I love games workshop so much, and am glad they are finally bringing more kickass women into mix...

I love games workshop so much, and am glad they are finally bringing more kickass women into mix, but why do they have to make them wear heels, and corsets? What kind of sexist freaks like this shit? How bout something practical, am I right?

A woman who doesn't wear heels is no woman.

Your attempts to be funny amuse me, but for the wrong reasons.

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm saying that games workshop is sexist.

Femininity =\= sexism.

personally I'd prefer more variety. Which would mean you'd need more female characters

Currently GW has the following female human characters I know of: Celestine, Greyfax, Veridian,

Three named female humans.

The freakin' ultramarines have SIX named characters. I'm fairly certain there are a lot more female guard in the galaxy than there are Smurfs.

>Practical
>40k
Pick one.

>why do they have to make them wear heels, and corsets?
because it looks cool

>am I right?

Then you're a fucking idiot. Go eat fertilizer.

Practical? Like having the candle connect directly to her optical implant?

The funniest thing about this is that the "I love Games Workshop" part is actually more effective fa/tg/uy bait than the entire rest of the post.

>How bout something practical, am I right?
heels, a corset, and big tiddies are practical for an inquisitor

>mfw you are right
>mfw no face

>but why do they have to make them wear heels, and corsets?

Their original artists are utterly horrible at the moment, so they are getting their good designs from John Blanche's art. John Blanche liked his heels and corsets.

Nah, they ARE practical...in the 40K universe, where things like symbolism actually matter.

Remember, Daemons, gods, techno-magic, and people surviving fatal wounds through raw faith alone are also things.

>games workshop is sexist
So?

I mean, are YOU gonna tell the Inquisitor what she can and can't wear? This is a woman who can glass planets if she can pull a good enough reason out of her ass.Criticizing her fashion choices isn't exactly a wise decision.

Also, though this may surprise many people, some women wear things like heels and corsets because they LIKE them, and it makes them feel awesome.

Im with ackbar on this one.

She has no feet, the heels are part of her cybernetics.

Now stop bitching about stupid shit.

Some men too user. Some men too

Lets face it. If she can kick ass in impractical clothes, who's going to tell her different?

>mfw Greyfax is already sold out/at $30 plus shipping on eBay
>mfw you will never get to greyfux that greyfox for a low low eBay bits price of under $20

What the fuck is the point of paying MORE than the price of her inevitable standalone release on eBay? The scalpers already make profit by selling Celestine or Cawl. Assuming the bundle costs $80 or whatever, $30 for Cawl is a steal, $30 for Celestine and co is about right, and that leaves $20 for Greyfox. How the fuck are people selling Greyfox for $30+. How much would Cawl possibly fucking cost then? The faggot is enormous.

And I just checked eBay. Cawl at $45 and the box is at $60. What the fuck. THE BOX COSTS $60 WHY ARE YOU MORONS BUYING GREYFAX FOR $30 FUCK YOU EBAY IDIOTS

>I love games workshop so much
b8

>am I right?
>Literally amiright
Definitely b8.

Still think tactical heels are retarded

>Not wanting to stomp a heretics balls with adamantium heels

Sounds kind of heretical to me.

>I love games workshop so much,

10/10 thread i didn't even read the rest

it's so she can look a space marine in the eyes while they consummate their hatred and contempt of the enemies of mankind together while holding hands

>It's a thinly veiled /pol/ thread

>expecting the scalpers to be reasonable
>on a box this hot
They know they have the fanboys by the balls.

>Currently GW has the following female human characters I know of: Celestine, Greyfax, Veridian,
what about the women in the last chancers?

John Blanche was a man of taste and class.

Guaranteed replies, amirite?

If you think about it, many 40k characters exemplify stereotypical masculinity. Most Space Marines (for example, Marneus Calgar) are the definition of muscle, honour, chivalry and warriorhood. Even their armour emphasises their masculinity by echoing knights. Sanguinary Guard actually have six packs and pecs on their armour.

So, when tackling women in the universe, it makes sense for a lot of them to embody stereotypical femininity. Greyfax is an excellent example. Although her armour fits well into the 40k universe, it is also form fitting and has (unpragmatic) breasts. It is glorifying the female form, whilst the high heels only accentuate this femininity taken to the extreme.

This miniature's face look hideous compare to the art. Also arms and legs seem oversized for some reason.

People like you are the reason slaaneshfags like me cant have nice things.

I am now sad.

>get a load of this goy

>I love games workshop so much
This was the giveaway, no-one likes GW. People are just beaten wives.

but user women actually like heels and corsets

Showed my wife this thread, her reaction :

"Mais il est sérieux ce puceau ? Elle est trop cool la nana !"

I will translate that into : you are a beta faggot even from a women's point of view, bravo OP you failed at life.

>John Blanche was a man of tits and ass

This is Mari Shimazaki, she got carte blanche to design the famous heroine of Bayonetta, and all her outfit and poses when she fight, is she sexist ?
Then why in every interview she say that she wanted a strong sexy woman with big guns and heels killing demons ?

>you will never be a geeky Asian lesbian

OP here this was a bait thread, I was on [spoilerFacebook [/spoiler] and some art major at oxford bitched about the design of the inquisitor being to sexualized, and I wanted to see how other 40k fans would respond.

Okay, but they have no current rules and are out of production

the sister that comes in the set has a great face in my opinion

they are still for sale (in the US at least...)

>mfw

Grab that stupid bitch by the pussy.

I really dig that conversion.

I disagree. They have a history of making hideous female models, so they need to show they're female somehow. And since their faces are usually trash, that leaves only three things. Long hair, a female figure, and heels.

it was a guy.

To be fair, the faces can be up for debate. It has been shown that some faces can look bad simply because 'eavy Metal insists on highlighting the cheekbones, among other things.

>Greyfax checks all three boxes

Basically the GW version of a 10/10. If only the painter or possibly sculptor hadn't fucked up her face.

>but why do they have to make them wear heels, and corsets
Blanche

are we going to ignore the fucking candle on her hat? I mean... why does she need a fucking candle on her hat? Seriously. What purpose does it serve? hahaha

Hot wax play

Trophy from wiping out the kobold species.

I understood that reference.

It works as part of her Psyocculum somehow.

It identifies psykers by triggering them so they experience PTSD flashbacks to when people tried to burn them at the stake.

BY THE ORDER OF HIGH TERRA HERSELF THIS THREAD IS NOW AN ACTIVE BATTLE ZONE, ORKS ARE ON THEIR WAY!

POST YOUR FACE WHEN YOU SEE THE GREEN TIDE APPROCHING!

>YOU SEE THE GREEN TIDE APPROCHING!
>WE'ZE ALREADY HERE

I don't care what Uni they go to. Don't take arts major's seriously. You know who else was an art major?

Women likes heels and corsets. We like the look of heels and corsets. Why not put them in heels and corsets? And least they are not showing 80% of their skinn as use.

>a fucking crossbow

Even orks are more advanced than this.

>Practical
Uses a crossbow in the future.

you make it sound like sexism is a bad thing, user

Critters don't count. Chickens aren't wearing high heels.

Blanche?

Being french is cheating. You don't have the same cultural representations as the anglos.

Assuming this isn't a joke, it's kind of amazing that so many didn't know the Condemner Boltgun always had a crossbow attachment.

Blanche.

go back to /pol/
take this weak bait with you

Shut the fuck up SJW cunt. It's fags like you that I cant have topless daemonettes anymore. Why don't you go fuck off to Princeton and let us have our fucking female characters. Make your own fucking models if you don't want sexy corsets and heels.

I plan on using it as an armour-piercing melta-bolt, because the condemnor is kind of shite

>never ever

Your wife is most likely a corset-wearing weeb slut, as those are the only kind of girls who date big nerds like you.
So her opinion doesn't matter.

t. assmad swj
still salty about hillary ?

My wife wears a corset from time to time. Saying she can't wear anything sexy? That makes you a woman hating sexist. You are a beta SJW fuck tard who probably gets ass pounded every night by Jamal in San Francisco because muh diversity and muh progressiveism. Piss off cuck lord. I hope isis shows you some cultural enrichment.

nah he his just a muslim that think female models should look like pic related

>opinion of your wife doesnt matter because she literraly BTFO me eternally beyond any possible recovery

On one hand, heels trigger me because theres no way that can possible be comfortable or effective to wear during combat.

But on the other hand, people wave chainsaws around while driving a tank or charging straight into plasma fire. Also riding horses is a significant enough thing in a universe with machine guns and nuclear strikes.

Feeling conflicted on that.

corsets aren't sexy when worn by FAT WEEABOO COWS WITH TOO MUCH MAKEUP ON.
The exact type of women who are just one bad date away from becoming full-blown SJWs themselves.

>My wife wears a corset from time to time
And you wear a top hat from time to time, right?

If you think heels look good yet still have that conflict then you're an autist. If you don't think heels look good then you're justified in hating them.

You shouldn't feel triggerd. It's a fantasy setting that has no basis in reality. How do you know those heels aren't comfortable? How do you know she doesn't have robotic feet or something. How do you know there isn't some magic bullshit keeping her feet from hurting. It does not matter what the fuck they wear. People in 40k go into battle with fucking blind folds on their faces for fucks sake. It doesn't have to make sense. It just looks cool because its FashionHammer. When you get passed trying to logic a setting that has no logic you will appreciate it more.

Nobody's ever justified in hating high heels because nobody's ever justified in thinking they don't look good.

No I don't. My wife isn't into Neo-Victorian crap either. She has wider hips and she likes wearing corsets because it accentuates them as she puts it.

This. I don't think I'll ever stop being surprised by the variety of ways fuckwits try to inject/ superimpose reality into/over a science-fantasy setting.

You should stop projecting your bad relationship with your ham planet GF onto me. Stay salty fag.

>theres no way that can possible be comfortable or effective to wear during combat
Considering she's wearing powered armour, the shape of her shoes doesn't actually matter all that much.

Everything's power-assisted and stabilized. Were it unpowered gear I might be a little triggered, since inquisitors are normally shown as relatively mundane in ability, relying instead on their gear and brains.

Fuck that heels are retarded you are somehow even more of a faggot then op.

But its fine in 40k its meant to be over the top

Looks like a daemonhunter
She has probably gone a little insane over the years is all

This

Ikr, this the current year, wtf is games workbench thinking?

Smh. Smh.

They should just put a female on each guard sprue
It might bother some people who want there army to be single gender but fluff clearly shows that the majority of regiments are mixed those few who want men only armys will just have to buy an extra sprue if its that important to them.

Oh shut up you insufferable cunt. Some of us love wearing corsets and high heels.