Stat him, Veeky Forums

Stat him, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQv16Q0doRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

George of the Jungle/10

What's the full name of this cartoon again?

Conan the Animated Series

+1 Lay Waste

Max ranks in Craft (Megaphones)

Definetely a 1 in intelligence just fucking look at that face. AND HIS NECK.

Obvious neck tumor?

First you need a system that can model cowardice.

Then maxed physical strength with low bravery and high ranks in cooking, crafting (made clockwork models), and moderately intelligent.

Dave the Barbarian.

This show was lit when I was a kid

He actually doesn't have class levels, just a few skill proficiencies and really low Wisdom. He's not even proficient with his sword or really any martial weapons.

Random Numbers
Str: 20
Dex: 16
Con: 18
Int: 7
Wis: 6
Cha: 3

d20srd.org owlbear etc i dont even like that stale pasta garbage meme why am i posting this ive been unemployed over a year and can barely muster the willpower to look for a job on any given day because im so tired of rejection and my only reward if i get the job is becoming a miserable wageslave again pls kill me

anyway "stat me" threads almost always suck just stop making them theyre not worth it

Hey, buddy it's going to be okay.

>anyway "stat me" threads almost always suck just stop making them theyre not worth it
You seem upset, do you want to talk about it?

1lvl in barbarian
3lvls in librarian
3lvls in barbar
2 lvls in bard

youtube.com/watch?v=BQv16Q0doRY

Skipped Leg Day/10

NOW LOOK AT THIS NECK

You alright senpai?

>barbar
Misspelled barber or some kind of half of a barbarian?

Apparently Japanmoot turns "f a m" into senpai.

A barbarian is actually a dual class between librarian and barbar.

I misspelled.

In the show he became a barbarian because he thought it was a librarian who was also a barber.

If you've got a Cellphone and a car, Bite Squad is always looking for deliverers. 'Specially in winter, because the roads are so dogshit and everyone has to drive real slow.

And if you're really desperate, there's always working in Inventory, you just need fingers, eyes and be able to pass a drug test.

lurk more, faggot