Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Does your character want love? What is your character's ideal waifu/husbando like? Would they marry a cute/sexy kitsune?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing
Spheres of Might preview: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In a more skillsy campaign Vigilante shines, but Fighter can fly and destroy siege weapons

Remember the 5 times PFG wasn't dedicated to fetish posting? Those were great.

In this fetish/character rolling chart, why is there an option for adonis but no epitome of feminine beauty?

Tell me about a recurring NPC.

The one in the game I'm playing in is a tiefling girl named Maya that keeps showing up at our house to sell us rings and necklaces and to play cards with the butler.

Resuming image posting, cause semi-bored.

Scry protection and huge native skill facility go a long way for the vigilante. It really depends a bit on what challenges you face.

>Bug-girl covering her modesty when she clearly doesn't have any nipples.

Wondering if anyone has anything (PDF, JPEG) of the base PF DM screen that doesn't have the parchment look to it? I'm trying to cut it into 4ths and print the thing to shove into a binder, not waste ink on something that would only look good on paper that already looked like parchment anyway.
any portrait DM screen shit thta I don't have to pay for, really.
The more basic, the better. For example, Pic is what's going on the side of the binder that faces the party. Yes, they are that forgetful.

>5
>Implying /pfg/s even gotten that much since years ago

Maybe there are baby bugs on the other one.

That could be interesting. She could take up her father's old sword, too.

First mate of a ship we rode on a few times, sporty half-elf girl that the wizard managed to hit it off with by swapping stories. They're in kind of a long-distance relationship right now, usually meeting in a port town when possible or leaving notes for each other otherwise.

Who's the cutest fluffy tail applicants?
Who's the most devilish?

How long do your sessions tend to be? How long are your group's campaigns?

Between Kagerou and Nemone, who have basically the same concept and gimmick, which one deserves to get into Fluffy Tails?

You have it the other way around, I needed something to balance the Herm chance

And this should really be kept in the auto sageing thread

Hey /pfg/, I've got a question. An important one.

When you've spent the last three sessions trying to faithfully play your character, and realize they're just plain bad... What do you do?

H-how are they the same concept and gimmick!

Nemone wants the citizens to learn to give into their base instincts, essentially to become predators like kitsune are meant to be!

Kagerou wants to bring discipline and order to the citizens because they're too soft! Figuratively, of course. It's okay to be literally soft and fluffy.

It's true that they each essentially want the whole city to look to them as examples, respectively. But the example they each wish to set is definitely different from the other.

commit sudokui

Try to get them killed while not being obvious about it.

I realized my Inquisitor was garbage (Hexenhammer is fucking SHIT) so I started having him start acting off until he eventually got in a fight with the city guards and got killed.

Wasn't Nemone neutered when the GM said he didn't like futa?

yeah, that was a big buzz kill for her, since she was made as a follow up to the trap who needed a cute girl to pound her boipussi

Fucking kill yourself.

His ass, user.

A boipussi is the ass.

>Does your character want love? What is your character's ideal waifu/husbando like? Would they marry a cute/sexy kitsune?

Holy shit, go back to /a/

So here's the deal, you being futa won't have any bearing on whether or not you get accepted.

It's just that, like, I won't be that interested in having NPCs take your futa cock. You can ram everyone else in your own private ERPs though.

This makes me sad. I really like Musuhime's application. It's too bad she couldn't play what she wanted.

Can all of you leave my hobby? It's people like you that make tabletop gaming look bad.

Assuming that's you Kon Kon, how do you feel about traps?

>Does your character want love? What is your character's ideal waifu/husbando like? Would they marry a cute/sexy kitsune?

He's too busy defending the defenseless.
Someone who defends the defenseless.
Only if the Kitsune was a heroic defender of the lowly.

Well there's still Sohyon with Transmutation magic

Kagerou has a much more positive attitude towards the Fluffy City and its inhabitants, and thus has a much more fitting tone to a kingmaker campaign. Now that her player cleaned up her app and corrected the spelling and the like, she looks like a solid pick.

Nemone doesn't seem like she'd have an easy time of doing kingmaker stuff considering she's "barely better than a wild animal" and is "determined to show the nobles how foxes should properly live". Of the teo, Nemone is definitely the more disruptive, and more likely to come to physical blows to get her way.

So, with regards to Fluffy Tails, I submit the "Party Test"; which would be more fun seeing going to a fancy dress ball.

Kagerou would seem to be nervous, have to be fussed over to be put in a fluffy frilly dress and blush lots when offered a dance, and possibly smile sweetly when realising she's not just a forgotten child hidden away from the city but a new darling and the talk and praise of the town.

Nemone would refuse to come to such a gathering, or refuse to wear finery clothes and show up underdressed (no-one would dare to tell her what to wear) and spill drinks /eat messily/possibly see a pretty male and fuck him on the dining table, making everyone look awkwardly on as she mounts the poor waiter after tearing off all his clothes.

Points are really tilting towards Kagerou for me!

I mean, they didn't actually change their build, it's just that they don't have the lewd edge with Kon Kon

>here's the deal

He'll slip and slide on this gay foxboy trap! Ha ha ha!
[Trap starts domming against the vixens]
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

I don't think it's actually them, but hopefully they see it. I'm so curious, now though... Is it specifically futa, or cock in general? Should all applicants with male parts keep this in mind?

Was this really supposed to be a cute, pure kingmaker games where the girls all have tea instead of doing any of that unspeakable lewd stuff /pfg/ is so obsessed with?

Love is such a big thing in life. It's a shame that my experience is people portraying it so poorly it's not worth doing. It's either just sex or people unable to split IC and OOC.

>traps

Top of the shelf sophisticated taste. I'll include one trap in the party unless there's a really compelling reason not to.

Yeah, I know this pic isn't a trap, but fuck it, he's a trap to me.

I just want to let you know that you are my fetish.

People like you worrying about the perception of others upon a hobby that's never really going to be the norm anyway. You make me hard, user

Out of curiosity, anyone gotten their grubby mitts on a clean version of Paths of the Righteous yet?

Traps are shit-tier and I'm disgusted at you for thinking they're compelling for even a moment.

You know what will happen when a man takes a trap to bed? They'll throw him out. That's what. This entire pathetic fantasy is built on the assumption the man, in a moment of mind-fogging horniness, decides a guy's ass is as good a place to shove his cock as any.

It's futa specifically, cocks are fine. There'll be lots of opportunities for boys to get their dicks wet in this game.

Though I'll say I'm reeeeeeeeally not enthused by most of the male apps so far. Most of them come off as tryhard adonises.

Please, trap on girl it's where it's at. And where it'll be at in this campaign, though some gay stuff is fine.

Actually some of us just happen to think that cute feminine guys in skirts are hot. But then so are buff girls, and all sorts of body types between those two. Maybe it's a thing for androgyny.

mfw

Well, that's what the futa was for

If it's good enough for the Greeks it's good enough for me.

Would you mind a PM? Not trying to sell you on futa, I'm just extremely perplexed! It would be a fun thing for me to ask about, but I'd rather not bother you if you've already explained this shit way too many times.

Well shoot if I knew you were so into traps I would've made one instead of Sohyon but I felt that the applications lacked sizeable bust.

Seems like putting a guy in the apps was a mistake, I should probably delete and recreate.

Is this thread about Pathfinder or assorted fetishes? I'm not seeing a lot of the former being addressed directly.

Oh please.

Traps are always portrayed as cute, sexualized girls in cute girl clothes up until the moment someone decides to take a lil peek under the skirts, which is often when things are too late to turn back beyond shoving the freak out the door.

Traps are completely different from buff girls, who are portrayed as distinctly feminine even with their large arms and lumbering physiques.

Go ahead, ask in PM.

Oh, I'll definitely have one or two tittyfoxes around. Gotta have some variety in the party.

It's like, I'm fine with non-trap fox dudes, but most of the ones here just come off as... I dunno, "I'm here to fuck some bitches, bros" frat boy-tier shit.

Pathfinder is a dead game, propped up by shit monthly releases by paizo and by almost-as-shitty third party subsystems. There isn't much to discuss that wouldn't turn into shitflinging or shilling.

We don't need a general.

>Make a shameless fap-bait campaign
>Get all fussy when the characters are either "I'm a girl (male)" or "I want to get the sex, man."

Relish in the shitty all-girl group you've encouraged, my man.

You should pm me your f-list

They ARE a cute/sexy kitsune.

They don't have one. She is going to live hundreds of years isolated and dissuade adventurers over grief of having outlived her old posse. If she can't she'll kill them.

Alright, let's do it this way. I'll be more transparent in what I'll be accepting for apps. Here's what my final picks will be:

#1: Cute trap.
#2: Big titty girl.
#3: Small/medium titty girl, maybe another big titty girl if she's really compelling.
#4: Flex slot. Ideally I'd want a non-trap guy for this one, but I'd also settle for another trap or girl.

What's a good way to heroically die in Osirion?

You know, I'm pretty sure this is a Kon Kon impersonator

Someone PM him and cap the confirmation.

Just pick another trap or girl for that #4 slot, we both know you won't be happy with a non-trap male.

Woah, user that's quite a bit of leaping there.

Listen, let me tell you the secret to any lewd game. The secret is, it should be mostly a regular game, except no stigma against lewd content.

Why do you think there's such a demand for lewd games specifically? It's because RPing for the lewds with no other compelling content gets boring.

It's so much better when you've succesfully romanced someone in the party, and then go back to adventuring the morning after.

Fluffy2 GM just wants characters that are compelling enough for regular game. But it's like most of the male characters are for lewd rp scenes, not whole kingmaker campaigns.

This is basically it. I'll be picking party members based on but which ones get in are less about their lewd potential, more about actual character.

Oh shush you.

>not whole kingmaker campaigns.

This is a Kingmaker campaign? Don't make me laugh. If this was an honest Kingmaker campaign set in Brevoy I'd have a half-dozen non-trap, male concepts to apply for it.

But from the sound of things it's just stupid vapid shit that'll die out in a month.

You know what, link me the game, I'll sit down and look shit over, then maybe whip something up for this. When do apps close?

>Oh shush you.

Oh please, you implied as much with your emphasis on having a "cute trap" and two separate types of "girls with big tits" before only *vaguely* considering a non-trap male option.

You want fetish. You want kink. Don't try to pussyfoot around the issue, just pick another girl and have fun.

How does this sound for universal armor?

Light - 4 AC + 6 max dex
Medium - 6 AC + 4 max dex
Heavy - 8 AC + 2 max dex or 10 AC + 0 max dex?

What about ACP and move speed?

user... It's not vapid just because it's not your vision of kingmaker.

There's some weeb trappings tossed in, like cuteness and silly kitsune girls, and that's to cater to a different set of tastes than what you're used. This is a game with all the main features of kingmaker, but also it's not super retarded for me to be a cute, shy foxgirl. In fact, it's totally okay to become flustered in front of a handsome prince, unlike other games where that shit's dumb.

I say give medium armor ACP of heavy armor and move speed of light armor. No one ever fucking wears medium armor.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo

Nah, honestly, the doggo crafter is who I'm considering for #4 right now. He's cute but not a trap. Reading that backstory without line breaks was a pain.

I'll change that if any better candidate for #4 shows up or someone changes up their app.

>In fact, it's totally okay to become flustered in front of a handsome prince, unlike other games where that shit's dumb.

And how many handsome princes have applied to the campaign?

And Arcane Spell Failure?

You know what? It seems super implied that it should have been a game about girls and traps. That's what I thought it was when I made my app. The entire pitch made it feel *right* to be some kind of cute, or busty/sexy.

But then the flood of male apps poured in. Maybe fluffy2 GM just didn't even fathom people would WANT to play any male characters, and when there was a high demand for that shit, they tried to be diplomatic about it.

Don't beret them for at least trying, man.

>What are NPCs for 500, Alex

>Don't beret them for at least trying, man.

Not that guy, but what if I want to give them a hat for trying?

Having to hump the DM's leg for a cute handsome prince to gush over is a sure sign you've failed to understand the tone of that campaign.

The DM made a campaign about cute traps and cute girls becoming cute royals on the back of some freakish fox thing in the First World. This is not a campaign for attractive men with solid chests and scratchy beards, quite the opposite.

You want a handsome prince to get flustered over? Play a real Kingmaker campaign, not something where the only blue-bloods you'll meet are in dresses.

You know what?

Have fun with your campaign. Have fun with that line-up of characters you've got prepared. I'm sure you'll have a gay old time in the months to come with that group.

Then I wanna give you a hug for understanding.

But who knows if that's even what happened?

user, you honed in on like 1 of my arguments. My point is I get to have all the substance of "real" kingmaker while I also get to act cutsey. I don't get to do that in other kingmakers.

Will it make you happy if I make a handsome prince to app for the game? It's not so hard to make a good male concept for a game like fluffy2

Any news on Starfinder?

Alright /pfg/, if you could have any party composition of four, what would you pick? I want both rough builds and also personalities of characters.

Not really, other than it's basically eating all of the Paizo devs' time and attention to the detriment of their other products.

>It's not so hard to make a good male concept for a game like fluffy2

Which is why there are no good male concepts for the game? You're insisting there's going to be genuine Kingmaker elements in the campaign but from what I'm seeing, it's hardly going to be anything more than political maneuvering as opposed to the rulership, exploration and kingdom management for a proper Kingmaker campaign.

I'm starting to wonder if announcing slots like this was a bad idea. I guess I was browbeaten into it when the threat was getting bitchy and yelling about lack of transparency, but that's still my fault.

It was gonna get to this point anyway. Don't worry about it. The user who says fluffy2 isn't a real kingmaker is just making assumptions based on his furtive glances.

He sees anime girls, and assumes it's shit.

Let's switch to having a nice time talking about something pathfinder related.

Fluffy2 GM, what do YOU think makes a good Kingmaker game?

Actually, that question goes to everyone.

I hope that means it is good

Should I hold out hope that the !Wizard won't be OP in it?

Is Critique-user still around? I'm interested in more educated opinions and constructive criticism!

Murdering people!

That's something cute girls do, right?

Not the Fluffy 2 DM, just an user who played part of KM before. All I want is a game with lots of focus on building a society, developing tech and maybe advancing your nation into some sort of magitech powerhouse. Not having that all be a monthly subsystem tacked on the side of "Kill things take their stuff"

Paladin (Sacred Servant (Glory/Honor/Heroism)), a brash noble who's too idealistic for their own good. Big two-handed hammer type, but hard working.
Magus (Hexcrafter), quick witted and sharp tongued, but only as a defense mechanism, and softens quickly.
Barbarian (Urban), a feral child who was brought back into society. Feels uncomfortable even after acclimating, and rages to blow off steam.
Investigator (Mastermind), hedonist at their core, has to be whipped into shape by the rest of the part.

Well, they're doing a livestream tomorrow to answer questions and do a preview playtest. They mentioned it on their facebook page.

I'm just lurking. Today's been rough and I don't think I'll have anything for you. Though of course someone else is free to take the mantle and write something up.

This isn't a kingdom building game. The kingdom's already there. It's a kingdom ruling game.

I want this to be only like 33% focused on the home kingdom, the rest will be about exploring, interacting, and making friends/enemies with other kingdoms.

Something I'd like to see is ambitious party members. They need big goals and push for those goals. Proactive PCs are good. It makes things more personal and takes load off the GM.