/cyoag/ CYOA General

Last thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8wEYNxDPxzdUEl0YkdOcmpBR0U?usp=sharing
dropbox.com/s/a0mm7o2k8k5b5ht/Autism Becomes Me.txt?dl=0
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3173615
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE GONE FOREVER

I know, right? I didn't think you guys would be that lazy. After not seeing a new thread being made by anyone for so many hours, I actually started getting a little bit worried, so I was forced to go and start a new thread myself.

>1.4
Not this shit again.

Are there even any mechanical differences? They look pretty much the same.

>OC

>go to thread
>latest post is OC
First time this happened.

>Yuri oriented

I commend you for your hard work because it's really well made, and I'm sure it will be wildly popular here in a few hours when people start to wake up, but I can't possibly enjoy it. I hope you'll understand and can forgive me for my fetishes or lack thereof.

Maybe if things had been different.

Rivals
Friendly Competition
Middle School
No activities
All the personal options

Pretty much have a meddling rival in my life to make sure I don't squander my improvements.

I'm pretty confused about what to take in the "How did you meet" section if I picked "Siblings". Is this some parent trap shit where I don't know that I have a sister?

Wow, didn't know I had a waifu until now.

Here's the Order CYOA

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8wEYNxDPxzdUEl0YkdOcmpBR0U?usp=sharing

Well to be fair, I was 19 when I found out I had a half-brother, but yeah, seems odd.

Name: Lindaswen Thereliel (goes by Lindas)

>Lunestier

>Arcane Magic x3
>Summoning Magic x3
>Tactics x3
>Magic Refinement
>Maneuvers x2

>Valerie Bluewood
>Allyce Westhold
>Crale Edwards
>Tennie Northbreed

>The Great Hunt (every year)
>Security
>Bodyguard

>Art/Music
>Paranormal Research

>Bookworm

I was a orphan adopted by Lunestier groundskeeper. A teacher saw that I have strong innate magical skills. So I got accepted in the prestigious magical school.

Hopefully with my summoning magic and tactics I can basically become a general of my own magic army and I can use arcane magic to protect myself and support my army. After graduation my friends and I can go on quests to find treasures and lost knowledge and help protect peasants and kingdoms. After I become stronger, I can take over a old castle as base and start small Queendom of magical creatures summoned from the different planes. Then become a famous mercenary company and have my magic army help settle conflicts in exchange for extravagant gifts and titles.

Eventually have more titles than all those pompous spoiled students at school who wouldn't except me because I'm "poor" and "low class".

Could I ask for the Psd and files used on the image version?

Marquise Valeria Procula

>Habitable World 25
>Cities (Free)
>Mines (Free)
>Spaceport 30
>Hypernet Node 35
>Orbital defenses 45
>Construction yards 70
>Subterranean Cities 80

>Moon (Habitable) 100
>Mines (Free)
>Cities (Free)
>Spaceport (Free)

>Star (Sunlike) 110
>Antimatter Station 155

>Dreadnought 255
>Hyperflux Shields 260
>Teleport Bay 265
>Hospital 270
>Point Defense Turrets 275
>EMP Beam 280
>Anti-Cloaking Array 285
>Integrated Jump Gate 300
>Drone Hanger 305
>Drop Pods 310
>Onboard Constructors 320
>Siege Weaponry 325
>Planet Destroyer Weapon 415
>Armoured Regiment 440
>Antigrav Packs 445
>All-Environment Proofing 450
>Size Increase (10,000) 500

>Self-Repairing Vehicles
>Anti-Ageing Serum
>Industrial Antimatter

>Princess Theia 100

Everyone knew something wasn't quite right with her from a young age. But what could they do about it? She was the Princess' favorite cousin! They played together as children! Why not just stick her on a populated, but out of the way planet and forget about it? 15 Years later the population of the world of Temnaya Ten' and it's moon live deep in underground cities. Under Marquise Valeria Procula's iron fist, the whole society has been practically enslaved and is devoted to mining and building The Marquise's personal army, including one of the largest ships ever built and exhausting her planet's resources. The force may be impractical, but is truly terrifying to behold. Her obsession, strange as it may be, has at least led to the disappearance of pirates in the sector. Now that Princess Theia's grown and is looking for allies in her quest to become Empress, her estranged former playmate may yet be an even greater service to the galaxy.....

Ignore it then. It was pretty weird to write some of these options, I'm surprised if I haven't made more mistakes.
I like Anastasia too.

School: Legem Dei

Classes (12)
- Martial Combat x1
- Ki Attunment x1
- Tactics x1
- Illusion Magic x3
- Physical Training x1
- Teachings of Affectus x3
- Diplomacy x1
- Magic Refinement x1

Companions (3)
- Kengen
- Dax
- Evergreen

Events
- Battle Royale
- Basilisk Den
- Battle of the Arts
- Blind Date

Clubs
- Music Club

Drawbacks (2)
- Exchange Program x2

Initially a student at Legem Dei, Tobias demonstrated great aptitude with the psychic abilities that come from the Teachings of Affectus. At the time, he was also a devout follower of the goddess, seeking to help everyone experience as much happiness as possible. However, his time in an academy exchange program has since destroyed those idealistic beliefs.

Traveling to Lunestier to learn both magic refinement and diplomacy, Tobias came into contact with the future leaders of the realm. They were an egotistical bunch, born into wealth and luxury and destined to rule simply by virtue of their noble birth. They believed themselves to be inherently superior and looked upon the common people as nothing but toys to be tormented for their amusement. Indeed, torture and murder of the lowborn had become the preferred pastime at Lunestier, and the academy itself seemed to consider such hobbies the mark of a worthy hero.

The fact that self-absorbed and sadistic brats were guaranteed positions of power and control of the realm’s wealth simply by virtue of their names convinced Tobias that his idealistic goals were pure fantasy. With such people ruling over the realm, abusing others for their own sick pleasure, happiness would forever remain out of reach for the great majority. Moreover, it led him to discard the very idea of heroes. After all, Lunestier was supposedly one of the premier hero academies, and yet in truth it was little more than a training ground for egotistical sadists.

Since then, Tobias has cultivated illusion magic to supplement his potent psychic abilities. The combination of the two allows him to produce incredibly intricate and entrancing illusions, blending together artificial sensations and emotions to reinforce the deception by making the person deeply wish for the illusion to be real and thus ignore all evidence to the contrary. The end product is, in a way, an extremely potent narcotic, and Tobias is both a dealer and a user.

Rather than face a world that he has written off as hopeless, Tobias now sinks deeper and deeper into illusions and fantasies of his own making, and he is more than happy to share. He has come to believe that it is the only way to achieve happiness. Since it cannot be found in this world, one must instead make a new one where it is possible.

Not the author, just reposting while I slowly read through this thing.

Relationship:
>[2] Siblings
>[3] Twins (Identical)
>[5] Girl Friends
>[6] Yuri Undertones
>[7] Teamwork

Meeting:
>[9] Middle School

Activities:
>[8] Help her with her career
>[8] Cheerleaders
>[9] D-d-date!

Anything Else:
>[9] Be attractive
>[10] Reboot

10/10, best and comfiest CYOA of 2017.

Also, didn't you say something about a discount relating to identical twins? (Not complaining, I'm perfectly happy with my build.)

Finally, you might want to fix how it's currently possible to have an identical twin who's 15 while you're 12 by taking Identical Twin + Middle School + Private Tutor.

Uzuza
1 first aid
3 unarmed combat
2 ki attunement
3 physical training
1 berserking

sera
tarkun ironstout
allyce westhold
chandara
kara'tee

Sports
Basilisk Den
Bodyguard

>yuri oriented
>specific choices to actually achieve yuri
What?

Stranger
At a restaurant
Be attractive
Well off
Great cook

Since she's apparently a lesbian I'll just take my free body upgrade and money plus some cooking skill and move on with my life.

You can't even take her on a date unless you choose the yuri options.

No mechanical differences, 1.5 just looks nicer.

>a discount relating to identical twins?
Nope, don't remember that. only that you need to be a girl, for obvious reasons. you kinda lready get a discount to Be attractive.
>it's currently possible to have an identical twin who's 15 while you're 12
thank you, will fix

Do you feel like sharing what you'll use Reboot for? It's okay if you dont.

that is totally cool my friend, and thank you for thinking it's really well made. i think it's pretty.
because some people want to be absolutely sure? Like why pokemon personified had that ring thingie?

Knightbros user still alive?

>Yuri Undertones 1

>Middle School 3

>Help Her With Her Career 2
>Beach Trip 3
>Date 4

>Be Attractive 6
>Well Off 8
>Reboot 9
>Great Cook 10

>Knightbros
Huh. Is this made by the same guy who did the sci-fi Knightbros?

>Since she's apparently a lesbian
No, she's MC-sexual.¨that was an oversight. still, i would need to rewrite it to allow guys to pick it.
You need to pick one of the options on the first row Angel.

>Nope, don't remember that. only that you need to be a girl, for obvious reasons. you kinda lready get a discount to Be attractive.
See .

>Do you feel like sharing what you'll use Reboot for?
Mostly getting rid of my social anxiety, and getting motivation to actually do something with my life.

The same dude made all of them.

He posted this WIP a while back and I haven't seen any updates in a long time.

So including this, there are 3 altogether?

Since when was this one posted? Months ago?

Adding the "Walk in the winter wonderland" activity, I completely missed it when I made that build and it's very much my kind of thing.

No, there are more than 3, and yes, this one was posted months ago. I'll just go ahead and dump the rest, starting with the original.

just have yuri undertones not require being a girl, it'd be pretty funny.

The last thing I heard from him was that he got tired of making the waifu one and dropped it. And that was... either before or really early into November. So yeah, don't get your hopes up, but anything is possible I guess.

>add in a discount
Did that with the Be attractive being free if you're twins with Anastasia.
because obviously, imo, if you're gonna be a girl, you will want to be pretty.
>spoiler
good choices my friend.

That's all, folks.

This one was a little too /pol/ for me.

>spend 6 orbs on bottom row
>take all free options above that row.
>stranger, restaurant, walk
>have 4 orbs with nothing to spend them on.

>anti-ageing serum technology

Every time i see something related to immortality in cyoas I get triggered. Am I the only one who pretends those options don't exist?

Battlemage

They have their place in high-magic and soft-scifi settings. A must-have for sure, but their absence would be too jarring for most.

Count

asteroids
-mines
-interior cities
-construction yards

sunlike star

hot jupiter
-exotic physics station
-pressure forge

habitable world
-cities
-mines
-spaceport
-orbital defenses

barren moon

5 destroyers
-hyperflux shields
-EMP beam
-anti-cloaking array

5 cruisers
-hyperflux shields
-drone hangar
-point defense turrets

Battleship
-hyperflux shields
-hospital
-drop pods
-point defense turrets
-siege weaponry

armored regiment
-antigrav packs
-all-environment proofing
-size increase (2,000)

anti-aging serum
medical nanobots
genetic enhancements
animal uplift technology
self-repairing vehicles
telekinesis implants
planetary shields
ultradense materials

Brana
Daggs Jenner
Lucia White
Praetor H10
Doctor Bosen
Georgia Lorentz
The Hellhound

Foes-guild of illumination, mason and fox
Allies-Rathe Manufacturing
Vassal to-Duchess Mirja

Mad scientist duke trying to crack the secret to psychic powers, immortality, and alien monstergirl waifus

The last one here is incomplete. How sad.

Player Companions Add-On. Dropbox link has links to the posts the builds come from.

dropbox.com/s/a0mm7o2k8k5b5ht/Autism Becomes Me.txt?dl=0

Male, +1 resistance
Dragon, +2 resistance
Excilace
Arcane

dragon>brigand>berserker>conqueror

the conqueror
charge
noble blessing
null all
health up V
extra attack
refined strength
refined defense
dragon taker
skill up V
dragon blood

4 high potions, 1 all potion, 4 remedies, 4 revival feathers, mystic key, map of the lands, ring of fate
1 command slot
4 companion slots

Alder Vonguard
Leonia*
Aaron Eger
Almunkranz Vanquish
Anna La Trade
Gattsu
Nip

home-excalice
relaxation resort, dungeon meshi, call of the wilds, katty vanguard, legend of the color war, true necromancer's return

Derelict Station user...if you're out there and seeing as you have no other name yet, guess I'll refer to you as that or perhaps DerelictNightmareIslandWaifuAnon...

Anyway what cyoas have you made so far? Was the mental illness quest one of them or that Godhand Apostle one?

>Derelict Station user
>not DSA

I think I found a way to have infinite points :3

Ach so, thank you. First time I get to build for it. I hope I'm not making a too chees'y character.

Pls no. I don't want to be a meme right off the bat.

In order of when I made them.

1. Nightmare waifu
2. Dark souls waifu
3. Island Survival (I think)
4. Monstergirl Refugee Crisis
5. Derelict station
6. Berserk apostle
7.Mental Illness quest

A few works in progress that I may or may not have posted in thread in addition to like four one choicers that were promptly forgotten.

I really enjoyed Mental illness quest but can't say I read either of your three waifu cyoas. I'm not a fan of the "Survival island aka. you will die" genre, but I'll have to take a crack at Derelict station one day.

I think immortality, being such a wanted option for many people, should be included in relevant cyoas. However, because it's such an op ability (like even biological can-be-killed-by-poison-or-bullets immortality is pretty ridiculous), I think it's fair that the ability should be hard to get and costs a lot

Can't find a dark souls waifu Cyoa, mind showing?

I enjoyed all of your work, keep it up

> I think it's fair that the ability should be hard to get and costs a lot
And then you get the immortality cucks who go
>oooweh, it isn't FAIR you make immortality cost a bunch when I need to pick it!!! Make it cheaper, or FREE

Derelict Station was dope, keep it up.

I feel you, man. They put it everewhere and sometimes it fits, like in the powers CYOAs and such, but here a story about feudalism in space it's not an integral part, i mean it's even called inheritance and heirs and such is a big part of feudal themes and then randomly comes anti-aging for some reason. I feel the same way about companions, in some CYOAs they are neded, but they stick them in EVERY FUCKING CYOA nowday, even in those where they quite clearly unnecessary. In some CYOAs i don't even read companion sections as they are just do not fit in.

Well please don't force yourself into reading through any of that. I'm told my characters tend towards tragedy and I won't deny I'm a terrible human being so chances are they won't be your cup of tea.

As has been noted time and time again it really tends towards dark souls since that was the game I fell in love with and I never played Dark Souls 3 or had much interest in the waifus therein. I hope you'll enjoy it regardless.

Thank you for your support. I do it all for (you).

Mind sharing the sauce for the Gwyn portrait?

Quelana a best !!!!!

brother

It's more that you wrote three cyoas that are only about waifus, which I don't care about, and one is based on a game I haven't played. Same reason I won't even take a look at your Berserk cyoa.

>Sanity
>Defiance
>Annihilation

>SDA

>Gwyn portrait

I'm sorry maybe I'm just retarded and given my life so far that may very well be the case, but I had no idea I had included a gwyn portrait anywhere in this cyoa. Could you be more specific as to where exactly you see a gwyn portrait?

It just occurred to me you meant gwyndolin, in which case here's the link to the image I used.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3173615

Well I'm sincerely sorry they weren't your cup of tree. I've always been very open about my weebiness and while I love an adventure I also have an unrestrained adoration for cute girls and memes. I hope that my current waifu infested track record won't put you off from enjoying anything I make in the future.

Truly the deepest lore.

Is there any word on the update?

For builds, if you are arcane and have Null All doesn't that make you impervious if you use Vanquisher and Shady Deal (to deal with opposing Vanquisher users) to prevent command ability shenanigans.

She's dead, Jim for now. She will rise again as she always does.

Almost forgot this.

Don't worry, I haven't been put off.
When a CYOA starts off with "this is based on a pre-existing franchine" or "this is about waifus", I stop reading.

It just means you'll receive damage as normal. No x2 bonus or malus is applied. I imagine that if they have better stats than yo, they can still fuck you up.

Chloë Firebird, "the shining beacon that ignites an inextinguishable flame in the darkest of night"
names are hard, okay? It's "Firebird", or "Centennial", because I am a Flame that burns bright a hundred years

>Humans
"Willpower" sealed it for me, though Stroc is better for the combat stuff
My personal fire will never die out. I will not allow it.
>Female

>Vanguard
I will stand tall in the midst of battle, daring to take the first step. Fear will not conquer my heart, nor the hearts of those who follow me into battle.
>Strength primary
>Intellect secondary
>Endurance, agility, vitality tertiary
My only regret is not having the Hunter's gift for finding the corrupt. We will defeat the corruption with Hope. Though I cannot see it with my eyes, I will feel it with my soul.

>Soldier
Though the Knight's mark fits my combat role better, I will stand guard during the cold nights to watch over my men. That will be my burden to bear, and mine alone.
I must be able to keep up the fight even when those around me fall, and the added stamina and endurance is paramount to that role. I must be able to show them that we can still win.

>Hybrid: Polearm - Glaive with Staff: Fire (13)
>Shield Catalyst (17)
>Shortsword (20)
I have no need for range. I will stand in the front, tanking all blows, allowing no one to be hurt on my watch. I will keep the Detritus occupied for as long as it takes

Well you should take a crack at the Berserk CYOA. I've never read/watche Berserk either, and I think it stands on it's own really well.

No thanks.