We're currently working on Expansion 3

Abstract Concepts Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Header (1st Draft)
-Companion Sheet
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Eversor
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/46822063/#46826118
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/48943434/#48973048
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/48943434/#q48973151
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/48943434/#q48973170
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/48989616/#49048360
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound_(currency)
elsinverguenza.tumblr.com/post/112608028217/orca-princess-free-will-harpoon-insight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which princess has an ass you want to kick?

Let's not fall the same way the last thread went, ok?

If you haven't already, post some ideas for the Sister of battle warhammer princess

Last call before the proto card is made!

I got nothing, sorry Brum.
Warhammer just isn't my forte.

If it helps, just think as it like a Nun Princess.

(Also 7 year old drawing is cringey to me)

+dependable
+passionate about her faith
+secretly a sexual madwoman
-gets fired (or worse) if it shows
-it's easy to set it off

Stress eating

That's pretty dang cute actually

That looks neat.

>If everyone hates it
Thats the thing.
Lots of people love it.
If no one liked it then we would have just changed it day one.
Instead it's this mindless bitchfest because people like you can't let sleeping dogs lie.
>Human, Goblin, Drow, Rabbit
I'll give you goblin and drow but human and rabbit are a huge double standard based on what you say next.
Make up your mind do we only count hearts or does their description also matter when it comes to fetishes?
>there's no implication
Gee I should tell all these artists who drew WG and inflation art of DP that they were wrong and that user just disproved the implication of WG.

>Boy somebody sure did hate Whale Princess.
Are you serious?
There like 3 post in that link saying they hate whale princess and 5 saying they love her and most of that hate is basic waifu wars stuff not based on her being fat.
The rest is all discussing how to fit her on the chart.
Theres a lot more posts saying people hated whale princess 7 months after it was all said and done then I actually saw hate for whale.
Considering all the posts talking about this supposed hate for whale were made less than a week ago i'm going to say you made them trying to manufacture a controversy where none existed beforehand.

>Starting this stuff again
user, please

How about
+always on your side in a fight
+Strong but cuddly
+Great around the house
-easily flys into fits of rage
-likes to play tricks on you

sounds more like kitchen princess near the end

I was going off the old fairy tales about them being home goblins.
How'd you change it?

Sorry it's just this whole thing started because someone managed to convince a bunch of people they were being discriminated against with absolutely no evidence to back it up and lots of mis-interpretations of past events.
The only way to fix this is to remind people how it actually happened.

Dopey bodyguard who loves to loaf around instead of actually protect anything, like a super dumb ogre.

picarto.tv/Eversor Gonna Stream! Come wach

You forgot one
> - might be a criminal mastermind

Hobgoblin? Is that a mistitle?

Thats more like a samurai princess.

>Lots of people love it.
I'm guessing you love it, but the fact that she's one of the most hated princesses is obvious

>Make up your mind do we only count hearts or does their description also matter when it comes to fetishes?
what are you talking about? I never said anything about hearts. There are 4 princesses with descriptions or fetishes that focus on breeding, and zero that focus on WG. This is a fact.

>Gee I should tell all these artists who drew WG and inflation art of DP
I can find WG art of Samus Aran but that doesn't make her a WG character. In a game based around fetishes having one be explicitly banned and expected to grin and thank you for it is bullshit.

>Are you serious?
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/46822063/#46826118
>I feel like now everyone is playing hot potatoe with this dick trying to keep it away from their waifus
>Whale princess can take it she is a fat ugo

desuarchive.org/tg/thread/48943434/#48973048
>Reminds me of the hatred for Whale Princess.

desuarchive.org/tg/thread/48943434/#q48973151
>i wasn't aware she got hate. was it because she's a big girl?

desuarchive.org/tg/thread/48943434/#q48973170
Yeah, people tried to get her removed from the chart for being chubby.

desuarchive.org/tg/thread/48989616/#49048360
>1. Redrawn Radiant Princess
>2. Fit Monkey Princess
>3. If we really want to go extreme, Fit makeover of Whale Princess.

>i'm going to say you made them trying to manufacture a controversy where none existed beforehand.
Oh go fuck yourself you self-rightous faggot. This has been an ongoing issue and you KNOW it.

Then you should have no problem with letting there be a WG princess. Somebody suggested the Empress for the 40k chart last thread; that should be fine. Right?

thats not a goblin at all!

Don't start this shit again

Whats she supposed to be?

Lads, please

DnD hobgoblins are in a lot of art drawn with Japanese-style armour.

Ever make this? I don't recall it.

I dont think that calls for making her a samurai, most hob-goblin lore paints them as a the brutish cousins of standard goblins

Drow and Goblin are breeding-focused, but I wouldn't really consider Human. Human has an item that gives you a bonus for having more children, and her sheet does mention her wantig to have children with you, but she's got no fetishes tied to breeding nor is she designed around that fetish. She's also got an item that can be sued for breast/ass/belly expansion, and I've yet to see her being considered expansion fetish character. If she counts as breeding fetish due to wanting to have children with you, then Mimic should count as weight gain due to her description mentioning her becoming more volumptous if you feed her, or DP1 due to being a glutton.
Rabbit's also more of a MILF fetish princess. She's got children due to being an older woman who'se been previously married, but her fetish theme is about ara ara~ MILFs and shotacon.

I wouldn't be opposed to weight gain themed princess in expansion gen 4, though. We should have plenty of space and I know there should be demand for it (there's pretty large amount of stuffin/weight gain related Towergirls art). It's not like it's anywhere near the weirdest fetish already in Towergirls.
It is kind of weird that while there's a lot of princesses that have implicit stuffing or weight gain (DP1 most obviously, but also Mimic, Angel and Lillend, probably some others), none really has either of those explicitly listed as fetish.

There's been a lot of complaints about the makeup of Expansion 3, especially Radiant and Paladin existing on the same chart. We could slide one of them back to the next expansion and put he WG princess in her place.

>I'm guessing you love it
I don't have to like cow in order to realize this argument is a pointless bitchfest.
>zero that focus on WG
Except for all the ones people keep bringing up.
But those don't count for some reason.
Even though using the same logic human and rabbit don't count as breeding princesses.
>all those links
Why do you keep linking to people talking about whale hate instead of actually linking to whale hate?
Besides calling whale a fat uggo which is just waifu wars shit the only other evidence you got for whale hate is someone talking about a redraw that never happened?
I'm sorry you can't deal with someone insulting your waifu.
>Then you should have no problem with letting there be a WG princess
I don't have a problem with but why 40k empress?
Whats the logic behind her being WG based?
I got no problem with a fat princess but try to come up with something original instead of forcing it into a princess that it doesn't make any sense for.

emperor was already decided last thread

its the same issue resolution that comes with any niche fetish princess, if you want one you gotta build her from scratch specifically for that fetish. Throwing her on an existing princess will only get a hostile response

>try to come up with something original instead of forcing it into a princess that it doesn't make any sense for.

like making the cowgirl fetish character a male?

>if you want one you gotta build her from scratch specifically for that fetish
which results in people demanding her removal, like Whale Princess.

Which male princess is the cowgirl fetish? I'm not seeing it, unless I keep missing it.

Guessing he one of those 'no such thing as a herm' guys.

Whine and bitch all you want about cow but no ones gonna make empress into a fatty.
Make your own OC you lazy faggot and if it's good someone will draw it like with hobgoblin.

Why is empress even considered for that? I want a WG/fatty princess too, but it seems fairly arbitrary and opposed to the entire concept of empress.

You still haven't shown any evidence of people demanding whale princess being removed.
Only people talking about some mythical over the top whale hate no one can actually show an example of.
Even if you did it wouldn't matter because whale princess is right there on gen 5 sheet so it's not like it accomplished anything.

Since there's interest in a fat weight gain based princess, what kind of princess would you like to see?

I starting to believe this is just a proxy to justify another argument over cow.
He really just can't let it go.

>Male
>Posts a female
I think you posted the wrong card.

The /trash/ thread came up with turkey princess.

/trash/ has started work on a Turkey similar to Harpy and Chicken.

The emperor sits on the throne all day and eats souls constantly, so that translates into a gluttonous coach potato of an empress

>has a giant penis

Having done the original Radiant Princess, I wouldn't mind her moving to expansion gen 4. I think that it might work better, really, as I remember her companions going through a lot of iterations untill we got something fitting. Classes would probably suit her better, and remove the redundancy with Paladin.

Not sure if it'd cause logistical problems with redoing the charts, though.

>which results in people demanding her removal, like Whale Princess.
There's always people like that, for any non-vanilla fetish. Personally, I don't see why people make a fuss; the whole point of CYOA is that you get to choose which princesses you safe. If you don't like the pregnancy/fat/futa/hanholding-themed princess, don't rescue her. Not everybody has to like all princesses.

That being said, I do understand why some people hate Holstaur; she's the combination of two completely unrelated fetishes (cow-girl and futa), so anybody who likes cow-girls but not futa will be dissapointed since they can't get their cow-girl without futa. Although I think Buffalo Princess should be getting into expansion gen 4 (or if we need a replacement for Radiant moving to gen 4, she should be placed on expansion gen 3), and she's a cow-girl type princess (even if technicaly her species is buffalo instead of cow, thematically she was still described as a big-breasted princess with bovine horns and lactation-based element).

I like this a lot.

as long as she's wearing cute clothes, she's a girl

The arts terrible though.
And for some reason theres loads of jpg artifacts

Birth defects are a thing, user. If a person had extra limbs, you wouldn't call them a bug, would you?

Meh, while I can see how that could work, it also delves into slaaneshi/nurglite territory.
Her psygame is so stronk she burns calories just by thinking, holmes.

But the empress doesn't do that.
This is pre-horus heresy

That's not Turkey princess, that's some other princess that someone slapped onto her card. There isn't any actual art of her yet.

>blank idol image
That seriously looks like Snoop Dogg doing that steering wheel pose. Has it always looked like that?

And yet DP1 sits on her ass eating her treasure and that doesn't equate to wg somehow?

it's just a cute fetish way to interpret a thing; and besides, I don't really think there is a "pre-horus heresy" in this since the Emperor is the Empress. Shit's already pretty wonky.

If she ate European money, she'd be putting on a few pounds.

Well judging from the fact she's up and walking around and the only she wouldn't be is because of horus then I don't see any justification for her being wg based.
Hell you'd make a better case for her being cripple fetish based.

Emperor only got stuck on the Big Golden Toilet after being mortally wounded by Horus, and the Emperor Princess design is clearly based on the pre-Heresy Emperor (she's a regal-looking girl in fancy golder armour, rather than a mangled corpse stuck in lfie-support), so the joke doesn't really work.
If there should be a fat 40k-themed princess, it should be a Nurglite one, since they've got the whole bloated look going on. In fact, I'll be sorely dissapointed if Nurgle Princess won't be a jolly fat girl who loves feeding people her (absolutely terrible) cookings.

Do you have any idea how much gold weighs?

Because she isn't a literal WG princess. Her thing is vore, and WG is only implied in a single line.
We don't have a WG princess specifically for WG.

Yeah nurgelette is a much better choice.
Weird how people want the empress to be wg based when we have a much better candidate.

I know the joke wasn't amazingly clever, but user;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound_(currency)

I personally think that the nurglite princess should be more about bugcatching, but I think it could be a nice half and half thing.

Well, there IS art, an user is doing a basic rough of her, but it's no where near finished. She's got a simple native American aesthetic.

If she were to be in gen 4 expansion, that'd mean she'd have the two classes? This is what /trash/ has got so far

>+ Big juicy turkey breasts
>+ Plump and soft
>+ Enourmous Appetite
>- Both ditzy and a klutz
>- Insists on you carrying her

>Having done the original Radiant Princess, I wouldn't mind her moving to expansion gen 4.
Yeah, this is a cool idea. Having a Holy Warrior with classes doesn't seem like a redundancy compared to having two on the same chart.

>That being said, I do understand why some people hate Holstaur; she's the combination of two completely unrelated fetishes (cow-girl and futa), so anybody who likes cow-girls but not futa will be dissapointed since they can't get their cow-girl without futa.
This. Personally I think the best remedy would be just copying the original, using the non-futa art, and making a Holstaur Princess II. People worked up a replacement Lust Gift last thread and the art already exists, so she's easy enough to drop in.

Just give up on empress.
Your logic makes no sense.
Nurgle is a better choice.
You should have said british.
Most of europe uses the euro.

sister of battle proto card coming soon

>people will fight against a WG princess a bugchaser is A-OK

Nah i think we should come up with a new design for cow 2.
It's both uncreative to use old art and since that arts already taken for de-futa'ed cow princess.

No ones fighting against a wg princess you shit stirring asshole.

you are literally the first person to respond to the bugchaser post
nobody even had a chance to say anything to that, as far as we know everybody fucking hates the idea

I certainly do.
Nothing turns my stomach like bug chasers.

No, that's a bit too far.
I mean, there's already a guro princess with Troll, but bigchasing, scat, etc are some that I think noone will ever touch.

I wouldn't say DP1's thing really is vore (that's more Mimic Princess, who explicitly has a vore fetish and who'se entire thing is being a man-eating mimic). It's more about her being a huge glutton who eats everything. That might include you, but she isn't specifically into eating people. The vore part is also only implied, in the line about her eating from her hoard and also considering you part of her hoard.

What does the thread also think of this fluff for her?

>Bountiful Wood's Turkey Princess
>"The clumsy princess of a simple forest kingdom, she enjoys nothing more than good food and good cheer.

Sounds too close to faun

Fair point

>"The clumsy princess of an almost tribal forest kingdom, she desires nothing more than quiet days with good food and friendly cheer."

I agree. Gen 1 does have two Dwarf Princesses that are identical aside from one havign a beard, but that was done as a joke. Every other case of duplicate princesses has them being visually and thematically distinct (there's also a Dwarf Princess 3 from one of the expansion charts but she's based on the druegar, which are the dwarf equivalent of drow, and all the Dragon Princesses have different theme and appearance). There could be a second Holstaur Princess, but I think she should differ from Holstaur 1 in some way other than just having the same art and stats but without a dick.

On hindsight, Farm Princess would've been a perfect opportunity to make Holstaur 2. Her being a literal cow-girl would've fit the farm theme, and it would be in line with original charts (Gats made the original "MILF Princess" into the Rabbit Princess so she'd be a different thematically appropriate fantasy race, instead of another human princess but this time an older woman).

we already have a scat princess though

We do?

yep.
One of the dino princesses, I think. Not on any chart, but she exists.

Why do people think whale was supposed to be WG princess?
elsinverguenza.tumblr.com/post/112608028217/orca-princess-free-will-harpoon-insight
She was never intended to be such a thing.

Problem is that people really like the Holstaur's design except for one big issue. There's a lot of people who feel the design was sort of stolen from them. It's been such a point of contention for so long that any kind of replacement design is going to ring sort of hollow, since it's always going to feel like a consolation prize. It's like if you had a teddy bear, and someone came in and ripped it's head off, then a couple years later gave you a different bear, you'd still be pretty pissed of- especially if the preceeding two years were spent telling you that you were wrong.

This is such a unique case from a community standpoint and has been such an unending mess that just giving both sides what they want and calling it done is the best descision. You can talk about creativity and laziness all day but what this comes down to is a giant throbbing wedge jammed into the community that isn't ever going to get better.

she's fat.

nobody thinks that, I don't think.

It was some guy repeatedly bugging people to do a Dinosaur Princess that was just Towergirlified version of a character from some dinosaur game. Eventually somebody got enough and made a "Dinotaur Princess" which was pretty much just "your waifu a shit" as a chart entry, with a bag of shit as her dowry.

Hobgoblins have always been the more tactical and intelligent variation of goblinoids, it's just been recently that they've taken this and put an eastern spin on it.

Give her small tusks (not as big as orc's) and we're good

Fat isn't the same as WG.

nobody said she was WG. People said she was fat. She only came up in regards to that conversation because people were saying there was no WG princess and people were demanding the removal of the Fat one.

>people were demanding the removal of the Fat one.
There has yet to be anyone actually showing someone demanding the removal of whale princess.

I hate that Holstaur has a dick as much as the next guy, but just making another version of her without a dick when you can easily just use her lust item to get rid of her dick seems like a waste.

why eastern? At no point do I think of eastern samurai when I work with hob gobs

we made buffalo princess as a "cow 2"

Cream Prairie Kingdom's
Buffalo Princess

Love: 4
Lust: 2
Wealth: 1
Power: 4

+ A certified holy woman
+ Knows all manner of old traditions, laws, and ceremonies
+ Wants to get married
- doesn't like to be forced into anything
- kinda ignorant to nontraditional lifestyles

Wakan: She has magical mastery over the natural forces if prairies and grasslands

Chieftain: Equally skilled at leading tribal war parties and engaging in tribal politics.

Lust Bonus: Spirit Pipe - Smoking from this pipe as a group allows for better communication of thoughts, and the smoke can be made into different images. Great for parties.

Fetish:
+ nursing
+ ceremonies
- bondage

Daughter of the chieftain of a great tribal confederacy, she was born u see auspicious signs and trained to be the spiritual leader of her people

That still implies you have to fuck her with a dick before you can get rid of her dick.

If it's not an issue, then why not replace the art with the undicked version? People hate that she has a dick but her lust item can easily add one, so it shouldn't be an issue.

there was ONE GUY who really really despised her and called her disgussting trash and so one, but he was pretty drowned out in every convo

Not really. Her +/- states you have to 'milk' her to keep her lust down, so, theoretically, you can just leave her alone for a while and she'll reach max lust and give you her item.