/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Last thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Here's version 2.0.1. Again, no mechanical changes, just some text fixes. And a little buff to Ouroboros but nothing major.

I'm not going to release the Cylorian Battlemage add-on until later as I'm still compiling them. I will also release the .psds for all of Battlemage later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ivd8I-lHi1A
mega.nz/#!kJNhgRLD!o6YKhb7l7cQCX_H5QDxVbgUb_my1mamIzVCI7GHiqiA
mega.nz/#!1Et3VL7Y!JKequtWt3-5BZc-iqA4afgpGe7ZwUt_HaMOs1GThFJQ
mega.nz/#!FJkV1Yza!RWfdZRnVht2YvDrLqiD4I5pDoTihI76Gqtav81cGMmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And NOW we're done Battlemage.

Technically I'm done the CYOA but it still feels like there's so much to do.

Still taking more characters?

Kalana Ahamkara "Smoke"

>Race
Khif
>Mark
Hunter
>Tertiary Attributes
Clarity, Agility, Mind
>Armor/Etch
Battlemage
>Weapons
Sabre + Wand x2
Shield Catalyst
>Spells
Flame Unlock (25 coins)
Flame Weapon (24 coins)
Dragoon Armor (23 coins)
Cloud of Smoke (22 coins)
Conflagration (21 coins)
Flame Skates (20 coins)
Cauterize (19 coins)
Dragon Fire (18 coins)
Nova (17 coins)
Dragoon (16 coins)
Shadow Unlock (15 coins)
Shadow Weapon (14 coins)
Obscurity (13 coins)
Vorpal (12 coins)
Illusion (11 coins)
Fear Drinker (10 coins)
Shadow Jump (9 coins)
Shade (8 coins)
Shade Meld (7 coins)
Dark Shards (6 coins)
Paranoia Poison (5 coins)
Dark Shard Storm (4 coins)
Umbra (3 coins)
Abyssal Shades (2 coins)
Magma Torrent (1 coins)
Nocturne (0 Coins)
>Guild
Ciraezian Marauders
>Companions
Mouse (Physical Skill up by 2) (19 coins)
Bartholomew Zeke (14 coins)
Sera Degala (10 coins)
Bizienne Isouda (6 coins)
Eri Zivienne (0 coins)
>Quests
Search and Rescue
Cinderling Dungeon
Hunted
Defiant
>Rewards
Raptor
Tyrant
Drake
Dragon

Hailing from the Khif homeland across the sea, Annika originally came as a mercenary. She stays for the joy of unrestrained combat against the Detritus and the vindication of fighting for a righteous cause. Eschewing the traditional stealth of shadow mages, she uses her spells to disorient and confuse her foes with flame, smoke, and shadow before blitzing from all angles, bursting forth from the choked air in a flurry of flaming blades.

You don't have to repost your build, I will just look through the archives.

Unrelated, I just felt like reposting. I slightly changed the name anyway.

Where's the custom weapon cyoa?

>I'm done the CYOA

>wanted to make a build with all and only weapon etches
>only 6 slots, max
>all most enough mana crystals for all of them

I'm hoping that any updates, or at least some, that you decide to make will give us the chance to submit more builds. Do you feel there's a decent possibility of that?

Anyone got Domain Master?

I'm still taking in builds for another release of the Cylorian Battlemage add-on, but I'm probably not going to complete it until tomorrow, it seems. So, you have until then.

Again, I want to discourage people submitting multiple builds because I want everyone to have a chance to get in.

A picture, name and slight description would help me immensely. Also, the canon of these are subjective, but most of the builds seem canon-acceptable to me.

Anyone else feel like taking a flailed long staff and attaching 6 great broad blades? Whole thing would have to be made of leafmetal but in the war of "I wield unwieldy weapons so I must be good" we would be champions.

>51121929
>Wait, is there any other character with Shadow/Flame as their combo?

Abby

Yes you are taking more, but your desire not to post more than one is why I'm asking for future opportunities.

Canon? All I know is that OMNI-LAW is best canon. youtu.be/ivd8I-lHi1A

Just starting building my own CYOA. Looking for input as far as readability and format goes. Got some good advice yesterday, implemented it.

How does it look? Any glaring mistakes?

I think you did a pretty nice job user

Looks okay. I'm actually working on my own shit right now, so the best of luck to both of us.

Why do the constructs die of old age? That seems a little weird, is it just due to wear and tear, which can be negated by repair through things like magical healing, or do their souls forcibly leave their bodies after a certain time like androids from pathfinder? Not a criticism, just curious.

Just noticed, is there any reason why my little "Captain" character had his mark changed?

I don't know the cannon reason but the real reason is so they don't get over picked (they are already fairly popular).

SDA, at what point does a weapon become so heavy/dense you need at least T3 strength to wield it?

>update never

Mostly because you can turn anything into a construct. So anons are using it to make Mud Golems or a sentient shield.

I am really loving the character variety that this brought.

Not SDA but it would also depend on size. A Pure Anomium wand might be a little cumbersome whill a pure Vutrionite great axe would be tremendously hard to deal with.

I would have figured a good way to balance the agelessness of constructs is to make them only functional if constructed from extremely delicate and rare materials, like volcanic glass or something, so they'd be entirely unsuited for close combat unless you minmaxed the hell out of defensive/healing powers.

The bigger question is why Ifraix do.

I had the idea of a volcanic glass construct that only survived melee combat thanks to him using his own flames to keep himself slightly melted, thus having him reform into shape after each hit.

Any that are close to unacceptable?

Most people who want to play them want tough characters though and it would kill most of their appeal to do that.

Looks fine.

>MODE: Standard

>GENERAL PERKS: Magic [15], Sustained [10], Hybrid [6], True Monster Form [-6]

>GENERAL DRAWBACKS: Muted [-4], Amnesia [-2], Jinxed [1]

>STARTING LOCATION: Daisk [0]

>RACE: Harpy/Elemental (Air)

>HARPY PERKS: Sharp Talons [16], Flight Speed [13], Nest Building [9], Hawk Eye [6]

>HARPY DRAWBACKS: Bad Climate [9]

>ELEMENTAL DRAWBACKS: Weakness [13]

>ELEMENTAL PERKS: Restrain Power [9], Conjure Element [4], Join Element [0]

Odalia Nikephoros, Human Battlemage with the Mark of the Prophet
>Int3, Mind2, Clarity1, Vitality1, Endurance1
>Wizard Primal Etch
A tattoo really.
>Custom(1)Staff(6)Wand2x(8)
A staff with a wand crafted into a special holding chamber on either end.

Nature Unlock
Vine Control
Snap Traps
Poison Cloud
Divine Unlock
Light Ward
Mending Sparks
Light Chains

Devotee of the Elementalist's Guild, dual membership in Natural and Divine schools of thought and method. Former native of the Naetelyn Desert among nomads.

Often partnered with Elyon "Resonance," as their paired defensive methods have carried a few battlemage teams through their early trials, warding off harm and healing to prevent injuries from impeding the team's efforts.

Novice Mission: Search and Rescue.
The Anp Shamans were notably less of a threat than expected with our teamwork on point. Only one of them had spells potent enough to bypass our defensive means, and it was quickly overwhelmed when its fellows were negated. The real concern was with the flesh masses that they called for, but upon realizing that the poison clouds I had at my disposal also killed the spores, they were quickly neutralized; actual conflict with them was sparing, as most of them were easily held down at a distance. Suggest a purge team confirm the temple clear, then consider it as a forward operating base for other scouting missions.

Gaia's Wrath
Divine Halo
Guardian

Learned a few tricks on the way too. In Wrath form, I can take on a lot of harm from allies via Halo even if I can't reach them fast enough with Guardian.

Well, I mean, that would be the same kind of argument for why they have old age, no? To limit how many people play them over other races, right?

Hope this got in
Zamuth "Shadow Leap" Nox

>Race
Human
>Mark
Slayer :
>Primary
Strength
>Secondary
Endurance
>Tertiary
Agility
Clarity
Intellect
>Armor
Battlemage
>Weapon
"Moon Slicer" (Khopesh) (5)x2
Blood : 22
Will : 10
Bone : 29
Mind : 15
Density : 21
2 Etch
>Spells
Shadow Unlock
Dark Shard, Paranoia Poison, Dark Shard Storm, Umbra, Oblivion, ShadowJump, Vorpal
>Guild
Ciraezian Marauder
>Companion
Alarik Vanalainen
Abaigeal ni Sithigh

Intermediate Mission: Denial
Once again, the primary meat and bone of the enemy's forces were handled with relative ease. Low-tier offensive spells shrugged off with wards and mitigated with mending. New Wrath tactic a resounding success, minimal injuries, no casualties on any part of the conflict Elyon and I were deployed to. Architect was another matter, as his spells seemed to match mine, and we were fortunate to have a Wind initiate come along or else the poison-gas conflict might have made it a pyrrhic victory. Eventually the vines and chains snapped, as one of our team managed to sneak through and take the Architect unaware. Spawning point being purged as I write.

Ascension
Root
Gaia's Chosen
Wind Unlock

Sera Degala "Firefox" and Tzuriel Gryn "Sand Pilgrim" added to associates.

Over the course of the mission, particularly when fighting the Archetect, I started noticing little details of its spellcraft and started trying to apply them as we progressed, even with my Divine spells. My Wrath form spell has taken on a great deal of bioluminescence of a sort, seeming an amalgam of Divine and Natural spellweaving now.

After the battle I spoke at length with our Wind adept, promising to take some time to study the air currents and how I might better curve and control my poisons Away from friends and allies. Also met up with one of the other Ifraix members, turns out he's a desert native as well. Easy to get along with as long as you don't bother with too many questions.

What do you actually look for in a CYOA? What factors lead you to take interest in a specific work, and what things turn you off a CYOA?

Yuuna
>Race
Human
>Mark
Sentinel (Vitality, Endurance, Strength, Agility, Clarity)
>Armor/Etches
Knight Armor (Knight Etch, Dragoon Armor, Poise, Fortitude, Courageous Light)
>Weapon
Custom Weapon (Unlisted): Tekko (Explosive Blows, Flame Weapon, Weapons of Light, Density)
>Spells
Flame Unlock, Explosive Blows, Dragoon Armor, Flame Skates, Flame Weapon [Novice], Cauterize [Novice], Dragon Fire [Intermediate], Nova [Intermediate], Dragoon [Intermediate]
Force Unlock, Poise, Momentum, Unstoppable Force, Launch [Novice], Density [Expert]
Divine Unlock [Intermediate], Fortitude, [Expert], Weapons of Light [Expert], Mending Sparks [Expert], Light Chains [Expert], Heaven's Fury [Expert], Courageous Light [Heroic], Ascension [Heroic], Demigod [Expert], Light Ward [Expert], Divine Halo [Expert]
>Guild
Ciraezian Marauders
>Companions - I don't want to write out all the stat boosts and when they happened, but after the Expert Quest they're all at A all around.
Danilene Roland
Juliana Angaret
Josphine Balton
Alarik Venalinen
>Quests
Novice: Patrol Zionia
Intermediate: Skirmish
Expert: Reclaimation
Heroic: Sanity - Additional Award: Extra Etching Slots

An oddly cheerful fist-fighter, she seems to have little regard for her own safety in combat. Refuses to retreat from nearly every fight, saying, "Heroes don't back down."

asking again, can undead enthrall titans or detritus prime? or fallen battlemages?

What mark was he? I thought I read he was vanguard, even if I took him for a Prophet-like character. My mistake.

Magic. But seriously, Immortality sucks.

I had numbers but I think I lost them, I'll have to look into it later when I have the time.

I thought of that, but thought it was too limiting. I kept it vague because I wanted people to think what was common sense.

There's a few. One that comes to mind is the shield-construct. I mean, it can be done but there's no explanation for it.

Expert Mission: Calamity
Nearly made the namesake on this one. Our collective efforts were pushed back, despite having arrived just a day after we got word of the new portal forming. We were within sight of the portal construction when the field sealed the region. Despite our usual defensive superiority, we lost a few of our Knights just getting to the portal's location as it was starting to take form, focused on taking out the Det-Gall before the portal was finalized and started collapsing. Desperate, each of the battlemages and knights still standing began foregoing concerns of later fights, and we managed to fight out way back to the edge and away from what few Detritus had been summoned as well as the remaining guardians. There is a lot to be said for having no regard for anything save survival, but I am not sure if I should be proud of the way our efforts manifested. Either way, we held out at the edge of the sealed area until it came down a few minutes later.

Zephyr
Fling
Mist (Poison Variant)
Vortex
Eye of the Storm

8 blood tokens to bring up associate abilities to A in either regard.

I like power and challenge. I don't care for waifus. I am the minority of /cyoag/.

I'm for immortality not sucking, but if the option is overused as-is even with the limited lifespan, then that's a fair enough choice.

But the main draw of the races is supposed to be capability, ergo given the choice between a nerf to capability or the secondary (in this cyoa anyway) issue of lifespan the nerf has to go to life span. Not to mention all the creativity that would be lost if the former was the case. Construct builds have been extremely varied based on peoples choice of material.

Heroic Mission: Annihilate
Alright so nobody panic, it's dead. It cost us dearly as Titan summons usually do, but we've come out alive...for the most part. The plan was to form a poison cloud around the Titan's head to start addling it and maybe killing it but probably just being one of a dozen things all going on at once to take it apart. However, I realized that it was big enough for my Wrathform spell to cause rampant growth over it's facial plates. If it was going to be choked at all by a poison cloud, I thought it'd catch hell for a spontaneous Forrest burrowing into its nose.

Turns out that was an ideal form in the eyes of whatever divine entity there is out there helping us to alter the Ascended Wrathform. I got a much better sense of the living things I was conjuring into the titan's body. Problem is, they were all burrowing and rooting into one of the biggest concentrations of Detritus corruption imaginable, and it started a back-and-forth influence/control fight between myself and the Illuminator.

On the one hand that seemed to have done the job; with the Illuminator distracted it wasn't able to defend itself against several other attacks at once, and the Titan fell well outside of dangerous territory to have a Titan in, aside from them existing at all. On the other....the plants kept growing into it. I can't really get out without worrying that it might wake up again or something, and the whole situation feels grimy and gross somehow. I'm...I'm going to stay here, see if I can't clean some of this up. Maybe that'll make the sick feeling go away.

Apostles
Companion
Alpha Spirit
Nature Servant
Unlock Undead
Summon Undead
Relentless Charge
Thrall

Ifraix aren't even popular now. I doubt many people want to be immortal skeletons.

>What mark was he?
I chose hunter, it seemed like the best for a fleet footed kinda character

Vrejes Norne

Khif
Prophet
charisma
clarity
precision

wizard

Hybrid magitech violin and rapier
shield catalyst

everything in acoustic

frost unlock
cryo shot
shatter
flash freeze
glacial absolution
jormungandr's charge
frozen heart
ice permeance
comet
obsidian ice

order of the cobalt muse

heavens lance
mage breaker
asunder
battle maiden

runic expedition
excellence
hunted
sanity
Dragon mount

how many words do you need the description to be?

Ifraix aren't immortal, they live three times as long as a human.

I know. I am responding to his reason why Ifraix aren't immortal.

Lady Liadrin
"God's Sight"
Ifraix

Prophet
Clarity
Precision
Agility
Wizard Robes

Bow
Dagger x2
Knight Sword
Buckler

Divine1
Weapons Of light2
Courageous Light3
Fortitude4
Light Ray5
Consecrate6
Judgement7
Lightward8
Divine Halo9
Guardian10
Mending Sparks11
Light Chains12
Heaven's Fury13
Ascension14
Purge15
Apostles16
Demigod17
Wind Unlock18
Wind Weapon19
Air Burst20
Wind Slash21
Time unlock23
Haste24
Post-haste25
Spell rewind26

Adelphi Paladins
omitting companions for the sake of the build
Hindrance
Horse
skirmish
no mount
Reclamation
Defiant
Dragon Mount

Not bony enough.

> Female Ifraix.

I can't believe it. Science has finally done it.

She cleans up well

Meh a well preserved lich could look all right, and maybe still get it on.

I think I saw a construct build that had an outer flesh layer too.

Yeah, constructs can get pretty wild. I wanted to make an Undead specced Construct that was basically a parasite that killed humanoid enemies, hid inside of them, and then reanimated them with Thrall.

Maybe release Poison Spores with Nature, or make copies of myself with Shadow spells.

Anyways, Living as a semi immortal sudo-skeleton for 200 years does some weird things to your psyche, and after all that time she decided that she had had enough. Being physically weak aside, she can still help from the rear, and uses superb magic and occasional omniscience to assist in assaults and getting all these damn monsters off my island. In the name of God, of course.

>Any glaring mistakes?
I don't see where I can put my dick into the angel

Name: Melinda Titania
I was once a legend you know, some towns used my name to scare children.
I want make myself another, and such a convenient target too.
Race: Ifraix
Mark: Forerunner
-Mind
-Intellect
-Precision
Find them in small numbers, then let one escape
Armour: Rogue
-Obscurity
-Petrify : after Expert
-Void Tap: after Heroic
All the better, if they never see me Im doing my job right
Weapons:
-Musket: 6
-Vorpal: after Heroic
-Bow + Sabre: 8
-Shadow Weapon Etch : after Novice
-Double Time : after intermediate
-Vorpal: After Heroic
-Wand + Dagger : 6
-Double Time: after intermediate
Hopefully Ill not need the musket, it would ruin the silent killer illusion
Magic
-Shadow Unlock
-Illusion
-Shadow Jump
-Fear Drinker
-Nocturne
-Umbra
-Nightmare
-Obscurity Etch
Being seen makes the mystery go away, the best scare is one that isnt known
Guild: Dusk Guild
After my own heart
Companions:
-Kali Tsula
Such fun we will have
Novice: Search and Rescue
I suppose hiding people is easy for me, not very fun though
Reward: Raptor
-Shadow Weapon
-Time Unlock
Another layer of deception
-Sula: Magic Up C
-Emiline Oiseaux
Another to help along the legend, I wonder what additions she will give?
Intermediate: Denial
Oh you shouldnt have, a nice little party just for me. The only problem is who to leave running.
Reward: Nightweb
-Spell Rewinf
-Double Time Etch
-Timer
-Dark Shard
Now I can seem to be everywhere, though I only match the legend this time.
I suppose having to live up to the legend makes my job complete doesnt it?
-Beulah Rusil
-Rusil Magic Up B
By this point spreading the legend is tedious, perhaps I just need some time off

Continued

Expert: Hunted
Such a sad end, dont worry Ill be sure to make it quick as I can
Rewards: Not one of those thanks, too big, too noticable.
-Paranoia Poison
-Sequence
-Ouroboros
This is far too easy now, perhaps Ill take a job in one of their cities see how far my legend has spread.
-Oiseaux Magic Upx3 A
-Rusil Magic Up A
-Sula Magic Upx2 A
-Dameon Caras
At this point theres not much worth in furthering the legend, it has its own life now.
Heroic: Defiant
Very much not preferred, but having their monster slinking about the back will be useful
Reward: Mana Glass
-Arcane Unlock
-Void Stare
-Void Tap
-Void Call
-Mana Burn
-Vorpal Etch
-Shade
-Shade Meld
I suppose Ive made my mark havent I? Perhaps Ill try to set up another legend, would be a nice change at least.

Hi Red.

I hope you're powerful enough. The fact that no TItans have been enthralled yet is probably a testament to the amount of power you need.

As for Detritus Prime, it's more probable.

Actually they're just fine. There's a lot more Ifraix builds than I thought there were, but the point was for them to not be so popular anyways. They, and the constructs, are a rare race after all.

Fair enough, I'll change him to Hunter. My bad, again.

Not too inclined on listing her as an Ifraix with that picture. I'm gonna have to put human until otherwise.

Same thing I did with Angel's build.

This is passable as a female ifraix.

This was a time of many funs.

Here is shitty commemorations of most glorious dumbness. Have many a nice dream for you.

>Red.
Really?

at least none of those were built for the explicit purpose of raping her.

>Red
I don't actually know the characters I used for most of these. Where's that one from?

Red's someone from /jc/ I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah, that would be weird.

Still, just imagine her giving that opening speech, or trying, to some of the more "interesting" characters.

do the stroc have any current\ancestral communities or more of a nomadic\nonmajority thing everywhere?

>Mission
Novice Hindrance
Felira Lilikhin
Raptor Mount
Wind unlock, airburst, wind slash
Intermediate Dispelling
Tyrant Mount
Azriel Malakhov
Thunder, Force unlock, Momentum, Unstoppable force
Expert Calamity
Drake Mount
Bruce Ironstark, Mouse
Launch, Mass, Pound, Vortex, Storm Ruler
Heroic Annihilate
Elemental Mount
Pressure, Gale, Whirlwind, Illusion, Fear Drinker, Nocturne

i.e. more associated with any city region in particular that is?

If mortality is caused by magic, can I cheat it with magic?
I've been looking at the undead spells and was wondering if, as one of the two artificial races, were I to attempt to sanguine essence myself after death by old age, since my body is not subject to the same kinds of decay as others, would I be able to continue existing?

Sweet, thanks.

>AFFINITIES: Air/Acoustics
>SIZE: Large
>RACE: Beast (Gryphon)
>BOSS PERKS: Empowerment [7], Agility Prowess [6], Perception Prowess [5], Magical Prowess [4], Domain Control [3], Morphing (Air/Acoustic Average Bestial(Harpy)) [2], Corruption [1], Charisma Prowess [0]

>MINION RACES: Bestial, Beast
>MINION SIZES: Petite, Average

>MINION PERKS: Devotion [14], Native [13], Appearance (Beautiful) [12], Sustenance [11]

>LIEUTENANTS: Strega the Seer (Average Bestial Oracle) [10], Sirin the Temptress (Average Bestial Witch) [9], Anzu the Windseeker (Large Bestial Champion) [8]

>ELITES: The Harrier Corps (Average Beast Warriors) [7], The Feather Council (Average Bestial Overseers) [6], The Doves of the Rose Room (Average Bestial Harem) [5], The Windcaller Corps (Average Bestial Sorcerer) [4]

>MOOKS: Galewings (Average Beast Guards) [3], Swan Maidens (Average Bestial Recruiters) [2], Hawkeyes (Average Beast Scouts) [1], Stormwing (Average Beast Soldiers) [0]

>REALM PERKS: Protected [2], Restoration [1], Grand Lair [0]

>COMPLICATIONS: Usurper [+5 minion tokens]

>BONUS MINIONS

>ELITES: The Caladrii (Average Bestial Priests) [4], The Cetan Windriders (Average Beast Agents) [3]

>MOOKS: Caladrii Trainees (Average Bestial Clerics) [2], Karura Arcanists (Average Bestial Mages) [1], Shanyang Handmaids (Average Bestial Servants) [0]

Lore in next post.

Aaaand what's /jc/?

Also something I'd wouldn't worry about.

Your child.

Aaand here are the source files for Battlemage.

Part 1 is six .psd files, each ranging from ~100-400mb. Uncompressed, it's about 1.22GB total. The 7z archive is 384mb:
mega.nz/#!kJNhgRLD!o6YKhb7l7cQCX_H5QDxVbgUb_my1mamIzVCI7GHiqiA

Part 2 is 12 .psd files (one per element school), ranging from about ~40-60mb each, coming to about 600mb uncompressed total. The .7z archive is 181mb:
mega.nz/#!1Et3VL7Y!JKequtWt3-5BZc-iqA4afgpGe7ZwUt_HaMOs1GThFJQ

And, as a bonus, here the .psd for my build template (pic related). 22.9mb uncompressed:
mega.nz/#!FJkV1Yza!RWfdZRnVht2YvDrLqiD4I5pDoTihI76Gqtav81cGMmY

The template's a bit messy but I hope it'll do.

I have also uploaded all of Battlemage 2.0.1 (the .jpgs) onto my mega drive, so you can always find them there. Same with Weapon Forge 2.0.0.

Don't worry about it.

There are areas in the world that are primarily stroc populated. I'd wager several towns are almost purely stroc. But, for the most part, they're nomadic. They're a dying race.

Not in the continent of Ziona, though.

Get re-populating.

That might work, but I couldn't tell you how. I would certainly put some sort of drawback on it, though.

When it came to constructs and ifraix, I thought that magic itself would have some sort of decay to it as well, like radioactive matter. It happens slowly, but surely.

shit, forgot pic

ok, so spiritual magics could probably have a means of extending artificial race longevity, albeit at the cost of being extremely taxing and requiring a lot of focus (represented by how many spells you have to take to get to that point, weakening your access to the other spells because you're forwarding half of your selection to keeping yourself alive)? Ok, that's an acceptable compromise, will work on a build now.

Here to purge the lands of heretic scum.

Aethusrial Noblesworn
"Cleansing Force"

>Race
Stroc

>Mark
Slayer (Strength, Endurance)

>Attributes
Agility
Intellect
Vitality

>Armor/Etch
Battlemage

>Weapons
Staff+Polearm (12)
Knight Sword (4)
Shield Catalyst (4)

>Spells
Lightning: Unlock, Plasma Weapons, Energy Harvest, Bolt, Warp, Smite, Snare, Shock Pulse, Shock Force, Mjolnir, Fury Charge, Conduit

Divine: Unlock, Light Ray, Consecrate, Judgement, Ascension, Purge

Force: Unlock, Density, Inertia, Momentum, Unstoppable Force, Launch, Mass, Pound

>Guild: Knights of Dust

>Companions: Juliana Angaret, Lynn Aezyra, Noemi Fahnreich, Vaphriel Fahnreich, Wardric, Azriel Malakhov

>Quests:
Novice: Search and Rescue
Reward: Raptor

Intermediate: Skirmish
Reward: Tyrant

Expert: Reclamation
Reward: Drake

Heroic: Annihilate
Reward: Dragon

Aethusrial desires nothing but the destruction of the Detrius and to rebuild his homeland. Monster slaying just happens to be the icing on the cake.

STROC FORCE UNITE

Bartholomew "The Bomb" Alexander

RACE:
>Human
MARK:
>Vanguard
>>Agility
>>Endurance
>>Clarity
ARMOR:
>Knight
WEAPONS:
>>x2 Metal Gauntlet + Shield Catalyst

SPELLS:
>>>Flame
>Flame Unlock
>Dragoon Armor
>Flame Skates
>Explosive Blows
>>>Time
>>Time Unlock
>Double Time
>Haste

GUILD:
>Dust Knights

Vying for the title of "Fastest Man Alive", Bart does two things: Go fast, and hit hard.

How do the Musket's shots work?
Does knowing more spells make that type of elemental shot more powerful?
Do we need to know an offensive ranged spell for it to work?

Many fun, yes?

They don't particularly cast spells and aren't affected by your magic unless you Etch it with something.

The way I envisioned magitech muskets to work was that they worked on a charge, like a battery of mana. It would then fire bolts of concentrated mana like a laser beam, but the battery would have to recharge between shots.

The recharge-between-shots would be your fire rate, and each battery (which can be seen as a magazine, or what would be in the magazine) would give you a certain amount of shots.

Things like barrel length would give you better range, certain receivers would give you different benefits (bolt action versus semi-auto), so on.

Keep going.

I am enjoying these

he's dead jim

Millicent "Dragonflight" Bystan

Charge and Ride! His head filled with legends of old and a gravedigger father's lectures on last rites, Millicent fervently seeks to bring an eternal end to the Detritus, eternal glory to his family, and eternal rest for the innocents slain during the incursion.

>Human
>Vanguard: Strength, Intellect, Vitality, Endurance, Agility

>Aegis Armor: Soul Warding Etch, Fortitude Etch
I feel like protection against magic, physical, and mental damage all on one set of armor should be less than possible
>Polearm (Lance): Weapons of Light Etch, Soul Ripper Etch, Void Discharge Etch
CHARGE
>Hybrid Knight Sword/Wand: Weapons of Light Etch, Soul Ripper Etch, Star Burst Etch
For the few situations where a lance is impractical.
>Kite Shield: Weapons of Light Etch, Soul Ripper Etch, Star Burst Etch
It's under weapons, so it gets some etching!

>Undead unlock
>Soul Ripper Etch, Soul Warding Etch, Soul Seeker, Masochism, Life Drain, Ceaseless Etch

>Divine unlock
>Weapons of Light Etch, Fortitude Etch, Mending Sparks, Light Ray, Consecrate, Judgement, Light Ward, Divine Halo, Guardian, Light Chains, Ascension

>Arcane unlock
>Star Burst Etch, Void Discharge Etch, Mana Burn, Mana Chain, Cosmos

>Adelphi Paladins

>Wyoming Pihere (up to A's in both)
>Mikael Ouren (up to A's in both)
>Christof Jurdan (up to B's in both)
>Tanja Lindholm (up to B's in both)
>Idemay Ganleya
you should be noticing a theme here.

>Caravan Guard
We rid- er, walk alongside the caravan, defending it from bandits and Detritus!

>Denial
NOW we ride!

>Reclamation
Ah, the Tyrant. Such noble beasts. More to the point, we have a fortress to restore!

>Defiant
We shall return this city to the innocent and lay the Detritus to their, long overdue, eternal rest.

A-ha! A dragon mount? Truly? Oh, happy day!

This is my second build or whatever, so don't shove it in there if you don't want to.

Perhaps the female Ifraix is wearing someones skin.

As for Angel I don't know her build but can't we just assume she is a stroc.

Hey ƧⱭ∀ Did you see my Build update last thread? I detailed my thought process in the hope that it bump me up to S rank strength and changed a couple spells.

So the muskets aren't actually dependent on the user's personal power?

Can a Battlemage refill the batteries by themselves, or do they need a specialist or something?

Not until she gives me wings.

I would assume he simply made the choice to delay release until BM 2 dies down. A decision I fully support btw, because it allows for a better opening when it happens. Movie studios do it so I guess we are in good company.

Being raised in a land filled with crime and deceit had only taught zamuth one thing "if they can't see you they can't harm you". Born as a slave in an airship full of pirate he only finds comfort in the sky that reach to the corners of the earth. One day after when the airship is right on top of ziona the knight of dusk attacked them. The ship crashed on Mount Srigh. Survived, he was found by the locals where he's treated like family. A few years later he enlisted for the battlemage title, it was then where ciraezir fell to the detritus knowing his adoptive family have been killed by monsters. He vowed to rid the world from it once and for all. Zamuth primarily uses his shadow spells to get the drop on his foes and proceed to slice them with his wind spells. Another tactics is where he uses his wind drake to drop him from the stratosphere only to shadowjump at the point of impact and then launching from the same shadow to give his opponent a bone shattering impact hence the name "Shadow Leap"