Is your BBEG a real villain?

Is your BBEG a real villain?

Have they ever caught a good guy, like a real superhero?

Have they ever tried a disguise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txXQH978aug
youtu.be/a8Xg_6Vcg3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RBCYXe5ufas
youtube.com/watch?v=ayq41-UJ7Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=ko9UgxRxN20
youtube.com/watch?v=95rEV5V4mPg
youtube.com/watch?v=GXoZsgNHquM
youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD71JeX4Vk0
youtube.com/watch?v=L1YsYRxmV9E
youtube.com/watch?v=NTdgj0dr4Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=uVKcRlQK2yg
youtube.com/watch?v=6f2EuV5p2xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw&t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=KUNSJGrA170
youtube.com/watch?v=ibfa2Uuierc
youtu.be/G5KxZ5Lc_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=x0PpypTScV4
youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know, I actually do enjoy these threads. Yeah, they're a shitty meme... but they're still a fairly new shitty meme that hasn't lost the novelty yet.

Uhh.. nuhuh.

A real villain? I still cant decide.
Does tearing a major asshole in the world to a dream world and becoming a God of Humanity and granting said humanity gift of magic (without this ashhole in the future, there would be no wizards and magic in the past) does count as an evil deed? Provided for creating said asshole he sacrificed a LOT of wizards. Genocide whole magical civilization in fact.

Well, uh, technically, nah.

What if my setting is the main antagonist

Rolled 11 (1d20)

>I roll to attack the setting

Not bad. A couple of abstracts change, a logline died on the cutting floor, but the concept still largely remains unmoved.

Nahh...nah.

Fuck off /v/, your memes are shit and so are you

Sounds like you're playing Dark Heresy the right way, then.

>the BBEG music comes on
youtube.com/watch?v=txXQH978aug

>NO! DON'T TOUCH THAT

>Not posting best version.
youtu.be/a8Xg_6Vcg3Q

>jojo
>good
pick one and only one

>not youtube.com/watch?v=RBCYXe5ufas
apply yourself

What happens if you miss the setting?

But user... he did pick one.
We are number one.

well, technically uh, nah

How does it feel knowing that you have objectively bad taste?

Well, the character I had intended as the main antagonist was apparently likeable enough that they started to work for her. So does it count as catching them if they stay willingly?
New antagonist is going to be the unconquered world, now.

It's a rebirthed meme, in a sense. There's an essence of nostalgia that keeps it from being too tacky.

God, i hope trollface and FFUUU will not reborn. This shit was shit even when it was novelty.

No, now it's dumb and gay, and you're trying to pretend it's not because you lack any self-awareness.

Alright, I can see that I am going to have to teach you how to be VILLAINS!

So many reaction images just waiting to happen in there...

>We are Alpharius
youtube.com/watch?v=ayq41-UJ7Cg

>youtube.com/watch?v=ko9UgxRxN20

>you were never an extra on Lazy Town
>you never lifted with Magnus
>you never shot to shit with Stefan
>you never held hands with Julianna

>Is your BBEG a real villain?
Shadowy organisation out to have complete control over the world.
Sounds pretty evil.
Actually cares about the populous and wants to do what is right?
Starts to sound look good guys.
>Have they ever caught a good guy, like a real superhero?
Well, the Party have all been in jail for over a session now, so yes.
Granted, I drugged our water so we would get captured rather then just killed after a drawn-out battle.
>Have they ever tried a disguise?
They were our employers for a time and one of the party, the NPC, so it wasn't really a surprise to us, was a sleeper agent so this counts for a disguise.

In a more traditional sense, they have strict uniform guidelines to uphold all the time. No time for casual or undercover work sans that one sleeper agent.

> granting said humanity gift of magic

If this means that there were no human wizards before he did the deed I assume the wizards sacrificed were elves or fae or some other prissy fuckers that the world is better off without anyway.
So no, not evil.

Here's a little lesson in TRICKERY

it's nostalgic

Now look at this Go that I just Throw

I know rivals can get sort of rough with each other, but I think that Sportacus went a step too far when he gave Robbie cancer.

This is actually something I have never tried yet. Anyone got advice for introducing a character who appears to be just another NPC but is secretly a villian?

Been running a game for a while now, there's a recurring NPC that all of the players really like, and he acts like he's helping them, but hes actually fucking them over because he's secretly a guy they're chasing. He a kind old mentor type who has convinced one of the PCs that he's this destined hero, and always asks "how do you plan to approach X, so I can help whatever way I can?" The hapless wannabe hero spills it Everytime, and the villains always seem just a *tad* too prepared for them. They haven't caught on yet. I've been running this game for 3 months.

THROW IT AT HIM NOT ME!

What stage of memes are we on right now? Are we still being ironic or are we post-ironic?

I'd say it's a mix of post-ironicism and meme nouveau, though it obviously doesn't forget its neo-surrealistic roots.

Occasionally a meme comes to life that is bad but unironically inspires great things. IIRC the success of We Are Number One as a meme led to a bunch of crowdfunding to help Robbie Rotten's actor get medical treatment since he's fighting cancer.

Also it's a pretty dope tune mate.

That's why [s4s] is second best board after Veeky Forums

I thought the crowdfunders spawned the meme, not the other way around. People fighting cancer with meme magic, if you will.

Unfortunately /v/ and /b/ autists are here to stay. Just report threads and hide them.

>Don't retort, hide and report

Yes he is, he's a villain most vile

Not only has he caught one, he turned him to evil and darkness. The former good guy is now his right hand henchman.

He is a master of disguise, mostly via proxy with projections and altered agents

The only thing he does not do is play a mean ska band with his minions...

Ugh, let's NET something else!

that's beautiful. I wish you were my DM

L̢̨̫̟͚̤͓̘̦̺̱̫̘̪̗͎̜̱͇ͨ̒̽͋ͭ͗͋͊ͮ̌͋̊ͫͮ͛̕͞ͅͅȌ̔ͮ̑͑ͯ҉̨͈̟̘͇̗͎͖̺̙̩͖̫͈͙̭̺̘͚̕͡O̵͍̦̩̻͔͍̬̥̾̊̑̏ͯ̇̋͒̔ͤ̕K̵̶̢̝̯͓͓̗̳̙̟̗͚̼̲̖͕̬̤͇̺ͣ̒ͭ̅̄̒͒̓͐̆̊̈́̚ ̶͉̟͖͓͇̟̬̙̰͇͈̞̰̠̾̏ͮͧ̃̆̏̒̀̚̚̚͟ͅÃ̵̜̰̙̱̔̓͆ͭ͆̓̀̃͟͢͞T̨ͮ͛̊̚͏̸̵͙̙̱̪̲͎̗̳̕ ̩̮̭̹̩̰̞̓̄̀͛̋̍ͨͨ͒ͫ͂ͩ̅ͭͤͯͬ̂̌͝T̴̞̗͔̫̯̜̙̠̫ͭ̀̑̊͗͋ͨ͌͆̆͢H̖̼͕͉̱̺̹͙̗͉̞̠̗͕̘̙̤͖̾̿͊͑ͧ̈́ͨ̽̔̇ͦ̊̏̐̕͟͜ͅI̢̧͎͚̘̹̯̮̥͔̼̦̙͙̔̑̓̽ͮ̉͌͜ͅS̸̞̖̻̰̹̟̳̻̠ͮ̃ͫ̃̋ͣ̊͋ͣ̎͆ͮ͌ͦ̏̉̒ͧ̏̀͝ ̳̻̺͍̪ͮ̃̽̓ͩͫ̊̉͜͜N̸̮̞̲̮̥̫͇͓̥͓͈̗̳̲͚̗̞̟̊̊̏ͬͫͩͬͮ̎ͬ̓̋̑ͣ̏͛͜͟͠͞Eͯ̊̓̓̌͒͆ͫͪ̎̐͞͏̩͓̙͙̲͎̫͉͉̻̣̜̜Ţ̓̑͛ͭ̾̃̎̿̏̓̍ͯ̔̽ͮ̊ͯ͢͜҉̧͕̪͓̦̺͉̝̙͔͖̣͉͎̥̼̩̳̜

Our current BBEG duo are boring, edgey hunks of death and power sitting on their thrones of skulls.

The recurring, megalomaniac and insane, harmless villain does this shit a lot, though. He's fun to deal with.

Problem, user?

>not posting best best version
youtube.com/watch?v=95rEV5V4mPg

Is it wrong that I want to make a deathwatch squad comprised of Robbie and his clones painted in his suits colors?

Maybe I have grown insane, but I've started to actually like the song.

>Real villain
Grade-A, really. Accept no substitutes.
>Caught a good guy
Yup. Caught three of them, actually. Blood sacrificed the shit out of one guy.
>Tried a disguise
Ha. He sold the party warlock a Hold Person wand he had ensured wouldn't work on him.

Its almost as good as the pirate song, to be honest. Goddamn what is it about Lazy town that makes it such a good spawning ground for good music memes and just good songs in general? Probably Robbie Rotten.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXoZsgNHquM
Just in case anyone here hasnt heard it

My BBEG has been wearing a human disguise for centuries, so to speak. He's a fallen god that has slowly and meticulously worked his way to the throne. The player characters are unwittingly delivering him the artifacts that will restore his power. At that point, he may catch them. Though I don't know if the Goddess' chosen murderhobos can be considered superheroes.

Not really. It was a humans wizard civilization. Sounds very complicated, but stable time loop - in past he grant humans magic, then he genocide so he can became ascend and then using his power and untapped power of other world, became a truly powerful god. By logic of said dream world, there is no concept of time or dimesions, so for a dream world he was always a god long before said genocide ritual.

me on the left

I honestly miss troll logic comics. The squiggly arms were oddly charming, and I really liked some of the stuff people could come up with.
My all-time favorite would have to be "fly by pulling your chair up."

Pic unrelated.

This is actually my favorite meme to be honest. Lazytown songs are top tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD71JeX4Vk0
youtube.com/watch?v=L1YsYRxmV9E
youtube.com/watch?v=NTdgj0dr4Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=uVKcRlQK2yg

Its like meme of the year tbqh.

theres are numerous layers to this meme, more than can be counted

It's funny, but it's only just barely not people trying to make the Nutshack lightning strike twice.

>nutshack
literally who?

>tfw We Are Number One isn't pirate-related and so they probably won't cover it

now look at this net

Am I supposed to be able to read that?

The only letters that matter are in the middle, uncorrupted.
>LOO K A TT H ISN ET
>LOOK AT THIS NET

It took me a while to work it out.

this
troll science was great

Hͬ͑̔̂̽̿ͧͯ̚̚͏̷̸̙̝͙͖̮͖͇͇̲̜͓̘͍̜͞ͅE̶̖͍͔̞̋̎ͣ̀ͣ̂̿͋̀͡ ̧̢ͨ̑̉̓҉̵͕̖̻̬̜̗̼̹̠̜͕͖̤̪̼͖̹͠C̨͖͉̹͔͉̔̂ͬ͋ͧ͘͡O̸ͦ͆͊̏̊́͠͠͏͖̜̭͇̭̪͇͕̥Ṃ̧̤͓̱̝̤͚̺͈͍̖͚̳̣ͭͫ̑̊̇ͧ̾̀͞͡ͅE̵̴͋͐̎ͨ͑҉̙̲̮͓̺͙̺͘͞S͕̗͎̭̥̹̯̜̬̭͕̲̼̼̈͊̄̑͌͂̔ͣ͋͆̓̀́

Well, I have multiple 'BBEGs' so to speak...but one of them, actually did all that stuff and then some. Disguises, trickery and all that kind of stuff is up his alley.

>tfw Robbie Rotten has cancer

why do I love this

especially the cooking by the book song

why is Stephanie so hot

youtube.com/watch?v=6f2EuV5p2xQ

>you will never handle Stephanie's little body

The we are number one song is actually really fucking good but I've never heard the unedited version

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw&t=16s

youtube.com/watch?v=KUNSJGrA170

My favs of the "We are a Pirate"

youtube.com/watch?v=ibfa2Uuierc

>mfw this song is actually fucking great and I'm thinking on putting it on my gym playlist

>I'm thinking on putting it on my gym playlist
Sportacus would be proud

As much as anyone is in Westeros. Scheming and plotting on how to remove their enemies without disturbing the King's Peace

There are no 'good guys' in Westeros, but they have imprisoned people who tried to help others for selfless ends

Does feigning imcompetance and ignorance count?

Someone edits RaHoWa to make it slightly closer to playable

Yarr harr fiddle dee dee
If you love to sell pussy

You are a pirate!

>the branch scene
Fuck it hurts so good.

Nope

That Scout's got life figured out.

youtu.be/G5KxZ5Lc_YA

>We are Alpharius

>Huron Blackheart's spare time

We still got Gloryhammer. They did a song about, "Goblin King of the Darkstone Galaxy." And evil wizards.

Same vocalist as Alestorm too.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0PpypTScV4

LAZYTOWN RPG WHEN?!

>Lazytown, near future
>Sportacus and Pink-Haired girl have long since left the town
>Their statues stand proudly in the town square from years ago, when they finally redeemed the once-evil Robbie Rotten and turned him into an agent of good and fitness
>NPCs are the adult versions of the children of Lazytown, and some of them even have children of their own
>They are all of a diligent nature, who refuse junkfood and adore exercise
>But, in the darkness of the Lazytown underground, something evil lurks in the shadows
>Something sinister
>A real...VILLAIN (who has caught a good guy, like a real superhero)
>The once proud citizens have begun to revert to their lazy ways
>They're beginning to raise their idyllic children in a way that would make Sportacus ree
>It's up to you and your party (random citizens of Lazytown who have taken on the mantle of Veeky Forumsness themed superheroes) to thwart the evil plans of a mysterious new villain, plotting to make the world a sugary, diabetes-riddled place
>Can our brave new heroes stop them? Or will it be too late for these future Sportacus's and Stephanies to defeat the evil bad guy?
>Find out next, on the new Adventures of Lazytown!

Think about it. You could have DMPCs like an old, retired Sportacus (whose still got some old tricks up his sleeveless sleeves), an older, more mature Stephanie (who is now a powerful superhero in her own right), The redeemed Robbie Rotten (who you can come to for advice on how REAL VILLAINS?! think), and a whole slew of other exciting stuff. It sounds like a really fun, neat setting, and I wouldn't mind playing it once or twice, just to see how the story ends.

LAZYTOWN RPG WHEN?!

>"You miss and accidentally break the 4th wall"

youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw
here you go, lad.

Classic