Fantasy Art Dump

Looking for fantasy background pics of both mundane and fantastical locations, specifically interior sights, for campaign backdrops on roll20. The less focus on people, the better.

Dumping what I have currently, but I'm looking for stables and ice caves.

I'll post what I think are ice caves, but all the pics of ice caves I have are in my underdark folder, and them thumbnails are damn tiny. So please forgive me if I derp.

>leaving the bedroom window open while it's snowing

WHYYYYY?!!!

It's cool.

Forgot to attach the file. Whoopsie.

Thanks user, also, I am pretty sure half the pics I'll be posting are also crystal caves. But eh, no reason why caves full of crystal can't also be full of light.

That would actually be pretty awesome. Especially if the crystals glow, and the light is reflected off of all of the ice, but the light is cold so it never melts any of the ice!

I hate when I quote myself.

This pic has got some snow on the rocks in the bottom right corner. But I can't tell if the waterfalls are frozen solid, or if the rocks are magic and thus floating over the water.

I'm pretty sure these are quarts, but judging from the clothes this cave must be in a pretty cold place. So this is probably also an ice cave, since quarts can withstand cold and water pretty well, compared to other crystals which would be destroyed in an ice cave.

Sorry OP, I dug down into the bottom of my folders, and the ones I posted are all I got that are even remotely similar to ice caves.

Best of luck!

It's fine. Thanks for contributing.