GW Headquartes

Meanwhile at GW headquarters, Mohawk guy desperately tries to make some based rules and stories, while some idiots shouts his idea about bdsm and edge.

It's the only explanation to GW bad rules and writing, small departments do their things without interacting with others. Then they splat all thier ideas into a book and sell it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTETSd-IE8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is a neat image, but your attempt to make a thread with it is embarrassing.

worldbuilding_with_tabletop_group_and_GM_during_downtime.jpg

>communal_worldbuilding.jpg

"Vigorous writing is concise.
A sentence should contain no unnecessary words,
a paragraph no unnecessary sentences,
for the same reason that a drawing should have no unnecessary lines
and a machine no unnecessary parts.
This requires not that the writer make all his sentences short,
or that he avoid all detail and treat his subjects only in outline,
but that every word tells."

I will keep this in mind.

>Spends three sentences, four commas, and sixty-three words to say "Keep it simple, Stupid."

>three sentences aren't concise.

Forum has an age limit for a reason

>missing the point
"Omit needless words"

All six of those ideas combined are pretty good though
>Classy
>Erudite
>Traditional
>Outdoorsy
>Has a naughty side
>Chivalrous

What you end up with is a female knight of noble stock who spends a lot of time in the wilds, dutybound to protect the peasantry of bumfuck nowhere that other knights can't be bothered to protect and loves a good book from time to time. Especially books and poetry that describe extremely lewd acts like holding hands in public or mutually consentual intercourse between two people who love eachother deeply prior to marriage but refuses to act on them due to her strict and traditional upbringing so she spends a lot of her time alone rubbing herself

7/10 character design. Solid at its base, but a bit of magical realm slipped through.

drop that classy whatever and we have solid wife material

The words were not wasted. Simply ordering someone to "keep it simple, stupid" holds little weight; to reinforce the writer's point, he has used emphasis and allegory to highlight both what he has to say, and why it is important.

I'm having a hard time interpreting the picture.
WHAT DOES IT MEEN?

>What if Dr. Frankenstein was six men, and they had different ideas for making a waifu

>drop that classy whatever

It's about fucking and they're talking about their 'types'. Visibly it's supposed to be a guy's perspective of a girl they're making a move on, split up into different sorts of women and scenarios.

Also, I think it's funny that the punk dude wants to be with some ladyknight and that the guy into bondage is yelling about it.

i love how the bottom right guy is screaming about his fetish

Just like on Veeky Forums

Nope.

Got to keep that classy side for public perception.

Class is at it's best when it is defiled.

You used four words and a comma

Such a hilarious example of the classic blunder.

Looks like OP fell for one of the classic blunders.

wank!

I LOVE YOU ESDEATH-TAICHOU!

>classic blunder for ants

It's a bunch of voraphiles talking about the best type of girl to eat.

Justice best girl!

I'm sure I have seen something like this before.

One of the not shit characters, few as they were

I haven't, what is it?

The super strict paladin type character in Dragon Age Inquisition, called Cassandra.

The book that she always had with her was not holy writ. It was literature. Smutty literature.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTETSd-IE8o

It was probably one of the few genuinely funny bits of that game.