What kind of video games would elves, dwarves, orcs, and halflings play

What kind of video games would elves, dwarves, orcs, and halflings play

I imagine dwaven gaming like this.

Ask them

Dorf- Management Sims
Orc- Dating Sims
Elf- Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley type of stuff

It's called War.

And they play it everyday with each other, though not specifically against or with the same groups of people each time.

>a german wearing their own flag or being nationalistic

ruined my immersion

Actually; I really like the idea that the slower game is the one Elves would like. Since they have so many years to just game, to them, taking their time in a game would culturally important.

Bump. I feel that this thread has potential.

Maybe it is a football tricot.

Dwarves would play Dwarf Fortress, Dungeon Keeper and Evil Genius
Orcs would play CoD, Madden and FIFA
Halflings would play Fable and Baldur's Gate
Elves would play Undertale, Nintendogs and Pokemon Go

God I wish I had a finely crafted dwarven computer to play modern versions of dwarf fort

>elves actually love Dwarf Fortress
>they find DF portrayal of elves hilarious

So Halflings are best gamers?

Elves would probably play some extreme version of Dark Souls.

They have hundreds of years to master the game.

The famous rpg "Remembered Worlds: Detroit"

Or Dwarves, yes, depending on personal taste. Halflings love a good story above all else, whereas Dwarves live for structured and constructive gameplay. Orcs have no patience or appreciation of subtle pleasures, while Elves are just the worst in every fucking way.

>Elves
Still playing NES. They have taken Mario 3 to a level of play currently only attainable by speedrun tools, and have entire games based around exploiting memory manipulation glitches to advance.

>Dwarves
Good at building things, so they tend to be PC Master Race elitists - but for all their processing power, they mostly play Minecraft.

>Orcs
Big on competition, Orcs like fighting games and esports where individual players can carry their team like CSGo - though naturally any Orc game tournament has a big risk of turning into an actual brawl.

>Halflings
Childlike in appearance and at heart, Halflings will never give up on couch co-op and thus only really play Nintendo games. Drinking and party games go hand in hand, so much so that their localization of Mario Kart will remind you to drink every time you finish a lap.

Darkelves play MOBAs and real time strategy while being the most tryhard possible.

I wonder what level of modded madness dwarves get up to. Actually I wonder if they even play or just continue to make more and more elaborate mods.

>Orcs and halflings meet in fierce Smash Bros battles

>elves play the same games you used to, but they've mastered them so thoroughly that they aren't even playing the same game anymore. You play pokemon and send out a mewtwo, they play pokemon and send out a deliberately glitched monstrosity with 12 hp bars, infinity speed, and fire spin that turns the battlefield into a puzzle platformer

>dwarves say they play games, but they're so busy making mods for those games that they have no time to actually play them. if anyone were to ever try one, it'd be so perfect that nothing else would seem fun anymore and the player is driven to create mods to improve the experience in a desperate attempt to feel joy again

>orcs are competitive gamers and lan party enthusiasts, except they fight outside the game as much as they do inside the game. all orc lan parties have a fighting ring set aside for this purpose, and bets are placed on fights and team wins both. instead of dedicated trash talkers, orc teams started including dedicated brawlers to rile up opposing teams and beat them up outside the match

>it's not a real party until the halfling joins, and they're all about the drinking and party games. for them, games and drinking go together so much that there are special, game-themed ales and rums meant specifically for that purpose. a halfling gaming brew gets you pleasantly drunk without shooting your coordination to hell, and are valued by adventurers worldwide for their useful fear-removing and social-boosting properties without the downsides.

Elves play Civilization
Dwarves play Civilization
Orcs play Civilization
Halflings play Civilization

you can't stop it, none of us can. we're all powerless in the face of true might.

Sim city

Elves would probably enjoy Grand Strategy Games