Little kids playing RPGs

Over the last month a table of all kids has formed at my lgs. I personally think it's adorable, and it's nice to see people so young interested in this stuff.

Is the name of this game store Hoarders?

Nah it's 5e. The guy who owns the shop is a hoarder, as welp as a stereotypical cutthroat business jew though.

Well damn. I live 10 minutes from there.

I think it was a joke as the name of the store is the game horde.

This is awesome. I sometimes feel RPGs are my link to my childhood, like i've never really stopped having imagination and playing make-pretend.
Only now i do it with dice rather than twigs and blankets.

Also don't want to bring this thread down, but you're discussing where to find the kids in the picture.
I'm sure there's some legality issue here.

Jesus kringlefucking Christ, what the fuck is with the mountain of boxes and chairs? Looks like a literal trash heap.

OP here, don't worry this isn't where i am. I dont even live in Canada.

>Discussing where to find the kids in the picture

First of all Who the fuck thinks like that? Second I posted a random store with a hoarder theme as a joke about hoarding

Ah, sorry! Mistook that as an actual discussion as to where the store was, which as you can imagine sounded creepy as all fuck.

That is because you are autistic.

inb4 the Veeky Forums paedophiles

Why are you taking pictures if little kids, op? Did you get their parents consent to photograph them? Or are you just a creep?

This isn't /b/, user.

I know this is a bit off topic, but... That's a bit of a mess they've got going in the background

That is the topic now!

>Brampton

I thought Hindus and Muslims didn't play RPGs or board games.

Fuck, shit little casuals like this, ruin the hobby and created 4e with their whining bout balence and classes, like it was godam dota.

I played a short campaign with my (at the time 9 & 10 year old) girls of Mouse Guard. It was a huge hit.

Now we play mostly boardgames like Zombiecide, Black Plague, but we've pondered returning to RPGs.

Good parenting.

This was me in the 80s.
Most stores I've been to look like that. The really, really professional ones that are trying to stay clean and dual-function as a normal bookstore don't. But they're the exceptions.

What bumfuck hodunk region do you live in that looking like a literal garbage heap is the norm for a LGS?

Good to see the new generation getting started early. Wish I have I might have ended up a decent GM.