bump

What's with the lack of games?

>Player
>Central
>12 PM to 12 AM
>Any
>Any, preferrably futuristic
>Never RP'd before, don't have a mic but would love to get started

Not enough time. I don't want to start something that can't be played weekly and let my players down. It's happened to many times before.

Most people in this hobby are university age.

Meaning that people are hesitant to make commitments until their educational schedules are set.

Also, pathfinder generals started recruiting for lewdgames and have tons of people applying, meaning they are keeping their schedules open in order to keep timeslots free.

Also, we have too much negativity and are being flooded by newbies recently.

Give it a week to a month to become more stable, or run a game and contribute to solving the problem.

We just had a couple gamefinder threads that lasted long enough to reach the bump limit. Chances are most of Veeky Forums already has games right now.

Give it a week or two for all the shit GMs and players to flake from their commitments and you'll see a ton of games being posted again.

I already have a group, I just come here for the shitposting.

I know I ask this every single thread, but I've never found one.
Is anyone running a game where I can be a skeleton?

Got no idea what to run guys, give me ideas. Trying to branch out.

Also, anyone by chance running slice of life type games? I have a mighty need to play as a PC in the usual types of game I run.

Run traveller

>Player
>+10:30 GMT
>allday Sun-Wed, mornings and night for the rest
>Dark Heresy seems interesting but I'd settle for anything really
>preferably 40k, but anything is fine
>I've never RP'd in a long running game, and only played with a group of friends on and off. Times available are subject to change if the game runs for long

Dark Heresy, I implore you.

I'll have some sort of futuristic idea of some kind worked up in 5 hours since that's when I get off work. Try and keep the thread up till then.

If you have any ideas you REALLY wanna see, brainstorm here. It'll keep the thread bumped at least.

Bump

>Player
>GMT+1(Paris Time)
>10am to 4 am on Saturday otherwise 6pm to 12am
>Any 40k, D&D, Pathfinder or Any WoD/CofD
>Any
>Did oneshot here and there, never did a campaign, might mute mic after 10pm

I'm not looking for a game, though. As
said, I'm waiting for exam period to end and for the new uni schedule.
That aside, are there any italians here?

>GM or Player

GM

>Timezone

Eastern US (UTC-5)

>Times available

Evenings Wednesday + Thursday
Afternoon Saturday + Sunday

>System

Mutants and Masterminds 3e

>Setting

Superpowers came about ~20 years ago when an alien mothership came along and awoke latent alien genes in people. They also shared their technology, but were soon destroyed by the Vatican's secret nuclear arsenal. Humanity's been kicking along with these cool powers and cool technology since then with no sign of any aliens on the way.

Metahuman crime is handled by licensed+bonded teams of metahumans so the regular cops don't have to worry about dealing with it. The party is one of these teams.

>Additional Notes

Aiming for a shorter-running campaign, about 5 sessions. Tone is lighter, but not farcical. PL8, some limits apply to character builds for the sake of my sanity and the smooth operation of the game. Medium will likely be Roll20 with voice chat.

To avoid confusion: I'm not

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

>Player
>UTC +1
> 5-10
>Any
>Any
>I've never played D&D but im down for RP-Heavy stuff or some casual.

In case I fall off this thread, hit me at sphexish on Skype or sphecideus on gmail.

>GM or Player
GM

>Timezone
America

>Times available
Negotiable

>System
Anything except Exalted 3e

>Setting
I can run whatever.

What is your discord?

Whoops. I use Discord as well, it is the same as Skype.

>GM or Player
Player

>Timezone
UTC-5, Eastern Standard Time

>Times available
Negotiable

>System
I'm willing to try nearly anything

>Setting
See Above

>Additional Notes

>just throwing it out there

Can you run a game of Pathfinder using Eberron conversion rules (as linked bellow) , and Kingdom Building. Focused around the themes of conquest, and courtly political intrigue. The setting having a Eberron-esque/ Warhammer Fantasy Battle tone of Europe circa the 1500s highlighting the brutal and inexorable march of technology. ( And obviously allowing Dreamscarred Press content such as Psionics and Path of War.)

sites.google.com/site/eberronpathfinder/

Why not just apply to a /pfg/ lewdgame if you're looking for that brand of cancer?

Given the shallow false equivalence, You can not begin to understand the depths of my suffering in finding such a game.

See, when you say the inorexable march of technology and pathfinder in the same sentence, and then high powered martial arts 3pp, all I hear is FEATS FEATS FEATS FEATS FEATS FEATS OPTIMIZATION TIERS POWER COMBOS 25+ POINT BUY

It's the worst game for such a flavor.

>anything more than 10 point buy
Cancer devised for spoiled millenials desu

Hey, as long as it's not rolling any value is fine.

>GM or Player
Playa
>Timezone
UTC/GMT +1 hour
>Times available
Almost every day from around 17-1800 'til late night.
Not available wedensdays, and I GM a IRL game.

>System
I will play pretty much anything
>Setting
I will play pretty much anything

>Additional Notes
Versatile player who will try any game or setting at least once. work well with a wide variety of groups and GMs.
Prefer voice, not text.

>GM or Player

Gm looking for one 1 player (again) old one had to drop out due to getting a job

>Timezone

Est

>Times available

Sunday 7pm

>System

Mutant year zero

>Setting
Post apocalyptic in the vain of fallout or wasteland. If you played mutant chronicles I been told is pretty close to that.

>Contact Info

Tsukamoto#4208 If I don't say anything back I might had left for work.

>Additional Notes
I will be using discord for voice and OOC chat and text for RP stuff. If you don't want to speak that's fine but you do need to be able to hear me.

>destroyed by the Vatican's secret nuclear arsenal

>GM
>EST Mondays around 8pm-12 at the latest
>Right now we are bouncing around but gonna try out the quick start to Red Markets and see from there
>We are pretty casual, use voice, have a dude and maybe his gf coming back in a few weeks and just looking to have fun.
>Post your skype (yes, I know) and I'll get back to you

I once ran a game where everyone was a skeleton with people from Veeky Forums.

There was a shitfit meltdown by one player and then more or less no one showed up anymore.

I don't suppose you'd be up for running a Rogue Trader game?

I'd be up for playing one if he'll run one.

You the gm from that skeleton game where nobody knew their class?

Yeah. It had to do with the story tie-in and explanation for how skeletons existed as intelligent undead. Don't think I ever got to explain what actually was behind it cause after the suicide-by-lich people flaked.

bump

I only want to play RL games.

>Player
>EST
>Any day except Saturday and Sunday
>I hear that RWBY thing is alright, and while the show itself is pretty 7/10, the world and concept of being a Huntsman/Huntress is pretty 9/10.
>RWBY I GUESS.
>Where were you when John Lennon died?

Timezones are close enough. We just need a GM now

I'm in GMT+1. I'll think about it but I gotta leave the house in 20 mins for now.

Alright so before I head out here's what I'm thinking.

I should be back (early-ish) afternoon. I'll make a Discord and we can try to get all 3 of you in there in the afternoon/evening and talk about stuff. I'll pitch what I got for what systems and see what people are looking for and we can go from there. Talk is cheap after all.

If we find something people are wanting to play we go look for 1 maybe 2 more and figure it out. Depending on things I'll need different amounts of prep time before it's all good to go anyway.

Otherwise I make no promises and reserve the right to make jokes about the French.

Cool. I got fencing tonight so I might not be available (around 18:00-21:00)
but my discord is: coffeemancer

I'm GMT +1 and I'd be up for both oWoD and CofD, and even 40k if you're indulgent with newbies.

1800 -20:00 actually

>GM or Player
GM
>Timezone
+8 PST
>Times available
Two Wed. a month, dates predetermined until April; six sessions starting Feb 1st.
>System
5e
>Setting
Library
>Additional Notes
Ages 13+ players, Dungeon/Story of the day run at the local library. Drinks and snacks preferred, dicks will be kicked out and asked to not return.

what

I run a game at a library. It's for all ages. You know, in public. Real life.

>a library

You mean this one, right?

Sure kid.

I'm afraid my time machine is in the shop for repairs until next year. Good luck with your game, I hope you guys have fun.

Alright you lot, get in here at some point today discord.gg/DEz68

Sorry, there probably won't be anything for those systems. Out of those I only play Rogue Trader and I'm not looking to GM it.

Steve, 25, from Glasgow

>Player
>GMT
>All the time
>5e
>Any
>I'm a DM for two games IRL, i know the system inside and out and just want a shot at being a player for a change.

IRL I'm already busy as hell, so roll20 or something similiar would be perfect.

Allright, we need more kniggas up in this!

This is me, mind if i join?

Before you do I'll let you know that:
It's voice.
We're not playing 5e.
European timeslots.

what system we playing? Wouldn't mind a change desu, im in Scotland so EU time is fine, and voice is fine.

I've got a couple pitches, but barring surprises it's probably either a variety of 3.5 stuff simply because of the flexibility, or a bit of an unorthodox Eclipse Phase that might not actually have too much nitty gritty system interaction.

join us!

GM who promised futuristic ideas yesterday.

Sorry I didn't post stuff, I had a family emergency that needed to be handled. I'll post ideas today unless anything else comes up.

Can you run exalted 3e?

Here's an updated invite link (should be permanent) for anyone looking into this. discord.gg/bRpyhWV
Probably best if you read up on the previous chain of posts to know what's going on.

Also you can pop in and all but I and the other player are both heading off for a bit right now so you'll probably be alone and can creepily read our chatlog or something.

Who came up with this shitty template instead of using the one we've been using since the dawn of time?

Seconding this, could really go for an Exalted 3e game.

gay

Bump

Added you on battle.net

>GM or Player
Player
>Timezone
CST!
>Times Available
Wednesday, and Friday for only a few weeks.
>System
Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy 2e, maybe some other things i'm not picky. (Unless it's Dungeon World).
>Setting
Doesn't matter too much to me.
>Additional Notes
I've played RPGs for years, since 2010 or so. Started with 3.5 and quickly ran off to do something less awful.
>Contact info
Red#8748 on Discord

>GM or Player
Player
>Timezone
EST
>Times available
whenever
>System
Anything wahammer 40k related
>Setting
Again warhamer 40k related
>Additional Notes

>GM or Player
Player
>Timezone
CST
>Times available
Monday-Friday 4:30 PM - 11 PM

>System
Any
>Setting
Any
>Additional Notes
Looking for any kind of group willing to teach a new player. And I just wanna go by text for now.

>GM or Player
GM
>Timezone
PST
>Times available
4:30 PST Next Thursday or maybe this Friday
>System
Pathfinder
>Setting
Homebrew
>Additional Notes
Just a oneshot that might blossom into a greater campaign if we can get a weekly/biweekly schedule going
>contact info
kingfr0g on skype or darrylspeed#4136 on discord

Whatever happened to those guys who were thinking about running/playing a RWBY game?

GM here. Reading up on Legends of Wulin right now since I think it would be a good fit for rwby. I will post an ad up soon as I'm ready.

Cool stuff, if my schedule is free and the time slot is good I'll definitely join.

Bump bump bump fuckin bump.

>GM or Player
Player
>Timezone
CST
>Times Available
Tuesday or Thursday Afternoons/Evenings
>System
Pathfinder and Call of Cthulhu are my two favorite systems, but I'm down for learning new systems too.
>Setting
Any
>Additional notes
I'm not a terribly serious guy. I'm just looking for a chill group of people to play with that aren't going to go full edgelord or That Guy over a game.

>GM or Player
Player
>Timezone
UTC-06:00 Central Time
>Times available
12 pm-3 am on off days, after 10:30 pm on work days
>System
I've played D&D 5e, 4e, 3.5e, Pathfinder, and WoD. Mostly looking for a 5e game but I'm willing to play anything.
>Setting
Any
>Additional Notes
I've never played a game on roll20 before so it might take me a while to get a hang of things. I have a decent mic. Honestly I'm just tired of not being able to scratch my tabletop itch without having the DM a session for my lazy friends.

>Player
>Pacific (UTC-8)
>Friday 3pm-12AM
>Preferably Burning Wheel or Mouse guard, but I could settle for almost anything
> Any
> I prefer serious games but I do enjoy lighter ones as long as they're rp heavy.

Late night bumparooni.

Bumping

you didn't consider adding your contact details?

>Not knowing that the Papacy is the only body with a standing plan in case of first contact
Do you think it was a protestant who blessed the bomb?

>So whatever he didn't even leave contact details

>tfw still nothing 2 days later
email is [email protected]

Fuck this is great, I'd love to join. Is there any Roll20 thing I need to apply to or something?

Would anyone be interested in a game where the PCs are mercenary pilots of fortune?

System? Setting?

Got discord or anything? dont use skype anymore

Just throwing it out as a concept.

I messaged you on skype. Are you Zane?

Yeah but you said mercenary pilots.

Mercenary pilots of what? What technology/setting are we talking about here?

Discord is sphexish#6888, haven't gotten a roll20 up yet. You've got the right Skype, but I have no message as yet.

Modernish I guess?

Battle Century G, please.

Room for a few more players! Hit me on Discord at sphexish#6888