't have it, sadly

Well, the idea when I made it was that it would help initially populate threads when used by making the rolling constructive. Although it has a rolling mechanic, the whole point was to make CYOAs get posted. I'm sorry you don't like it.

Well, they're the ones that asked for it, do I don't see why not.

Have some patience.

Heh, a pure healslut CYOA would be nice.

I'm not sure if I should make a second post for decisions related to my roll, so I'll just make all those choices now.
>89-94: Eagleland/Earthbound
Evens: Twenty years.
Dubs: 81-88 Stay.

>Private Cabin
Home sweet home.
>New You
No one likes a neckbeard tourist.
>Fellow Traveler
I want to be the calm straight man to a goofy Hex Manic named Tabitha or Monica or something like that.
>The Power Of Love
Hex Maniac and I will probably need some spending money sooner or later.
>Family Trip
How strong would the bonds of someone who risked leaving all their friends and family behind be? Not very, I assume.

>Training Train: Psychic Powers
I'd prefer something a bit more like the Hogwarts or Polar Expresses myself, but this sounds pretty decent.

This is a pretty good idea. Rolling is only obnoxious because it clutters the thread without contributing, and OP image mostly averts that.

>roll your own adventures

>I don't see why not

>Optional DLC
>as part of a longer CYOA (so no 'rolling' posts)
>If you chose one particular race
>And you don't want the Strength boost
>And you could roll offsite
Truly, the worst type of cancer.

>Giant Seahorse

If he can help me with my finances, or better yet make me rich? his kids would want for nothing.

Not to mention aiding other sentient seadwellers out there.

Would pick waifu but money is better than that shit in this case.

I'm a boring person, so I'll take the boring option (i.e. the Centaur).

>Sharpshooter

>Items
-Composite bow
*Frost Enchantment
*Numbing Poison
-Great-cloak
*Life Enchantment
-Amulet

>Magic
-Invisibility
-celestial Arrow

>Companions
-Sabrina
-Morwenna
-Kyphia Sunleaf
-Wolf

I stealth-fully track down those who would dare destroy my precious forest with the aid of my magic and my wolf. Once we find our mark, my other companions will use their magic to turn the forest into a complex maze while I begin to shoot my enchanted and magically buffed arrows into them. the frost will slow them and ultimately freeze them, while the poison will make them clumsy and sleepy. They will die without feeling too much pain and without much resistance.

I always found her less 'boring' and more 'creepy.' Got those Stepford vibes, you know?

yeee boi

You don't understand. She's exactly what waifufags want. That's their ideal.

>Shaman
>Belt of Knives
>Healing Vapours
>Alter Winds
>Arrow (Knife) Storm.
>Ancient Echos

>General Tachus and Gustav; get these boys some tree religion and help 'em acclimate to the woodlands.

>Old Woadstone Golem

>ride train to Paradise, stay forever
>better_than_expected.webm
Now that skelly has my ticket, time to choose upgrades:
> 10 Private Cabin
> 25 Adaptation
> 25 Family Trip
> 35 Whistle
> 00 Training Train

I turn into whatever shining beings inhabit Paradise, bring 20 willing family and friends with me, and stay forever. On top of that I have a comfy trip, git gud at a skill of my choice, and if anything goes horribly wrong I get to try it again. Pretty good!

>I always found her less 'boring' and more 'creepy.' Got those Stepford vibes, you know?
Eh. She'd clean and cook for me, would apparently put up with my bullshit, and she has a human upper body for hugs and kisses and other stuff. Plus I'm not certain I'm up to the challenge of caring for an animal, no matter how smart and/or sapient (and the Centaur would basically care for me instead).
>She's exactly what waifufags want. That's their ideal.
Not exactly my ideal, but whatever.

Don't be stupid. Speak for yourself if you absolutely need to express that idea.

eyyy

Seems rather petty of you to assume that waifufags want perfect housewives.

I'll have you know I'm a scaly, fuck furry faggots and their horse pussies.

>reasons Centaur a best
I agree with this, actually. The problem is she's straight up better than the other options in a practical sense, and in an idealist sense she doesn't fit type; she basically exists as a protest option provided by the OP as passive-aggressive complaining (authentic or ironic, the detriment is the same).

Part of what makes a choice fun and meaningful is the context for that choice. Things like the setting, specific circumstances, and the options available.

I recognize that image series, it was adorbs.

Paying a CYOA
>Adaptation 25
>New You 35
>Training train

>fuck... horse pussies
I think they agree with you on that one, user.

My google-fu is weak. Got any keyword that can supplement the image search?

>Go see aliens
>Can't leave
Well that sucks

check iqdb, it should be on the boorus.

Then it was someone else, friend.

>I recognize that image series, it was adorbs.
I agree, and further claim that all three people in the pictures are cute (even the grumpy assistant).

Specialization: Wild Hunter

Items:
Amulet - Strength
Great cloak - Strength

Spells:
[Free]Wild Shape - Grizzly Bear/Tiger/Wolf
Invisibility
Healing Vapours
Flesh of Oak

Animal Companions:
Small White Cat

Yeah I'm just going to go full nude wearing only the amulet and great cloak for magical and physical protection respectively.
Grizzly bear + healing vapours + Flesh of Oak for maximum tanking needs
Tiger + invisibility for being stealthy and sneaky as well to pounce and maul people to death
Wolf + invisibility for traveling and tracking

And the cat for hilarious social commentary and for Cheshire/quantum shenanigans.

Neat