Warhammer 40,000 General

Now with working links edition

>previous thread
>List builder with nice pictures and shitty point values STOP FUCKING ASKING
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (don't tell the clowns we found our way back in here)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

First for sweet daddy Cawl

First for if you use Cawl or Celestine I'm taking three riptides and a wraithknight

Completely justified
Field Greyfax every game and earn respect

You were probably going to do that anyway to be quite honest with you family member

Why do orks have to pay the same price as marnes for worse weapons on weaker platforms?

Fifth for Cadia is gone and never coming back

Nth for Best Clan

Who do you think the next returning Primarch is going to be? Who do you want it to be? Are there any rumors as to who it will be?

Any new pictures from FoC?

Row Boat Girly Man

Asking here because the other thread is turbo dieing:

I wanna run a Catellans detachment for my BTs for a 850 tourney we'll have soon. Is that feasable at all? What would be the best second faction to splash in? (From a point, crunch and cash cost perspective)

Can't use unique characters, so Wrathful Crusade was out of the question.

Ghost Ferrus

Its going to be girlyman. Not in a dreadnought though, whoever keeps pushing that is a faggot.

There's a chance it'll be the lion, and if he's not first he's second.

Here's the real question: what would you want your primarch or PEQ to do when they are released Veeky Forums?

roboute guilliman should wipe out the Tau once and for all

Reasonably-close-to-first post for army and game pics anons. Also what are you all up to?
I also really like this pic right here just for how cinematic my Tank Commander looks. Do you guys/traps have any favorite pics as well?

I wish the pic was larger.

Here's my fluffy fall of cadia list, what do you guys think?

Not pictured is SAINT CELESTINE because list builder doesn't have her, and obviously the Imperial CAD is actually the crusade detachment with re-spawning troops

illegal/10

Chaos Space Marines are SJW, the Eye of Terror is their Safe Space.

Horus Heresy started because they got their feelings hurt

He already was released and he didn't hit hard enough when getting revenge.

Those 4 infantry squads are less than one troop choice.

Yep
>I WILL FUCKING DESTROY FENRIS. FUCK THE WOLVES!
>Grimnar used Khorne antipsyker axe it's super efective
>well fuck this, this entire war was not about Fenris, it was about puling Sortiarius from warp
>YEA I FUCKING WON FUCK YOU FUCKFURRIES!
>silent one eyed crying

Anons, how big is a Daemon Prince compared to a Space Marine? I'm going to order one once I've finished painting my first squads of CSM so I can do a small CAD and work my way up to my army.

I updated my Word Bearer list. Cadia will fall. Nearly everything in this army is Obsec and Crusader, so it will summon, camp stuff, and bully you.

The Cultists are Fearless. The Lord and Sorcerer join them to give them Crusader & Obsec.

Dropped the Malefic Tome and some other bits to split a unit of three Spawn into two units of two. I might drop flamers from the Cultists, but it keeps some "small" MSU stuff honest.

Scrolls of Magnus are basically me being crazy and going "You know what, I want a second Obsec Psyker in my Warband, point costs be damned."

>YFW the Lion comes back as a traitor

Eldrad was killed off, but he seems to still be alive in the 'current' events of the last few releases.

Does this mean that his death has been retconned, or does it simply happen after the things which are being written now?

Also, what are the chances that we will get a new plastic regiment now that Cadia has been wrecked and half the Cadian characters are dead or MiA?

>Not in a dreadnought though, whoever keeps pushing that is a faggot.
nah dreadnoughts are cool I like that guy

>what are the chances that we will get a new plastic regiment now

Compare the base sizes

He was killed in 4th edition
In 6th edition(eldar don't hve 5th) they keep him alive, just by not mentioning he died.

A memorable game.

About 2.5x as tall

The entire 13th Black Crusade was retconned. Eldrad was alive and kicking in all recent fiction such as Death Masque, and likely will be from now on since GW seems not to want to kill off characters.

>since GW seems not to want to kill off characters.

Unpainted models. Disgusting.

Picture related just keeps getting confirmed. Girls play Nids

Sorry.
>Since GW seems not to want to kill off characters that matter

>unpainted

because if they kill off a character people might actually care about people might quit playing the fucking game

What is the purpose of those egg things?

Fluffy out of 10. Maybe needs more dark apostle and blue / brimstone horrors to really get your summoning going.

anal beads i believe

>GW seems not to want to kill off characters.

They literally just killed Creed and Kell.

They killed Tycho(3rd company capitan Blood Angels) in BA codex, Aun'Va(tau pope) in Mo'ntka, Kell in FoC and make Creed missing(tranzyn stole him). Also they kill Uriah Jacobus in 2 ed sSisters of Battle(but in 6th and IA he's alive).
Btw GW add shittone of characters in 5th edition and cut them in 6th and 7th.

They go inside you. Some people are into alien impregnation

>Creed
Abducted by skeletonrobots

Is that why Genesteaker Cults are so popular?

I hate GW now
>read Astra Militarum 6th codex(IG)
>wow Creed is cool guy and Kell, nice
>1 week later "Abby killed Kell, alien abduction of Creed.
>FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

you don't want to stick anything in your ass that you can't pull out, they'll go into her pus like ben wa balls.

Maybe. Brood mother and alien bug rape are not that of an outrageous fantasy.

>can't field Cawl or Celestine without incurring nerdrage
>can't field Cawl or Celestine in a fluffy list without attracting WAACfaggotry
>can't field Cawl or Celestine against friends

what is the fucking point

wew lad imagine what the rest of us IG who don't play cadians feel

to GW only Cadians exist

Nova Cadia lives.

Cadia will exist in perpetuity through its prolific diaspora, serving the Emperor and retiring across the galaxy, forming untold numbers of Nova Cadia and variants thereof.

pretty obvious that Creed will outsmart Trazyn and bail everyone out of jail in time for the Siege of Terra

on top of the missing 100 baneblades

sorry thought they had a string attached to em

If your friends complain about you using a new model then get non shit friends

You can field them against tau players

Creed didn't die.
Trazyn put him in a pokeball, which means we'll probably see more of Trazyn in this campaign.
Perhaps a galatic road trip to gather the craftiest thieves and tactical geniuses in the galaxy to beat abby?
great, now I want a picture of Trazyn, creed, the blood ravens and the like all in a car on such a roadtrip. Where are the drawfags when you need them?

I look forward to the 10 part novel series BL will come out chronicling the misadventures of creed

I might consider shuffling some points to add Scripts of Erebus for a turn. I'm still looking at 8 Warp Charge base (plus the d6), but I auto-summon one on 5 dice, and am fairly confident of getting the other one off on 4.

The list originally had a second Blue Horror unit, but I dropped it to add more Cultists and the 4th Spawn.

The Lord is basically Smashfucker's evil cousin. Or maybe I should call him Spellfucker, because he tears stuff up. The funniest game I've gotten, he rolled Sunburst on Scrolls of Magnus and wiped out two Reaver squads, a remnant DE squad and a Scourge unit in one go, Haywire sergeants and all! The end result, combined with Favored Scions was him making 8(!) rolls on the Chaos Boon table and basically becoming a super-Smashfucker with T6, S5(10), and 2+ rerollable armor, and Shrouded for 2+ Jink.

Shit was insane.

Theyre gelatin eggs, they melt in you

>Proxy Cawl as a Dominus
>Use Celestine but with her rules from the still legal 6E Sisters codex
There done

> Can't field Cawl against friends

[laughs binarically]

I field 2 15-man Peltasts units with a Dominus in each one for that juicy 2+ armor rerolling ones, Cawl is less abusive in comparison

So when are orks going to get their turn for some of the good shit GW is passing out these days

>They killed Tycho(3rd company capitan Blood Angels) in BA codex
they killed him in third edition, over fifteen years ago

>implying Trazyn didn't capture creed just to make sure he can help the imperium and not die.
Trazyn best cron. He did nothing wrong, he just wants to find someone who cares about his toys, since all the other crons don't like him.

How and why do you know this user?

So my brother just bought a 3d printer what do?

Aun'Va has long been in the shadow of Farsight and Shadowsun in terms of attention. Farsight dying would be a major event; Aun'va changes nothing, especially when the Tau were just able to use holograms to stop anyone from knowing.

It's the perfect example of something that SHOULD be a major event, but because of the way GW have written it, it's literally less important than the Swarmlord dying.

Hopefully soon.
I'm not an ork player, but I unironically want this whole thing to end with ghazzy headbutting abby, ripping his arms off and then leaving.

Because extensive fetish research.

Shove it up your ass

print a car

Fuck Peltasts and FUCK YOU

Also played a smaller 500pt game today against a Nurgle bro. Laughs and shit were had. And bought a Punisher for Pask which I'm currently putting together right now. Are you doing any hobbying today anons? And do you have any games planned?

Im making progress on my Terminator Captain. Theres so many small details.

Need to introduce more color variety in my guardsmen, but changing the uniforms is a no-go. I've got a decent white/Caucasian and can use shades to give it a darker Latino shade. Any good color combos for a black that's lighter than Duncan's Dark Skin tone recipe? I want a rainbow of (ugly) guardsmen; not just monochrome (ugly) guardsmen.

>Cadia explodes
>WAAAGHs detect explosion
>Orks want a piece of that action

Well, on one hand i am happy the black tenplars have a formation they can use now. On the other hand, I have to buy some Militarum Tempestus to use them (I don't have any Imperium armies other than Templars and Skitarii, the latter can't be used in Castellans of the Imperium or Wrathful Crusade).

One thing I'm thinking of doing is dropping the flamers from the Cultists, so I can give Dirge Casters to my Rhinos (with so many "small assault" units, every little bit helps) and so I can take the Malefic Tome again. Thoughts?

As for summoning, I'm still looking at 8 Warp Charge base (plus the d6), but I auto-summon one on 5 dice, and am fairly confident of getting the other one off on 4.

The list originally had a second Blue Horror unit, but I dropped it to add more Cultists and the 4th Spawn.

The Lord is basically Smashfucker's evil cousin. Or maybe I should call him Spellfucker, because he tears stuff up. The funniest game I've gotten, he rolled Sunburst on Scrolls of Magnus and wiped out two Reaver squads, a remnant DE squad and a Scourge unit in one go, Haywire sergeants and all! The end result, combined with Favored Scions was him making 8(!) rolls on the Chaos Boon table and basically becoming a super-Smashfucker with T6, S5(10), and 2+ rerollable armor, and Shrouded for 2+ Jink.

Shit was insane.

They should cut swarmlord from the tyranids. It just does not fit to tyranids. They supposed to be mindless swarm slaved to hive mind, and from 5th ed we have better nids general than hive mind and he is also independent.

I think Ghazghkull slapped them around recently toward combating the Tyranids in Octarius.

Painting Shotgun Carapace Vets and Pask Punisher. Hoping to get some games this weekend and post photos. Gonna make you proud GGA.

But user. The minorities are the first to die.

>Are you doing any hobbying today anons?
working on lizardmen for WHFB (not AoS, fuck that game) mostly. But my 2nd levithan arrived today, so I may begin to assemble that later tonight for my 30k ultras.
>And do you have any games planned?
Sadly nope. Such is the life of a criminal defense lawyer: a good deal of money for hobbies but not enough time to get a them in.
Instead of playing with toy soldiers this weekend I get to spend my time interviewing witnesses and going over facts for a child molestation trial! Someone please kill me.

Its pretty obvious that this war will roll over towards the black crusade. Chaos gods want it because it would cockblock Abaddon while increasing productivity of Chaosy things, and Abaddon will try to disengage and blitz Terra with half the crusade while the rest of the Imperium is still dealing with Tyranids raining everywhere.

>space Canada has fallen

oh god, what will the Imperium of mankind do for syrup now?!

>GW releases two new formations for Admech
>that don't allow any FW units
>right before FW releases IA to give Admech a ton of units

Why is GW so fucking stupid about formations?

Castellans turned out alright, but the Conclave and Grand Convocations are a joke. Convocation is actually hilarious when you look at what you have to take, what you can take in it and what bonuses it gives.

Here's a pic from one of mine anons. I know the Marines are painted a little sloppily but they made great targets for the Hammer of the Emperor. I wish you both luck in all of your upcoming games.

So anons about hidden information :^)

Stupid? They're fucking geniuses. Admech players gobble up GW merchandise, and not from the Chinkmen. Admech customers will have to buy even more merchandise to field viable 30k and 40k armies. And thats not even going into that fucking Battletech Knight that will be all the rage.

>can't field riptides or ghostkeel without incurring nerdrage
>can't field riptides or gostkeel in a fluffy list wihtout attracting WAAC faggotry
>can't field riptide or ghostkeel against friends

You don't have to tell me what's in your Rhino as long as we can agree my Maulerfiend is not a vehicle and my winged DP is not a MC.

>implying Tau players have friends

print terrain and then realize you can't print anything else because it has to be sanded or else it looks like it's made of layered turds

My body is ready. The store manager is ready for a rematch against me so I'm hoping to bring some fun. I only have about 1000 points painted, but I have a lot of options to field various things so I want to start bumping up the points more to at least 1850-2000.