What are the best recorded campaigns of all time? Audio preferred, I'd like to listen while I work

What are the best recorded campaigns of all time? Audio preferred, I'd like to listen while I work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dYHiootE1cg
youtube.com/watch?v=qlTsW9rWE0o&t=1146s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you like Star Wars, I'd highly recommend the Campaign podcast by One Shot. The story starts with two Star Wars d20 episodes, and the rest are all done in the FFG Edge of the Empire system.

Cool, I'll check it out thanks.

So I've never listened to this podcast but why is it that the promo art of this show depicts the elf wizard as a pale elf in wizard robes but all the fanart and videos depict him as a really effeminate crossdresser in a skirt

i like adventure zone, and i recently ran out of episodes to listen to, i found the second best thing is "rusty quill gaming" they have a long pathfinder campaing set in a steampunk-esk europe

Because the pic that shows while the podcast is playing, as seen above, was made before the show even finished their first arc, a modified version of Lost Mines. And the characters have changed a lot since then.

The fanart is far more accurate to the characters at this point.

Personally I really like Critical Hit. It's mostly a long running 4th edition d&d campaign with occasional breaks to try other systems. Good production, interesting story and not too annoying players.

Also the Archology podcast has a good ongoing Shadowrun game

Know Evil and God's Teeth, an eclipse phase and delta green campaign respectively, done by the Role-playing Public Radio.

Fantastic games, Caleb is one of my fav GM's

I'm going to launch my own podcast soon

any advice/tips/things you guys would like to see on the show?

So far it's just me and two other friends, good bantz and fine weed.

Also it's a homebrew Space Opera Western -- with plenty of tiddies and grit.

I actually just today uploaded content of my own homebrew and bantz with friends although in video format. Personally I edited mine down to pertinent and/or funny moments so it has better pacing and is available in 22min chunks rather than your average raw 4 hour of stream footage. As a podcast you might want to aim for hour episodes I guess?

Link to my series for anyone interested although if you find briefing and setup in campaigns slow you might want to move on to part 1 when the adventure properly starts:
youtu.be/dYHiootE1cg

Also do you have anywhere I can flow you until your podcast comes out, I'd check it out

the accents are kinda hard to get past, desu

Lol hadn't considered that, which accents are the worst offenders, the British ones? Thanks for the feedback btw

Mostly yeah.

I think my best advice would be to try and speak up a little. You don't have to go and put on a grand show-voice, but maybe with a little more emphasis it could make the accents easier to process.

Not trying to dog you, you had asked for feedback.

>McElroy content

DROPPED. How can you stand those fucking voices? Holy shit, they are the most annoying voices in the fucking world. So fucking gay, so fucking nasally.

>What are the best recorded campaigns of all time?

This one was hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=qlTsW9rWE0o&t=1146s

at 18:52 most of you will rip your dicks off

No that's fine, and valid criticism I'm totally fine with the point you made. I don't get better if I just insulate myself from stuff like that :)

(You)

trips for best advice for any podcaster out there

SPEAK UP
Be even a little engaged in what you're saying
Sell me with your enthusiasm, but don't overdo it and become fake and gay.

why listen to this shitt

DUDE

SPESS
LMAO