Humanity actually finds a portal to the Ark from halo in 2017

>Humanity actually finds a portal to the Ark from halo in 2017.
>How do people react and how would governments react to the Covenant and Flood being real?

We could totally take the covenant in a ground war

If their fleet shows up we're fudged tho

If we find Forerunner tech this year we might be ready for the Covenant when we find them. Hell war might be avoided if we play it right.

Didn't the Prophets force the Covenant to go to war against humanity because they discovered we were the Forerunner's chosen ones, and if the rest of the Covenant species found out it'd destroy their entire religion.

Tell them about 343i.

Sorta. More like Humans are the backup plan.

V doesn't discuss lore and AU.

Didn't some in the Covenant want to offer Humans a place in their empire?

My friend and I have been big halo fans since high school, so we immmedeatley join the militairy and die on first encounter.

Quite a few of the Sangheili (Elites) held humanity in high regard and some even as potential equals. It's part of the reason the transition from enemies to allies went as well as it did at the end of 2 and most of 3 (though finding out that the Great Journey was a lie helped).

> I grab my AK-47, mobilize my fundamentalist friends, and DEUS VULT!

Greater Ark or lesser?

The one connected to the portal in Africa. From Halo 3.

Bumping with art.

Bungie or 343's Forerunner stuff?

Bungie.

Then we're all good.

I think the part with the portal and the resultant discovery of technology will be a greater initial shock than the discovery of aliens. That is presuming there might be a bit of a gap between finding the Ark and first contact with the Covenant.
If it was all at once shit would just be crazy.

I would finally get off my ass and run Mythic for my group.

The idea is that Humanity finds the ark, So they must assume the Covenant is also real. Wouldn't the Ark have records of the species saved by the Forerunners?

Lesser. Greater was destroyed by the flood and their god hax precursor tech.

>That moment when the world finds out that Scientology was accidentally almost right.

Take your shitty game back to your containnent boards
>>>v
>>>vg

Don't be a drumpflord.

You may not have to in this case. Space tech will be incoming shortly if we found Forerunner tech.

a decade of constant KANGS posting

nice dubs, also would be funny.

Why do flood get to be tyranids AND necrons?

more like they were peace loving hippy necrons who devolved themselves into tyranids to get vengance on the forerunners, and the flood co-opted forerunner tech as a parasite. they didn't have their own tech, they just hijacked all the forerunner stuff

bump

shameless bump