drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSzhpZW1qUWR6Y28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USE THE HOTFIX FOR THE DRIVE NEXT TIME
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSzhpZW1qUWR6Y28

THAT IS ALL

So can I go to Xianxia and not end up as a super ultra god who can smash planets with my dick by the time I leave? Cause I want some of those perks early in my chain, but I don't want an absurd power boost at that point.

You don't really see boils except on the coasts. A good boil requires, absolutely requires, fresh seafood. That's the great part of it, though. With fish and muscles that fresh, you taste the ocean and it's just glorious.

I'd say gator counts. Gator tails are nice if done properly. Have you tried any Creole seafood? Shrimp Etouffee done by someone with a clue is fucking orgasmic.

>not end up as a super ultra god who can smash planets with my dick by the time I leave?

Literally impossible.

May I ask how this is different, besides the extra click?

Just gets rid of the banned and lewd drive since that's not supposed to be there

They both lead to the same place for me, what's the dif?

No longer linked to DDanon's nonsense.

>drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSzhpZW1qUWR6Y28
This worked for about ten seconds, but then it sort of swapped over to using B+L as the top folder.

People get upset that the Banned and Lewd folders are accessible.

No banned or lewd in drive, neat. now how the hell do I switch this for my bookmarked one.

No it doesn't. B&L still showed up when I clicked on the hotfix.

That's easy, just don't take the longer stay drawback 10 times. Training times in these settings are absurdly long.

Jumpers, do you favor forgiveness, or revenge?

Doesn't clear that issue for me. As soon as I click it the banned folder pops up again.

Personally I like it that way.
I favour befriending my enemies whether they like it or not!

Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.

...Fucking Hell, I KNEW it reminded me of something when I wrote it but I couldn't remember what it was. And now I know.

Fucking DDAnon is a sorcerer most foul!

Friendship is best ship!

Record should maybe note that. I mean I know that Cultivating takes like forty thousand years to get to Tengen Toppa Guren Lagan but others don't.

Yeah, that isn't going to work. It has something to do with the name of the folder, and priority order. I encountered this when I was trying to link the QQ drive to SB, all my links kept reverting to the old one.

I'd suggest either having the captain change the name of his folder in an attempt to break the link, or flat out copying and deleting the folder, and then using the new location which should be DD free.

If I just rip off my own body parts and give them to Look Yu, will he leave me alone? Because I have all the healing factors.

Probably not, but it might get you an appreciative nod or perhaps a golf-clap.

I forgive people so hard they commit suicide due to realizing how horrible what they did was.

>Actually liking the fishy taste

absolutely horrendously revolting

Generally forgiveness, but after two wars I don't get all weepy about kicking someone through a door when required.

>two wars
Uh?

Yeah, we all know there's really only one, never ending war.

Really depends on the offense, user. Not all negative actions are equal in badness. If a poor kid stole from me because he was starving, I'd let it slide.

If someone was a straight up remorseless d-bag who regularly chose to shit up people's lives in the name of personal benefit if there was an alternative that didn't involve shitting up people's lives who personally made the people I cared for suffer, then it's time for war

Forgiveness for people who can be redeemed, justice for those who can't.

I mean, the former still has to pay for their crimes, we can't just say "Oh, you're sorry? Then all is well!" because even redeemable villains can cause a lot of damage and do some terrible things. It's just that they CAN work off their debts, instead of being RIDER KICKED into oblivion.

That would do it. There's a good cajun/creole restaurant here, and while I'm unsure how the hell they make it being this far north I've been trying various foods there.

Shrimp etouffee wasn't for me. If they used less sauce or had something like that I would have liked it, but it was more like a curry sauce. Thickness and all. Then again, it may be that it's not a GOOD restaurant. It's nice for an intro at least, it's how I learned I like catfish and alligator meat.

Forgive when I can.

What confusion hast thou? I have been to Ring of Red and Strike Witches. Two wars. Fallout was not a universe for the weak-willed either.

Hopefully anons can get a hold of Brutus to experiment.

If it's a name thing, couldn't you change it to something like "All the Jumpchains"?

He's been told in the IRC about that, don't worry.

So the IRC can further cement their hold over this thread? I'd rather not.

Reminder that fish is disgusting.

Revenge.

Meat in general is pretty disgusting, it's just that most of us are used to it.

Life is disgusting.

Always forgiveness.

Meat is delicious, I will fight you with sausage nunchucks

Nigger, I will fight you.
Meat is the holy grail of foodstuffs.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with living in a flyover State. There are a couple of them that I wouldn't mind settling down in eventually. However, if you live in one then you haven't ever had fresh seafood so you don't know what seafood really tastes like.

Existence is disgusting

>thinking that fresh fish tastes fishy
Go home Red Lobster patron, you know not of what you speak.

IT'S PURGE TIME

Who are the must kills that Jumpers are likely to encounter during a chain, and why should I kill them?

I'm a little confused by the wording of the Correspondence perk. What does it actually do?

I was trying to give links to the QQ drive without breaking the rules, so I gave a link to the main jumpchain folder inside QQ's drive. But, it kept changing to DD's drive.

I eventually gave one to it's uploads folder, which, DD's drive not possessing, stayed put and working the way I wanted.

So, as long as it's a folder with the same name, will revert to DD's drive. QQ's drive and the one at the top of the thread both have the jumpchain folder titled as 'jumpchain'. That's probably because that's what Captain has it set as.

So yeah, try changing the name. If that don't work, save everything, and then delete and reupload it.

I sort of picture my Jumper as developing a sort of mild phobia/disgust of organic life after having spent part of their life under vastly different forms, but concealing it out of politeness.

Once the chain ends you absolutely have to kill Nicol Bolas, dude isn't gonna give you a second chance.

Medusa from Soul Eater is kind of a bitch, and she's responsible for most of the bad things that happen in the story, directly or indirectly.

Once the chain ends, Bolas shouldn't be a threat. Especially not the Neowalker one.

It helps to include the jump's name too.

If it's the Fallen London one, it allows you to speak/write in the reality-enforcing language of stars without going insane.

It also causes heat and spontaneous combustion.

>Nicol Bolas.
He's a neowalker. You'd be an Oldwalker+++.

He'd get wrecked easily.

Good news.

What happens in FF7 if I import two female companions with the soldier perk?

I live on the coast in the south. We have a long history and tradition of both seafood and river fish. Fried catfish is an extremely popular local dish.

I just hate fish.

Oh, sorry, I should have mentioned that. Yeah, it's the Fallen London one.

That's pretty cool, would be fun for playing the role of the Cosmic being in future jumps.

You're an omnivore, user.

Also, thanks user.

Neowalker nicky used tricks to get back most of his old power.

> -Watch This! x1 (Free) - Nietzsche, Aristotle, Darwin, Socrates, Archimedes, Descartes, Newton, James Watt

Quick /jc/. Describe my Kamen Rider.

And Oldwalkers should still be utter non-threats to anyone who actually managed to complete an End-jump.

what?

I thought Quicksilver said that Bolas would be his Oldwalker self, but I'm probably wrong.

Boy, threads move fast.

Kaito Kumon attempting to get a philosophy degree.

Damn it. Ninja'd by Red.

Meat to live, live to meat.

I live in the same area. You've tried bream and bass, too? Not a big fan of a lot of fish, especially catfish, but homemade fried bass is great.

You get used to it.

>Now you're going to tell me, Kiryuuin! Did you kill my father?!
>...what good will knowing that do you?
>No idea! But /not knowing/ just doesn't sit right with me!

Depends on the circumstances, and the finality thereof. Punching people in the face is pretty therapeutic, though.

In video games Jump, do you prefer to follow the rails or just wreck the plot and do what you want?

Did you change anything? If no, you don't need to repost. People who care will find it.

Newton was already shown in canon, could attract and repel stuff. Nietzsche I could see as a form that grows stronger over the course of a battle to fit his self improvement themes. And Descartes gets you twelve ranks of endowed when you use him.

We let Exalted in. It was only a matter of time.

But time in your jump sure doesn't. Thanks for the jump, Record.

Post the changelog, friendo.

It all smells the same. I don't like the basic taste so one fish isn't going to be different from another there.

Memes asides, wouldn't Descartes be some kind of "absolute sense of self" or anti-illusions gimmick?

Not him, but reposting it allows different people to give feedback.

Okay, I have ONE criticism to bring up.

I think A Longer Stay should be +0 or stop giving points after being taken a certain number of times. Not because I hate the idea of being able to stick around longer, but because it could TECHNICALLY be used to invalidate taking the other drawbacks with the lack of a point cap. Or worse, 'max it out' and buy literally everything in the entire jump.

>But staying in a world beyond the heat death of the universe would be really dangerous/boring.

Yeah, it would, but that wouldn't stop some folks. Like me, for instance.

Please refer to here and could you note that Cultivating takes forever for a normal person?

You have a nihilistic worldview, but not the memetastic straw man version. You're into virtue because you want to be virtuous, not because some authority is telling you to behave a certain way.

You're skeptical about the senses, but only in an intellectual way. In practice you're an empiricist who is interesting in constructing things based off of engineering models found in nature.

You're fun to be around, and your tendency to thumb your nose at power and be successful doing it will garner you praise from certain circles. However, flaunting your take on wisdom and your skill will ultimately be your undoing.

>pic related
Its you, user. It's you.

I second this motion.

You're assuming Japan knows anything about him other than memes.

Do narrower concepts give more benefit for Mystic Beings? Like, would there be any advantage over taking "Heat" as an energy feeder as opposed to something like "Energy"?

There are some issues with doing that, the threat level in this kind of jump is really fucking high for starters. Staying for a long time is a bad idea.

>being unable to survive heat death
Pleb.

If you repost, friendo, post a changelog or something about what you're thinking for perks to change, etc.

Maybe if you're a self-nerfer like Red. Real jumpers would be owning the place.

Is Raildex magic worth forgoing an esper power for?

>Staying for a long time is a bad idea
I think you mean best idea. Infinite time is exploitable in so many ways, some of them are even in the jump like Cultivation.

The way I see it, if you're willing to stick it out in a Xianxia setting for literally aeons, then you deserve whatever perks you buy. Not everyone wants to stay that long in any given setting.

Mmm, yes, how dare I make it east for other people.

But weren't you just saying that Red is a powerwanker?

That wasn't the shitposter.

That was the shitposter, user. Everyone knows Red's got such an addiction to low-power that she'll nerf herself into the ground because she thinks it's "fun" when it's just spamming thread with annoying emo stories. The fact that she's using Heavens to sock puppet for her is proof enough.

A supremely bad idea, seriously after a few decades you'll find yourself somewhere where everyone is a Sociopath with plot armor.

How durable is Wraithbone? The Eldar seem to make a lot of their stuff out of it, so I'm guessing pretty durable?

Again, would not stop some people. It's not the long stay or the danger I'm concerned about (I'm actually okay with that and generally agree), it's the fact the limitless point influx would let you potentially BUY THE ENTIRE EFFING JUMP if you take that drawback as many times as possible, due to the lack of a cap.

So either the point tap should close off after a point or it should be a +0. I'm generally fine with everything else. This is less about 'fitting the genre' and more 'this jump invalidates itself otherwise'.
I'm not thinking about this from a genre perspective, I'm thinking about this from a mechanical one. There's no reason to take any other drawback and the builds can basically just be 'all the perks, items, everything'. I know Xianxia can be a bit ridiculous, but this actually breaks the jump mechanically. Can there at least be a cap on how many points you get from taking a Longer Stay? Like +300? There are ways to hide/survive that long a timelapse, trust me, and some of them are really easy to exploit.

I can't really stop you from disregarding this, but please reconsider.

Don't bother arguing. Just ignore.

We all know that there are hundreds of perks that increase our attractiveness. Nobody wants to be ugly, right?

But do we have any perks that increase other people's attractiveness?