Draw Your Party & Rate Other Parties Thread

Draw your party using the template and rate other anons parties!

Obligatory Paladin and Necromancer gallery: drawyouradventure.com/archive.html .

Template below.

Other urls found in this thread:

quenouille.com/macchiato-monsters-dungeonverse-build-together/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is the template.

Added a few assets I had to draw for my party.

I'll start.

Old game and campaign

Damn, that sounds epic. What was the system, Unknown Armies?

GURPS

This time I'll do it. This time I'll finally finish my own one of these. I finally have a group worth putting my shitty artist skills to the task.

Setting's very light-hearted, comedic, comfy, and Earthboundian.

>Dalton, quarter-Dwarf Peasant turned Warrior. Twelve years-old. Very lawful, authoritative, and generous, but not a Paladin or anything yet. Likes big hammers and breaking faces, not rules. Party Tank and legal conscience.
>Wanda, Fourteen year-old Human Mage of the Order of the Tarot, representing the Moon. . Ambitious and very intelligent, but eerily polite, slightly sadistic, and not terribly wise. Punny named intended. Party alchemist and
>Dracio, infant Dragon Brawler(?). Hatched from an egg about a Session and a half in. Naive, friendly, and innocent as hell, but fairly smart for a Dragon. Running gag that people confuse him for a Cursed Alligator, Demon Lizard, or Sickly Lizard; Dragons thankfully aren't as common as they used to be.
>Shroomin, Twenty-one year-old Rogue/Bard Mushmin (Mushroom folk race, stand-in for Hobbits). He's snarky and more cowardly than he lets on, but he loves playing bag-pipes, unskillfully flirting with tavern wenches, and making gold. Hates mimics with a passion. Party support, face, and trap-disarmer. Can't battle too well, though.

Also pictured is Johnny and Hexenmeiser.
>Johnny is our party's DMPC. Undead Sailor/Fencer. Has a neato Ship and Dwarvish (a.k.a. Scottish) accent. He's wise and protective, but he can be dishonest and exaggerates almost all of his War stories. Likes tactics a lot. [spoiler[ Secretly and sadly recognizes both Hexenmeser and the Death Knight BBEG as former friends. [/spoiler]
>Hexenmesier, Formerly-Human Mage of the Order of the Tarot, representing the Fool. Loud, insane, and not very wise, Hexenmeiser is our re-occuring comedic and unsuccessful villain. Has a recognizable maniacal laugh. He's not very good at being evil, or even an anti-hero, and a lot of his plans backfire against him, but he is indeed a devastatingly powerful Mage when he needs to.

Woops, wrong picture. Here's the full photo with Johnny and Hexenmeiser.

>Here is the template.
I'm stupid, but are you supposed to use Photoshop for this? I don't see how else the template would be useful.

Dave the murderous halfling bard.
Siegfried the monster hunter
Traxis Highwind mad scientist gunslinger

Or GiMP, or MS Paint, or literary any image manipulation program ever.

I looked up a few tutorials online, figured it out, and I'm a complete retard.

It mostly has to do with cutting and pasteing the body you want, then drawing over it.

F

>F

I've seen so many campaigns with neat characters in these threads, but they're all gone, like tears in the rain.

Time to shitpost.

Here you go!

Yeah Deerbutt!

This looks new, what system?

Macchiato Monsters Zero, a freeform mix of The White Hack and The Black Hack: quenouille.com/macchiato-monsters-dungeonverse-build-together/ .

The GM told us we would play in a "dark fantasy" setting so we all made grimdark characters, but the game is still getting pretty goofy.

In my fairly long career as player and GM, I've never played a single game of anything that was both "completely serious" and "actually awesome."

I'm not even a particularly comedy-loving individual, but it really feels like goofy table banter is a sign that people feel able to enjoy themselves in each others' company.

My player's party as they began their adventure.
Both the Dwarf and the Elf are dead and were already replaced. There's also a sixth ranger(Half-Elf Wizard) that joined later.

So, I'm confused, is the Cleric now the BBEG of their campaign or what?

I want you to know I adore this group.

I'm working on a huge one that follows families and dynasties rather than parties (no campaigns yet, still worldbuilding for a few more years), should be done in a couple days. I have about 15 key characters "drawn" so far. Bump

So, like, CK2, the TTRPG?

Not necessarily, not all of the characters are nobles. It works through a web of connections. The plot follows a couple of characters, they separate and meet new people, then the new people are followed by the story and meet new people of their own, by the end all of the original characters are dead and the plots are spread across the world. For example, one noble's son loses his birthright and travels with a friend of that noble, and ends up meeting his bastard half-sister, the two of them become enemies and get involved in a zany 30-year fiasco trying to recover their inheritance which draws in cavaliers and pirates from all over, and that final treasure hunt arc has no real nobility or politics in it. Slightly jojo-ish with the generational aspect.

This was two sessions ago. Since then, Lloyd has died. I will have to make a fresh one here shortly. But, this works for now.

Most interesting group I've DM'd for so far and they're only Level 4.

Hopefully you guys are alright with singles? Regardless i have a few more at the moment if you'd like to see.

>This is Emilia Santiago, she is the party Valor Bard and youngest of 5. Her wealthy mother paid for much of her tutelage at the bardic college. But decided to cut her off, so now she's an adventurer.
>She's the party face but doesn't understand the value of gold.
>She and her party have made enemies of several groups namely a drug cartel, a coven of hags, an assassin, and a group of cultists.

...The campaign has pretty much been driven entirely off the rails by the gnome. Still fun, though.