/cyoag/ - Choose Your Own Adventure General

Last Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8wEYNxDPxzdUEl0YkdOcmpBR0U?usp=sharing
youtu.be/OffF0e2h4TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Twin a best.

Image Vers. drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8wEYNxDPxzdUEl0YkdOcmpBR0U?usp=sharing

Who is best girl of the cyoa?

Mittens.

Hagia. Or did you mean best new girl?

Hagia is best girl.

You fool. You moron. You absolute buffoon.

I might weigh in if I could be bothered to sift through a 300 page CYOA.

Pretty weird desu.

>no be the hobo cyoa

Aegis a best.

End.

unless the player takes the Dragon and Bride classes, that is.

Is Ninlil supposed to cost only 3 companinon slots? Seems pretty cheap for a Tier 2 companion.

>End
You know she took the BDC (Big Dragon Cock) right?

What was the name of that CYOA where the you're a intergalactic government's agent tasked to study a newly found planet with fantasy elements (giants, elves, magic, undead)?

Reminder that Praper is the BBEG.

Is there a picture version? Not down playing all of the amazing work that went into this I just have a short attention span.

So is Aunt just easy mode?
Regardless I'd go with twin, assuming the beatings are sexual in nature most of the time.

Does anybody ever combine the results of multiple non-Meta CYOAs? Like, taking the character from the TG Order Form and running it through Battlemage, and then stranding them on an island for years.

>Asks if there's an picture version
>When the post has a link to the image version in it

Well, at least you proved you have a short attention span, user.

Why is Praper the BBEG?

I never knew I was into netorare until I read this, but here I am.

Forgive me for my stupidity, I thought it was a link that the version that is a wall of text.

Pro tip: Netorare = Cucked/Getting cucked; Netori=Cucking.

>
I may have missunderstand something but:
- Repellent (Spiritual changes) cost 2 points so you get just 42 points at all not 46
- The curses dont cost you points they ADD points to the 42 you already have
Unsettling [5], The Voices [8], Sleepwalker [5], Night Person [5] = 23
42 + 23 = 65
>This is a lot
- I think you just need to take Functional OR Flawless in the Mind Control upgrades. Maybe im wrong but if they retain something of themselves while drones they in fact may appear enough human to even need the other upgrade.

Other than that... good build crazy witch!

Yeah you right, I was just going off the name of the cyoa

> 325 pages
Is it worth? I like Traveler's Tales.

She might have something to do with Despot destroying the New World future that you, her, and her mom were from.

>no little girl form
Fucking worthless CYOA.
Seriously, imagine getting cucked by a little girl. How could anyone ever recover from that?

I was planning on posting this sometime tomorrow, but you were the only one brave enough to step forward into the unknown abyss. I want you to know that you're strong and loved.

If only you had been strong enough to say no to your fears. You could've inherited so much more.

>Innocent shota
>Packing Unexpected Heat
It's not direct but it's totally doable.

I was going to reply to saying he choose to ignore the cyoa but I felt it would be offensive to the author and discarded, do I get something?

>futa
No, that's garbage.

The absence of dick kinda changes the entire situation and how everyone will react, it doesn't even really carry the cucking feel.

Can someone post 51159498 again and please BANN the nf4w part or use the spoiler option?

Not with that attitude.

>Corrupter

"Do you like what I've done with the world? I've twisted it all, just for you."

>Land of Fantasy

>Teleport

>Firestorm
>Bolt
>Boiling Blood
>Mass Reanimate
>Day or Night

>Fear
>Souls

>No prophet

>Mutation (Free)

>Strength
>Resilience
>Demonic Arms
>Restructure
>Immortality

>Terrain Warp
>Whispers
>Free Avatar

>Construct

Affinity- Fire (free)
Form- Great Size
Form- Extreme Size
Skill- Rage
Skill- Speed
Skill- Toughness
Skill- Overcharged
Skill- Genuis
Skill- Perpetual
Skill- Attraction
Skill- Get Back Up

Maybe if you're doing it wrong.

Praper has nothing to do with Despot.

Do you like Final Fantasy Tactics? That's basically the cyoa.

Well people tend to excuse women for acts like this and place the blame on the man, so instead of feeling cucked they might end up feeling like the guy is a jackass.

>Praper has nothing to do with Despot.
We can't know that. There's no way to until all the expansions are out and we learn who shares the blame.

>excusing a young girl for fucking your wife after she says you turned her gay with your half assed fucking, and that the only good you did was that she was so disappointed in your cock that she doesn't have any interest in cock anymore at all.

I was figuring you'd be trying to cuck the women by fucking the guy, actually. It'd probably work out a little better they way you're thinking.

>I was figuring you'd be trying to cuck the women by fucking the guy
Of course not.

No, cucking the woman sounds gay.

Well I think it's pointless either way, honestly, but sure.

>perfect restful existence
This warmed me up. Thanks.

Iulnu

>Dominator

>Earth

>Wrathful Avatar 1
>Unearthly Charm 2

>Bolt 3
>Fissure 4
>Plague 5
>Living Fog 6

>Battle 1
>Underworld 2

>Cultist

>Strength 3
>Resilience 4
>Demonic Arms 5

>Terrain Warp 6
>Summoning Sites 7
>Whispers 8

>Humanoid 10

>Terror 1
>Toughness 2
>Death Affinity 3
>Decay Affinity 4
>Armsmaster 5
>Hypersenses 6
>Perpetual 7
>Speed (Free Skill)

>The Battlefield 12

>Wetland 1
>Citadel 3
>Legendary Beasts 4
>Servants 5
>Forest 6
>Caverns 7
>Restoration Cycle 9
>Changer of Forms 10

Fuck Earth, Fuck humanity. Just make crazy cult of evil suicide bomber terrorist types who are promised a "heaven" where they rule as dictators over castles with people they kill in battle as their servants. Will wage total otherworldly war against all the Earth with help of dark magic and minions, subjugating everything eventually.
In underworld, castles will constantly be under threat from hordes of terrible swamp creatures and cave monsters that harass and besiege the castle occupants as much as they're able. So there will be constant battle. Occupants will also be slowly transformed into tormented monstrous forms.

>2 Best Friends
>1 Friendly Competition
>1 Teamwork
>1 Neighbors
>1 House party
>1 Visit the resort
>0 Walk in the winter wonderland
>1 beach trip
>2 Well off

Do the options here mean I lose my looks and cooking ability, if I have them?

Cool older sister or breeding aunt, depending on whether I'm planning to go dark or happy. F

>Noble Gentleman
>(Pretty Cool Guy)
>(Kinda Like a Waifu)
>Ahegao-Inducing Dick
>Infinite Date Rape
>Slut-Seeking-Vision

I don't even need the slut-seeking vision for utility purposes, I just like seeing them turn to the dark side. Noble Gentleman is pretty interesting considering you get the one wife who may or may not be okay with your lifestyle, and a guaranteed waifu in the future who will be 100% okay with everything. Double life, here I come!

Edgy

So I'm pretty sure OC is reposted at least once in the thread immediately after it originally is, so here.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I'll be making more.

And the second page.

>doing a CYOA
>find a broken option
>don't feel like doing it anymore
God damn it.

"Extra cash"
Why bother with the rest of lifestyle options then? I can buy anything.

here's the OC I promised.

Oh user, don't let it get you down! Please, tell us all what's going on.

I feel I kind of just slapped a bunch of shit to make an overloaded character.

I wish I could have added some more to the spell making system.

I demand that the user who made this builds more of it

Yes, you do have fans

No, we're not being hipsters about it

Remember, we're talking about the dreaded "used goods" section. People don't like having to deal with someone else's sloppy seconds.

My bigger problem is the lack of love

NTR-CYOA has nudity and got vanned.

Hahah.

Spoder tits

>Armor
>Infantslayer

>Dio

TIME FOR AN ARMY OF SKELETONS TO FIGHT DIO!

Is this the last page?

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.

youtu.be/OffF0e2h4TU

>Last option
Sign me the fuck up. Sure being in the hospital will suck but since I'm a masochist most of the time I will be in heaven.

what the fuck does "BAPS" mean?

>Sees Build for CYOA
>Become intrigued
>It's nowhere to be seen
C-can you repost it user?

bludgeon/axe/polearm/sword, though why he shortened it when copy paste works just as well is another question

Level one: Ruin Relationship
Level two: Roletaking
Level three: Charm

> Mooch off celebrity couples.
> Have them addicted to doing me favors.
> Manipulate actress into falling out of love with her partner and replacing it with hatred through use of dreams and causing them to argue.

user, no.

>Motivation
Righteousness

>Combat Skills
Sword, Shield, Bludgeon

>Mental Skills
Charismatic, Trainer

>Runes
Cleansing Rune,Efficiency Rune

>Sword Enchants
Against All Odds, Vampire

>Bludgeon Enchants
Burning Pain, Avatar-Slayer

>Shield Enchants
The Wall, Repulsor

>Armour Enchants
Seamless, Feather, Radiance

>Avatar Form
Titan

>Abilities
Free Strength 2, Free Speed 2, Free Toughness 1
Strength 3, Speed 3 , Toughness 3, Regeneration 3, Wings 2

>Magical Spells
Totem
Heal, Fortify

>Ally Factions
The Marching Mercenaries, The Band of Friendship and Fellows

>Companions
The Battlemage, The Longbowman, The Sister, The Atoning Knight, The Summoner, The Templar, The King's Daughter.

We Paladin Now. I'mma fight my hardest to save the whole god damn world, and everyone I can in it.

Are there any good pirate themed CYOA's?

The closest I could find is that dream prince in the archive.

Ninjas vs. Pirates.

None, they all cuck you.

Are you the same guy saying this about every CYOA?

Lvl 1: Pregnancy
Lvl 2: Charm
Lvl 3: Succubi Assistants

Get dudes to feel like I'm their best friend and hero, then breed their women. Now that's what I call residual income.

Honestly? No.

Sometimes I incite it but that is only when I'm really bored. There's at least one other person who does it when I'm not around.

>MOTIVATION: Penance
When they needed me most, I froze in fear. They died. I was next.

>COMBAT SKILLS: Bludgeon, Shield, Brawling
Not this time. Not again.

>MENTAL TRAITS: Unflinching, Self-Controlled
I will not fail them again.

>RUNES: Cleansing Rune, Watcher Rune
I will not be taken by surprise again.

>BLUDGEON ENCHANTMENTS: Against All Odds, Burning Pain
>BRAWLING ENCHANTMENTS: Cast Fist, Slamming
>SHIELD ENCHANTMENTS: Repulsor, Boomerang
>ARMOUR ENCHANTMENTS: Seamless, Unhindered, Cooled

This time I am prepared.

>AVATAR FORM: Titan
I shall stand above them.

>AVATAR ABILITIES: Strength 3 [8], Speed 3 [7], Toughness 3 [5], Regeneration 3 [2], Breath Weapon (fire) 2 [0]
And I shall rain down my vengeance.

>SPELL I: Harm (Fire) Cataclysm
>SPELL II: Fortify/Ward/Heal Totem
Death to my enemies, and life to those for whom I care.

>FACTIONS: The Band of Friendship and Fellows, The Everwalking Knight
I will need all the help I can get.

>COMPANIONS: The Shieldmaiden [6], The Longbowman [5], The Atoning Knight [4], The Repentin Samurai [3], The Giantess [2], The Living Wall [1], The Bombardier [0]

But these... will we be enough to save this land? We must be. There is no other way to redemption, for any of us. May we all be damned should we fail.

The Prince of Rampage must fall first. They must pay for the stolen lives. The Red Inquisition must fall as well, and so too the INA. The Daesh are not as dangerous, but must still be dealt with, and as for the Mad Dogs of Sir Leopold... well. They will be the least of our worries.

Corruptor methodology. Though "corrupt" is such a dirty-sounding word. I'll be improving things.

Earth is a good world. It's familiar to me.

My form shall be a Wrathful Avatar, so I'm never without my power. I shall be a shapeshifter, taking on a new mien at will. Unearthly charm ensures that my dignity is respected, and Pillar of Hope ensures that my people are well-off.

Aether passage seems very logistically useful. Worldgate, even moreso. And because I need an attack, Bolt.

My methods of empowerment shall be monuments and my Underworld. Monuments will be great zigurrats of practical purpose as well as religious, but glorious beyond measure.

My prophet shall be a leader, as I shall. A nation shall be forged of my faith, and it must start somewhere.

I get the gift of mutation free, and I will shape each of my followers lovingly into something greater than the flesh with which they're born. Further, my followers will become beautiful, resilient and strong. My people will be a truly great race. I would offer them immortality, but then they'd never come to my underworld. Longevity would be a better option, but it's not available.

My domain will host whispers and terrain warp, as I shape the land and the people in it to my liking. Additionally, there shall be a hellgate, to allow the living to visit their relatives in search of wisdom.

My minions shall be humanoid. They shall have a form of great size and many skills. Perpetual regeneration, genius intellect, attraction, hypersenses, invisibility, smithing, and armsmaster. My servants will be great and unstoppable warriors as well as knowledgeable craftsmen.

I'll take the test of worthiness for my underworld. The test to enter won't be hard, but to come to the center where I reside will be less easy.

It's no big deal, the only nudity I can see is the tiny nipples on the image of a polaroid for Blackmail Material, and that's easily fixed.

>over 300 pages
what the fuck dude
does anyone actually read through this shit

Funny thing is, I bet the author thinks "wow I'm so prolific" and not "I have no goddamn sense of proportion."

Just don't play it if you don't like it.

Nazis, Isis, Christians and Muslims and Aztecs executing and sacrificing people, and world wars and serial killers and cartels and mass shooters. I'd be the Goddess this world deserves and have an underworld they deserve!

>do the options here mean I lose my looks and cooking ability
I don't think so, but you still might want those options for the magical elements: if you already look like a model you won't have to do any work to maintain that, if you can already cook it might still be cook to have your dishes have "that special something" extra depending on your love, and so on. At least that's how I read it.

Some people do. Some don't.

Here is the crazy part about it. That is only the base CYOA with 9 more expansions coming in for it.

I didn't.

>NAME: Totenhexe, Claimer of the Dead
>METHOD: Deathly
What's mine is mine.

>WORLD: Earth
This will do.

>FORM: Entropic [8E], Shapeshifter [7E], Flight [6E], Cloud Form [5E]
I am no angel, but it is Death I bring.

>GOD POWERS: Living Fog [4E], Mass Reanimate [3E], Worldgate [1E], Plague [0E]
In the end, perhaps, it will be the greatest mercy you are ever offered.

>EMPOWERMENT: Underworld (free), Fear [8I]
They will know my name.

>PROPHET: Cultist [free], Inventor [7I]
And they will hail it - or fear it.

>DIVINE GIFTS: Magecraft [6I], Resilience [5I]
But their souls will be a price worth paying.

>DOMINION: Whispers [4I], Hellgate [3I]
And they will soon see what becomes of that which I hold.

>MINIONS: Lesser [2I]
>MINION CHOICES: Affinity - Death [Free], Form - Undead [Free], Affinity - Decay [4M], Skill - Flight [3M], Skill - Speed [2M], Skill - Ghostly [1M], Equip - Armour [0M]
These are the ones I call forth from my realm.

>UNDERWORLD: The Battlefield [0I]
>UNDERWORLD CHOICES: Glacial [14U], Caverns [13U], Mountainous [12U], Citadel [10U], Manifest Deity [9U], Halls of the Gods [8U], Servants [7U], Changer of Forms [6U], Steward [4U], Restoration Cycle [2U], Realm Guardians [1U], Gladiators [0U]
Here they will have peace - of a sort.

Greet me as you would an old friend, mortals. It may be the only chance you have.

Would you please post the latest version of Crown Quest?

i haven't tried it yet so i can't judge it on how 'fun' it is but it has 25 fucking pages just dedicated to companions
i mean come on
>That is only the base CYOA with 9 more expansions coming in for it.
does the creator have legit autism or something

>9 more expansions coming in for it
>coming in
What, does he order them from a catalogue or something?

He's Employee of the month at Costco IRL.