/pfg/ - Pathfinder General

Pathfinder General /pfg/

NPC Creator Edition. Have you been building NPCs to challenge your party more effectively, and not just in combat?

Please keep both animu fetishposting and "OverPoWered" shitposting to a minimum, otherwise you aren't being excellent

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU (embed)

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/witch/archetypes/paizo---witch-archetypes/rhetorician-witch
pastebin.com/5ekDL471
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This has absolutely nothing to do with Pathfinder, but i have to post this.

There is literally no reason to allow Broken Blade.

We can't let those Diplomancers walk all over the adventure.

>d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/witch/archetypes/paizo---witch-archetypes/rhetorician-witch

What alternative do you have to someone who wants to punch or kick things for a lot of damage?

play an UC monk. Seriously. You will do plenty damage.

Stop watching anime.

Fool's Errand actually works quite well as a replacement, I've found.

Dragon DM here with a public service announcement.

RoTJR and Dragon game recruiting ends next week. 15th and 18th respectively.

Make sure you have your application in and spell checked before then.

Remember, lewd can help a character be more interesting, however lewd is just icing, not the cake itself. Don't confuse the two.

I love you all!

No

How much lewd is too lewd DragonDM?

About 50% is usually too much. However that number can fluctuate between different DMs and campaigns.

Dragon DM! Dragon DM! I saw you changed Culdranth's appearance to something more motherly, why not keep her old pic and use it for Culdranth's court sorceress? Could go all sorts of funny and extremely lewd routes with the hyper-voluptuous magical attendant to an absurdly magical being!

Well either that or she has multiple human forms. With the old picture being her "work clothes"

Dragon GM.
Can my pc be hyper busty tianim?

Well considering that taninim Dragons are not mammals. No

>Multiple human forms

What's her "seeing a Consort" form?

Whatever she's feeling that night. One of those two though.

What's up you meme loving fucks, is there any reason to take 25 PB over 32 PB? That +7 to scores seems like it won't utterly ruin campaigns while giving MAD characters even more opportunities to pad out their attributes.

Disciplines allow for more than just "damage", user, not everyone is looking for just bigger numbers.

No.
It allows players not have to specialize in doing X at the expense of the rest of the alphabet.

You know you can use most of the melee-centered disciplines with unarmed strikes, right?

>Impaling Strike with fists

MAD characters should get a higher point buy than SAD characters. Let the fighter/monk/rogue/etc. have 32pb and the wizard/sorc/whathaveyou take 25 or maybe even 20pb.

It's not a multiple of five

Fuck yeah.

I've heard of some DMs doing this, based on the tier of the class.

>pastebin.com/5ekDL471

So dragon dm. What will the first quest be?

There will be a selection to choose from. Quests not taken will be handled by other champions

>There will be a selection to choose from.

Could you give us an example quest?

Assess the political strength of Cheliax. Read this as "update The Queen's political maps from 1000 years ago

I need art/pics of cute merfolk, can anyone provide?

Hey, /pfg/, been a while. To make up for lost time, I have the Healer's Handbook for you.

I read through about 2/3 of the book and got kind of bored with the somewhat unimpressive offerings. I hope you get something good out of it, though!

2/36

Even the name sounds boring, but still thank you for sharing.

3/36

4/36

Ooh, I love this sort of stuff! Thanks user, hope to see the rest of this!

So, I was trying to look through paladin archetypes and there's like thirty of them.

Are there any that stand head and shoulders above the rest? Please note, I'm trying to stab fuckers real good.

These pages won't load. Veeky Forums's been such a faggot lately.

5/36

6/36

>Molthune does not have a mention
>Ustalav does not have a mention
>Taldor does not have a mention
>Land of the Linnorm Kings does not have a mention

DELETE THIS

7/36

Yo /pfg/. My last character got beaten up by phantasmal killer so I got to roll a new one. Decided to make a psychic because they seemed rad as fuck and I loved the idea of being able to do inception on people. One thing that does have me confused is mindscapes. They're like vivid dreams, right? I can use greater create mindscape at the moment and I'm really curious what kind of shenanigans or limitations I have with this newfound power. Anyone done anything neat with it? Is it mostly just GM fiat or what?

8/36

Cry some more. (Except for the LotLK. That's legit.

Is it just me, or is Milani showing up in every goddamn supplement released by Paizo?

9/36

C'mon dude, at least Ustalav should have a school of healing considering they're all about dat surgery and medicine.

She's JJ's new plucky CG waifu, didn't ya know?

10/36

But how does "she's the goddess of righteous revolution" translate into "we need her in this book about HEALING."

11/36

>monk trades out extra attacks from ki for a somehow even worse wholeness of body
>the healer monk archetype is more vulnerable to sickness than a basic monk
fucking christ paizo what are you D O I N G

12/36

You need ways to heal/revive your suicide bombers, bruh.

>Painful Cures

The description of that feat has some interesting implications, that healing magic *does not* normally cause pain or discomfort.

Comes as a surprise to me, considering a huge gash in the side should feel real gnarly when stitched up.

13/36

What's wrong with her ARMS?

14/36

They're made of rubber. Just look at those hands, they're debased.

15/36

But the Milani archetype is about herbal medicine, something Erastil should

THEYRE DOING IT AGAIN, STEALING ERASTIL CONCEPTS AND SLAPPING IT ON A CHESTY HALF-ELF CUNT.

16/36

Remember when the Player Companions had cool center spreads that were interesting or just neat to look at? Kinda miss those.

Speaking of healing, anyone notice that new healer application for RotJR? It's really cute and bittersweet!

17/36

18/36

>Vigor Points

Ten years later, we finally get a feat that allows martials to heal themselves.

19/36

20/36

21/36

Nah, Godless Healing has been around for a while.

22/36

23/36

>Inspiring Camaraderie
>Competence bonus to attack rolls equal to class level for half that in rounds.
Neato.

24/36

25/36

26/36

27/36

28/36

29/36

Those are some really good bonds!

30/36

31/36

32/36

Yo those are some good mercies

33/36

That's the end of the material! I'm posting the rest of the book for posterity.

34/36

I'll be back next month with this book. Hopefully the teaser is enough to keep you satisfied until then.

35/36

Enjoy Feiya's dumb face in all its glory.

>Dat Halfling

36/36

The end! I hope you enjoyed the ride!

>it's another courtly intrigue episode
fuck

Check out the paladin guide, user, it will answer your queries better than user can.

Actually, have another tease for that book.

>He doesn't want to wear high fashion

Oh, I noticed. Because I wrote it! It's not quite finished, but I should have the rest of the app done in the next day or so.

Well, you're in luck. Next month is double booked. One last preview for Psychic Anthology, just for you! :3

That's it. I'm spent.

You'll love Psychic Anthology, or at least parts of it. See you next month!

I want it all!

Speaking of healers, you should try to grab the healing satchel mentioned here Maybe also Knowledge (Nature) to reflect her ability to get healing roots or soothing balms from the wilds

Owen isn't on this one. Expect everything to do with martials to be shit.

>Curative Mastery
>Mfw Fighter w/Barroom Brawler (and maybe Abundant Tactics) can use this to use Breath of Life as an effective full round action as emergency measure.