Undead

i am a skeleton. where do i find the motivation to do anything besides lying around and pretending that i am a skeleton that is dead?

Become a comedian. Make people feel.

Try gardening.

Flowers and shit are pretty.

i would say fashion modelling

Rib-tickling skelejokes.
You'll become the most humerus skele to ever exist.

Spook the shit out of adventurers.

Avenge your death?
That or find a skelegirl to skelebone[/spoiler/

Become a bard.

Seduce everyone.

If anyone questions how a skeleton has sex you give the poor shmuck exactly what he deserves:

How does a skeleton have sex? He bones them.

Darkie sucks

How about taking care of your favorite attraction? You know, the ride...

Music and Art. Consume and Create them in quantities and qualities unknown to those of mere mortal lives.
A hundred years can come and go, and your music only rises in power to sway hearts and minds. In time you will become both muse and tutor to legends.
Civilisations will change their course at your word and artworks though appeasement, inspiration and mockery in equal measure.

Sorry I don't have any skeleton jokes to tickle your funny bone.

find a skin suit and pretend to be alive

Your greatest passion in life was your luscious locks. You'd spend every morning brushing your hair, and several minutes at every mirror you passed to admire yourself. Cursed with an eternity of baldness, you've become a hairdresser to try and give everyone beautiful hair, so you can still have something to admire.

Befriend someone. Their cheers and worries will make your apparently empty unlife full again.
The hard points are:
1)Finding someone who's not scared of you
2)Not dropping noodles off skelepockets
After that, it's cool.

>Be sentient skeleton
>Am chosen of the Plane of Negative energy

IT IS TIME TO BECOME THE OMNILICH, AND TAKE UP YOUR RIGHTFUL MANTLE AS MASTER AND PARAGON OF ALL DEATH AND MAGIC, AND WITNESS DAWN OF THE ECLIPSE, THE HALLOWED CONJUNCTION OF THE PLANES OF POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE SO THAT YOU MAY BRING RIGHTFUL DEATH AS AN ENTITY ABOVE THE DIVINE WHO HAVE SULLIED OUR RIGHTEOUS CLAIM TO POWER.

SEEK OUT THE 4 LICHDOMS SO THAT WE MAY COMBINE THEM INTO THE PERFECT STREAM OF NEGATIVE ENERGY AS WE MAKE YOU ONE WITH US, SO YOU MAY BECOME AS GROSSLY INCANDESCENT AS DEATH ITSELF!

YOU MUST DESTROY THE SKULL LORDS WHO HAVE THE SECRETS OF LICHDOM FROM THEIR LATE MASTER WHOM HAS BEEN CLAIMED IN OUR GLORIOUS OBLIVION OF ENTROPY AND DECAY

YOU MUST FIND THE LOST LICHDOM OF THE SUEL

YOU MUST TRAVEL TO THE DARK POWERS AND LEARN OF THE ELEMENTAL LICHDOM

AND FINALLY YOU MUST TRAVEL FAR- TO THE DESERT WHERE ALL THINGS DIE AND DRY TO UNCOVER THE DRY LICHES AND TOMB KINGS.

ONCE YOU HAVE GATHERED THE SECRETS OF LICHDOM, YOU MUST DESTROY THE USURPER, VECNA, WHO SEEKS TO UNDO ALL THAT IS, BY BLOWING HIMSELF UP AGAIN.

ONLY THEN WILL THE SECRETS OF MAXIMIZED SKELETONS BE AVAILABLE TO YOU, O' NEGATIVE INTELLIGENCE SO YOUNG AND BOLD!

YOUR QUEST BEGINS IN THE FORGOTTEN CRYPT. SEEK OUT PELVOR THE UNLIVING IN THE DUNGEON PLANES OF THE DEADLANDS FOR HIS WISDOM IS ONLY MATCHED BY HIS EXTENDED ASTRAL SKELEDONG

AND KNOW THY ENEMY YOUNG SKELETON! FOR THE POWERS OF POSITIVE ENERGY HAVE LEARNED OF YOUR CALLING AND SEEK TO UNDO OUR CALLING TO YOU! EVEN NOW, THE AMASSED REPUGNANT TUMOURS OF LIFE HAVE CONGREGATED AS RAGNORRA NEARS OUR PLANAR ATMOSPHERE! ONCE YOU HAVE ASCENDED, SHE WILL CRASH UNTO THIS EARTH AND BEGIN HER UNHOLY PRO-LIFE WORK! WE SHALL USE OUR POWERS TO NEGATE HER COURSE AS BEST WE CAN, BUT IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

MAY ATROPUS BLESS YOU WITH HIS FERVENT HATE OF ALL THINGS LIVING

There is no point.

Jump in a cauldron and become soup you waste.

Now you understand why skellies love to spook the living, it's the only way they can get a laugh out of anything.

Fight low-level adventureres.

fuck off vecna

You're free to do anything now that you've escaped from the meat prison!
Follow your dreams, become a great artist, travel the world, free other skellingtons from their meat prisons, anything!

>skeleton comedian that talks ONLY in bone puns
YES PLEASE

Stay in your basement and post shit on 4/chan. Forever.

>lying around and pretending that i am a skeleton that is dead?
you ARE dead
you're thinking of a skeleton that doesn't move

Is death not defined by inaction?

only in cases where the dead can be trusted to remain inactive

but moving corpses are undead, not simply dead

Head!
Eye!
Skin!
Hand!
Heart!

With your body parts combined I am Vecna the Undying!

kys.

>oh, wait...