Need fitting art for a specific character

I have a request for someone to find/draw some DnD character art. I already have art for my character unarmoured, but he's recently gone through a bit of a storyline getting demonic armour and making it markedly less evil. In-game it looks really nice, and I wanted to properly integrate that into the game by getting secondary character art. With that being said, there are rather specific requirements, in order of importance.

-Needs to have a helm on. If it doesn't, the character at least needs to look believably like pic related. Easily priority #1.
-Needs to be a human woman, or at least look like the human man pictured.
-Should be regal looking. Gilded, gold trim, etc.
-The DM mentioned that it was mainly black, but I don't think it was set in stone. I may end up sending him a bunch to choose which is most appropriate, though, so he may have a preference for black armour here.

The Veeky Forums community has already helped me a bunch, but a few more images to choose from would be greatly appreciated. Especially if someone manages to find that perfect character art. Thank you for your time and help in any event.

Doesn't perfectly match your request, but it suits the description of the armour.

Thank you, but I was hoping for art rather than photos.

I apologise. Am I on the right track in terms of looks?

Really good so far, but maybe a bit less anime main character-ish. Don't want to be a munchkin. I might be wrong, tho. Would these images be socially acceptable in a group where the character art is relatively standard?

You ungrateful slut, you

Sorry m8.
On second thought, I actually like this one a lot. Prolly the 3rd one would be perf, only minus is the weird hand thing.

These suits aren't too far from what aristocrats would have worn in terms of flair, but if you want more traditional armour I can post that instead.

Pls no violence

I like the flair, just don't know if the DM would be k with it. I might just be paranoid.
Already have that one in the file I'll be sending the DM. I like it as well.

S'cool mang, I'll try to post a mix of stuff

This is absolutely perfect, exactly what I'm looking for. Is there a full-body image of it?

>he's recently gone through a bit of a storyline
>he's
>Needs to be a human woman
Uh-oh.

It was a typo, my apologies.

It unfortunately seems like it's a portrait for a game, so I doubt it. Sorry user

>Really good so far, but maybe a bit less anime main character-ish.

Man, I don't even mean to fuck with you, but assuming your OP art is your character, he's brown haired, looks young, wears blue, white and gold, uses a sword and has a cape.

You can't get any more anime-ish main character-ish. I'm not dissing on your or saying that's a bad thing, I'm just mildly amused.

I think he meant it in terms of the armour designs being a little extravagant, and not literally looking like anime.

I'm playing as a noble character, so he has to look nice. Not to mention, that character art looks remarkably like me IRL. I obviously don't look quite as good, but still.
Exactly. I was probably being paranoid, tho. is the most perf so far.

As far as I can tell, the art from this game doesn't exist from the waist down. You may want to present this with another picture for the bottom half.

>self-inserting
Ya blew it.

Joking aside, I get you. I was just poking some harmless fun, is all.

Not self-inserting. The character has a dramatically different personality from me. I just couldn't resist using it when I found it by accident.

Relax, just fucking with you.