Maxing out a sickle

I pick sickle as my starting simple weapon. I was made fun for it. Can tg help me show them wrong?

>Sickle
No.

Step 1: Name the system/edition

D&D 5e

Then you should go to the 5e general and ask there rather than making a whole new thread for your specific question.

It's no worse than picking a dagger, I guess. Ultimately it's just a thematic thing, I guess.

are you certain, or are you just guessing?

Unless the DM tailors the campaign a bit, you're far less likely to encounter any ready upgrades to your weapon, and the one sure one, the Vicious Sickle, is only any better when you hit a 20. What class are you, and what is your party?

>Making any sort of weapon choice
>getting any kind of bullshit for it
>playing any kind of storytelling RPG

You're group is shit, and is the reason I only run con games now instead of DM'ing for local people.

You should use a Double Scythe for double the retardation.

Pick ALL the herbs, then show them who's boss with your magic brew!

can i have some?

>rapier

NO, Obelix. You know you fell into the cauldron as a babe.

Fluff it as one of these. Call it a meathook. Hook and drag stuff outside of combat with it. Get really unsettlingly quiet when approaching a target.

It's all in how you play it. Roleplay, for fuck's sake.

What if OP wants to be just a edgy guy with a fucking sickle? Don't project.

Idea is neat tho.
Would play.

Fair enough. I honestly just love that wrack model with the meathooks. It's creepy.

I know Carol, i know its human. But we need to feed the children Carol, think of the children!

>that pic.
NOOOOPE.

Okay, so let's dial it back a bit. Be intense, but don't be a creepy texas cannibal. Unless that's your shtick, in which case do that all the way.

>playing a guy who rips people with meat hooks
>be intense, but don' be creepy

dude, lmfao

Some folks call it a Sling Blade, I call it a Kaiser Blade. It's kindly a wood handle, kind of like an axe handle. With a long blade on it shaped kinda like a bananer. Sharp on one edge, and dull on the other. It's what the highway boys use to cut down weeds and whatnot

what is a khopesh.

Get a wizard to shrink you down so you can invade enemy bodies and give them Sickle Cell

booooo, get out!

None for you

Heh.