pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXseJt5swoE&t=122s
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Broken_Phantasm#Broken_Phantasm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So I promised a few drawbacks and made them as a warm-up.

What A Weasel [+100] - Well this is...annoying. A side effect of you entering the world the way you did is that you’re now a tiny white weasel-thing with floppy ears, looking almost identical to Kyubey or a member of his race. Your other abilities still work just fine, but any attempts to look different or remove this form just don’t work. Expect people to have trouble taking you seriously...or pinning Kyubey’s many, many swindled wishes on you. You may keep this as an altform, post-jump, if you wish.

You Little Bastard! [+200] - Kyubey considers the current system of magic and Wraith-killing to be far too inefficient for his kind’s taste, and the ineffable Law of Cycles both a mystery and a drastic limitation on what he could possibly obtain to save the universe. Lucky him, then, that he detected your arrival and figures out what you are minutes after the jump begins. He will identify you explicitly as ‘The Jumper’ to anyone who asks, too, which can be a shock for anyone close to your background.

The good news is that he’s content to just observe you and constantly pester you with questions regarding your adventures...at least, at first. The bad news is that he will be taking notes on things regarding your Warehouse, and any technology or magic that you use from outside this world. He will also regularly direct Wraiths and strong Magical Girls to combat you, wanting to see as much of your ‘potential’ as possible. And no matter what, whatever ‘solution’ he comes up with using your copied (or at least ‘inspired by’) repertoire always seems to turn out bad for everyone, you especially. What’s worse? Any attempts to permanently kill him or render his race extinct or non-functional will fail. If you keep the outside context things hidden or display as little as possible, he won’t have much to work with...but do you really want to rely on the ‘gifts’ of the Incubator during your time here?

Hexed [+200] - Although the mission statement of Magical Girls is to bring hope, in practice, it just boils down to ‘kill Wraiths’ with enough regularity to keep on surviving. Still, mental stability does an excellent job of adding to a Magical Girl’s life span, so it’s very rare to see one who’s genuinely insane or evil. Unfortunately for you, this is one of the exceptions.

This Magical Girl is a psychopath, pure and simple, a serial killer in the making...or already in progress, thanks to their newfound powers. They’re strong enough to survive in territory where almost everyone wants them dead, and unpredictable and violent enough to be a problem as far as everyone in the city is concerned. Finally, they’ve decided that killing YOU personally is a great time for them. Their insanity and craving for violence is enough that despair or disappearing into the Law of Cycles just doesn’t seem to take - something that mystifies Kyubey.

You must contend with this hostile Magical Girl who wants to fight you and see you dead at any cost. Attempts at diplomacy are just asking for trouble at the most. Should you strike them down, they will vanish and come back the following week, good as new and just a little more ferocious. How vexing.

So what jumps would you like to see but don't know/can't be bothered to make?

Fables.

How strong is this rogue magical girl? Is there a way to permanently kill them off? What if I hurled them into space?

It'd be cool to see a Devilman jump, but I don't know how you could pull that off.

Let's use the 5th war as an example
Kotomine (1.5 servants): Crazy priest with exceptional power. Likes mapo tofu. Kill him only if you prefer curry over mapo tofu.
Sakura (1 servant): Worm slut with a lesser grail in her body. Kill her in any route.
Shinji (0 Servant): He's a disgusting human but that doesn't mean he deserves death. Just use illusion magic or Tsukuyomi to make him want to be a better person. If you stupidly let Sakura live then she'll sort him out once the timelines converge.
Tohsaka (1 servant): Do what you wish.
Ilya (1 servant): If you can make her see the way of good, or help Shirou through the 4th route then she's better off alive.
Souichirou (1 servant): Other than being an assassin he's a decent school teacher, better off left alive.
Medea (0.5 servant): If you can make her express her love without the need to be crazy or take the mana from innocent civilians then she's fine, if not she's better off dead.
Zouken (1 servant): Almost impossible to kill, just hope you aren't in the route he gets True Assassin. If you let Sakura live then she'll also sort him out once the timelines converge.
Shirou: He has Avalon inside of him. If you have the Overlord perk that lets you use any magical item, kill him and take it for yourself.

Or you could just kill them all since it's easier to kill the majority of them than it is to kill their servants.

Chivalry of a failed knight would be nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=vXseJt5swoE&t=122s

>Zouken
He didn't show up in the anime, is it because the worms would be hard on the censors?

Pandora Hearts

>Do you want your mecha to get tentacle raped that bad?
I just want to waifu Beatrix.

Zelazny's Prince of Ambers. No idea how it would work.

>Pandora Hearts
Why do you want to suffer user?

Pretty much but it's mainly because he's in the Heaven's Feel route where Sakura shows off her true power, and has worm sex with Shirou. Wait for the movies if you haven't played the game.

Zouken doesn't really do anything of note in UBW, and they showed him giving lessons to young Sakura in /Zero, so probably not a censor thing.

>Sakura (1 servant): Worm slut with a lesser grail in her body. Kill her in any route.
Not to knowledgeable on this one, why isn't she salvageable?

She's fine. Hard to keep sane, but fine overall. Just throw her at shirou and she'll generally be good.

Well, it's partially because of a meme but she's incredibly manipulative, will do anything to further her goals and has been known to use the lesser grail inside of her to access the power of Angra Mainyu to become Dark Sakura, who is powerful enough to corrupt all but one servant (Gilgamesh, whom she kills because his willpower wouldn't allow him to be corrupted) and shows off her true, evil personality.

Like says, if she has a "willing" Shirou that hasn't been mentally broken then she's fine but it's a slippery slope that she can fall down at any time.

She is, it's just...she's been through some shit, user. Between having worms crawling inside her, being raped, and having a fragment of All the World's Evils inside her, it's a challenge to keep her from snapping. And when she DOES snap...well, see here .

The Munchkin card game
Channel Zero
Generic History jump (like living in actual ancient history)
Girl the Wild's
Helck
Etc.

>it's partially because of a meme

Fucking memebots.

Would it be possible to increase the damage done with a Noble Phantasm by just pouring more mana into it?

Her body is infused with worms and grail mud. Even she's 'saved' she's still tainted with all of that and a corrupt mess of a worm succubus monster. It's better she be put down.

>He's a disgusting human but that doesn't mean he deserves death.
If raping your adopted sister every day of her life doesn't deserve death, I don't know what does.

How would Excalibur from the King Arthur jump (Fate version) compare to the noble phantasm?
Are noble phantasms more powerful than the items they are based on?

Battle Moon Wars.

It's fanfic territory and I do not have the encyclopedic knowledge of Nasu physics that Val does, nor do I have the will to attempt it. Would be nice to see, though.

Yes, but it causes the Noble Phantasm to self-destruct afterwards. That's how Shirou/Archer can get equal performance to the originals with their traced copies. They can always just make more. You probably don't have that advantage. Probably, I don't know your build.

>Meme
But she IS full of worms and she DOES start fucking random people for mana when they start acting up. Worm slut is an accurate label.

CthulhuTech (can't be bothered, too many issues with powerlevels in source material)
Wander over Yonder (I just want 'dat Dominator)
Dragon's Crown (don't know enough)
Liberal Nightmare Dystopia
Conservative Nightmare Dystopia
A Man in the High Castle (but then, there'd be a bunch of drama over Nazis)
Pirates of the Caribbean (don't care enough about pirates, honestly)
Lackadaisy Cats (I just want a 1920's gangster jump, really)
Reign of Fire (no clue for perks)
Darker Than Black (bluh)
Lenore (that Veeky Forums worldbuilding project from a while ago, wherein Veeky Forums users were transported to a world without civilization, with only 5 minutes warning)
Waterworld (it'd be a great fixit world or place to just sail around)
Desert Punk (I just like post-apoc settings, I guess)

Especially if you're willing to kill the traumatized and corrupted girl who's really not at fault for any of that without question.

It's not like there aren't tons of purification, anti-corruption and mental healing perks in jumpchain.

What if the NP was meant to scale in power to how much mana was put into it?

A Doctor Who's expanded universe jump that doesn't locks the technology with a fiat-backed Doctor.

It's a crossover of Tsukihime and Fate (post Heaven's Feel) with a dash of OC. It's also basically a Nasu version of Super Robot Wars.

The Dark Tower series.
His Dark Materials.
Viewtiful Joe.
RoTK.
Troy.
Papers Please.
Disgaea DLC.

Generic Isekai, I'd be willing to help make it, but not make it myself. I haven't really read enough Isekai to make a generic jump, and I have no real interest in making a jump based on any of the settings I am particularly familiar with. I mean I like Kumo, but the setting is horrible, and I can't imagine making a jump that only has a single correct choice(become an administrator).

Well then it's designed to do that, and would be safe to overcharge. Though you probably could still turn it into a Broken Phantasm if you wanted to, for whatever insane reason.

The bigger issue in Cthulhutech is the two varieties of rape furry, the rape batteries, and the unresistable auto-pregnancy field.

>Dragon's Crown (don't know enough)
...Don't we already have a jump for that?

We have both a Dragon's Crown and a Pirates of the Caribbean jump.

Unless it's EX rank, then it'll have an upper limit. If you overload it it'll still become a broken phantasm.
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Broken_Phantasm#Broken_Phantasm

>Why do you want to suffer user?
For the waifus.

No, it's a rape generator. The battery is made from miscarriages.

Personally I think you should kill both.

I thought so, too, but when I looked all I found was Dragon's Dogma.

>Pirates of the Caribbean

We've already got that as well.

So... Torchwood?

Here

Imaged jumps.

We do. Epicure made it.

>nazis
No one cares about a jump having Nazis, as long as it's not JUST Nazis. Hellsing has Millennium, Indiana Jones has a Nazi background, and you can be a Nazi in Hearts of Iron once that comes out. Plus someone's working on a Wolfenstein the New Order Jump. A Man in the High Castle is fine.

Well, that is the expedient solution.
If you have a relevant perk (and some morals left) you should at least try to un-corrupt her first though.

Shinji on the other hand isn't influenced or coerced by anything iirc. He's just an absolutely terrible person.
Killing him isn't murder, it's a favor to humanity.

I think I will try and fix her, failing that I could use another Akuma after I social fu her.

Shadow Hearts
Star Ocean
Breath of Fire
Suikoden
Ogre Battle
Final Fantasy Tactics
Grandia
Xenogears

Eureka
Warehouse 13
His Dark Materials
The Expanse
The Strain
Hellboy (movies or comics, or both)
Westworld
Improbable Island
The Dark Tower
Mortal Engines Quartet

You're basically going to have to burn off massive portions of her soul, user, including all of her magic circuits.

Thanks! I don't know why I wasn't looking in that folder.

When Konosuba S1 was airing I threw around some ideas for that but it wasn't received that well. I'd be willing to make it but I know it wouldn't be as good as a few separate jumps made on the more popular series.

Unless you can take her soul, unfuse it from all the shit and make her a new body you can't uncorrupt her. Even if you can, you'd still have to basically rebuild her personality from the bottom up. It's easier to make an entirely new person than it would be to fix her.

The Heroic Legend of Arslan. Don't you judge me.
LoZ OoT and HW.
Warlock: Master of the Arcane.
Muramasa: The Demon Blade.
And Gunstar Autochthonia.

>It's easier to make an entirely new person than it would be to fix her.
And still utterly trivial by jumper standards.

From memory... the black grail within her is housing Angry Man-Guy which is bad, she's been through a lot of mental trauma, has a slightly off-kilter view of things, a tendency to project /and/ repress, and all around is in very poor mental health. She needs many things to be properly saved:
1. The worms out. (A few things could be done here but I recommend at the very least the Franken Fran Surgery tree, for better result maybe the Spiritual Surgery Perk from Samurai Deeper Kyo)
2. The black grail out. (You might be able to just adjust some goal posts with this one by having someone be a Demi-Servant or summoning Angry Man-Guy. Other than that I have little idea what this would take)
3. Mental Stability (Therapy Perks which we need a list of)

Well personally I'd get him a trail and all that first. Off with his head.jpg

Larklight. Ssillissa is best girl.

Spirit Bending from Avatar LoK and Commencing Operation! (Mental) from Franken Fran. Bam. Done.

>Unless you can take her soul, unfuse it from all the shit and make her a new body you can't uncorrupt her.
Well. He did say he'd make her an Akuma.

That involves literally pulling them inside-out and going reshaping their mind, body, and soul. I imagine it's trivially easy to remove the parts of her soul you don't want during the process, and you can reshape the body into whatever you wish...

Just purifying her soul would leave massive holes in her soul and her body, she'd probably die.

The Lazy King. It's a neat setting based on the 7 sins.

Personally I think that a Generic Isekai would work really well, but be a pain in the ass to make, and that anyone really ready to make it could likely make a jump for several series. But there are some series where it would be easier to make a generic than make the jump of that series, worst offender being Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken. In Slime you have something like 6-8 different powers that can steal powers from other people at a high level, most of these are actually owned by the MC.

In the last thread an user posted a neat trick with the perk granting perk from Imaginary Friend. Basically, step one was to use it to give a copy of itself to a companion. A year later they'd give it back to you, and you could use the new copy to give a different power away.

Does this work? Is But I don't wanna go to school today! a mental based power (as opposed to a meta-power) and does being regifted a copy of it not violate the 'effects do not stack' clause?

Cause it would be nice to not have to get Real Eater to exploit this. The text of the perk follows:

"But I don't wanna go to school today!"- 600 (Discount Secret Keeper)

Choose one mental based power you possess. Once per year you can impart this power onto another willing and aware individual in a ten minute meditation. The effects do not stack.

Just because doing good isn't always easy doesn't mean it's not worth doing. /paladinmode

Also It may be really hard in setting, but depending on what other powers you have it could be anywhere from challenging to trivial for you.

And some jumpers just like doing good and helping people.
You know, instead of committing genocide, finding new paths to Apotheosis, MAD SCIENCE, finding yet another waifu for their harem or whatever other depravity some people here like to get up to.

>Well personally I'd get him a trail and all that first.
What, a jumper going through the court system? Blasphemy.
More seriously you'll likely have trouble even getting a proper case against him.
You can certainly try (and there's perks to make it have a better chance at success, so that helps).
Making him share a cell with his new best friend Bubba for a few years would certainly be amusing enough.

There's ways to heal that kind of thing too.

Seems like you pick the perk you are going to give when you buy it. Giving the perk to someone else isn't a case of them buying it, it's just them getting a copy. So, no, you couldn't choose a new perk to copy.

On the other hand, you could use that method to give the perk to a companion who has real eater (or the cannon owner).

>Shinji on the other hand isn't influenced or coerced by anything iirc. He's just an absolutely terrible person.

Highly debatable considering Zouken, has had literal decades to shape him into his perfect little tool to isolate and control Sakura. Honestly I doubt any non-magus would have a chance against such an ancient powerful evil with options ranging from brute mind-control to slow insidious campaings of inducing self-loathing and worthlessness from a very young age.

Also I'ts been a while but I remember the sex between Shinji and Sakura before she turned into the grail to be consented to. Something about the worms needing sex or they heat up and kill Sakura? Sure Sakura didin't enjoy it but I think she accepted it as necessary before she turned into the black grail.

Anyone have that image with that one user talking about using Cosmic Fact and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid to grant some kid's wish and curing their cancer?

So basically this drawback means you get stalked by the magical girl version of Asakura?

Over the Garden Wall
Neir

Or faction paradox, though thats a bit 'made on drugs'.

It shouldn't be all that hard to find out in-jump if you care about doing something about it.

Probably a good idea in general instead of going in guns blazing.

>Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
If I were to make a jump for that, the slime race would have a forced "you can't assume a non-slime form for the duration of this jump" drawback because why make a story about the MC being a slime if you're just going to have them essentially not be one part way through?
The other problem with a generic one would be that since a lot of isekai use game screens, some of its perk trees would be covered by The Gamer.
Drop In (game world), Xianxia, Monster, Secondary Character are the current ones I'm thinking of.

>Paladinmode
>Talks about having Shinji raped in jail

The idea is that when you get it, you get to choose what it gives, so if you get it multiple times, you get multiple choices.

>I remember the sex between Shinji and Sakura before she turned into the grail to be consented to.
No, he blackmailed her into sex and forced himself on her constantly. There was no consent.

>Something about the worms needing sex or they heat up and kill Sakura?
This much is true, the worms feed off of the mana from sex and she sometimes had to go around and fuck random strange men to keep them from killing her. This didn't happen all that often, only when something agitated the worms and made them wake up, when they're normally dormant. Most commonly, the thing that activates them are either Sakura's lewd thoughts (which are, funnily enough, most often caused by her thinking about Shirou), or by Zouken doing it to be a cunt. This is where the slut part of her name comes from. But this wasn't what was generally happening with Shinji. He'd just go in and start raping her out of jealousy for her having magecraft.

>What, a jumper going through the court system? Blasphemy.
Whilst flawed it is the system he is a citizen of, and as a local CEO, I can't just kill him.

>More seriously you'll likely have trouble even getting a proper case against him.
To this I call bullshit. The amount of evidence that a proper forensic squad could pic up off the bed alone would be enough nd if you got Sakura to talk about it then the evidence is quite damning. Granted this all has to be done in such a way that Grandpa Zouken doesn't see it, which is the actual hard part but the case itself would be easy to put together.

>You can certainly try (and there's perks to make it have a better chance at success, so that helps).
Note: Hit up Phoenix Wright at some point...

See here

Or Sarah Jane Chronicles.

It doesn't really matter, though. It was just our pet troll taking another prompt as an excuse to shitpost about a three year old jump.

You got it.

Justice League International. I won't do it because

1. My interest kinda waned in it. I don't even read DC comics anymore but it's kinda nostalgic for me.
2. I have no idea how to even do a jump for something in a comic book universe, much less a parody of it. I really have to hand it to the people making the DC/Marvel jumps.

Still, it would be interesting. I also want to help Booster Gold and warn him of Ted's death :(

Fist of the B0rf Star
Princess Tutu
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger I just want to romance Captain Marvelous leave me alone
Kamen Rider Fourze
Yuki Yuuna is a Hero
Log Horizon
Mystic Messenger (Not even sure if I can turn this into a jump but...)

>Kamen Rider Fourze
We have a Kamen Rider Fourze jump. The Neo-Heisei jumps cover it.

...That would probably work a whole lot better as a jump. You would probably still need the fiat-no on most tech, but there should be enough stuff in the show to satisfy all but the hardest power wanker.

C-Tech would require multiple jumps. One for normal everyday stuff, we're talking about civilians & psychics. Then a Mech Jump, dealing with soldiers/engineers with mechs & Evangelions/Engels. Then a supernatural dealing with Cults, Tager (Alien Guyvers), and Zoanoids.

And my pic didn't stick!

I NEED TO READ KINNIKUMAN BUT

KINNIKUMAN
WHEN

Jesus Christ, I may have only a passing familiarity with the Fate series but you'd think I'd know that this happened by now.

And all that happened in canon? That's some fucked up shit.

I suppose I shall take your word for it then. Dosen't change the fact that Shinji is more of a tragic character than a villain, a literal puppet of Zouken molded to his specifications and needs. Honestly I can't hate someone who's evil actions were literally someone else's choice. He never had a chance to be good or even be evil in a different way than what Zouken wanted him too and for that I can only pity him. It doesn't help that scenes with him in them, show how pathetic and childishly broken he was, desperatly seeking validation .

Being a slime though only gives like two benefits, no bleeding out, and the way slimes eat synergies well with the MC's Predator ability. Otherwise being a slime would itself be a drawback. And I don't see any real issue with the perks also being covered by The Gamer, it's not like there aren't other jumps out there that have stuff covered by other jumps. Besides it's like 9/10 modern Isekai that have game screens and level up mechanics, even the one where the guy is a vending machine has a game screen and various skills and stats for him to level up. Personally I would be tempted to give an analysis/appraisal ability and video game like level up for free because everyone gets those in most of the series.

Though for backgrounds I would be going with, Drop in(super gamey), Truck-kun(Generic wish fulfillment hero), Japanese cold(minmax meta stuff), Spirited Away(Older stuff that you don't see as much of in modern Isekai), Native, and Unclear(monster/item background). Maybe cut Japanese Cold if it became problematic to fill everything.

If you wanna save him you could likely do that in Fate/Zero, as back then Zouken was using his father as a puppet. I'm just saying that at the point of Fate/Stay Night Shinji is a piece of work.

>Final Fantasy Tactics
Pretty sure this one exists in the imaged folder.
>His Dark Materials
Some poor dude on /r/jumpchain is trying to make it. Last I saw he was begging anyone for help.

Yes. Were you aware that Zouken gets the worms into her by having them drill/fuck their way into her body in a massive pit? And that they always hurt?

You're pathetically desperate to defend that piece of shit.

Groundhog Day.
3652 of the same day.
And if jumper leaves the city limits, the chain ends.
You can pick the city, but the population must be below 50,000.

Glad to see someone had the same idea.

...I should replay that again.

Meanwhile - "Dammit Annette, you have a project to finish as it is! Stop lazying about, you slimy turd."

>Were you aware that Zouken gets the worms into her by having them drill/fuck their way into her body in a massive pit? And that they always hurt?

I actually did know about that part.

I just didn't know Sakura had to go around fucking random strangers to keep the worms from killing her whenever they got agitated. Or that Shinji raped her repeatedly.

No, that's FFTA. I want the original.

>tactics
That's advanced. Tactics is in WIP.