1st for Poots

1st for Poots

Other urls found in this thread:

boardgamegeek.com/thread/1685860/kickstarter-cost-analysis-update-46-home-stretch
art.thomasdavid.over-blog.com/2017/01/kingdom-death-the-dragon-goblin.html
shop.kingdomdeath.com/collections/expansions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threadly reminder that $777 pledge is truly patrician tier.

1666 and comfy

Thank you for making my Flower Witch wish a reality Poots, you are my hero.

soooooo i only got a BFGL but pledged for $800 cause i wanted some new expansions and some old

how stupid was i not to just pick up a second face when they were available and to get old shit at another time?

really kicking myself

OP made me smile.

Just wanted to say I am truly hype for my copy this summer. Thanks for a great game, Poots!

Find out for yourself
boardgamegeek.com/thread/1685860/kickstarter-cost-analysis-update-46-home-stretch

Thanks for a fun-filled, adrenaline pumping campaign, Poots! There were plenty of unexpected updates, and you didn't disappoint at all with Sparrow King (nor the stupid sexy pinups).

12 million was wholly impressive, and I wish you and your team all the success in the world. Here's to five more years!!

I can not wait for the Lotus monsters to be made into models.
Really curious how they'll turn out.
See image related.

Do more private demos at Gallery Forty Two Poots.

.....fucking kill me know

I feel like the abyssal woods reveal was staggering in the amount of content it proposed and solid designs it brought us.

anxious to see the sculpts myself

I love that art but I have to admit I'm curious to see what the solitary "Luna" encounter monster is like.

The moth like sketch is likely the luna, as in "Luna Moth"

Do you think Poots likes Kill 6 Billion Demons?

the sketch has some really nice hidden details in it, I went ahead and tweaked it so it's easier to see.

I love the creepy ID4 alien hands, but not sure if they're gone for good.

I'm really excited for the changes to cooking and gathering

It's been said plenty of times now, but if Poots makes a feast like this a reality in KD:M I will be one fat and happy customer.

Also, here's look at you, Poots.

It's an /mlp/ reference to reformed villain with social skills Princess Luna. She inhabits a dreams forest

Now THAT would be a great crossover miniature and actually make sense

Is that KDM's elf?

No, the elf looks like an elf and is a crossover with Paizo. Also that user's amazon cow that got turned into a mini.

Thomas David put up a blog post with HD pics of the Dragon Goblin with more angles.

Fucking hell this thing is ridiculous. I love it.

art.thomasdavid.over-blog.com/2017/01/kingdom-death-the-dragon-goblin.html

What'S the thematic point of it containing all these elements of KDM's most popular monsters?

Can't say I am a huge fan of the sleeves on its upper arms.

Guess what?
Chicken butt.

on the contrary it fits the flavor perfectly

>constructs a costume out of the finest silks and bones in order to assume the mantle of the Goblin himself

I kinda wish they had more photos of it that aren't monochrome'd out

I just love his mask/face

If I had Flower Knight and Spidicules, would I be able to play the AB campaign?

>art.thomasdavid.over-blog.com/2017/01/kingdom-death-the-dragon-goblin.html
Oh, derp, it was near the bottom

It's the flower knights sleeve you know.
So I got the point, I just don't find it very pleasing aesthetically.

Looks like the dragon-god is saying "do you even lift, bro?" to the sparrow king.

That's what the update said, those 2 were required.

Should I get Dragon King or Abyssal Woods?

That's not him, is he?

Would look baller with them rising to their hind legs to their full height and spreading their wings.

Alright I tried asking this before but no one responded in a previous thread.

Where do I get my hands on the basic game? Where is there like a detailed explanation of what all the different expansions and things are? How much of it is already out and how much is on kickstarter?

Abyssal Woods seems to give you a lot more content, but no one can tell you if it is worth it or not. Dragon King is tried, tested, and true by many to be a good expansion, and you will recieve it much sooner than the Abyssal Woods expansion. So... it depends.

Ladies..let this be a lesson. Support your man. Support his passion. Even if that passion is a board game about busy women fighting penis monsters. Cuz yo man might make 10 million dollars on it someday. Y's ll don't know.

Yes.

I mean, seriously, we really can't help. Abyssal Woods looks cool as shit, but in the end it's an unknown quantity. For all we know it'll turn out to be total shit. And on top of that it'll be delivered almost 2 years after the Dragon King gets delivered.

Go with your gut. Abyssal Woods looks like an enormous deal, but a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.

No, just some faggot from reddit.

I don't know, we don't know how good the Abyssal Woods will be, but it is like 2/3rds of a Core box campaign on its own, so value for money is insane on it. Dragon costs like half.

>mask almost confirmed for being swappable

YES

yeeeessss

Thank you, Pootle. Grant me an ultra creep face and I will be yours.

So far looks exactly like a sparrow skull, with a blunted beak

The core game and all the current expansions are sold out, so if you want the game NOW you have to face the scalpers. Otherwise you have to wait till the end of the year before you can get your hands on the core game again, once every single copy has been produced, shipped to backers, and then restocked on the online store.

*busty
*you all

Jesus christ. That's a long fucking wait for a product that's already been released just to go back in stock.

What about the expansion guide? If I'm going to drop money on this thing I want to be able to read up in detail on what each of them offer.

It's why I asked. Abbadon has similar tastes to Poots, albeit less phallic parts.

Dragon king is a known quantity and good purchase.

I am personally getting AW just because it comes with a FUCKTON of content. Dragon king is like 1 normal hunt and a campaign. AW is like 3 or 4 hunts, 2 encounters, several nemesis fights, and a campaign.

Game is not currently available except through scalpers. Best bet is to wait for the Black Friday sale from Poots. You can find a breakdown of each (old) xpack on BGG. If you're interested in the new ones you have to check the KS.

No

this is him

Your passion and creativity know no bounds, Poots. I am very happy for you; because you have the privilege to see your dream stand before you. A privilege, but not one undeserved. You have worked your ass off, and it shows.

Congrats to you and keep on being awesome as hell.

I want him. We could play.

It's crazy expensive to produce because of all the paper assets, and he needs to have 25,000 copies produced. Then the shipping from China can be anything from one to three months. Nothing he can do about the logistics.

shop.kingdomdeath.com/collections/expansions

SMASHING

>25,000
I'd add another 10k to that, he needs to stock his webstore and have something to sell at cons.

10,000 copies were in production before the Kickstarter started and was slated to ship to backers this summer, but due to the huge interest he is adding 15,000 more. That adds a or a few months of delay.

Okay cool, so there are 6 expansions currently in existence and everything else is Kickstarter.

Few more questions, sorry I just hate the disorganized mess that is the KS website and people in this thread seem to be pretty knowledgeable:

When does the Kickstarter end?

How much is it gonna hurt my wallet for the core game and like, 2 expansions?

How fun is the actual game to play, just crunchwise, ignoring the value of the gorgeous model sculpts?

Six? Try 12

Wait, so when are we getting the core game?

>When does the Kickstarter end?

It ended on Saturday

>How much is it gonna hurt my wallet for the core game and like, 2 expansions?

At KS prices, that would clock in at roughly $350 depending on expansion choice and if you passed up the Gambler Chest.

>How fun is the actual game to play, just crunchwise, ignoring the value of the gorgeous model sculpts?

Every review I've ever read has been incredibly positive. Look up 'Diary of Death' on Techland and read their review/fight journals

KS is soon, better pledge fast

>How fun is the actual game to play, just crunchwise, ignoring the value of the gorgeous model sculpts?
Seems pretty fun. there's videos on youtube of people playing it if you want an idea of whether or not it's for you.

>Okay cool, so there are 6 expansions currently in existence and everything else is Kickstarter.

>Few more questions, sorry I just hate the disorganized mess that is the KS website and people in this thread seem to be pretty knowledgeable:
There are plenty of guides outside of the KS. Try Boardgamegeek. There are good posts there.

>When does the Kickstarter end?
It already did.

>How much is it gonna hurt my wallet for the core game and like, 2 expansions?
In post KS rates? ~$500.

I've only played it as a solo experience (on TTS) and it's up there with Mage Knight and COIN games in that arena. I have high hopes for it as a coop experience.

June, I believe.

Oh okay that's what I thought. Was worried for a minute there.

I see six expansions listed on the website that was linked to me.
- Lion God
- Lonely Tree
- Manhunter
- Slenderman
- Spidicules
- Sunstalker

>It ended on Saturday
Well fuck.

>At KS prices, that would clock in at roughly $350 depending on expansion choice and if you passed up the Gambler Chest.
So I assume retail, which I'm going to have to wait for if KS is over, will run me even higher? That's a huge premium for a boardgame... but the big monster models do seem worth it I can't lie.

>Every review I've ever read has been incredibly positive. Look up 'Diary of Death' on Techland and read their review/fight journals
Will do, thank you!

Hmmhm hm yeees!

Are you about done, yet?

>June, I believe.
Try October to December. Initial estimate was Summer 2017, but that's been slid by "1 to 3 months". So likely Winter 2017.

>June
>First Day of Summer 2017
>Wednesday, June 21

Poor souls, you guys actually believe that you are going to get the game starting Summer?

Source?

>Source?
Where do you think? Where would someone who is qualified to make a statement like that make such a statement?

Yeah, that's what I thought.
So Summer 2017 it is!

>Fulfillment in 2017
Not with the amount of interest this time around more like end of 18

As I wrote here
The delivery date of the core game has been delayed because 15,000 more copies has to be printed.

Christ this thread is filled with insufferable faggots who want you to spoodfeed them with everything.

Yea it'll be more retail. They have a black friday sale every year so you might want to wait for that. Otherwise, pick up Table Top Simulator and give the game a try.

>being a faggot to someone interested in the hobby just because you've known about it longer
I don't know, are you done being cancer?

>They have a black friday sale every year so you might want to wait for that.
Sounds like a plan, thanks user.

How many (You)'s do you need to get before you'll shut up and go away?

Next Black Friday should be approximately when the Core Game comes back in stock, too, so there'll probably be something. I wouldn't expect KS prices, but it'll be good, probably.

What in the fuck are you talking about, I came in to ask people discussing a cool looking game about said game. Kill yourself you antisocial autist.

>using the term (You)'s wrong
Asking honest questions isn't bait, dickhead.

Jeez this is bad. You are bad. And the samefagging has to stop.

>nobody's poot-posting

one job, famalamadingdongs

You're the man now, dawg.

Yeah, I'm not sure where the (you) stuff is coming from here.

Oh shit and thanks to this angle, I am pretty certain the headdress is designed to come off as well!!

This shit is so incredibly hype.

>has no justification for his autistic behaviour except "you're bad" and claiming everyone against him is samefagging
Yeah alright

So for assembly any super glue will do right?

Also for sanding rough spots I should use fine sand paper right (180+)?

Come on, man. You think there aren't ways of picking out samefags? See all those numbers on the bottom right of your screen? Anybody who's been here longer than a week knows how to use those. Fuck off back to le'ddit you faggot, and stop derailing the thread.
Thanks for posting these, was wondering what the whole thing looked like.

>So for assembly any super glue will do right?
Not all cyanoacrylates are made the same. Make sure that your super glue states it is suitable to bond plastic to plastic. Gorilla brand Super Glue, for example, does not.

Sand paper isn't typically used because it's hard to keep it localized. Diamond grit files are easier to control.

He's vegan.

Anybody have a more high-res image of the Messenger of Humanity's (Guts) face? Been digging around and can't get a good look at the face.

>implying I haven't been here far longer than you
>implying I hadn't already posted in the thread before calling you out for being a dick to a new guy for no reason and that's why the poster number didn't change
>implying you weren't the one to derail the thread by being a shitposting twat
Holy fuck it's amazing how stupid you are.

What he puts in his mouth is none of my business

O wait...

Wow the damage control is coming out in full force. Stop derailing the thread, you dumb piece of shit. You aren't contributing anything.
Yeah, super glue is fine. The models are just plastic. Have you done any other plastic models before? If so, these are the same.

I strongly suggest you buy ALL hobby supplies and test them on a junk gunplay kit before you cut into your 400 dollar base set.

That being said there are many different kinds of glue and you can and should become familiar with all of them in order to know which tool to use for which job.

Find yourself a superglue that is fast drying and easy to chip off/separate, very likely a gel -- this will help for setting up a more advanced form of Dry-Fit (for painting and staged assembly). Why you will want this is because sometimes you need to take a stepback and look at the pose before you commit to it, and bluetack makes shit look so horribly spaced out/floppy.

Then you'll need a plastic glue, something that chemically melts the plastic and bonds it -- making it inseparable. This is really tricky to work with, as it cannot be easily undone, but having one in your arsenal will be useful when you have tiny giblets that keep falling off. A good plastic glue can even be used to fill up gaps and melt surfaces to look flush -- but use it with caution, as this can go wrong real quickly. Various consistencies available, I prefer semi firm, because liquid will run onto places that you didn't want it to.

And finally you will need to find a formula that can be applied with a brush and is very forgiving for mistakes -- especially for those hard to reach spots and large flat spaces. This is probably a liquid.

>not backing all in for the first kickstarter and then Satan level this time around
You disgust me.