Drawthread: Quit Yer Bellyachin' Edition

Previously, on the last action-packed drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Migrating

Requesting my 5e Tiefling Warlock, Orilia The Curious. Although, while drawing, probably easier to just default to thinking Rogue instead, because she looks pretty much like one, save for her magical eyes.

She looks like the lass on the bottom left, wearing classic rogue garb, and carrying a hefty and cursed-looking crossbow. It's a heavy crossbow that she can summon from the abyss, and it has an overall fleshy appearance and a hefty crank on the top or side.

The most striking thing about the crossbow is that it's front has a "mouth" out of which comes some short, red tendrils. The tendrils should crawl aside the crossbow's front.

She herself is mentally scarred, and her look and demeanor could reflect that. Especially her eyes should look odd or magical, because she has peered into eldritch abyss and gained magical sight because of it.

Pose free, as long as the creepy-crawlies on the crossbow's front can be seen.

Also requesting review.

Requesting a veteran of the early Indian wars

He wears the clothes and has the rifle of the top left, with the saber and dagger at his side. He wears a helmet like the top right, and a padded coil that conceals his face, sans eyes. He has two bags like the bottom right on his persons. His gear and clothes should be somewhat ragged, but repaired/mended to be in fully functioning condition. He could also have buckskin gloves, but that's up to you.

Thanks

This will probably get lost in the wave of migrations but I wanted to say thank y'all for drawing four-armed Nicolas Cage skeleghost! Didn't catch them in the midst of all the bitching and autistic screeching that was going on in the final part of that last thread.

Oh and to follow up on noronoro's question , I think it looks fine but if you wanted to tinker with it go ahead!

Requesting a portrait version of the character on the left (half-Elf fighter) except with muted colouration of skin and hair and wraps like the image on the right.

Still hopeless, still migrating.

Requesting my character for a Dragon Age campaign. He's a qunari Grey Warden.

He wears plate armor, but no helmet, and his primary weapon is a two-handed hammer/axe hybrid thing.
Armor is made of dragon bone, however a drawfriend wants to portray that, and should have some scratches on it.

Dwayne Johnson's face because why not. Totally bald, no facial hair either, not even eyebrows. A few scars visible, especially some burn scars.

Also, he's recently started displaying some Templar powers, so a blue glowy sheen on/around him would be neat, but optional.

I've got no preference for pose, and everything else should be in the reference pic.

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks this up.

Just dropping anchor.

Requesting a "battle-damaged" version of my character. A heater shield and plain mace dropped on the ground, and her armor (a breastplate, with thick leather gloves and boots over padded materials) dented/broken/torn in places.

If they'd be visible in your drawing, the existing scars she has currently are the 4 cuts on the face (suffered from a vampire attack) and the 3 scars on her left shoulder (which she got after being caught in a particularly nasty Cloud of Daggers).

To be clear I'm not looking for anything graphic or gory, more along the lines of "shit, you got fucked up son, you good"?

Thanks anons.

Bumping from last thread.

Requesting a female Strix Fighter in heavy armor with a skirt and frills evocative of gothic lolita fashion, with a big heavy executioner's sword and smug expression.

(1): Is how I imagine her expression and hair length would be. Hair dec optional.
(2): Is an idea of the girlier elements of her outfit and the dress-like tabard over her armor.
(3): Is how I imagine the armor being, all-black, quite solid and edgy.
(4): Is a reference image of the proportions of female strix. In general they're supposed to be brown or ashen-skinned, black-winged and white-haired. Allegedly.

Requesting a portrait of my twi'lek EotE character. For the current campaign, he's in the equivalent of his mid teens, wearing a pair of black vinyl pants, a turtleneck tanktop with a fishnet chest window, and some combat boots.

Optional: he's holding a switchblade and nursing a black eye.

You are welcome, bud. I can tweak your request after I finish the other sketch I am doing!

Requesting a zombie knight with crystalline glass like spikes as an infection, holding a shield with a sun emblem in one hand and a long shard of glass/crystal held/fused with the other. If his face could be hidden by a helmet that would be great!
Sort of like pics in the reference, but more noble and imposing, yet still giving off the unnatural feeling of being a marionette

more like twink'lek

Ayyyy

Stil working on your request.

Posting an anchor.

>requesting review

I can only assume you mean "how can I make my request more likely to be drawn" and all I can tell you is stop worrying about it. Post your request, post your reference, bump when appropriate, and hope. That's all you can do, and you'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out the "super secret success formula".

Requesting a Star Wars ex-clone trooper medic. Looks like a young Temura Morrison the actor that plays Jango Fett which all the clones are cloned from. With a high and tight hair cut. Goatee and gray double zipper high collar jump suit like Robert Deniro in HEAT. Star Wars medical patch on jumpsuit. Thank you for taking a pee

Can I get my elf fighter drawn with a brigandine worn over her padded coat, still with the jack chains and gauntlets on the arms? The brigandine would be in her colors of blue and silver. She also has a katzbalger short sword on her belt and a big scar across her throat.

Well not really, I have before asked for request review in case there was something unclear about it, or if the request was bloated. The writer usually doesn't notice weird bits in their text, so think of it like proofreading. Maybe it's just gone to my head because I've managed to be extremely lucky with my requests of late.

Migration time

Requesting happy minotaur cowboy with rifle. Must have a cowboy hat and rifle, you can put him in a confederate or union outfit if you want to

I would like to request my Female Jedi character. She wears a Jedi robe over armor like knights of the old republic. Feel free to play with some design on this, so long as it looks like futuristic plate armor with a robe over it I'm sure it'll be great, doesn't have to look just like references.
Her lightsaber is a cross bladed design like a zweihänder with sky blue colored blades.
Her face looks like Alita (without the cybernetic plates) and her hair is dreadlocks tied back with her sides shaved.
Hopefully you find my character worth drawing, thank you.

Charlotteposter go and stay go

requesting art of my tiefling warrior.

She fights primarily with her spear and shield combo but does keep a short sword on her waist for backup.

Her armor is plate forged but only consisting of a chest plate, grieves and bracers, with a red skirt starting under her chest plate and ending a few inches above her grieves. She also wears a red cape.

Requesting my teenage Rattataki technician, named Dami.

She has a bald head and chalk white skin with a slender body, as typical of Rattataki. She has some tattoos on her face and arm, as well as a few facial piercings. Her left arm was lost in a storm trooper attack below the shoulder but just above the elbow and has been replaced by a red cybernetic arm. Her clothes and her skin can have a nice film of grease and oil, as she works on engines quite often.

I would like to see her working on her personal servant droid R5-TY, a reprogrammed B1 battle droid. She has painted him over in graffiti like art.

Dami is uncharacteristically wholesome, and sweet for a Rattataki. Think Kaylee from Firefly. She doesn't like fighting but loves working on ships and droids.

Requesting a smug elf wizard sitting on a floating demonomicon half her size.

Requesting my mutated druid from a Kingmaker game

>tfw you can't see anything but Charlotte, no matter where you look.

get over it user, Charlotte didn't live in a galaxy far far away.

I'd like to request my geomancer character. She looks mostly like a younger Lucia from Fire Emblem (i.e. the woman on the right), with a few major differences: primarily, her hair is light brown. Instead of being all white, the cloth is shades of brown, with green accents where Lucia has the red and pale mint colors.

She should have armor on her arms and legs (bracers and greaves only), and it should be in the style of Havel the Rock's armor - i.e. made of actual stone.

The hem of her dress is embroidered with little earth symbols - the four I have on the bottom of the image are examples, but are not exhaustive, if you know of additional earth symbols and wish to use them - the same shade of green as her accents.

And finally, she has pangolin scales on her face, on her cheeks and possibly forehead (like lamia scales, except for pangolin-colored)

Lewds/Ecchi of Pazuzu from pic related.

>using Charlotte material as a reference
>lightsaber is designed to match fantasy Charlotte's sword
>rerequesting even after getting a delivery

I wonder where I got the idea that you just jam your waifu into every game you play.

Bump from Requesting a spellbook idea/ideas for fantasy/medieval setting, doesn't matter if black&white or in colour

I'm stuck on a idea-artblock but want to craft a miniature spellbook, regular book shape or rounded edges (pics is as far as I got with ideas so far, cant decide on anything + example spellbooks I already made)

Leather with possible gemstones / clasps / nails etc, got red, green, grey leathers left

Help appreciated, craftblock sucks :(

Are you joking? Go ask on /aco/.

Still requesting an image of my Rogue Trader. She has a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes now, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference. Thanks!

Anchoring.

Dropping an anchor. I think that's the right term.

A Beholder performing the ritual of bonding (1st picture) from the Acolyte of the Skin PrC with a Cacodemon from Doom to become a fusion of both.

Notable features should include the beholder's primary eye becoming green, skin Coulour changes similar to the pictures above, and the horns

I'm not entirely certain if I should still be anchoring for Bog Roll, honestly. I think he mentioned wanting to add an expression or two? Just in case, here's the anchor.

Also, IJC, I saw your last version and it looks awesome. Thanks for coloring it!

Can someone make a drawing of 4 guys in matching Carapace Armor (one of which is an Ogryn with an autocannon and another which is a ratling with a longlas, another has a a Heavy Bolter, and the last one has a Hot-Shot lasgun) running from Necrons while kicking up dust behind them, while the ratling rides in a net bag on the ogryns back like Yoda did on Luke (feel free to add whatever artistic elements add to the comedy of the scene at your memetic discretion)
Thanks drawanons!

I am politely requesting a lord of nurgle, like pic related, done for 40K, with more armor "power-armor style" and with a different face-plate/helmet.

I will make it into a miniature, if I am able.

Undergoing the great migration...

I'd like my Shadowrun orc fighter pilot. He's to be standing in front of his fighter pilot like the RCAF pilot in pic related, with a face like the orc and Ryan's combined with a touch of a smirk. The roundel that I've included doesn't need to be applied, but if you could that'd be cool.

Requesting a Sci-fi Wilderness Scout and Sniper (Rifts RPG). Human male, early 40s, Caucasian, weathered tan skin, heavy salt and pepper hair/stubble, medium build, 5'11 175 lbs wearing Bushman environmentally sealed body armor. Goggle are up over helmet on fore head. Face mask removed hanging to one side of face. Camouflage cloak/ghille cape w/ hood around shoulders. Cadpat camo or other suitable green camo pattern for Northern US/Southern Canada. Rifle has bipod, scope, cheek rest. Thank you for looking at my request!

Post a reference I'm not looking all that stuff up dude.

>I'm totally a contributing artist

Anchor

Requesting a special character, sort of a trickster moon-themed knight that pops in and out of the campaign, helping the players but seemingly going about it in a way that serves himself. Going from left to right

1- Wears this creepy looking bascinet with discs attached to the aventail and hanging from his neck, shaped like all the phases of the moon in the below picture. They are all highly reflective, and catch any light that strikes them.

2- Wears armor like this, 14th century, corazzina/brigandine torso armor with plated limbs and maille under his brig armor. As a note, the corazzina fabric is black, pitch black.

3- Like the fabric of his armor, the Lunar Knight wears fabric like in this picture, but instead of red it's all pitch black. The knight appears to be swaddled in night itself, making him close to invisible save for his metal bits in darkness. It looks like he stitched robes from night itself, with some twinkling stars thrown in on the fabric as well. Clearly magical in nature.

4- Wields an Arab falchion in his right hand and a crescent carving knife in his left.

Reposting for user who said he had interest so he doesn't have to go looking in the old thread.

Anchor even though I'm fairly sure the drawfriend has given up on it by now

I may have took some liberties, But how is this?

Happen to have source for the pic on the left, user?

Re-requesting my halfling cavalier and her donkey steed. The more cartoony/noble-bright, the better!

Sorry but I don't, I just happened to find it (and the picture on the right too) in a Google search and they happened to look like how I wanted my character to appear.

Requesting a pirate princess for Black Crusade.

She has a 'seductive' face (like pictured) and hair tied back into a ponytail.

Over stylish garb she wears a long coat covered in jewels.

Due to chaos mutation, she has a third arm under her left shoulder which is casually holding a glass of wine.

She sits on the throne pictured.

Any other changes you want to make are invited if you wanted to make her look more Slaaneshi.

Thanks for reading!

Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
Two sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.

Oh wow I remember this

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests.

how does one cope with death? i feel hollow from inside, the best i could do is resorting to distractions because that is the only thing i can think of. Apologies in advance, i simply wanted to express my thoughts.

Requesting this guy as an Imperial Adept for my Dark Heresy game. I'm basically playing an annoying do-it-all. Basically just want the hairstyle and glasses to be recognizable. Bonus points if "Brainy ruins everything" written next to him.

Anyone taking commissions?

If so, reply to this post with contact information and an example of some of your work please.

that looks like a punchable face

Truth be told, you can never truly deal with death. It's just a part of you that's gone forever, and eventually you learn to function without it.
I'm so sorry

Search for Eversorthewry on tumblr for quality work like this.

I am taking commissions.

A spooky ghost girl poking her head out of some water, staring directly at the viewer.

I cope by not thinking about it and accepting that it's gonna happen one day, preferably after I've reproduced and spread my horrible genetics into the gene pool

Time is...a healer and continues to move forward even if you don't feel like. Remember, you're not alone despite the now, life and death happens to everyone, both good and bad, and everyone feels both their presences at some point. Part of the shared human experience. You're one of my favorite presences in the drawthread and I hope you the best moving forward.

That being said, if you want to play word associations and draw something feral, large, and with claws, I'd be appreciative. Go as traditional or as crazy as you want.

Want to try this?
Requesting these two girls. The girl labelled "1" is wearing the "A" goggles on her forehead and she's wearing "C" as armor, just without the skull mask. The girl labelled "2" is wearing the goggles labelled "B" on her forehead and she's wearing "D" as armor. By the way, you can't tell it, but Girl "2"'s hair from the front is slightly covering her right eye. Pose is them doing cute sister things.

i will try
thank you anons, i appreciate your words

Some Necrons stalking a group of Imperial children.

Anchor for my drawfriend

I'll be revisiting it. Not hard any time to look at it and add the last couple of expressions and tweaks.

*annoying know-it-all
Yes, that's the point exactly!

Requesting the first kiss of one of my players characters. A young, yet grizzled man with facial burn scars is being kissed by a blind woman with long brown hair in a corridor. They are both inexperienced, and the man is especially awkward and nervous. The whole thing should seem quite sweet.

The woman is a noble by birth, and the man is an ice mage/swordsman who was appointed to the status of lord of the local county by the king.

Also, around the corner, a small group of soldiers is on patrol. (If they were to turn the corner they would see the lovers)

Anchoring this amazing Lamia WiP

Requesting Chetna (pic) as an adventurer, sword by her side, sharing out bread she's just finished baking over the campfire (in a dutch oven).

Requesting a Black Templar marine fighting a giant snail.

Lol bad draw thread invasion!

sorry anons , i am not feeling alright at the moment

That's a giant slug and a pointy eared asshole.

>Bad draw thread
>Best draw thread

Is this a falsefag or some joke over my head

Sorry here you go user
Thanks!!!

requesting a young elf slave girl with short white hair. preferably dressed in rags and bound by chains or rope, around her neck and wrists.

I wasn't offering to draw your request, calm down.

No worries. Thoughts are with you.

Not him, but god damn, you came off as a bit of a cunt there.

So what? Cry about it.

I just remembered it from pathfinder. A better reference then a medieval scroll.

Why the fuck does it matter what the inspiration is?

Stop white knighting, artists usually don't pay attention to his like.

Maybe but better than a no delivery thread. : /

I think it's just Eversor having a laugh.

Kind of implied that you might with the whole
>I'm totally a contributing artist
line, so bad form there.

Bitch, I'm not saying that I'm disagreeing with you since I thought the same thing, but don't say shit if you're not gonna be a contributing artist.

Oh, i guess you're right.

Both of you need to improve your reading comprehension and sarcasm awareness.

Is me, implying that is asking another requester to provide references, despite (most likely) not actually being an artist.

Eat shit and die, I don't care in what order.

you're so tough user, you probably scared him away

That didn't sound like sarcasm at all.

Please explain to me, in your own words, how you got the vibe that I was trying to sound tough.

Could someone have this goblin girl wearing full leggings and change her hair to a dark brown?
I don't mind if it's a redraw or just an edit.
Thank you in advance.

>bitch
>but don't say shit

it's like classic internet tough guy, you onion.

Requesting a fantastic garden, possibly with some indication that it's in a city.

The garden boasts plants of astounding size and variety, bringing together plants from many different environments- things that really probably shouldn't be in the same planter, even. There's flowers, berry bushes, orchids, and all that. Maybe even throw in some carnivorous plants or pretty insects. The plants don't have to be of any real species, but here's some references. Feel free to go as fantastic as you wish with the plants.

If you want to add a character for scale, then add an elven woman with long white hair.

I know it's only been 18 hours but the last thread died

Well, that wasn't really my intention, I guess.

No worries user, you can migrate to a new thread w/o the (suggested) 24 hr restriction, which only applies within the same thread

well I think this fits the bill hope you like.

also willing to do a few colors tonight, as name implies I am pretty bad so don't expect anything to be done quickly or well.

Nah that works dude, thanks!