Kingdom Death General /kdmg/

Kingdom Death is a collection of memes in a vaguely game-shaped form, judging by these threads.

Getting a small loan of $1,666 from your local crack dealer edition.

Old thread: Topic of discussion:
What are your top three favorite new pinups?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agSLm3mU_sE
youtube.com/watch?v=fCKDvjVzpNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dat ram ass.

Indubitably.

>What are your top three favorite new pinups?
>dat ram ass.

Yep.

Percival

1. Percival
2. Percival's puppy
3. Percival's puppy, all grown up

Male Nightmare Ram
Male Screaming God
honeycomb weaver

Quick question for anyone in the know about these things--The Mage sleeves KS claims that the Undead pledge level is no longer sufficient to sleeve the full game after all the new reveals. I also saw somehwere that someone had done the math and that the Undead level would still sleeve them all regardless. Is this true? Mage says the Gamer pledge is the only one that will work right now but that's another 30 buckaroos on top of what I just paid for this game.

Also I know Mage sleeves are expensive but let's just assume I want this done easy and fast and in such a way where I wont have to worry about it after.

daily reminder that at least one user intends to greenstuff some THICC GOAT LIPS onto that things nethers

Wow, the artbook is really cool, but I kinda hate how there are so many images broken up between pages. Having to extract and stitch them together myself is kind of a pain.

>Topic of discussion:

Female Screaming God (Screaming Goddess?) - The whole package is fucking perfect
Percival - I love how they tie her lore and character in more like "Distracted" than a regular pinup
Pond Scum - That smile...

Not my favorites but Bone Armor gets some points for design and scope, Disciple of the Witch a little recognition for goofiest concept, and Dragon Goblin (Both of them) for being so damn expressive.

Ram dat ass.

I want to rim the ram!

That shadow looks kind of like the Trapdoor Man...

no holes

Drill baby drill!

Burying my face between those pillowy cheeks and licking the sweat that had pooled here is enough for the first date, anyway.

>honeycomb weaver pin-up
Which update is she in? Couldn't find her.

Bottom of the honeycomb weaver update, she's the girl eating delicious honey.

>Topic of discussion:
In no particular order:

Butcher -- I fucking love how intimidating she is. Also having a g-string thong made out of someone's skinned face is awesome and gruesome at the same time.

Mountain Dungeon Armor -- The upside down minis are really freaking cool and I like them a lot. Going to have to magnetize them and store them upside down.

Screaming God Armor -- Unh baby double up unh unh.

I want to nibble on those small zits he has on his right buttcheek, until they squirt their creamy pus-semen on my tongue!

>inb4: that Pooh edit

user no

>Reminder that the artbook took joe 5 FUCKING MONTHS TO MAKE

What is this? A ammo slave for ants?
30mm ants?

I also made this one when we hit 11 million

Is there a name for those monocle zoom thingies so that I can look closer at the generous gifts of these minis?

>Topic of discussion
The Nightmare Ram, just the regular Nightmare Ram.

goggles?

Can some willing survivor compile all the male and female pinup into 2 separate big large images (1 for men) (1 for women). I am enjoying the male pins as well as the female.

Nothing green stuff won't fix. Hell maybe once we get the rules for it I should homebrew my own "dead end"-esque rules for it.

Jewler's lenses

Well, it does want to plant seeds in the belly of survivors.

Jeweller's loupes will fuck your eyes if used over a long period of time.

Yes but have survivors do the same to it?

was written
appeared

The prophecy is begun!

Cutest witch (male)!

Frogdog or Gorm?

Gorm. You won't get the Frodog until 2019.

>Jewler's
Nigga, real men use surgeon's loupes exclusively.

Good point. Thanks! Assuming I get Flower Knight and Gorm, what is the next most important xpac to get? All I currently am on board for is the 1.5 game and the GC. The dragon one looks great but I'd rather enrich the main campaign before adding a whole new one. Not entirely sure how the game works yet though so maybe I'm wrong.

Is that tentacle grass that's creeping up her leg?

I'm going to find some kind of good quadruped mini to practice on so I can get it right once I receive it, I hope I'll be able to present it to you in 2019.

I just realized that model is playing janken with that shadow thing.

Reminds me of some lyrics from Repo Man.
>"I will find a hole and fuck it! If there ain't one, I will make one!"

He said "monocle zoomy thing" here, which pretty clearly means jeweller's loupe. So I told them what it was and warned them against using one. What's your point?

That said, yes, surgeon's loupes superior all others inferior.

Well the Dragon can also be run as a phoenix replacement in a normal campaign.

Finally made a proper, final version of it.

Don't get me wrong, I really like it, but I just don't understand the decision to break up some of the amazing art like this.

General consensus is:

>Get a LY 1 monster (you chose Gorm)

then

>Get a new campaign.

Which campaign you get is up to you. Dragon King is beloved and has been hard to get up until now, but Abyssal Woods is hard to beat in terms of $ to value.

Doesn't AW require other expansions though, like the spider one? Does the Dragon King require other expansions too? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

It only requires Flower Knight and Spidicules if you're doing the full on Abyssal Woods campaign. Even outside of that it comes with something like 4 nemesis fights, 2 encounter monster fights, and 4 hunts. Dragon King stands on its own and if you're doing its included campaign you don't want to use any other xpacks.

Speedy Cool Les interacts with AW but he's not necessary iirc?

DK stands alone.

Male, or flat?
It's hard to read somebody's fat-based secondary sexual characteristics when their shadow has been busy eating them alive.

I think I'm going to get Flower Knight, Gorm and Dragon King if I can afford it at the time. All depends on when the pledge manager hits, assuming it lets you up your pledge. Also, the old expansions won't be printed ever again, right? I think all the new expansions should hit retail within the next couple years. Could be wrong, though.

Fuck it, I found the answer. If anyone was curious, it's 101 sleeve packs required--Undead gives you 100. You'll need 1 settlement location, 2 settlement events, 37 square gear, 61 premium American.

Best bet is Undead pledge ($175), plus one settlement event pack ($4), plus shipping ($25) == $204.

it's a skinny/fit man, baby~.

Abyssal woods requires the Flower Knight and Spidicules, and benefits from the Dung Beetle Knight and the Honeycomb Weaver.

Even then it comes with 3 nemesis monsters, a quarry/nemesis, a massivd quarry/end boss, 2 encounter monsters, 2 armour sets, and 4 new starting survivors all for 150$ (245$ with required expansions).

We can't say for sure if the old ones will be reprinted, but I don't really see any reason they won't be. They'll certainly hit the store much faster than the new ones since with 11 million dollars, Poots will probably invest some of that to sell old xpacks at MSRP on the store.

Yeah that makes sense. Gives me a lot to consider.
Thanks everybody that gave me info. Much appreciated.

Pretty sure that one's a she, user, just not getting the calories to feed that magic witch garb. Contrast that corset to the bare-but-for-weird-coin-things-chested redheaded male disciple and compare with the overbust stylings of the three obviously feminine witches. Poor girl just needs a few more Beast Steaks.

He's male, the initial Disciples of the Witch had an equal gender ratio so there's no mistake about it.

>Also, the old expansions won't be printed ever again, right?
I don't think so, though I could see them dropping the less popular and less integrated expansions like Manhunter, but with several new expansion utilising old expansion like Silver City and Abyssal Woods that seems unlikely.

Are there assembly guides to the mage anywhere? I got a recast and I'm not sure what I should/not be clipping off of parts like her sash-y bits.

Where are you getting this? There were always five witch disciple figures -- One, Two, Three, Four, and Six

Best pledge, by waves of arrival:

>Core Game
Do a vanilla campaign. First time through should be virginal anyways.

>Gorm
>Spidicules
>Flower Knight
>Dung Beetle Knight
>Dragon King / Sunstalker (choose one)
>Lion Knight / Manhunter / Slenderman (no wrong choice)
Gives you node 1 through 4 monster plus a new nemesis. Loads of variety.

>Gambler's Chest
Two more nemesis choices, plus fuckloads of everything else.

>Honeycomb Weaver
>Abyssal Woods
Despite being only two expansions this is almost as much content as the first wave. Reams of new shit. A node 1, two node 3s, a node 5, a new campaign, two new nemeses, plus whatever the Spiral Knight ends up being.

Men can and do wear corsets and have since the 18th century, so it could well be a guy.

Percival, Pond Scum, and pic related

Knot this again...

Give me all your lore about Percival/Black Pupper. Go.

It's OK, the pinup is based on the armor set.

Keep it in spoilertext pls

Awoo is proud and majestic.
Also a cute. But not for lewds.

>armor
they can't keep getting away with this

Percival has a pupper, Percival dies, Pupper lives on as a black knight in her memory, people worship black pupper.

i want to see pupper become knight

Dog-People of the blade campaign xpac wen

It's Gorm painter-guy again. Veeky Forums, can you guys help me out with something? I'm following this tutorial to paint my DBK in a sort of color-shifting scarab kinda way.

youtube.com/watch?v=agSLm3mU_sE

I'm not painting on glass, so I had to improvise a bit. Anyway, I used exile blue as the base color, then my second layer was a healthy helping of a blend of P3 green ink with some iridescent paint, and finally, a thin layer of exile blue with a powdering of white on top.

It feels not quite finished yet. What do you guys think I should add? Blue/green wash?

Here it is with flash enabled.

when it doubt use more washes

Isn't that more or less the case already? Black Knights have dog feet.

>Black Knights
>S
Singular.

He is THE Black Knight.
youtube.com/watch?v=fCKDvjVzpNQ

Time to bust out the Thraka Green and Secret Weapon blue wash.

Nice one man!

KDcollab up in here.

Look up interference color paints. I've been meaning to experiment with em, they add an iridescent clearish coat. There's greens, purple, orange, yellow, that will let the base coat show, and shift color when light hits it from different angles.

it picks the paint and keeps it thin or else it gets the wash again

>tfw fighting level 3 phoenix

no lotion?

DAT ASS

Here ya go

lotion doesn't help with painting user

no, it helps keep the skin soft and pretty for tailoring

Does Holiday White Speaker Nico come out every year? I wanted to get one but forgot and now it's gone from the shop. I need best girl.

She's bundled in Promos of Death, if you pledged for that in the KS.