Drawthread: Picnic Basket Edition

Previous Thread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow.gamepedia.com/8/84/Jodan.jpg?version=418ac82f31a1c48d57d7848c56685495
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would like to request a young sheep abhuman clinging to the head/back of a Space Wolf chapter marine while he goes about his daily business.
Artist preference as to whether the sheep is asleep or not, and how violent the Marine's daily business is.

Requesting Human Hunter(Feral)/Monk(Many styles).

Young brown eyed man, fit build rather than swole, long brown scruffy hair.
All of his equipment & clothing would be self made while surviving, or scraps leftover from when he escaped.
So stone, wood, and fur are more likely than cloth or treated leather. He keeps a few stone knives and one spear.
So, yeah basically Yamcha (left) but without the pet, weapons, or nice clothes. And basically Udyr (right) but not as old, big, or beardy.
Though he probably has body & beard hair, just not as nice.

Fun but useless facts:
Can hold his breath for 8 minutes.
Cannot handle his alcohol, but loves it anyways.

Anchoring for the drawfriend working on Perfected Minimalism: my friend says that her personal favorite is the sketch on the top-left, but that the middle piece has the best take on the tabard - she also added that she'd prefer if the character wasn't wearing underwear, as well.

Wondering if I could request a full body rendition of a vampiric NPC the party has clashed with and worked with in the past in a Warhammer game. Thanks for giving the request a look, guys.

He styles himself a knight when out and about (he was one in life), wearing armor something like the left two images. Facially, he's like the top right guy in shape, expression, and facial hair style, with one particular distinction. His hair is cut fairly short, and he has a pronounced widow's peak. His hair is black and his eyes are blue.

He uses a hand-and-a-half sword something like what's depicted in the lower right: it's an unfancy, unornamented weapon. Besides that, he just wears a misericorde in his belt.

Pose-wise, I'm open to suggestions or ideas, but one idea I had was to have him standing with one foot on a corpse, carrying himself as if he was posing for a painting.

Requesting the character on the left dressed for a nice evening in something like the dress on the right.

Please and thank you! And thanks to lemon for the original delivery of my barbarian chef!

Requesting:
Lithe young girl wearing rags, carrying whip and lantern, as she's berating user (no picture available) for being creepy childlover. Whipping optional.
Her expression should be either angry or disgusted.
Also floor is lav... I mean floor is made of stone faces (think Berserk Eclipse scene)

Please and thank you.

Anchoring for who's working on the coloring on this fine young lady.

Also for if they're still interested in completing their WIP.

Requesting my female Golem, wearing the dress pictured and looking very happy, because she finally has one that fits properly

Anchor.

Ive got kind of a weird one. I have a bad guy for a game coming up tomorrow based on Jabril, the islamic version of the angel gabriel (angel in pic attached.)

Any way I can have a larger drawing of Jabril, with the skirt as a more reddish color, a pair of Kopesh on his hips, and a thick magical book with a blooddrop made of crystal on the cover.

Thanks in advanced.

khopesh*

these things. Sorry for misspell.

Reposting from old thread. This worked out really well a few months ago, I was wondering if someone could draw a monster just based on description.

"I had heard tell of those creatures and thought them mere superstition, but I could no longer deny the horrible truths uttered by the natives. It sat at least 5 feet tall and almost as broad, its awful chitinous paw clutching the branch it perched on. Not wholly locust and not wholly ape, its long, segmented hind legs launched it from the tree towards my prone position, and it landed with an unsettling grace and lack of sound. It straightened to its full, towering height above me before letting loose a sound not unlike a train screeching along old metal tracks. As it unfolded its secondary forelimbs from its torso and began to draw nearer, I thought that surely I was staring into the face of true and terrible nightmare."

do you play with a DM in this game?

repostan This is a big one but I need a rather spectacular final boss for my AdEva game (I fucked up and nerfed the MP Evas). What I want is an entity like the Beast of Revelation (dead center, bottom right) comprised of the body parts of the Mass Produced Evangelions (top and center, bottom and center). A description of the beast from the bible:

>Having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy

The horns and crowns are optional, but if you want you can use the spikes impaled in the head of the one MP-Eva (top and center) as a form of horns. I guess you could do halos for crowns if you must.

Since this is a mammoth request in of itself you don't have to do this next part, but I would seriously appreciate it. I want Armaros (top and left) on top of the beast, wings spread much like Satan on top of a similar beast in the famous page from Devilman (bottom left). Totally optional, but I would appreciate it.

also if is in this thread, are you still interested?

Requesting a cleric of knowledge dude, blonde half elf. White robes, cog/gear emblems on them, with a blindfold over his eyes.

Timidly holding a dagger with a small yellow lizard-like eye on the hilt would be a bonus!

It's not for RPG, it's cooperative board game. No DM role, monsters are autopilot.

Wondering if this artist is still around to maybe continue this WIP of a giant brush wielding drunken illusionist painter/cook based off of Ushio Shinohara, the boxer artist, and Shide, the buddhist monk, riding an illusory chicken-dragon tortoise? This was from back in July or something, just thought I'd bring it back in case you had more time to spare.

Thank you for the work you've done so far and I hope to see it complete.

Anyone want to draw a paladin? Can he have violet eyes, and the shield should be fully metal. Thanks in advance!

delivery~

Requesting a scene from a CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, pistols drawn? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his pistol confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his before in his life.

VERY cool

Oh wow, she looks amazing! Thanks so much, user!

Requesting a Drow Street Samurai,

He has rather androgynous physique/looks often being mistaken for a girl, which usually pisses him off. Otherwise his personality is rather droll, often times coming off as bored or uninterested in events going on around him.

He wields a silenced sidearm (strapped on his right thigh), a chainsaw sword (strapped on his back, you can just draw this strapped on he doesn't need to currently be wielding it), and an assault rifle on a three point sling (sling is an optional item does not need to be drawn if it's too complex to add).

He is wearing a shoulder-less combat suit like in ref. Like all Drow he suffers from photophobia thus needs a pair of goggles to defuse the bright neon lights of the city (if these could be pulled up on his forehead like a bandana for pic that would be great).

I know there is allot here, but I'm rather flexible so let me know if you would like to draw him but want to omit certain parts. Otherwise thank you in advance.

Requesting a BBEG who wields a big ass belt fed gun.

Most everything is in ref pic but I couldn't find a good ref for her face plate. She took a grenade to the face, walked it off like a champ, but now she has a cybernetic plate holding the right side of her face together, from brow to lower jaw.

Otherwise she is almost 8 feet tall and while not overly muscled she had a number of bio enhancements to augment her strength and durability. She is Russian born with blond hair.

Putting up a request for a Dark Angel successor Librarian Contemptor Dreadnought.

1. Basic contemptor dreadnought body with Dark Angel bling on it. Heraldic shields, angel effigies, etc.

2. In his right power-fist, he wields a dreadnought-sized fuckhuge force-axe with a head like this. It'd be cool if it was blazing with psychic energy, maybe firing an electric bolt.

3. In the left powerfist, he's got a dreadnought-sized storm shield that looks like pictured with an angel effigy.

4. Because he's a librarian, over his dreadnought "helmet" he's got a psychic hood like this linked up to the giant dreadnought helm to protect him from mindfucker.

5. The chapter's codex, so the libby is NOT green. He's a light baby blue color, like all codex librarians. Heraldry is still in the normal dark angel colors though.

6. Over the dreadnought body he's got a robe over the mech like this. The "torso" is covered in cloth, and it's parted in the front for leg movement.

7. Like I mentioned, heraldry over some parts of the dreadnought armor like this at the artist's discretion. Chequy patterns with black and white coloration, or black and red.

Rerequesting this from another thread

Can I get a guy that looks like Armstrong from FMA but without the sparkles and with black hair instead of blonde (ideally in a less fabulous pose) wearing a waistcoat, shirt and trousers like in the picture (but with the sleeves on the shirt rolled up) and wearing a knuckleduster on one hand?

Someone please draw Fastbaxi, the fastest catman in all the lands.

A while ago, i received this awesome delivery from Lemon. I would like a small update on this one, either by a simple edit or a full redraw, it is up to you, drawfriends.

In short it is the same image but:

-Visible cracks radiating from the bottom.

-The woman of stone looks sadder and a bit sickly if that is possible

-A small stone flower on the pillar itself.

Thank you in advance.

Could someone draw Chainer here as a loli?
It's for a magical girl game.

Charlotte in crocs.

Those aren't crocs.

I think the request is for her to be wearing them.

Requesting my dogs as adventurers!

Anything would be really nice; humanized, anthro, or just dogs in some clothes. It'd be extra great if the one on the left could be some sort of bard, and the one on the right could be a paladin or ranger that's thoroughly tired of the other's shit.

Reposting to anchor, some user said he was doing it.

Why? That's stupid.

Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.

>mfw about to post wip for this but OR got 2 stellar deliveries and forgot i was even working on it

Oh well, more time for other things

Thats a nice drawing with good colouring!

Not OR but that's great.

Goddamn, Souz. That's great.

Migrating request over.

I am! You set on that hairstyle or can I experiment a bit?

Requesting a skating cavegirl.

Basically like the one in that manga page, but a bit taller, stronger, tougher.

She needs a weapon, and I like the look of that kind of axe, so there it is. But if any drawfag happened to have some kind of repressed fetish with knives or spears, I'm not at all opposed to including either.

Optional:
She could be wearing Jane's costume from the first Weissmüller film. No lewds, please; no magical realm, thank you very much. It's just that I think is a really cool example of what the Hays Code did to all us.

Even more optional:
A few ritual tattoos would be a nice touch. But I'd like them to be small and simple. A dashes-and-dots marking on the chin, maybe some easy pattern on the thighs.
I've included a number of samples (one from ancient Egypt, the others are Berbers), to give some idea of what I have in mind.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day. Circa mea petitio multa sunt suspiria.

Migrating

There aren't that many drawings of fetchlings on google and the ones that show up and almost all of them have black hair and usually glowing yellow eyes.
The character I'm making however is going to have white hair and black eyes so none of the images are good enough to fit for me except for one that does look really good but it's apparently a girl judging by the name and the face looks too stern for my liking (See the right image of pic related). The only other options are characters with black eyes straight out of horror movies which are also all girls and almost all have black hair and the results for characters with white hair are normal looking anime boys, some with red eyes.

My request is a male fetchling with white hair, black eyes, and pale skin. He should look decidedly male but not overly manly nor should he have too much emotion and instead be placid, calm and a bit aloof.

Overall, I want him to look very mysterious. As a race from the shadow plane with full black eyes and pale skin he would look somewhat eerie but instead of scary, he looks alluring in a way you can't describe (See the image in the left of pic related) Make visualizing this mysteriousness the focus if you can.

I hope that wasn't an overcomplicated or cringy explanation. I'd be okay with just a mugshot but if you want to do full body then make it like the right image of pic related with no weapon and possibly more black as he's literally shrouded with mystery (Illusion magic and such).

I'd like to request my Tiefling for a game I'm about to join
I blame Random generators for his appearance.

He am a 87 year old Male Tiefling that is 5'4" tall and he weighs 140 lb
He is the spawn of Oni.
He has a bovine tail. His voice is inhuman, probably that of a bovine trying to speak like a man, however impeded my speech is, it is understandable.
Upon his hind, He has a birthmark shaped like a pair of horns on a troll skull. It is profane in it's nature.
His eyes smoke as chimneys on a cold winter's day and his maw is filled with hundreds of needle like teeth.
He gets to resist critical damage dealt to him
His proficiency is that of a druid and he is trained in nature's ways,

Thank's in advanced, Sorry no reference picture.

Tried to distinguish the hair a bit more what do you think? Lightened the skin but did you want it even paler?

I'd like to request my Twilight Solar Exalted, in the panoply of her First Age counterpart. All the necessary details should be in the pic.

Holy shit I'm a fucking moron. Here's the pic, dammit.

Wow I don't even have a response man. That's amazing.

Also, the GM just informed me that my proportions are wrong. The gun-barrel should be three feet long and as thick around as her leg.

Requesting a butler goblin with a rapier in the same pose as pic related, he wears a black vest suit with black leather shoes.

And if you're feeling kind enough to color it in, his skin color should be a light dull green.
His outfit should just be a simple black and white.
Hair color should be a dark grey.
The sheathe should be made of leather with a dark brown color.
The rapiers guard should be a steel grey and the handle should be a very dark grey, much darker than his hair color.
And finally his eye color should be a dark royal blue.

Requesting my character for a potential PF game.

>mid 20s female tiefling slim build

>wears ripped monk pants

>like musashi wraps her torso and feet as well

>long tattoo covers a good portion of body

>looks like chick in middle pic in general same hair/eyes except her skin is a bit scaly(has natural armor)

>two very small horns on her head

>one long prehensile tail on her back

I hope that wasn't too hard to follow. Also sorry if image is a bit shit my paint skills are terrible.

Requesting my Female Kestrel Scout.

She is sitting on a chair, crying into her winged arms.

By her side, a radio is announcing "the amazing new winged player race... the arrakocra!"

Why do I see so many tiefling requests every thread? Is tiefling the Veeky Forums favorite race to make?

DnD 5e and the new book that came out?

Well i cant speak for anyone but i saw a pic and i just had to make that character

OP here. Jesus Christ, that's amazing. Thanks so much!

OP here again, this is looking cool as hell too, thank you!

Requesting a Tactical Necromancer, info in the image

That's really only the basic template, feel free to add in other Operator looking stuff, sidearms, knives, items, necromancer amulets, or anything else you think might look cool

Looking beautiful, paler would be good, though. The truth is she's practically albino in terms of skin

Requesting art for human ranger character I'm currently playing as.

>Has a similar physical appearance to the guy in the top left, but with blue eyes

>Wears an scarf similar to the guy in the top middle, but orange.

>Wears a simple white tunic and black pants

>Has brown leather gloves and boots that look like ones in the reference

>Wears a bulette breastplate that is emblazoned with the symbol of the Raven Queen, similar to how the cross is displayed on the guy with the scarf's armor

>Wears a slouch hat and has a smug grin similar to the reference.

>Has a celtic leaf blade sheathed to his left side

Apologies if it seems a bit much.

Also forgot to mention the jacket in the reference is blue. I included both the orange and blue colors I was going for in the reference as well.

It's basically the new normie race.

> fucking normie reeeeeeeee

Cute

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To be honest I love tieflings but they are pretty much normie tier at this point.

Doing this, hope you don't mind a phone sketch

Feel free, but the planelegs don't normally bend.

I'm not OR but I love your work

I like the inspiration from Devil Man. So glad this board introduced me to that anime.

wip2

Looking to get my D&D character drawn for a knights campaign. Artists choice on whether or not the character is actually wearing the helmet. Thank you!

Like here's an example I just pulled off danbooru (jesus christ people can't you draw them in a non-pantyshot pose?)

The whole series is pedofuel. Don't kid yourself.

requesting a colored in elderly hobgoblin samurai.

In this request he is wearing Oyoroi armor, he has piercing gold eyes however his left eye is slowly losing color with his old age he is slowly going blind.
Underneath his eyes and across his nose a horrific scar rests, he carries a simple nodachi on his back.

As for his pose, look to pic related.

I know it's a bit of a heavy request and so I do apologize for that, it's for a character I've been planning to play again after many years of being unable to play have passed so you would have my eternal gratitude for whatever that's worth.

witchlegs make it impossible to wear pants
>deepest lore

Thats fucking fantastic

How's the coloring look so far? I'm getting ready to try shading so this is your chance to make corrections

He's looking proper swag there. Liking that expression.

Requesting a gentlemanly Mon Calamari archeologist. Outfit should be similar to middle pic, minus the gloves and with the top hat, glasses, and sword-cane.

Requesting an image of my Barbarian Druid, Lukan Joragsson.

Aside from what I've put in the pic related, he's a tall, muscular individual with several visible scars on areas of exposed flesh. He's very proactive about defending the forest.

His druid levels are the Bear Shaman archetype, so I'd like that his armor include bear pelts if they're doable.

Thank you in advance if someone decides to take this.

Colors sure seem right to me. Go for it, man.

I think this is as pale as I can go without making her look like a ghost

Woops

ok actually cleaned my drawing this time, still not gonna color it though

just gonna drop the png incase you also wanna color this.

goodnight. inking took a lot more time than i thought.

Requesting the male elf archer on the right patronizingly patting the head or cheeks if the female archer on the left, as the female archer's blushing and puffing her face angrily.

ah sorry forgot the strap thing that holds the dress together.

Can someone make Macho Orc here gray like

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow.gamepedia.com/8/84/Jodan.jpg?version=418ac82f31a1c48d57d7848c56685495

>
Thats really cute!
would you mind terribly if I tried to get someone to color it?

feel free, i saved it in .png just for that

Why are her thighs transparent?

I forgot that any white that I don't physically color so will turn transparent when I export it as a .png

Well if anyone would like to color this
Her dress is blue, her boots are black (with pink laces)
her skin is stone gray, her eyes are pinkish red (the 3 jewels in her head are the same color)
The belt/sash thing around her waist is Purple
Thank you to anyone that feels like coloring it!

She just doesn't have inner thighs

I have a weird request, and I have no idea what sort of references to post for this. Basically, I'm looking for a rough sketch of a realistically-proportioned human woman who has had a bunch of surgeries. Specifically, she's had claws removed, fangs filed down, wings removed, a tail removed, and horns filed off level with her skull. So she shouldn't have those traits still, but it should be visible on her bare body that they were there.