Monopoly

Ready to vote for something (insert snide reference to American politics here)?

Choose the Monopoly tokens!

ALL of the existing tokens can be replaced!

Vote for your favorites! Destroy history!

votemonopoly.com

Fuck Battleship, Top Hat master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

votemonopoly.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The T-Rex actually looks decent.

Why are monopoly tokens so random?

Duckie
Penguin
Rabbit
Rooster
T-Rex
Battleship
Horse
Thimble

>no skull
>but the fucking emoji face is there
Why the fuck is this allowed?

Back in the day, they worked with companies that made those "free prize inside" things and threw in whatever pieces they had from other games that didn't sell.

Other pieces were chosen to by symbolic of various classes in the US. The boot for example represented the working class, and resembled the shoes of a factory worker at the time. The car obviously was for the roaring 20's youth.

All you dumb cocksucks not voting for Pocket Watch just give up now.

Here's a challenge for you - make the selection as tasteless and fucking retarded as possible.
Picrelated is a strong contender.

China

Swap the trumpet for the smiley emoji, the watch for the kissyface emjoi, and the camera for the moneybags symbol. Maybe the flipflop for the bunny slippers

Vintage selection?

How is a battleship or thimble not vintage?

These are the ones that came in the first set I bought, and I'll stick with them.

First one to vote plane gets to stay on my plane

Choose the battleship!

Eh, vintage as in "old stuff, business related" rather than "original pieces.

Oh, I should explain the dog and cat selection. Like the old 1930's movies, rich women always seemed to have a pet that was either a cat or fancy dog.

>votemonopoly.com
Racecar
T-rex
Penguin
rotary tele
Car (gen 1)
Ducky
Key
BATTLESHIP!!! BOI

I've started looking at them in the reverse order (i.e. which ones I definetely wouldn't want), and the ones on the right are the one I ended up leaving alone, because they are acceptable.

Sad thing is, Twitter will decide a lot of the vote, which means hashtag and laughing emoji are very likely.

There's a reason so many of these memes exist. Pic related.