Scarlet Phalanx/Red Lords, Thread 2

Last Thread:
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/51111821/

So a recap:
>Crusade - "We need people running around and hitting the Imperium's enemies. Found a Chapter!"
>Progenitor: Iron hands
>Cursed Founding
>Genestock flaw: Hyper-stimulated Omophagea - Eat the enemy!
>Demeanor: Uphold the Honour of the Emperor - Performing unheroic acts? *BLAM* No.

>legend: Scout, 9th squad seconded from a previous generation Successor or even the First Founding Legion that provided the new Chapter’s gene-seed.The hero led a glorious campaign against a rebel army, defeating the foe and bringing an entire sector back into the light of the Emperor

>Homeworld: Jungle Hiveworld with distant rule

>Codex Adherent
>Specialty is terror assault
>Over Strength: Some Chapters maintain more than the prescribed ten companies, though it is rare for more than a handful more to be fielded and even then only temporarily. It may be that the Emperor’s Tarot has predicted terrible losses ahead, or that the Chapter simply regards its numbers as optimal and cares little for the dictates of the Codex Astartes.

>chapter beliefs: Purity of Man - "Flesh is better than bionics!"
>The Administratum are our allies
>Dark Eldar are our Enemies

We're looking at either doing a Greek theme, specifically like Spartans, or going with full on blood-sacrifice.

>Pic Related is possible color scheme?

Other urls found in this thread:

bolterandchainsword.com/topic/282304-chapter-generator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b-b-bump?

Hunting and eating their enemies? Sounds like a bunch of SMs that are trying to become chefs of the Emporer.

>we must hunt, cook, broil, and sample the greatest foods to know what to cook for the Big E

>the crusade is just a shopping run

>everyone has great table manners and often eating is more social.

>"Chef-Lord Ramsey is known for running a tight Scout company, but damned if he doesn't know how to make good meal!"

They're decended from the Iron Hands but they have Purity of Man?

>We're looking at either doing a Greek theme, specifically like Spartans, or going with full on blood-sacrifice.

It might be cliche, but you could go mesoamerican.

>In reality, the reason they're hunting Dark Eldar is because they make a mean plate of curry.

Maybe that was the reason they seceded.

There are plenty of examples of diametrically opposite successors. Black Templars being one of the most famous.

Dice rolls what the dice rolls man.
Plus they're, you know, Cursed Founding.

>Heard that dull knives are heresy.
>heard elder make impossibly sharp knives
>crusade
>???????????
>profit

Let's say we roll with this

>Chapter Name - Cooking Marines
>Battle Cry - Clean! Chop! Cook!
>Preferred Weapon is a Power Skillet, tenderizes the meat
>Iron Hands shun them because they indulge themselves with food.

What else?

>Codex Adherent
>Over Strength: Some Chapters maintain more than the prescribed ten companies, though it is rare for more than a handful more to be fielded and even then only temporarily. It may be that the Emperor’s Tarot has predicted terrible losses ahead, or that the Chapter simply regards its numbers as optimal and cares little for the dictates of the Codex Astartes.

Over strength can actually be justified within the confines of the codex, because the codex doesn't specify the size of the 10th (Scout) company. A Chapter could maintain a force of hundreds of scouts and still be considered codex compliant.

>Genestock flaw: Hyper-stimulated Omophagea - Eat the enemy!
>Specialty is terror assault

Just imagine hundreds of cannibalistic Scout Marines unleashed on your world as a prelude to the full assault by their chapter.

bolterandchainsword.com/topic/282304-chapter-generator/
>promotions.png

Ugh, it's in Russian. No thanks.

>power Skillet
>not thunder meat tenderizer

After you download it, open it, and then select RUS. That would change it to English. .

whynotboth.jpg

Chapter Tactics (Astartes Cicero)
- Shred on melee weapons
- Characters get FNP, or +1 if they already have it.
- Reroll all failed to hits with CCW

>>Genestock flaw: Hyper-stimulated Omophagea - Eat the enemy!
>>Demeanor: Uphold the Honour of the Emperor - Performing unheroic acts? *BLAM* No.

Cannibalism is usually seen as dishonorable, yes?
If they can't do dishonorable acts in public, they have to take the bodies to eat them on ship.

Also, possible Samurai influence on the armour? I'm no drawfag, but I'll do my best.

Please, let's not have Chef Marines, this Chapter seems interesting, and I don't want it to become a meme.

I do like the colour scheme, but I'll make some minor changes.

40,000+ hours in MSpaint

Do they take the knot?

whats wrong with there faaaaaaace

NEW BUMPFAG

Hurried MSpaint. And all around shittyness

mask should be something like this

I was going for a more Oni mask kinda look.

here's the version with a blank face. Use it as you wish.

THE BIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRDDDDDDSSSSSSS, HOLYYYYY FUUUUCCCKKKKIINNGGG SHHHHIIITTTT

I FORGOT MY BIIIIRRRRRDDDDDD

BIRDS BIRDS BIRDS BORTS

Before We do anything else, let's decide on a theme and a name.

>Astartes Cicero
Cooking Marines, heavy use of knifes as CCW, going on a crusade to find the ultimate fish that can heal the Emperor. Also they want the Dark Eldar's sharp ass knifes.

>The Scarlet Phalanx
Very honourable Spartan warriors. They re taken at 7 and hone their bodies to near superhuman standards before the implants.

>Red Lords
Cannibalistic warriors who try to hide their defect of massive, sharp teeth by never taking off their helmets and feeding only in private. They take their victims aboard their ships and consume their heads while Librarians use the bodies for divination. They believe by eating many different species they can become closer to the Emperor, and swear an oath of murder against anyone who darea doubt their loyalty.

I vote for the Space Spartans.

Didn't we already make a Chapter of Space Marine Chefs?