Revolt-New Combo Winter?

How long until this is banned?

>too soon.
New modern deck?

If you want this to be a turn 4 win, it's a sorcery speed combo spread over two turns.
If you want to do it all on one turn, it's a turn 6 win but it's still sorcery speed.

It can ruined by any sort of removal or even just Shock targeting Saheeli at the right time. Nevermind the fact that you can just Lost Legacy either of those cards out of the opponent's deck and what other win-con will this infinite combo have?

This won't see high-level competitive play. Sure, it's an early infinite combo in standard but it's as fragile as a snowflake.

You're right, however wouldn't this just get splashed into u/r spells? As an extra win con to push it over the edge and into tier 1?

There is much wrong with what you just said.

If you've ever played with or against splinter twin, you'll know that they only ever go off if their opponent is tapped out or are holding counter magic on top of that.

Also the deck is in good colors and will likely have more for each combo piece to do than just combo.

Cutesy combos don't belong in Emrakul's turf.

Seems like a solid "one card" combo for decks that already draw alot of cards and are already in u/r

>SPLINTER-CATZ
4X Saheeli
4X Felidar Guardian
4X Blue hulk
2x Dark dwellers
4x Thing
4x Glimmer
4X Disallow
4X Revolutionary Rebuff
4X Shitty remand
4x Harnessed Lightning
4x Shock
4x Dynavolt Tower
Something like that?

>playing revolutionary rebuff
>smug_copters.png

Also you're really hurting the synergy of the ur spells deck by adding in more cards that don't synergize with the deck's main plan.

Yeah not familiar with the actual list just threw some shit out there

Also just love "SPLINTER-CATZ"
But it will just end up being called something dumb like Jeskai combo spells

Actually what I find funny is 2 of the cat already does infinite ebt triggers.

RW combo with the Porphoros?

>Lol
could work in a tokens shell.

I think it should be named crazy cat lady combo

>How long until this is banned?
it doesnt need to be banned.

sorcery speed combo in 3 colors is fair and it gets turned off by ThaliaHC and Authority.

Why not just abuse the aether res insted for long game

But you don't even need saheeli, just two cats will do

and what would you do with just the 2 cats?

Demonstrate schrodingers cat to your opponent

With the 2 cats, not much. But with a bit more, gain infinite life with pious evangel and/or infinite energy with decoction module or the roc.

Oh look your combos useless

>make 100,000 1/4's
>you gain 1 life for each created
>you have 100,000 health
>you have two turns to drop a wrath

That with fumigate would be pretty funny though.

Wat?

>2cat

Your opponent makes x cats. You will gain x life. You fumigate, gaining x life again. Your opponent is sad.

the felidars are exiled at eot

Well obviously you just have a brain in the jar at 4 charge counters.

Alternatively, spells that also stop it

>shock
>spellqueller
>the new mana leak
>unlicensed Disenigration
>harenesses lightning after attuning a previous turn
>negate post board
>lots more im probably not thinking of

All played in current top teir decks

Mono white 9th bridge patrol

They die EOT

ffs Veeky Forums the first step of not being bad at magic is to RTFC

?????

How would that help anything, explain your retardation

This

Couldn't you just play a control deck with the threat of a combo? Opponent would be very cautious with any removal and you could build your board while they hold their counters.

>shock
>currently played in top tier decks

Planeswalkers being able to activate loyalty abilitys the turn they enter the field was a fucking mistake.

The fumerol combo is fine it can be chump blocked or you can put together a 3 card combo to get it through but this is insane

Wait fuck i just realised something
This is 3 color its perfectly fine.

I still think loyalty abilities activating on the turn the planeswalker arrives was a mistake

My hope, name wise, is that Copycat becomes a thing.

making infinite 1/4s doesn't seem to bad for me, I mean when wizards designed this set they certainly made sure we get something neutralize/disrupt this right?
>Yahenni's Expertise gives only -3 -3
maybe disallow?

See and and

Even if I just have the original cat, can you beat down my infinity life by the time we go to time? I'll just go draw-go every turn, and eventually you'll deck.

Did you read the card?

>Waah there's no combos in standard and it's just creatures the tappening
>waah, now there's a few combos in standard, it's combo winter all over again
I swear it's the same person complaining each time. Personally, I find combos fun, and it makes control a better achetype, but it needs to be balanced with efficient aggro.

>implying it can do anything against consulate crackdown/wandering fumarole attacking as a billion/billion

Different question:
How many counters are there in Magic that are on players? Stuff like Winding Constrictor and Maulfist Revolutionary do work with players, so what can de affected?
Poison counters, experience counters and energy counters are what I can think of right now

>copycat
this is the official name. now and forever!

Can you hit the cat with an instant before the opponent can activate Saheeli? So
>Opponent casts cat
>resolves
>before Saheeli's -2, hit it with lightning axe
Or something like that? Or does killing the cat while the -2 is on the stack stop it too?

>They play cat with Saheeli already in play
Kill cat with cat etb trigger on the stack
>They play Saheeli with cat already in play
Kill cat with Saheeli on the stack

Killing cat with the -2 on the stack won't stop the combo. Killing Saheeli with the -2 on the stack will, though.

>Saheeli uses -2 targeting cat
>lightning axe or what have you in response to kill the cat
>cat is dead, saheeli ability is countered on resolution due to target no longer being legal

Twin combo was in standard (2010-2011) and saw fringe play and in that time it had much more card draw/cantrips and anti-disrupt mechanics such as a flash creature (deceiver exarch). I'm not saying this proves that crazy cat lady is bad but "infinite turn 4 combos" are not that impressive as it might look.

Second: the combo is indeed fragile. The feline is an ok-ish creature at best and saheeli is a meh planeswalker that dies to the most decks in standard right now because she can't protect itself. Basically you have to be winning already to play her.

Third: Authority of the Consuls and Thalia

If you're planing make this deck with the combo as the main condition of victory you're likely be very disappointed.

>How long until this is banned?

3 hours