Gitmob is best grots edition

>resources
pastebin.com/vv6y7fLu

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>OP image album
imgur.com/a/fHkqJ

Old thread: →

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use READIUM for PC or KOBO on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!C0Z2nZyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-GB/WSC-BRT-ENG
em4miniatures.com/acatalog/Copy_of_Fantasy.html
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1599
docs.google.com/document/d/1DleJ7guokNXxnsKZX7hu-vjRa0Hw4edANjkYRwm0PDY/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I haven't had much time during the move for modelling, and I don't have a station set up for it yet. My chain did arrive though so I sat in a corner sorted out the reins. Incoming awful quality picture because I can't find my camera in all of these boxes.

All going well, I'll be making four of these, with at least a driver and a bowman. What's the opinion on the banners? They look a bit cluttered with three grots smushed on, but would anyone moan if I don't have banners on them because of the Wolf Totem rule?

How big is the AoS playerbase in your area?

For me it is just me and my closest friends, but just half an hour away is a larger gaming club in the city with some players in it, and the local GW store as well.

Anons I need your advice.
I have an old army of Bretonnians from back before I switched to 40k and was wondering if they're even viable or allowed in Age of Sigmar anymore? Couldn't find any of the models on the GW store which just makes me sad to see them go.

Local store has grown it pretty well. There's a lot of salty 40k players who don't want the tables to be used for other games, though.

All OOP models are fully playable and supported in AoS

>There's a lot of salty 40k players who don't want the tables to be used for other games, though.

Just go tell them to eat a bag of dicks next time they prevent you from having fun

Here you go, user games-workshop.com/en-GB/WSC-BRT-ENG

All legal, all current, and in the case of Bretonnia all OP . The General's Handbook even has points for all OOP models and armies in the back.

There is already a thread Granted, he fucked up the title.

THIS TRIGGERS CHAOSFAG

i dont see any banner

its big enough in paris.
you can easily find a game anyday

To be fair, check the rules on the Fireglaives though. Double damage on 6's, and if they have 10 or more then they fire twice against MONSTERS... which stacks with the previous rule.

I should rephrase.

What's the opinion on not having a banner? Will I get called out by someone for having the Wolf Totem rule without one? They aren't optional equipment, and it isn't explicit that the banner is the reason it has the rule.

It's just they're brittle as fuck as is and would snap, and I'd have to hunt down the flags on eBay. They'd also clutter up the model way too much.

Unless they are WHFB grognar level of autism, nobody would say anything, especially since it looks like a stylistic choice rather than laziness given how much time you put into the wolves and now the chariot..

can I get some non shit tier Cold one knights with the new generals handbook please? I don't need a rules change, just a healthy points reduction. I have 20 of these painted but never use them cause they are very under preforming for their points.

No. Shouldn't be an issue.

But you could still model a non-flag thing that could count as a "totem". Maybe a space wolf icon bit of some sort.

The mechanism being superior does not imply more damage. The mechanism of a Ruger 10/22 is more complex than that on a blunderbuss but I'd rather be shot with the Ruger.

>Unless they are WHFB grognar level of autism

>implying WHFB players aren't used to abstractions
>implying you have to insult people who have nothing to do with the matter at hand

>triggered

>(you)

Just leave them off. If they're brittle, fuck 'em. No-one will ever complain.
Also, my own chariot is also slowly nearing completion. Took for-fucking-ever to get it to this point.

140 points for 5. What justifies this? The whole elf line is so over-pointed its a joke.

I figure this is probably the best solution. Hell, the skulls and fur hanging off the back probably count enough. Maybe I'll just get a couple Space Wolf bits or something.

Can anyone think of anything else I can use that might fit well and look pretty good?

Been a while since I last saw it, it's pretty sweet. What components were used?

move"14, great range, 6 attacks in close combat.
Empire knight/reiksguard are the same price and objectively worse

>Can anyone think of anything else I can use that might fit well and look pretty good?
A drum or horn.

looks great for their job (lone wizard killer/ artillery hunter/ combo rearcharge)

Poh, quite a lot.

- two dracoths with the riders' legs filed off
- two paladin torsos and legs
- two protector glaives
- two prosecutors left arms
- a few prosecutor scrolls
- two lord-celestant halberd heads
- two decimator axeheads
- chaos chariot wheels
- chaos chariot upper axle
- white lion chariot lionhead
- around five crests from paladin backpacks
- two open space marine hands
- lord-veritant lantern
- stardrake shoulderplates and shield
- valkyrie cockpit structure
- two hammers from the hellstorm cannon
- two dracothian guard heads and right arms
- empire general warhammer head
- four paladin besagew/seal things
- plasticard
- greenstuff

I am probably forgetting some things, but that's the gist of it.

>recent 'Faction guide' article from WD written from with in-universe perspective from a scholar remiscient of Empire stuff from WHFB
>new book out from the perspective of Freeguilds/normal humans

Does this mean GW isn't going to double down on the mistake of making the Stormcasts protags of AoS

given the number of stormcast army out there im not sure...
like 40k we need Space marines and imperial guard.
i would love a freeguild battletome just after the steamhead battletome

Are you that elf whiner that pops up in every thread?

Git gud scrub-thing

Pathetic-weak Mage-priest very absent-gone from thread of late...

Kroak's wall has already crumbled, as all else shall rot-wither

You are the reason I decided not to play Skaven.

Man, the new novel, City of Secrets, starts to look great.

>Nearly another squad of Plaguebearers TT acceptable
Man this is work.

My Soul Grinder was almost a week ago and GW still hasn't shipped it

I'm looking forward to finally reading about something not ripped from He-Man.

Firehlaive hits and wounds on 4 while handgun hits on 5 and wounds on 3. Probability wise, fireglaives (25.0%) still have a better chance to damage than handguns (22.2%)

This is why I play skaven

other user here, i just pop here to shitpost about Aelves.

WOOD AELVES BATTLETOME WHEN

Wait, there's going to be an AoS book that isn't STORMCAST STORMCAST STORMCAST?

Put a model on a larger than normal base, add something to the base. Maybe a big ol' doggo for a totem.

REEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE FOREST YOU FUCKING KNIFE EAR

aren't trees Aelf slaves?

High Aelves battletome when?

No. They are their entire own race now.

Wood Aelves are not welcome anymore, because they are little bitches that run away.

I'm thinking of getting these em4 orcs since they're so cheep and outfitting them with orc parts, and using the standard orcs as nobs. Is this a bad idea?
Orcs in question:
em4miniatures.com/acatalog/Copy_of_Fantasy.html

r00d

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1599

So it looks like the mortal realms are shifting to the little guys for once.

Thank fuck for that.

This combined with the recent Rumor Engine may point to an upcoming Free Peoples supplement.

Don't get me wrong I made an undefeated combined elf forces list that has a 20+ game winning streak but I'm tired of over half my painted models never hitting the field because they are over points costed for what they bring to the table.

>fucking sweet miniature
>stuck in Free Peoples faction
same with griffon,
just end my suffering fampai
what should i do

Krump all da oomiez

AoS orcs are not as fun as 40k ones

That made me sad. I've never played before but I just want to field a massive green tide with some squigs
Is this a shitty stratagy?

what i meant, i don't like their fluff as 40k ones.
AoS orcs are too serious for me.
I prefer silly 40k ones

>Implying you would pick any difficult
>Implying you weren't just attracted by WLCs and stormfiends

gb2Ironweld faggot-thing

Isn't the reason why the Ironjawz are yellow is because their leader wants to prove that his boys are as strong as Sigmar's?

Yes, they couldn't steal their armour so they paint it yellow, which is close enough to gold.

Yeah, set in a city where they deal in prophecies where a Witch Hunter is hunting a Tzeentchian cult.

yeah. read the abilities ?

there are no nobs in AoS.
You can pretty much do what you want as long as you are not in a GW store

>"Stuck" in a napoleonic army with the best wizard in the game.

wow sure its hard

only because one is a peasant that was given the gun 3 minutes before the battle and the other is a trained warrior marksman

>Yes, they couldn't steal their armour
But numerous stormcast trinkets hang on them

>No.
>Faction leader is an Aelf.

An """Aelf""" godess who murders any Aelf entering the kingdom

She isn't an Elf anymore. She is actually a plant, she just chooses to appear similar to how she looked when she was Mortal.
She grown herself from a seed for gods sake.

>he hasn't open any books

Where would you rather they be?

Consider my interest piqued.

So I'm getting around to putting my Island of Blood Skaven army together, and since it's spire of dawn now, does anyone have the point list/war scrolls/battalions for it?

They're just as silly as 40k ones, albeit without the mass belief powers. There's also a really interesting section near the end of Fury of Gork, that describes how alien the Orruks mindset is to the Stormcast and other Order races.

everything is in the OP

But the Spire of Dawn isn't though

Your fluff is irrelevant

Get the app, everything is in there.

It is since its a fluff comparaison.
From gameplay perspective its even worse, since freeguild can have +2 hit bonus easily and use Hold The Line.

>muh best army
>muh best wizard
i look past the gameplay man, i just find most of the models obnoxiously boring

somewhere that army looks more interesting, i find humans bland

Again, no it's not. It just has a Battalion under a different name but no point lists for the Spire of Dawn stuff

Are you really this thick?

>GW asks for AoS Made to Order suggestions
>Bretonnia is requested the most
>Bretonnia comes as FLC for Total Warhammer in Feb
>AoS Facebook page says the Made to Order models won't be announced until Feb

Anyone else thinking the Brets might be getting re-released?

See this? No fucking matched play point list or how much the battalion costs.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret:
Use the app for the warscrolls.
Use warscroll builder to look up the point values.
Done.

Here : Is everything in the spire of dawn, now BTFO

this

I will imgur you all tables, warscrolls etc from SoD - just give me 3 minutes. Also ignore app-trolls and their "everything is on app" maymay

Huh, ok - someone posted my link from last hread before me

Thank you for being cool user, fuck those other guys for being faggots and acting like I didn't look through the shit a million times

App is a terrible shit. Non-updated scrolls, no GA battalions for free etc. But yeah, let's spam that there is everything because fuck you

>Anyone else thinking the Brets might be getting re-released?
Possibly. The Bretonnian end was left more open than most armies, if I recall.

It's aggravating as fuck honestly

It's not impossible. I don't know if Bretonnia ITSELF will come back, but I could definitely see a Bretonnia-inspired Free Peoples army coming.

Checked
Damn you, Slaanesh

Any of you guys have any homebrew lore for your armies or characters?

I based my Bretonnia army on a Crusader Kings Warhammer mod playthrough I had, then I played Mount and Blade Warhammer mod to flesh out some of the more badass characters. Then I homebrewed the rest with autism powers.

I'm working on it for some Chaos Dorfs

Here you go. Profiles are on the app though.

Not this user but no - they are not. They are blocked and paid but app show me nothing to buy to unlock them

docs.google.com/document/d/1DleJ7guokNXxnsKZX7hu-vjRa0Hw4edANjkYRwm0PDY/edit?usp=sharing

Here's my fluff for my army/armies