Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_ssFdMYCqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rSGDM6WDAGo
nobilis.me/the-beyond-of-oramus
nobilis.me/quotes:neph-talks-set-theory
ps238.nodwick.com/comic/07112014/
facade.com/tarot/ator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jumpers, tell us something important about you that isn't your survival, gaining power or waifus.

Jumpers, tell me about the organizations you've built!
Everything from cults to corps!

I always begin jumps at my birthday, so most times unless I pick drop-in I gain my jumper memories in the middle of a party

Jumper knows what jumps exist, but not what the perks are, until he's about to drop in. He also doesn't know which jump is next.
He can't decide whether to be the hero or the villain, so ends up being mediocre at both.

I collect old books. They don't have to be important, I just like books and have infinite space for them.
I haven't started any. My current chain is on Jump #20.

Jumper writes books, both about his adventures and completely fictional ones. The mystery ones are often the most popular.

FISS superspeed section is half what it should be. To keep progression and diminishing returns what it should be, FISS Rank One is 4x peak human ability. Using 20 mph and 500 lbs as the "close enough" hallmarks for speed and lift respectively. the super speed/reaction time needs to be the same to keep the proportions relative.

Also, please buff rank 5 invulnerability portion just a bit?. It used to say Little Boy (first nuke ever deployed in battle) and that was 15 kt. buffing that to 20 kt (Big Boy was 21kt) is just a bit more, and saying you can take an ACTUAL nuke instead of a suitcase Nuke just sounds better, even if only Nuke you could tank at ground zero was the first one.

Always a Plan Ahead still being connected to the Rainmaker class and not the other Batman perls or the Revenant is wrong. Maybe add a discount if you have the Revenant or vice versa?

The no powers discount made sense on the perk, not so much on the revenant, because many jumpers would have powers from out of jump even if they did not buy them here.

Maybe have Always a Plan Ahead discounted Mrs Oberons class (which you insist on) OR discounted if you did not buy any other powers in the power section, and having that perk lets you recruit the revenant at a discount.

About A Job Well Done, you might want to move the teacher option stuff to a bullet point like the other options, unless you get the teacher boost AND one of the others which it sort of looks like now.

keep up the good work.

And seriously, about the SIITS (What is that an acronym of?) It there is an unruly super powerd student I use it on to keep the peace, am I doing the equivalent of sticking his nose in the corner, or trying to kill him? Is this a containment machine, or a murder machine?

Powerless should have synergy with Always a Plan Ahead, but currently you cannot have them both at the same time, because instead of saying Always a Plan Ahead is memory trick or the like, it explicitly calls itself a power...

In marvel cinematic universe I built an organization of spies to infiltrate and counter Hydra. It took a while but we tore Hydra apart from within, ironically we finished them off right as they were making their move to take down shield, leaving Nick Fury quite confused.
Though I have to admit it's not fun getting yelled at by Nick Fury. He did not enjoy being confused or finding out I had run a counter covert operation and infiltrated Shield.

I have also formed a bunch of monster hunting organizations in worlds where there are monsters stalking humans.

I kinda gathered a bit of an obsessive fanclub in Panty and Stocking. Stalker shrines, declarations of suicidal love, appallingly written incestous fanfiction-the works. I didn't even mean to set them up; I forgot about something I got in one of HeavensAnon's jumps until it was too late and the fanclub just sort of...accreted rapidly because of the drawback.

My sisters weren't any help until they burned down the local Starbucks, at which point Stocking showed up to avenge her pastry and Panty...took the opportunity to mug them of the most /d/ish fics.

Anyway, I'm also fond of using business conglomerates associated with the moon as fronts for my science projects. MoonCorp in Titanfall, Luna Ltd. in some of the Kamen Rider jumps, Elune's Kitchen Accessories and Fellwater Purification Company in Azeroth.

Studies have shown that drawing a comfy litlte moon on all your infrastructure stops people from thinking further about any actual conspiracies you're running.

Cooking. It's one of the few hobbies that keeps me grounded because it lets me express my nature while letting me relate to other lifeforms. I went through a bit of a pickles and smoked meats phase as a stasis deity.

A shame I had to give up moon-cratering vegan powers because it wasn't worth the commitment, though.

Fore the sake of curiosity, what are the most masochistic jumps?

Jump #241: Pirates of the Caribbean
>The Lovers: Beauty and inner harmony.
So much bullshit. I am going to derail everything HORRIFICALLY and then I'm going to laugh my ass off.
>Age: 31
>Location: Tortuga
I'm going to go hunt down Calypso and give her a hug.
>Identity: Drop-In
>No "X" In Sight (900)
Granted, I can already pull things out of nowhere, but being able to keep things on me and avoid direct detection is useful.
>Waverider (700)
So not only can I navigate space perfectly, now I can navigate the seven seas! Also space. More of space. Kinda wishing I had this in 40k from the description...
>Fancy Footwork (500)
Having the sense of balance you'd see in a Hollywood movie is a most excellent investment of points.
>Nobody's Tool (200, Drop-In)
Plans within plans within plans.
>Magic Compass (0)
Well, I desire a great many things, but the first thing I desire is to track down Jack Sparrow and make him a deal that he can't refuse.

Stars and Stones.

It's a fantastic perk, really. It lets you screw with the laws of nature, or more specifically, the laws of the supernatural.

The first thing I did when I opened my eyes in Tortuga was to go and see Calypso. Because yes, Calypso, I know precisely who you are. And I can give you leave to act against your nature if you so choose, and to exercise your power while still keeping the form of a human. What do I ask in return? Nothing. This is the right thing to do. But you might want to visit your estranged lover, a Mr. Jones. Since you've got your power, after all, you can be anywhere that the seas are. Why only wait for him?

After that, well, I tracked down one Jack Sparrow. Immortality? Eternity's quite the burden, Jack my lad, but I'll do you one better - I'll make you a job offer. With that job, you'll have control over your age. You can be wounded, but you won't die... though you could find yourself floating in the middle of the ocean. Perhaps Calypso might be so kind as to show you favor. Better ask nicely.

No, Jack gets a metal gauntlet much like mine, except his looks to be made of iron. And then? Then I task him with tracking down the Black Pearl. Hanging out around Port Royal is a good idea, I point out to him. But no mere pirate is he, now. He's much more, with (a limited amount of) supernatural power at his disposal.

I stuck around for fun, and stowed away on the Black Pearl when the time came and the plot got going. It was remarkably similar to the movie; Jack still ended up stealing a ship, Will Turner joined him, Elizabeth Swann was taken by the pirates.

Oh, hi fellas, I'm just hanging out for fun. Hm? Skeletons? Yeah, that's pretty cool. What's that, you can't enjoy dinner because you're skeletons and it turns to ash in your mouth? Well, that's a right nasty curse there, let me put a loophole in it so you can live, pity it only works so long as you're trying to work toward fixing your mistake, so don't get any bright ideas.

Jack still ended up stealing one of the coins and the showdown was as amusing as expected, in the end. Except when Barbosa died, I waited for the others to leave, looked at him and went 'really?', resurrected him, and smacked him upside the head.

The remaining movies went not too dissimilarly, at least at first; turns out the Black Spot is not visible through the gauntlet, the gauntlet is a sufficient enough magic conductor that Jack can hamekameha the Kraken, and Davy Jones just sort of gave up and let Will take over so he could enjoy the afterlife as first mate to Will Turner.

Oh, what's that, Will Turner? You don't like being able to come onto land only once a decade? Yeah, I agree that's pretty unfair, let's work on those terms of shore leave since you're technically an immortal supernatural creature now...

Oh, what's that, the East India company wants to seize control of the Flying Dutchman?

That's funny.

You're funny, Cutler Beckett.

I'll give you a full day's head start before I hunt you down.

I hoard media players. At least three backups. When we had to spend all that time in Age of Ice and our dvd player, our boombox, and mp3 players all eventually died and couldn't be repaired once more it drove me nuts.

I mean, sure we could dredge the perfect memory of whatever we wanted to watch or listen to from the depths or ask Mairwen to enter her laptop form and play it but that was either A: too much effort and not the same or B: kinda rude and the screen's a bit small.

Siren Blood in greed mode for sure.
It won't kill you but it might as well have.

>Catching up on Threads
>See EX Riding as a thing
>immediately think:
youtube.com/watch?v=b_ssFdMYCqQ

Something is wrong with me at this point i think

...is this normal for kamen rider?

Is kamen rider always like this? Because if I get free time.
You know I just might be obligated to watch it.

Hellblazer.

I sometimes play the role of the villain and then lose on purpose at the end. What? It's fun to be a bad guy, but the good guys deserve a happy ending.

I ended up building a sort of network in Generic Creepypasta. I combined Genius Loci and Glitch to hijack control of the Internet, and took to calling myself the Cyber Devil. Lots of people came to me for information, money, and other goodies. In turn, they traded stuff with me, from memories to souls to "favors". No, not those kinds of "favors", the other kind of "favors". Like the kind you would owe a mob boss.

I'm not gonna say no.

>about the SIITS
It launches shit into space, on a course to the Sun.
It's a convenient way to get rid of garbage. But terrible for the lifespan of the Sun. They should be draining mass /away/, not adding. Super-scientists my ass.

Feck. First Epicureanon (almost) and now this.

If you're around InNomineAnon I had something important to ask you but it's slipped my mind. So uh-which jump are you working on at the moment? Maybe that'll jog my memory.

...and y'all thought I was crazy for not getting Kamen Rider.

That's some Scott Pilgrim shit right there.

Actually now that I think of it it's a miracle Scott Pilgrim's world is still functional when there's nothing apparently stopping vegans from cratering the moon every now and then.

...I gotta ask, how does the tarot thing work for your chain? Is there a website you shuffle them on? Is it just a prompt you write to set the tone?

>the Cyber Devil

Did you turn part of the internet into Robot Hell?

Sonichu
Girlchan
The Room

Take some sanity perks and some willpower perks before you go. You'll need them to resist the urge to kill yourself.

Well, this is from the latest Rider, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, which does a few things different from normal in terms of aesthetics. For example, this is the first Kamen Rider series to have a Rider who rides a bicycle, instead of a motorcycle. But in general tone of silly action, yes, it's quite typical. Kamen Rider loves this sort of fun absurdity.

I did drag a few A.I. into my domain, so yeah, I guess I did.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSGDM6WDAGo

I often build "research stations" in jumps, which are just little forts with a small crew of crafted minions (so, like, goats, beastmen, cyberelves, whatever) to oversee operations.
They're not especially large or involved, but they usually do have some kind of ongoing project they're supposed to be looking after, which varies heavily between worlds.
You could think of them as small dungeons in an RPG with trace amounts of backstory.

In terms of cults, I have that one from Hatred. I mostly use them for experimentation.
The weird part is that they jump at it. Like, you'd think people would be opposed to, "Hey, I'm gonna randomly pick people from your group and do weird genetic or cybernetic experiments or whatever else crosses my mind", or at least cause membership to dwindle, but NO. Those guys are totally into that shit. They think it's some kind of honor.
And I'm not even rockin' charisma perks or shit for that to happen. They just DO that.
It's really weird.

There's all the jumps where you're given or the point is to make an organization, but there are too many of those to list.

In One Punch Man I made a Machine Empire.
Or, more accurately, I revived Haltmann Works Corp. They were a recurring planetary antagonist throughout the ten years, on account of no one could find their mysterious leader.
For all its pomp and pizzazz, though, it really only existed for one reason.
To try and give Saitama a challenge.

he spent several thousand years building a elaborate videogame which is functionally its own reality at this point, also he uses remote praying taping to collect copies of the minds of great artists Which he then edits to have their values satisfied by working on his videogame.

and nothing is more important to him than his family.

1. This makes sense
2. Okay
3. I agree with you there. That was SJ-chan
4.yep
5.fair enough
6.It's supposed to be a boost to the teacher stuff
But it's not like you can't buy both without being a teacher, perks are modular, they just cost different amounts of points for different origins
7. it stands for Shoot it into the sun,and yes , that would be attempted murder.
8. That's a good point. It's really meant to represent something like Batman's prep time,go ahead and change that

>But in general tone of silly action, yes
>Exaid is Silly
>A Rider straight up died on Christmas Morning

Riiiiiiiiight

are you watching the same Kamen Rider Ex-Aid that I am because The show I'm watching is a medical drama.

Well, you're all right in a sense
You're all just also wrong

If it were purely serious or purely silly it wouldn't be half as appealing
The mix of the two is half of the appeal of the Neo-heisei (Heisei has a different feel at parts, but Den-O manages to foreshadow this) Kamen Rider W is a good example(and one of my favorites) because it is a genuinely nice kid-friendly(in the way some disney movies are, AKA one episode deals with a politician mother trying to hide the fact her husband was assassinated from her daughter whilst avoiding assassination by the villains...via a big bugman kaijin) noir piece, the use of rubber suit monsters and the occasional funny face from Shotaro don't subtract from the moments of earnestness
and I guess that earnestness where not letting something a bit over the top detract from something serious is a neat thing. It helps a lot for Suspension of Disbelief if done well

Oh, sure, it can have drama. I don't deny that. But it's still a silly premise, the show's about doctors using magic video game consoles to cure sentient, pixelated cancer. That's what I like about Kamen Rider, it can take these absurd concepts and find a way to make them more than just comedy. But there's still an underlying current of silliness, and the action scenes are where this is most prevalent. That's what I was talking about, how the fight scenes (with some exceptions, Kiriya's death was just brutal) like to go for these wacky action pieces that are really fun to watch. I mean, look at that webm. That's Genm introducing himself to the plot by grinding his BMX bike on the other characters' heads. That's just fun.

he's also been collecting locations for quite a while now and the descendents of the population of the LoT,And the shard come to inhabit them, and they functionally formed their own nation of which he is God-Prime Minister

Bit of a random question for the Exalted buffs out there but does anyone remember if the Sword of Creation is plugged into Creation's dragon lines as a whole, or if it's merely powered by the 150+ manses, reality engines and assorted bits and bobs?

And if you were to build one out of your own world-body like the Gunstar but more carefully on a disposable chunk of Exaltation-jotuns and had access to both the Beyond and the First Magic, would building into the Beyond be a good idea to make it work better?

Huh. I never did ask, but-what happened to your machine empire after your quest failed? Were they mopped up by the Hero Association or did they retire and get jobs somewhere?

>the show's about doctors using magic video game consoles to cure sentient, pixelated cancer

...what?

Wait. That clip-pixel cancer makes you an instant motorbike expert?

It's a geomantic weapon, literally built into Creation's geomancy. Trying to remove it would do nothing at BEST and at Worst would result in creation wide cataclysms. Not to mention the long term effects of damaging the elemental pole.

And the Beyond in general doesn't sound like a good thing to be messing with at all, I don't even think that would have remotely the same effect. It'd be like trying to power a microwave with interpretive poetry.

To be fair, everything was the Beyond until the Primordials started trying to create stable reality.

a villain like you could never understand even the most basic parts of kamen rider , the bike in Ex-Aid is another kamen rider. that's how Emu is So good at Riding it,the bike is doing all the work.

>Wait. That clip-pixel cancer makes you an instant motorbike expert?
No, the magic video game consoles do. Pixel cancer kills you. The form it takes once it becomes strong enough to materialize as a monster might know how to ride a motorbike, though. Especially if the game that infected you was a bike game. Yeah, video games cause cancer, in the Ex-Aid. That's what it's about. A computer virus that somehow can transfer data from video games to human biology, causing pixel cancer that eventually spawns monsters based on the games. In some cases the monsters are actually the characters of the game they came from, brought into the real world. Usually villains, but other characters can appear. Poppi, a supporting character, is one that is non-violent. Another one, who is evil, is Pac Man. Not even a joke, Pac Man is the villain of the Ex-Aid movie.

What could be their agenda behind painting videogames as evil?

we don't know yet were only Like a third of the way through the season

I'm not sure if video games are evil, since they're also used to save people from pixel cancer. It's more that video games are a morally neutral concept that can be used for good or evil. "Duality" is Ex-Aid's big theme, so it's possible they're going to tie it into it through that.

Oh, and the funny thing? The Bugster Virus arose from glitches in Genm Corp's new batch of games. Their launch titles were so buggy it literally gave people cancer.

>.It's supposed to be a boost to the teacher stuff
The teacher stuff I was talking about was
>you’ve been granted a complete course in school maintenance, administration, student counselling, and even the workings of the government and its agencies and laws as they relate to both education and metahumans.
The AND instead of OR makes look like an option you can choose, (which is all the bullet points focused on school applicability) instead of one of the bullet points that come after, which is narrower but more comprehensive

I am saying it looks like an option, give it a bullet like all the other options.

How bad is The Room if you don't bother with the plot?

3. Binbougami Ga!
Origin: Priest, Age: 17
Perks: Hard To Say, See In You, Words Can't Say It, All For You, Temple of Thought, Burning Bright
Items: Prayer Beads
Drawbacks: Fortune Problems, Reference Hell

My first time in a world I've never seen before and I'm trying to figure out who the protagonist and villain of this show is.I'm at a loss. My best guess is the Misfortune Goddess as the hero, because the instigator of all the problems is some cruel highschool girl stealing everyone's fortune energy while they all suffer. But she's not particularly good at her job, so it's probably one of those comedies where we're supposed to laugh at the pain of the protagonist and ignore the collateral damage. Kind of like Invader Zim, but now I have to deal with it being terrifyingly real.

I tried talking to her, but she won't listen. This world seems intent on turning everyone into the butt of a joke. Everyone. Only one person seems immune to this, and he's the crush of the villain. Fuck it, I'm out. This town sucks and I'm a traveling monk anyway. I'm not sure what evil spirits I'm facing elsewhere, but being a wandering, mocked, homeless beggar monk can't be that bad. Or at least it can't be as bad as trying to deal with the cast and Ichiko's "Fuck You" radius.

Maybe I'll learn to be humble or something from the experience.

>super speed vs peak human
Hmm. Point. On the other hand, being able to act as if the world was moving at half-speed (or better) acts as a very strong force multiplier for the rest of the FISS powerset...

>please buff rank 5 invulnerability
And speaking of that, if we're going to stick to exact 4/3.5/3/2.5/etc progression, the top end of the Invulnerability column would actually get nerfed _hard_ depending on the unit of measure - are we using impulse, pressure, momentum, impact, yield, or something else?
Aside: I don't think it particularly needs buffing, given it's now "you _will_ shrug off a 10kt nuke" versus the old "you will _probably_ shrug off a 15kt nuke", imo the variables involved are such that I'd argue the new version is at least as good.

Finally, FISS does not in fact use a strict 4x multiplier for its entire base anyway, because 4x peak human reactionless flight speed is... still zero.

it's only supposed to buff one thing sorry

I Was working off a template for this kind of thing I found somewhere,it's not supposed to be realistic . It's supposed to be representative of flying bricks.

>Pac Man is the villain

Darkest timeline confirmed. Nobody's ghost is safe.

Actually it's not clear what the Beyond is, but it seems distinct from the rest of Time Not. Because the dreaming Primordials all awakened from Cytherea's ignition in a cataclysm that devasted everything, except for Oramus who just hopped out by himself from there.

Based on dev commentary, the Beyond seems to an undefined space which involves shinma, but which for reason doesn't affect the rest of the universe. It's...not clear if by "universe" they're referring to Creation or the Wyld as a whole, though I imagine the distinction was a little vaguer before Creation existed.

nobilis.me/the-beyond-of-oramus
nobilis.me/quotes:neph-talks-set-theory

I'm absolutely not interested in snatching it though, just making my own. And-would it be coy of me to say I probably COULD power a microwave with interpretive poetry because of a certain Elloge perk?

I just think there might be some room for improvement here given the current Sword is built on the principles of a tiny fragment of Cytherea and Gaia's work.

It's pretty much just early '00s regular Earth.

Hi Bancho, since you're back up (or still up), here is my attempt at fixing the Notes to allow canon Miscellaneous Metas such as students Franklin "The Whiz" Springer and Ambriel "Guardian Angel" Valentine.

>Old Note: You may not replicate the kinds of things you see available from other specific things found in this jump with miscellaneous meta, boy/girl wizard, or rainmaker kid.

>New Note: Generally, assume that if a perk allows you to do something that might overlap with something another perk can do, then point-for-point the more "on-focus" perk will be better at it. For example, a Miscellaneous Meta will be significantly worse than a comparable FISS at being a "fast strong durable flier" - but a Miscellaneous Meta will be significantly better than a comparable FISS at being "just fast" (qv Franklin "The Whiz" Springer) or "just invulnerable" (qv Ambriel "Guardian Angel" Valentine).

Acceptable or not acceptable?

For reference, at one point we get to see Franklin (a Flash-style speedster) and 84 (a FISS) racing competitively and the above is basically what happens - 84 only barely manages to win because Franklin had to run around the obstacles while 84 was allowed to fly straight over them - ps238.nodwick.com/comic/07112014/ - and Ambriel's guardian aura is apparently ridiculously tanky even by PS238 standards.

Wondering if I should namefag or something so Bancho can identify me as the user updating the pdf as opposed to all the other spartacus anons who aren't?

Whoops, captcha ate another link somehow

Pray for their souls.

If you wanna namefag and you're doing jumpwork I dont' think anyone will mind.
Just don't get a swelled head alright

that seems kind of fair, but guardian angel is not supposed to be the kind of power level available and that would imply that she is,maybe tweak it a little? also some kind of secure code would help

I'm a priest and I'm running away from people who are the victims of some demon draining their happiness. I'm praying my ass off.

>because 4x peak human reactionless flight speed is... still zero.
Flight is just slight. Think of it as a "Fly at you running speed" perk. the speed of the flight is covered by the "super speed" portion of FISS,

> but-what happened to your machine empire after your quest failed?
Honestly? I don't know.

Saitama found me out so close to the end of the jump that the empire didn't really have time to dissolve before I got whisked off to a new world.
It's my fault. I tend to "do it big" right before the end of a jump, like the last year or so. It's a recurring theme, my big finale. And in most jumps I time it so that there's some cooldown after so I can get things in order, enjoy the quiet, y'know.

It... helps... to do things this way.
Because I probably won't see everyone again.
Because I can't exactly just say "goodbye".

But One Punch Man, in that setting, things tend to resolve very quickly. Hell, even despite my best efforts. So instead of doing it big in the last year, I did it in the last MONTH.
And to my credit, I managed to hold the full scale fuck everything invasion going for several days! Because instead of just allowing myself to get batted aside, I finally went full force on the rapid reconstruction powers, and we just Would Not Die.
So maybe that's what led to Saitama finally sniffing me out.

But when it finally failed, there was still some base infrastructure. Sapient followers. A couple burnt out forts. And they had no orders. And were kindof lost without them.

Saitama just took me back to the Hero Assoc. He didn't tell people I was in charge.
There was rebuilding, like always.
Genos just said he'd follow Saitama.

And a couple weeks later... I disappeared.

>Wondering if I should namefag
namefaging when talking about jumps you did/ are working on help for doing jump ruling searches later.

My ideals. They're very important to me. If I break them, I feel dirty or guilty somehow...and my magic, technology, and social perks. This might be a little arrogant, but they remind me of how powerful I am and that I have the power to make a difference for once instead of being weak and unlikable.

This is also really sappy, but uh,

The number of jumps my jumper's gone through is also important. It might seem silly, but it reminds my jumper of how far they've come, and knowing that number will only grow bigger fills them with a lot of hope they've never had before for the future. It gives them security. They've come so far from the terrified mechanic in G Gundam or the wide-eyed itty bitty jumper in Pokemon, just setting out on a journey.

Oh wow, meant to respond to this

I use facade.com/tarot/ator/ and it's basically a thing to set the tone. Generally if it's a major arcana, it indicates some sort of significant success, if it's reversed, it'd mean the odds are formidable. Though at this point it would take an exceptionally bad roll to end my chain, by all indications, considering I have a habit of investing in every way to cheat death that I can.

The Multi-universal Daughteru Army of Justice and Liberty. Its a franchise, and probably corrupt by now.

>franchise
>Daughterus
>corrupt

I mean, nepotism is apparently part of the company manifesto.

Well, I mean I'm using some hive queen perks and I've got some lineage perks too. The problem arises that, after 1500 years, do I even know what Justice and Liberty is any more?

>Powerless should have synergy with Always a Plan Ahead, but currently you cannot have them both at the same time, because instead of saying Always a Plan Ahead is memory trick or the like, it explicitly calls itself a power...

Even though it's not a "meta" super power it's still a perk (the drawback states "nothing you've gained from perks") and it's far more than just a simple memory trick since it's actively planning ahead and handing you ideas and advice. And hey, if you've mundanely trained yourself to an equivalent level then you've just saved yourself 200/400 points!

Is the Shingan from Samurai Deeper Kyo something learnable in setting or a case of you have it or you don't? I've run out of cp, but man, that is one very appealing ability.
In case it isn't learnable, does anybody have any idea where I might be able to get my grubby little paws on something similar?

Jump #242: Anima: Beyond Fantasy
>Page of Swords: The approach of an unexpected challenge, to be met with clear thought and just action.
You know what's unexpected? Being CONSTANTLY summoned and forced to do someone else's bidding. The challenge is to twist that to my benefit.
>Age: 20
>Location: Calista
>Identity: Human Mage
>Drawbacks: Hideous (+100), Familiar (+100), Immortal Soul (+200), Unnatural (+400, known summon)
>Freelancer's Talents (1200)
Learning to be on par with a professional in ANY profession given a small investment in time? Fuck yeah, I'm Uber, version 2.0. I should study magic and achieve a professional level of knowledge in every single field of it.
>The Gift (Free, Mage)
Aw, and it's not even my birthday! How thoughtful.
>Gestureless Casting (1100, Mage)
>Wordless Casting (1000, Mage)
I shall pause a moment to impart a brief lesson in magic.
It takes three things to successfully cast magic, as we all learned in Hogwarts: the Wand, the Word, and the Will. To be more specific, the physical focus that directs magic, the mental focus that channels magic, and the will to open a connection to magical power in the first place.
Compromise permits flexibility at the cost of effectiveness and accuracy - there's a reason no one is throwing a silent Killing Curse, let alone a wandless one.
The trade offs? Well, not needing a magical focus (wand) is obvious, if impractical, meaning you can essentially never be disarmed. Usually limited to short ranged, weak spells. Stirring a drink, illumination of a wand not in one's hand, and so forth.
Wordless casting lets you channel spells far more quickly as you could move your focus, and as any wizard who has experienced a duel will tell you, quantity has a quality all its own.
Being able to do either of these things without a loss in effectiveness is a force multiplier. Being able to do both could, arguably, make one a walking force of nature.
Now then, on with the show.

>Summoner (Free, Mage)
Well, at least I can do the research and figure out how to summon myself. Because that totally does anything of value.
>Increased Zeon Recovery (800, Mage)
Days to months to recover my power? Are you crazy? Recovery happening four times faster is beneficial, though perhaps not ideal, admittedly.
>High Magic (500, Mage)
This, on the other hand, IS ideal: normally you simply can't USE this sort of power without something interesting, like a lost magical city. You'd better believe I'll be making good on THIS.
Hmm, where was that spell to eliminate cancer worldwide again..?
>Opposite Magic (300)
Why should I be limited by something so petty as polar opposites? I've got magnetic monopoles in the warehouse, I should be able to study everything that I wish.
>Black Book (Free, Mage)
Eh, it's a nice starting point for study.
>Soul Shards (Free)
Not a horcrux, right? Right.
>Ring of Erebus (200, Mage)
Oh, now isn't this nice, an all-around magical boost. I'll have to add this to my gauntlet.
>Companion Import (0)
As usual, all of my companions sans Hart get a local setting. Mister Roboto isn't much for magic, thankfully.

Well, if anyone sees behind what wrappings cover my body while I'm here, it's going to be an incredibly unpleasant sight for them - seems I'm showing the worst aspects of being a shoggoth and/or walking wound in the world. Even my shadow seems to be acting up. The constant flashbacks and conflicting memories don't help either, and I tell you what, it is SUPER annoying to be doing one thing and then end up summoned clear across the country to some idiot who wants me to do his bidding and/or homework. And when someone summons me it's even MORE obvious that I'm something horrifying that man was not meant to know.

Ugh.

Anyway.

I REALLY wish that I had the points to spare to be able to get the Seeker of Names perk, but I have other means to find out the true name of things that I encounter, even if they're probably more exhaustive. Same with Nemesis abilities, frankly; they seem useful to say the least. But the raw power of the local magic is unquestionably what I need to be going for.

The other thing that I need to be going for is more real estate to add to Konasse. The city went from a half million to ten times that much, and with all the new buildings, there's only so much space to be had. I hear this Megas Therion is quite a place, and integrating it into the growing metropolis that is Konasse sounds like something right up my alley.

Also, seriously, where's that spell that eradicates cancer? I'm definitely going to use it.

Well you could just dump a bunch of development into metamagic to get high magic outside of the perk.
It costs double though so it's not the worst idea to just get the perk and be done with it.

Uncreation is the spell that can remove cancer. It's divine destruction magic though so you'll need the city if you want to use it without an exploit. However without strong soul that would be very dangerous.
I assume you have enough soul boosters by now to not get vaped instantly, but in the event you fuck up the consequences would be truly awful without guaranteed recovery.
Like lose your magic forever bad.

Better to just save myself the trouble, frankly. Being able to use twice as much metamagic, and recover four times faster from it, without even having to limit myself to where or how I cast? That's win-win-win, all around.

Well I wouldn't count it out entirely.
Getting Megas Therion is free spell knowledge of every single spell in the setting.
Which as far as I know isn't possible to do otherwise since you can only have so many sub paths of magic.

Ok, I'll use this for auth/jump stuff.

What End-Jump offers the most powerful reward?

Probably SBURB, but instead of a reward you just get it for playing.
Master classes are borked. Like win at everything forever retroactively good.

DeSu2 has a good one too. The factors are nothing to sneeze at.

SMT could perhaps be the best if it weren't impossible. Casual multiverse busting is neat.

The rest don't really have anything worth it as far as I know.

The end game For Gurren Lagann is unlimited spiral energy without the threat of spiral nemesis, that puts you at casual universe Buster levels of power.

I take glee in playing the part of the big, bad necromancer/demon lord/cliche saturday morning villain and then sending nice gifts to everyone and being generally nice to them when not leading armies of abominations. Like christmas sweaters with skulls on them sewn in a undead sweatshop.
The look on the héroes faces when they recieve gifts from the villains and its never a trap is priceless.

You get that for free after any endjump post gurren lagann.
The other scenarios in that jump are nice though I'll give you that.

Jump #243: Shaman King
>Ace of Wands: An innate and primal force released.
Or: how I learned to stop worrying and learn to love the MY NAME IS HUGE
>Age: 14
>Location: America
Fuck yeah!! Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day yeah!!
>Identity: Shaman Lineage (-100)
>Drawbacks: Found Your OWn Ceiling (+100), The Ghost Whisperer (+100), How Small (+200), Wanted For X-secution (+200), Night Parade of 400 Demons (+400, Mandatory)
Oh my god he is SO TINY! It's goddamn adorable how he thinks he's Billy Badass. Also lucky that mandatory drawbacks don't count toward the cap...
>Furyuoku Doubling (x16) (300, Shaman)
Yoh has 108,000 in the end. Hao has 1,250,000. Me? I have 163,840,000.
>Guardian Reiryoku Doubling (x14, 0 Guardian points remaining)
Yeah, I pretty much outclass Hao's Spirit of Fire here as well. 81,920,000 versus 330,000.
>Reishi (0)
Having to listen to everyone's thoughts all the time is going to get annoying, I suspect.
>Shikigami (Free, Shaman)
Infusing spirits into things? That has potential.
>100% Gattai (Free, Shaman)
How useful, being able to combine with my guardian spirit. If only I cared.

What witches would most likely want to come on multiversal adventures?

If I take Bloodborne as my first jump, how best could I justify the purchase of Gehrman's scythe? I tend to like to have an in-jump reason as to why I have something by the end of it.

So, firstly, fighting a fuckton of demons every week does WONDERS in learning how to use the local abilities... even if 'annoying' is decidedly NOT what I'd use to sum them up. And my damned clairvoyance can't track them in advance! Super annoying. Almost as annoying as the constant endless stream of ghosts. Never mind the people who want to kill me.

Either way, though, it leaves me wandering about and trying to use Jumper-Level Charisma to talk everyone into teaching me things. This works better than one might expect, thankfully, but not as well as I might hope. Still, accelerated learning does wonders.

The whole Shaman King tournament is ridiculous, though. Not going to lie. I used clairvoyance to see how that would turn out and decided to change it as directly as possible. When I faced Hao, I laughed at him. In my best Jabba the Hutt voice, I said, "Ho ho ho! Hao, you are so smol." And in a normal voice, "Power levels are bullshit, also Avada Kedavra."

The entire tournament was called off EXTREMELY QUICKLY after that wonderful flash of green, because out of context abilities are the best abilities and this whole setting is infested with idiots.

Hao did not reincarnate after that. What a shock, the Killing Curse actually did its job for once. Fucking inescapable shounen bullshit. It was worth spending the rest of the jump on the run just for that.

Wait, I mathed wrong. I don't have 16 purchases of furyouku, I have 17.

I don't have 163,840,000 furyouku.

I have 327,680,000.

I was wrong. Hao is not smol. HAO ARE SO TINY.

Baby shower gift from Chosen Hunter.

That picture is amazing.

Probably Tenchi.
>Wings of the Lighthawk
Ascend to Kami-tenchi post jumpchain with enough training.

>Dimensional Technology Mastery
You could easily pull a multiversal destruction with this, and you can hide from abstract beings by hiding between dimensions.

Master classes are good, but even with them you're not invencible against other characters.

Caliborn got his ass kicked when he ascended to God Tier by another God tier, and he needed to use his Juju to defeat the beta kids even when he had mastered his God Tier and had unconditional immortality (although two of them were weird overpowered Glitches, he was still worried that Dave would kick his ass).

A fusion of God Tiers is probably going to get you on the same level anyway. You can get things like 'protected by causality' by being a God Tier Heir of Time, and manipulate it by being a Witch of Time.

Being a Lord English-lite is not impossible just by jumping without going End-Jump.
You get that with the spark anyway. The anti-spiral technology that lets you cancel spiral energy is cool, though.

You say that now. Wait till after they're born.

Finding it in one of the other planes of existence instead of inside the Hunter's Dream, maybe?

Jumpers, a question.

What's a good toy to give to your kid? Who's probably superhumanly smart and strong.

>Hao did not reincarnate after that. What a shock, the Killing Curse actually did its job for once. Fucking inescapable shounen bullshit. It was worth spending the rest of the jump on the run just for that.

GM: Alright, Hao, you're at the tournament and the new guy is mouthing off at you. Oh, by the way, roll a Reflex Save versus an Instant Soul Killing effect.
Hao: ... fuck.

An enhanced magical sword that can cut through his skin.

A rubix cube with infinite sides or something, maybe?

>The rest don't really have anything worth it as far as I know.
The Darksiders one may be worth considering, if only because it's (apparently) one of the easiest end scenarios.

Um. Doesn't Hao have Curse Reflection as a passive skill? Or did you have a perk to punch through defenses and happened?

Convert The kid's room into a holodeck and load it with better than life from red dwarf, It's what I always do.

The Unforgivables don't normally care for such petty things as shields, of course, but I have made it a habit to invest in every magic and metamagic boost that I can attain within reason. I don't particularly feel like digging through 1600 perks to find the applicable ones, but I am absolutely certain that I have them.

Also magic amplification perks and magic boosters sufficient to ensure that killing curse can probably not only kill one man, but a frickin' army at this point.

Does F.I.S.S as a whole get proportionally better from kid to adult, or is it just strength?

So if you only have immunity to direct magic, does that mean that someone could just shoot a gout of flame a few inches from your face and bake you with convection?

More than fair enough.

>don't particularly feel like digging through 1600 perks

Wow. Yeah, I can understand that. Sorry grandpa!

Pretty much.

Is the fire magical?
>Yes.
Then it doesn't affect you.
>No.
Then you get roasted.