Warhammer 40k General

Battle sisters with feminine penises edition

>List builder with nice pictures and shitty point values
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Watch out for Doomrider)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/01/10/fall-of-cadia-detachments-and-formations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for orks meele race.

First for "Last time...on 40k"!

First for superior army

About the Sisters of Battle, am I corect that they drop in February?

>Unpainted as always
Is modeling a thing to people who play tau

>unpainted

>get destroyed by glorious Riptide Wing
>assume everyone who doesn't like ugly monotheme models and fish tanks plays tau
Top kek m8.

Oh it's you

>Battle sisters with feminine penises edition
SoBcucks confirmed for closet homosexuals.

>morale broken
A shame to Guardsmen everywhere.

Wow, all that guy said was that Skitarii are shit and those people start railing against Tau. Some real salt going on here.

Literally every rumor monster has back away from Sisters "soon" to "...eventually"

Reposting from previous thread, noone seems to notice. Had peek into HoC. As guard player, i focused on IG stuff / potential uses.

So:

The biggest thing is fucking imperial dt. All imperial armies (not sure about marine-specific things like DA/SW etc.) can be now played as one deatachment, similar to CAD with:
- mandatory 4+ troops
- All troops on 5+ go into ongoing reserves after death
- Hatred
- If you fill all slot (troop/elite/hs etc.) you get zealot
no obsec, but man... its basicaly codex: imperium for next edition probably.

2. Admech big guy:
- 200pts
a lot of stuff, but most interesting is this:
you roll 2d6 to get low-mid-high result. You select one table and get 12' aura for all (not only admech - all allied) vechicles:

1. IWND (on 1/2/3 dices)
2. Invul (6++/5++/4++)
3 BS (+1/+2/+3)

Guard parking lot with invuls? yes please

3. Skiitari+admech got another "CAD-like" dt, combines both factions and gives:
- Army-wide chants
- IWND fr vechicles
and something more if you fill all slot (similar to imperial stuff)

If you don't like Skitarii, you have shit taste, and if you have shit taste, you play Tau.

So it was written.

I am just thinking about all those conscripts with hatred/zealot and returning on 5+. Also a lot of combos...

However, they mark all units with fraction shortcut (with typos for baneblades), so probably you still cannot put guards into droppods etc.

>Imperial Detachment
HOLY

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>All troops on 5+ go into ongoing reserves after death

I wonder if its like the Hellrain formation where the troop coming back is the same as the one destroyed, if so that might be cool to do with Crusader squads in Land Raiders.

Im still hoping for a Black Templar decurion/formation because getting zealot kind of sucks ass when Im already taking chaplains out the ass and Grimaldus has a AoE zealot bubble so its redundant as fuck.

How is this for 1500 points of Orks built around their walkers?

yes, same as destroyed. It was the wording as far as i remember.

What are the best troops, FA, elites, and HS in all imperial codices combined?

>SoB troops respawn

I'm decidedly ok with this. I like respawning immolators

>implying GW will ever show love for BT again

Oh brother initiate, will you never learn. The only thing our chapter should ever rely on past our brothers is our endless faith in the Emperor himself.

Wait so if I bring 5+ troops I get that or on a roll of 5+ my troops go into ongoing reserves.

No news about the SoB/BT CAD/formations?

When was all this announced? Was it in a book? I didn't see any mention of it on the website.

no - you have mandatory 4+ troops in this dt.

If your troop unit is destroyed, you roll on 5+ you got another same unit to ongoing reserve, but enemy eacieve kill point normally etc.

Brother join the Sisters.

Maybe in 8th SoB will get plastic models, like every other fucking army in the mother fucking game.

>20 man Crusader squads respawning
I mean, I guess that's alright.

Do the squads also get all their equipment when respawning? If yes, I suppose stuff like Skitarii Vanguard Plasma Caliver suicide bombers could also work.

I hope I don't sound to aggressive when saying this, but have you read the rules? I'm just now starting but I made sure to give the rules and the ork codex a read before I started theorycrafting what I wanted to get. You can't have that many walkers and artillery because they are all heavy support. Unless of course you do know what you're doing and are using the dredd walker thing and it lets you have lots of heavy support.

>watermark on unpainted tau

You aren't fooling anyone fishtanktau man. You've been at this too long and using the same words too consistently

Fall of Cadia, user.

>I didn't see any mention of it on the website

are you blind?

reposting if anyone wants to pick it apart

Same guy: I mention the dredd walker thing because I don't know how it works. Maybe even it wouldn't let someone have that much heavy support.

Wording was "exactly the same" full unit as far as i remember. Not sure if they regain one-use only stuff.

There was many errors visible on first sight, typos and FAQ-needed things.

I hope the hole Trazyn and Creed thing ends up being real. Would make an interesting dynamic between the Imperium and his Dynasty in a deal with the devil kind of motif.

>Dark Eldar show up and start raiding a world
>An entire chapter that dissapeared 1000 years ago arrives in the nick of time and the flagship of a crusading fleet vanishes at the same time.

How is this not broken? Yah still a 5+ MSU galore. Are they making SoB better accidently again?

The fuck?

I call FAKE, GW already says on their own site that the decurions in the book are black templar/sob one and skitarii/admech one, and that celestine, greyfax and cawl can be taken as hq in any imperial army, that's it.

If there were some huge, epic imperial detachment, we would have heard of it before. This is like "leaks" of magnus knowing a spell that gives +2 to invus.

Pokemon Master Trazyn?

That's not a legit Vectorium, just a CAD + 3 Formations.

Its not about SoB anymore. its Codex: imperium now.

Think about all those plasma boys going back AND chimera as troop is going back too.

It's an unbound list.

Unbound lets you take whatever you want and throws the FOC out the window.

AHAHAHAH THIS IS THE OP

It's not decurion, it doesn't have formations.

It's CAD-like (so you still have roles like troops, elite etc.), with listed almost all (i am not sure about specific marine chapters) units. It have for sure SoB, IG, Maines, Knights, baneblade variants etc.

We have this book in our store to peek. Leaks with photos shoud arive soon. I can't prove it, but you can screenshot this and you will see.

Oh my fucking God I didn't thought about making my dream of Mordian vs Praetorian competing to out achieve each other.

Bring my usual 2-4 Battle Sister Squad. Add 2 Chimeras with Veterans. Oh my fucking god I'm so moist right now.

>main weakness of Crusader squads is not being able to be used in regular SM formations due to 2 weapons at 5 models
>can now take them in what is basically a super formation of the Imperium
>hatred for all
>respawning
>fuels Black Tide by needing 4+ anyway

It's not nearly what I was hoping to get for my Templars but it's definitely better and more fluffy for them than any other current infantry formation or detachment.

If it was the walker list, they could have way more than .

Up to 20-30 walkers on the table as a matter afact.

why are they all doing the souljaboy leen

One thing is, that this stuff might miss some units, as it's not worded as "you can take all units from imperial codexes" but its fixed-list, very large list, of all avaliable stuff from multiple dexes.

>main weakness of Crusader squads is not being able to be used in regular SM formations due to being another unit

FTFY

It does sound good as a Force Organization Chart, especially because I can just add my Leman Russes for more AV14 and fire support or add a Basilisk/Manticore/Deathstrike. The other bonus is redundant for the Imperium as all armies have easy access to priests and chaplains.

Thought it was compulsory IC Typhus or vanilla lord, 1 troop and an aux with the option to take PM as troops?

God those things look nearly as bad as the AdMech's Baby's First Robots.

>we hate faiet212 because they post fake formations

>omg this fake formation is so awesome

never change 40k general, never change

So, I'm just getting into 40k, and I'm starting 'Nids, and I thought "Why not start work on a list for a second army as well, for after I finish the first one?" So I'm not sure if I should do Dark Eldar or plain Eldar. What are the main differences between the two in the crunch?

I was just listing the reason why they can't replace Tacs, since their actual stats are the same, apart from not having a character as part of the squad by default.

no, read traitor legions

>All anons are one homogeneous hive mind

Never change user.

Pretty sure that's just making a Death Guard Detachment.

A Vectorium needs either a Plague Colony or a Chaos Warband

Someone. Didn't. Clean. His. FUCKING. MOLD. LINES. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Nope, you either have to take a Warband with a Lord (or Typhus), 2 units of CSM, 1-3 units of chosen/termies/possessed, 1-3 units of havocs or helbrutes and 1-3 units of bikers, raptors or warp shits or take a Plague Colony with Typhus/Lord and 3-7 units of plague marines + one auxiliary choice.

I'm in love with Raptors. Which Legion gives the Raptor Talon most killing potential? Black Legion looks pretty good with turn 1 deep striking MoS Raptors.

there's an awful lot of masturbating going on for (((one))) user

I mean the stuff about the pylons activating and crumpin' the planet. Unless I didn't check the right place lol.

In other news, wew, that was a lot less card terrain than I thought but I mean, it looks ok at least

>we're tired of the meme images, let's switch to something else
>I dunno, an obvious trap dressed as a sister of battle?
>PERFECT!

Veeky Forums, everyone

Oh right, for that you should check the Black Library version, it has preview bits. Also Itunes version has more previews too.

>not liking masturbating all over an user's face
What are you, a faggot?

>ITT we list units / wargear / special abilities our Codex has that people who don't own or play against it, are unaware of.

Orks
>Wazbomb Blastajet

>>>>CARD TERRAIN

oh my god, this game better be $80

I think at this point Trayzn is going "I have all these cool toys, but my fellow Crons are dicks and don't want to play with me. Maybe the Imperium will play with me if I show them all my cool stuff"

I mean, the guy is just a massive nerd collecting all the things he thinks are cool, now it's time to show off his sperg collection.

I dunno, Ratlings, I guess? Anyone actually ever field those guys?

>that feel when you've finished a model and just now notice the mold lines
>that feel when you know there will always be a mold line you missed

£50 is what I heard. So yeah, about that.

>For those of you who prefer faith over the forge, there is the Wrathful Crusade – Celestine and Inquisitor Greyfax at the head of a combined Black Templar and Astra Militarum force – the army that faced the spearhead of the traitor attack on Cadia.

>Again, for those who want to lead their own crusade (we’re looking at you, Black Templars) there is a Castellans of the Imperium Detachment – where Space Marines march to battle with Guardsmen, Adepta Sororitas and the full might of the Imperium’s armoured support. Loads of Imperial armies can use this, though it favours a troop-heavy assault force, as it grants Hatred to all its units and the ability to bring back fallen Troop units, representing the sheer size of the Imperial War machine and it’s near-limitless manpower.

warhammer-community.com/2017/01/10/fall-of-cadia-detachments-and-formations/

If thats is all there is then Im not sure how to feel, its a complicated kind of feel.

AdMec
>Electro-Priests

Many people at my FLGS only ever saw them as part of promo images and don't know a thing about them.

dark elder
everything that isn't a kabalite warrior, raider, venom, or jet

Hold on, doesn't that mean that you can put any imperium unit in any other imperium transport? Or are they treated as different factions for those purposes still?

I love card terrain so much

when tf will GW start releasing packs of its own card terrain again??

See user? i told ya. I got more details in post above.

>>Again, for those who want to lead their own crusade (we're looking at you, Black Templars)
>>Space Marines march to battle with Guardsmen

This is just nothing short of insulting.

chariots. they're fearless, riders are relentless, they count as one unit so a herald can do any spells they want while riding, and can't be immobilized

>when will gw release a product which competes with itself

never

I have never seen a physical model of Electro Priests, nobody owns them. They're clearly trying to clear their stock of them by stapling them to the new Admech bundles/formations.

I think you still can't, as they still have marked fraction and according to FAQ, you can't. But its debatable as this is one deatachment.

Gangs of Mega City One: Dark Eldar edition?

plz and thx?

Death Guard are alright too with rapid-firing, charging plasma raptors

In the days of the Great Crusade this happened all the time.

sounds brutal

>tfw word bearers
>tfw no ashen circle rules in 40k
>tfw your raptors will always be craptors

pretty much

cries

So uh, how does power of the machine spirit work in squadrons then?

I know, it's just the way they worded it. Makes it at first sound like they got a special little "LET'S GO CRUSADIN' BOIS" formation dedicated to BTs just to say it's a generic Imperial Crusade.

They sell Neoprene mats now, so you never know.

Each PotMS can shoot at a different target.

Any admech players here know if the Skitarii Galvanic rifles are worth it? I love the idea of a bucket load of haywire shots to burst open armour but they're pretty expensive and the other weapons options are pretty nice to, namely the Plasma Cavaliers.

SM going off on their own to Crusade doesn't really work as they have no means of actually holding on to locations when they beat the main opposition. They need to work in tandem with the Guard to make sure all the opposition on a planet is subdued.

Yes

Rules.

HQ Choice, 200 points (that's right he is that cheap and NOT a LOW!)

WS5 BS5 S5 T6 W5 I3 A3 LD10 2+ armour, 5++ invul (Refractor Field)

He may replace any Dominus in the formations from our codex. Cawl, Grayfax and Celestine may be taken as an HQ choice in a CAD or allied detachment for ANY Imperial Faction, no matter which faction those three actually come from. So yes, we could take Celestine etc. instead of a Dominus.

Arc-Claw-Thingy ("Bogengeißel"): Range:- S+1 AP4 Close Combat, Haywire, Master-crafted. Has a special rule that let's you re-roll the result on the haywire chart.

Master-crafted Power Axe

Mechandrite Hive: Cawl does 2D6(!!) S4 Ap- attacks at Ini 10 if he is in close combat. Doesn't grant an additional pile-in move. He also has a Dataspike, so potential 13 S4 AP- Ini 10 attacks, BEFORE he even starts to swing with his axe!

Scryerskull: At the start of your turn you can identify a mysterious objective anywhere on the map.

Solar-Atomiser: Range 12", S10, AP1 Assualt D3, Master-Crafted, Melter

Special Rules:

Warlord Trait is the one that let's him re-roll FNP rolls.

Special rule 1 (not gonna translate the German names for those): At the start of your turn, Cawl regains D3 wounds. Yep, no roll for this or anything, he just gets them back!

Canticles Of The Omnissiah

Canticles Of The Archmagos: Only work if Cawl is alive. Work just like the other Canticles but also influence any Imperial vehicles that are within 12" of Cawl, even if they don't have the canticles special rule.

Harmony Of Metallurgy

1-3 IWND

4-7 IWND. Roll two times for IWND instead of one time

8* IWND. Roll three times for IWND instead of one time (so any vehicle etc. could regain 3 wounds from this!)

Word Of Neutralisatoin

1-3 BS+1

4-7 BS+2

8+ BS+3

Warhymn Of the Machine God

1-3 6+ Invul save

4-7 5+ Invul Save

8+ 4+ Invul Save

Neoprene mats are great unless they've got flat 2d buildings on them.

If all vehicles have it then each vehicle can fire at a different target with one weapon, if its one model then that one vehicle can do it.

Boy, this new Hearthstone expansion looks great!