CAESAR VULT!

CAESAR VULT!

WE WILL (re) TAKE THE (rubble) OF CADIA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFkbyajVWR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cadian training doctrine gets adopted en mass by the grieving sorrounding worlds
>the individual pylons scattered amidst the asteroid belt, spread across multiple systems, of former cadia are still working to a small extent and become of strategical importance now that the mechanicus has had more information about their nature and possible bellicose repurposing

>the surviving former elite of the cadian gate become the founding soldiers of void troopers of the cadian (asteroid) chain with remiscences of the heresy era imperial army, capability zero gravity operations and access to anti-warp tech and mental training to resist the crippling influences of null-fields

cadians are expected to stand and die standing
the planet is no exception

Except Cadia has been swallowed by the Warp now.
None can halt the Crimson Path.

Who the fuck is Caesar? Debbie seriously think before you go off on one you dozy bitch

>None can halt the Crimson Path.
Nothing can stop a Headcanon either.

>the cadian void troopers have to rely on massive gellar-anchored space fortresses with highly mobile garrisons at the outskirts of the expanding ocularis terribilis in order to reliably intercept the occasionally active pylon reemerging from the tides of warpspace
>the reaching of a pylon, while often a temporary acquisition given the seemingly unreliable activation out of the immaterium, offers to the imperial forces precious time to gather info on their anti-chaos tech on top of a strategic isle from which counter-attack chaotic forces bleeding out of the eye
>hypothesis discussed by techmagi about the mechanics by which a pylon lights up involve mainly 3 explanations: inadverte activation by chaos fleets warp-engines opening rips between dimensions; divine intervention by the emperor himself seeding hope for the imperials to take and use and lastly, but not less supported, alien algorithms that are able to forsee, with a certain margin of error, future expansions of the eye by keeping track of realspace quantum fluctuations

Except disinterest.
Enjoy your ignominy fool!

I will, thx carnac

wait, ive been in colombia for one month, what happened to cadia?

#GlueCadiaBack

The Warp Pylons blew up, which caused the planet to go with them.

>Trayzen: Activate the pylons!
>Imperium: Ok xenos.
>Chaos: Our allies are banished, our champions weakened, our psykers no longer work, but Saint Celestine is cut off from the Emperor and can no longer fly, SQUAD MORALE RESTORED
>Imperium: The daemons are banished, the chaos champions weakened, their psykers no longer work, but Celestine can't fly no more, SQUAD MORALE BROKEN
>The pylons overload and explode Cadia
>Trayzen: Oops, my b
fin.

You forgot the part where they go full herohammer as the armies stop to watch Abaddon strangle Celestine half to death, before strangling Creed half to death before Saturday Morning Cartoon Villaining a monologue up until Celestine "I AM NO MAN"s him

Abba-daba-doo never strangles Celestine, tho.

As if backhanding her and delivering a non-lethal swipe makes the whole thing any less ridiculous.

did Creed get an erection from the strangling?

There's no way he didn't.

but you'd never me able to see it, despite it's size, due to TACTICAL GENIUS

... and thus we know how the prince of pleasure got bottled up in AoS. He never even saw Creed coming.

wait. Is that how Celestine back stabs Abaddon? By helping position Creed's giant dick so it enters Abaddon's asshole?

So how did Creed die? I've seen reports saying he died and other people said he didn't.

I for one, have not seen any images that says he lived or died. So unless I missed one, we might have to wait for the full book.

we didn't see him die, but cadia blew up and you think that old dog would have given up on diying standing?

He's Trazan's new pokemon

Celestines magic bullshit is the only thing keeping the Imperium in the fight. The Black Crusade bashin down Cadia's door could lose 90% of its forces and it still wouldnt save Cadia.

Then theres the fact that SM > Guardsmen

>Space Marines snap a human's neck in half a second when they get their hands around them
>Except when the Warmaster of Chaos wearing terminator armor does it

What's GW's thing with making WH Inquisitors all female?

You mean aside from Corteaz, Karmazov, Eisenhorn, Ravenor, Rex and Lok?

>Lok?

Was Soloman Ordo Xenos

>With what hands?

>hands

Well, there's the problem

Ah, no, I misread your question. Continue as normal, but I think Kamazov was a Witch Hunter, and he's male if the goatee is anything to go by.

Shouldn't it be "IMPERATOR VULT"?
"Caesar" was used as a title, but it was in direct reference to the guy Caesar. Whereas "Imperator" means commander, but its meaning shifted to "Ruler" later on.

She's kind of a magic human senpai.

user means Creed.

>WE WILL (re) TAKE THE (rubble) OF CADIA!

Why? Without the Pylons to make a gap of stable space, it's useless as a gatehouse and garrison world...

>Failbbadon the harmless

*armless

>He couldn't even destroy Cadia
>Imperials had to do it for him

Caesar is literally Latin for emperor I thought.

Nope, Caesar was a title granted to Julius passed to Octavian and then used as a title. Imperator is latin for emperor

Were the kasrkins mentioned at all?

No one likes Storm Troopers

The scions were barely mentioned

No, Caesar is a family name. The family of Gaius/Caius Julius Caesar, his adopted son Octavian (a.k.a. Augustus Caesar) and Octavian's descendants.

I thought Caesar was a military title, Julius was his family name, and Augustus was his personal name

Yes please I want my godamn Velitas sin 40k

I like Storm Troopers...
ALso irc they were like a body guard for Creed

Yes.

Technically what we call Emperor would be Princeps or Domine in Latin.

Crimson Path doesn't expand on its own, and I'm sick of fuckwits acting like it will.

Dear Abbie has to actually fight his Crusade, conquer and destroy worlds, all the way to Terra, if he wants that.

I hope they have a tourney for it like they did Armageddon. I've been playing this game since Space Marines had checkerboard patterns on their greaves. I will fight and destroy every Chaos player on the planet one after another in 3k matches. There is no such thing as a Traitor Commander equal to me. If there was I would've found and lost to him years ago. The Guard will endure. We always endure.

Gaius was his personal name, Julius was his clan name and Caesar was his cognomen (sort of a hereditary nickname picking out particular line in the clan). Closest analogy would be to family name.

Caesar basically was a nickname that became a family name that became a title.

I'm pretty sure, "Imperator" is *High Gothic* for "Emporer", even if it's not Latin for Emperor.

We know that the Emperor initials things with a single upper-case "I" and organizations bearing his sigil use variants of that as their symbols.

(The "I" doesn't stand for "Inquisition")

>Crimson Path doesn't expand on its own

But none can halt it regardless.
Some come and face the might of the Legions, you are but more grist for the mill!

Do any Sisters of Battle sans Celestine and her girlfriends get mentioned in the slightest?

youtube.com/watch?v=iFkbyajVWR8

thread theme

I was surprised by the packaging it comes in.

Wait what mate

The pylons didn't overload, they got wrecked by Abaddon crashing the pieces of a Blackstone Fortress into the planet.

He's grabbed someone by the neck in his blade-fingers without killing them before, so maybe he just wanted to make it slow, since it was such a special moment.
Just the two of them.
Together.
Face to face.
Looking straight into each other's eyes.

Is Celestine the purest waifu in the Imperium?

I wondered why the Administratum and Ecclesarchy had the I

the words Kaiser and Zar descend from the word caesar, but it doesn't mean emperor

No, she's a Perpetual now, just like Lucius ane everyone else who rezzes.

What's impure about Perpetuals? The holy god emperor of man was a perpetual, as was his loyal son Vulkan.

Important question is: does resurrection restores her virginity?

Who's Ready for the story to culminate in the Spacebattle of Five Armies.

>Tyranids turn away from the astronomicon and beeline toward the now tasty looking eye
>Eldar move in to harvest them soul stones while Chaos is distracted
>Orks hear about a right good fight and Rev up them rokks
>Necrons
>Deldar are all eaten by demons pouring out of the gate
>Tau hitch a ride with the smurfs
>The Slaan. It's time.

And the best part is none of this is more stupid than the latest lore so none of you fucks can refute it.

>And the best part is none of this is more stupid than the latest lore so none of you fucks can refute it.

I will punch anyone who disagrees with my headcanon.

>implying she ever lost it

Hey baby, I'm an ork player, I'm just trying to enjoy the Octarius War happening to another faction

you want what?

the guardsmen still hold the line, the planet may be gone, but the enemy may never conquer the ASTEROIDS AND MOLTEN PIECEC OF CADIA
CHAOS GET OUT OF HERE
REEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

>Dear Abbie has to actually fight his Crusade, conquer and destroy worlds, all the way to Terra, if he wants that

So. It's not like generic Imperium world #506 will provide much opposition. We'll probably be seeing Abaddon cutting through dozens if not hundreds of planets on his way to Terra.

I wanted them to advance the plot, just not in favor of the faction only autists play

>>The Slaan. It's time.
We can only hope

If Cadia didn't hold, then world in the Imperium save Terra will hold.

The point of the Crimson Path is that Abaddon is going to have endless daemonic reinforments + the daemon Primarchs spawning behind him to back him up. The harder the Imperium fights against him the more they feed the Eye and hasten their own destruction.

So unless some more pylons are hidden somewhere or the Harlequin lady has some plot, then Abaddon will reach Terra in speedy manner.

>And I would've gotten away with it, too
>if it weren't for those meddling Imperials and their Saint
>Abba-daba-doo!
My biggest disappointment with the story is that Celestine stabbed his spine instead of cutting off his arms.

Caesar is Latin for emperor. Gaius Julius was the real name of Julius caesar

Well, we don't know why she was a Repentia.

The leak was just a page or two so not much got talked about. The book will obviously have the full story, but my guess is the templars and sisters went down deus vulting

What are you talking about? Abaddon's meteor shower destroyed Cadia and might be the reason why the Pylons overloaded

>201 pts
What did they mean by this?

You really cannot combine the new fluff and the old fluff. In the new fluff, she just appeared out of nowhere one day wearing lost artefacts and started killing heretics. After the battle was over she would just vanish and come back in the next great battle (even if she died).

In the old fluff, she was a repentia who knew about the location of a secret shrine where she found some fancy relics. She later died a martyr.

She's still an ex-mortal who achieved "apotheosis during the Palatine Crusade".

come on and slann

weren't there SM on the imperium side as well ?
like space wolves and black templars
plus skitarii, who don't give a royal fuck about either the emperor, saint celestine and warp in general

Actually, she gained those relics in the old fluff. The sword and armor came from the tomb of Saint Katherine. We also don't know what happened in the tomb, only thay she emerged from it wreathed in gold and borne aloft on pillars of light. That moment from the old fluff is described as her apotheosis. Not long after, the church declared her a living saint.

>weren't there SM on the imperium side as well ?
yes, forces from more than 12 chapters according to our most trustworthy of sources.

awesome

Except maybe the fact that you don't have a little sage path throught the eye now so :
>No easy retreat
>No Supply Lines
It's just a attrition war now and protip you can't manage to win against a galactic empire.

>inb4 "muh eye's is grow larger"
>Implying Necrons couldn't made and deploy other pylons around the eye again.

>Then theres the fact that SM > Guardsmen

Yeah, like no space marines chapter was in the most important world of the Imperium during the 13th black crusade. No Black Templars in sight. Not at all.

Or you do what you do with the tyranids, fight on worlds, destroy as much as spaceships and warriors on each world then burn it.
Burn it, until the chaos fleet/army can by crushed without big trouble.

>It's just a attrition war now and protip you can't manage to win against a galactic empire.

More like you can't win an attriton war against immortal daemons.

but that's wrong you fucking faggot

This meme tastes sour

>Yeah, like no space marines chapter was in the most important world of the Imperium during the 13th black crusade. No Black Templars in sight. Not at all.
In which case numbers matter.

Now on one of these two is called the Black Legion. Emphasis on that last word. The other is not. Do we really have to guess which of these has the numerical advantage?

>Now on one of these two is called the Black Legion. Emphasis on that last word. Do we really have to guess which of these has the numerical advantage?
the Doom Legion, obviously. Wait no the Legion of the Damned. Or was it the Blood Legion? Legion of Night? Viper Legion? Shit, this is hard.

Wait, no. I'm certain it was the side with the Red Legion on its side.

>>Implying Necrons couldn't made and deploy other pylons around the eye again.

Nope, the guy who built them is long dead

Yall are missing the amazing things you can do with this kind of setting. Like, dude 2 had a great idea.

But think of it like this; Time is a... fluid concept with warp travel. Imagine being a Cadian regiment, lost to time aboard a regimental transport only to come out of the warp years after your home, the sacred duty of your people has been swallowed whole by the warp.

The lost sons of Cadia could be a fucking awesome idea.

Space Cadians when