Bad Drawthread

This thread is for bad and bored artists to draw in a less serious manner and have fun.
Make requests for bad, lazy artists.
You too can be a bad artist! It's not hard and even bad drawings can make people smile.

Not OP of last bad drawthread page but made this one since the last one died...
And I finished a drawing for an user I never got to share, so if you still exist user here's your pic!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYFQQB9vqPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the clean pic with no writing over-top

I'd like to request a Khajiit-kitten/young catfolk pouncing for a turtle, her first attempt of hunting, obviously being more playful than ferocious.

Posted this in the regular drawthread and I'm not sure if I want a serious delivery or not, so....

Requesting Chetna (pic) as an adventurer, sword by her side, sharing out cake she's just finished baking over the campfire, in a dutch oven.

Requesting Nathan Explosion from that's brutal maymay edited as Khorne Blood Warrior

I tried

It's beautiful, thank you user!

I have no idea who this lady is

working on this

Ok, thanks user

Here you go!

I was too lazy to add the text back in so you'll have to do that yourself.

I'd like to see two mushroom people, based on two different kinds of mushrooms. You can pick the kinds.

Not OR, but fuckin brutal. I love it.

Fuck man, this is great - your skill is not adequate for this thread name

You seem to have misread, this is the BAD drawthread

Are you following regular draw threads?

I need a slim dwarf cleric riding on a fat dog

I need the party wizard not understanding a modern shotgun and accidentally exploding his own head while the cute anime girl cleric watches in abject terror

Why is there an eye peeking out of her throat?

Draw Slaanesh pointing out to Tzeentch at the Chaos undivided meeting that his Greater Demons have been getting questionably sexier lately.

Shit, now I can't unsee it.

based

>drunken boxing Dan Hibiki from SF4 I did for a /qst/

Another

Requesting a depressed girl drinking on a tree stump, scene from one of our games.
- 18 years old
- shoulder length brown hair in a ponytail
- a few freckles
- kinda thicc (not fat)
- winter clothes

Is thread type a thing now?

I want it to be a thing, I'd like to get a little practice in

I follow it a bit but haven't really seen anything I'm particularly interested in drawing.

Also comparing myself to some of the amazing work in that thread makes me feel inadequate. There's a lot less pressure in this thread to actually be good.

What do you mean by thread type?

newfag here

can you make this (((funny looking fellow))) on the right with a skaven head and colorize like left ?

I gotcha bro

working on it right now

Got you goy

i want to see what you do

> WE GOTTA JEWISH SKAVEN PARTY!
Lmfao fuck I love draw threads

Oi Vey! shut it down goyim.

OY GAVALT!!!

So I go to Veeky Forums to get away from the REEAAAMMPANT antisemitic posts on Veeky Forums! ONLY TO FIND A THREAD GLOOOORIFIEN jewish persecution!!!
OY VEY ITS ANOTHA SHOAH!! DDDD:::

Both are based works of arts anons, thank you so much !

Requesting a picture of an Empire Greatsword parodying George Costanza AKA the Baseball Bat/ISHYGDDT guy.

Here you go

Nice moves!

Best arts

here you go user

Requesting a barbarian frustrated because he has an extra pair of arms that make it impossible to wear armor.

Im on it :D

Photoshop version

Hand drawn version

hand-traced*

Thanks!

A bag of holding that contains EVERYTHING.

Nah not entirely. Pretty much only traced his forehead lines and his weird eye expression. Hair, Nose, Glasses, Mouth, cheek wrinkles, Colors, ect were freehand with the the other cropped image as a reference.
>Still have the .sai open
>get
>fuck'd

>utorrent
get
botnet'd

Requesting an evil villain tripping and falling on his own death machine in the middle of his evil monologue.

Are you even drawing things? You seem pretty angry my dude, first negging my drawing (in a "Bad drawthread") then when I prove I wasnt doing what you accused me off you just criticized what programs I had in my task bar. Seems awful petty bro.
Just draw stuff and have fun.

Lol I dig your creativity but I have no clue how anyone would draw that. :p

>Curious elf sees bag
>Opens it and looks inside
>See's a caveman taking a shit

I'm not the guy who said your drawing was bad, I just don't like it when people use inferior software.

Why a caveman? Just put a photoshopped Observable universe image in a poorly drawn bag of holding.

freckles didn't make it, i don't have the skill to do more than imply details.

i am inordinately proud of this image

I know you already got a response but im working on this one too :)

Is it actually that bad? I havent torrented anything in like a year and a half unless its some bizarre book or something legitimate.

i's a bitch, i forgot the drinking part

Well, you're more likely to be caught by watchdogs using utorrent than most other clients. That's the only real bad thing about it that I know of, aside from the ads.

Wew this was actually alot harder than I thought it would be - Lol tried my best tho! the dog turned out way better than the actual cleric.

(then again this is a bad drawing thread)

I really like these user, The way you left out detail lets the person viewing the picture sort of insert their own. 10/10

Wonderful

A man walks into a bar for LG PCs and tries his best to start a fight

Oh my, bad drawthreads are the best thing on Veeky Forums right now

Thank you user! It's amazing!

a Timberwolf Battlemech doing a doubletake with a Deredeo Dreadnought asking it "Dad?"

A balor visiting his tiefling great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson for career day at school.

Didn't mean to quote

Holy shit, didn't think my request last thread would make the cover. Great work, just what I wanted.

>water
>fruitjuice

taking requests for editing this ancient maymay

New request, from a very weird couple of VtM one shots my group ran. A big, roided up redneck with a dopey smile on his face, a stereotypical slav crouching tracksuit and all, and and a guy who looks like a meth addict. Feel free to draw them together or separate.

For those who know VtM, they're a gangrel, brujah, and malkavian respectively.

Could you make a Nurgle Plaguebearer version? But can be anything Age of Sigmar related

You again? Man you are persistent. I already made 4 aos pics, here's fifth. Next?

I-I'm sorry user. There are not many other requesters. You can always ignore my requests or do them as the last one, I will understand

I don't mind

Could you do a techpriest?

I did a techprest a long time ago, brb

apparently all old fsjals are left on laptop
so
>jpeg

Kyra from Pathfinder please

A big spider.

OR here, it's eggsellent

I like these eggs too

What about milk?

ok?
nice pic

That's Adorable!

D'aww

I dont think ive ever seen a cute spider before

google peacock and jumping spiders
youtube.com/watch?v=HYFQQB9vqPw

D: I'm sorry user! Here, I fixed it.

Can you do this guy?

pepe as a dragon

>Well, you're more likely to be caught by watchdogs using utorrent than most other clients. That's the only real bad thing about it that I know of, aside from the ads.
What ads?

Working on it!

What I imagined.

Done!
Hope kek gives me some extra karmic good boy points for this.