ITT: Veeky Forums related humor

ITT: Veeky Forums related humor.

>it's a 'Star Trek TOS was pretty racist guys' thread

I suppose that makes sense. Baiting people on Veeky Forums for laughs is in many ways "Veeky Forums related humor"

>Hyper diverse cast

I hate it

This is an unfunny ripoff of a meme. The you and the artist deserve each other.

This is shit.

>2017 ANNO DOMINI
>not sucking orc dick
You gink.

This, I have absolutely no problem with having diversity in a cast, but diversity for diversity's sake is garbage and really tickles my meritocratic autism.

>shitty Nat 20 humor is parroted by Veeky Forums
>it is caught by leddit and 9gag
>from there it goes to facebook
>an artist of yet another "original and witty diverse cast webcomic" decides to expand upon a joke to make 4 or 5 pages of a comic with numerous panels when the original joke is literally 3 or 4 sentences

This is, like, the definition of anti-funny. It's like "ironic" postpostpostmodernism met this joke, raped it and left it bleeding on the street.

>"diverse" cast of nigger and mudslime
>equal distribution of males and females
>homosexual romance prominently featured
>humor
More like cringe. Jesus christ.

What makes you say that this is diversity just for its own sake?

Actually, apparently it's based on the author's actual group.

>4 or 5 pages of a comic
If only it was that short.

>apparently it's based on the author's actual group.
And I'm literally resurrected Hitler who owns a brothel of gay dolphins bent on world domination. What's your point?

>I have no problem with diversity except when I do

>asian
>white
>black
>middle-eastern
>equal split of females and males
Considering that the actual demographic is tabletop gaming is LARGELY nerdy white guys, how can you say this is not diversity just for it's own sake? There's nothing wrong with minorities in the hobby, and there definitely are minorities in the tabletop gaming community for sure, but to show a group that so perfectly checks off all the boxes for diversity, in a hobby that honestly isn't very diverse in reality, stretches the bounds of probability too far.
Yeah, there's a slim possibility of anyone's house being obliterated by a meteor, but if you write a story/joke/whatever with that as a plot point and expect to be taken 100% seriously as if it's a true story, nobody's going to believe you.

I'm sure the author also said that this event actually happened, even though it was circulating Facebook as a short and simple image macro for years before this comic was made.

This comic is fucking horrendous

>drinking beer with a straw
what the actual fuck?

>why aren't demographics being followed like a law
Maybe the dude wanted to practice drawing hijabs instead f hair, assuming that we know what the author did something for is silly.

>STOP PRETENDING WRONG! YOU'RE FICTION IS NOT BELIEVABLE
Its not like the Muslim woman praised Allah when something good happened or the women congratulated the Gaylord on being so progressive. You're literally getting triggered because the author decided not to make everyone white.

>Why can't we just have media that represents normal AVERAGE humans?!?! you know a bunch of young white attractive middle-class Christians, because people who are just like me totally represent the average human

Maybe the author did that for that reason, I don't care, but they did it and now the comic is even worse than it would have been if it had just been a shitty overdone retelling of a really old Facebook joke.

>You're literally getting triggered because the author decided not to make everyone white.
There's no point using logic with you people.

> but they did it and now the comic is even worse
Why though, nothing about the meaning of the joke, literally nothing changed except the tone of skin that was used for 3 characters.

Or 20-somethings able to rent a large apartment in a city while working a minimum wage job

>This happened I promise

>Its not like the Muslim woman praised Allah

of course not, none of these hyper-progessive types want to imply their muslim characters are religious, but they still put them all in hijabs

>In New York, right next to Central Park.

So, Big Bad Bazinga?

Kill yourself tumblroid

Man so much butthurt over the SJW boogyman, I love it

And I love you

Because it's a redrawn of a comics from late 90s. Frame by fucking frame, not couning the finale.

this is fantastic!

Sorry you're so triggered by your own minority status :^)

So how much for an hour with a dolphin?

>A girl order beer with raspberry syrup
>Straw comes gratis even if to just stir it
Have you actually be in a bar at least once in your life?

>A series of bad rolls makes my character gay
>A natural 20 Charisma check makes any NPC regardless of sexuality, situation, or motivation fall in love with me
>This is what normies actually believe

Would have dropped that group harder than Skrillex drops the bass desu senpai

No, it's based on old-ass stick figure comics (no, not order of a stick, it's much older). And this is just a "muh diversity" remake.

>Implying the SJW drama queen who draw it ever played D&D in her dyke life
user... Why the hell you think it looks like taken out of Warcraft?

This film reminded me my first GM, who was always making THE pulpiest possible shit imaginable, where things like Barrier Peaks were pretty tamed compared to the rest of his mega-dungeons.

I find the depiction of the players to be quite contrary to reality:
An asian, a latino, a black woman and a terrorist.

Only the asian is likely to even try RPGs

That's fine, we'll just make them all black. I mean, you just don't like other races right? Just diversity.

First hour free, if you're on the bottom. You can buy the next hours by sacrificing a single Jew per hour.

The original post of this was on Tumblr, I believe, so the depiction might not be too far off.

Not him, but I'm perfectly fine with that.
>b-but muh diversity!
Look, Boondocks, for example, were great, despite not featuring a single white character. So was Afro Samurai. Because they had meaning behind their choice of race. Their characters behaved like actual human beings.
In this particular case about the comic, there is no actual reason for a diverse cast. So I agree with that guy. Diversity for the sake of diversity is shite.

A tabletop game-based comedy with a cast of black dudes would be pretty funny, though.

muslims use RPGs all the time, I don't know what you're talking about.

what kind of faggot shit is this, these are absolutely the opposite types of people i see play RPGs

I guess ISIS is a kind of LARPer who are reacting the spread of Isalm, 7th century style with a twist...

You guys whining about OP's comic, whether too diverse or not, are all a bunch of cocksucking wads of faggoty filth that should quit the internet.

Not him but it feels needlessly unnatural now. It's worse because now it's not just a regular overused joke, it's someone taking an already existing joke, injecting his perfectly diverse utopia fantasies in and then when people express discomfort at how weird it looks they're labeled racists. They don't have to all be white dudes but this person clearly had motives beyond "I wanted to draw a hijab", especially if they really did claim this actually happened.

People order beer with flavored syrups in it? What the fuck?

>people shouldn't express their opinions
>people shouldn't debate
>people shouldn't criticize each other
>instead they should be stuck in echo chambers, their opinions unopposed as they grow into narcissistic "I'm being oppressed" faggots incapable of handling a different opinion
Yeah, nah.

We were having a good debate til you showed up. Maybe there's a nice LOL thread you could post in:

Always love these.

Did you miss the >Girl

i don't want to go full /pol/ but i think i can't stop it

so jew, nigger, arab and a chink plays some warcraft spinnof (i like how writer just dood some 'fantasy' in google and called it a day for research) and it ends in two players falling in gay love romance, also woman a DM.
Yeah, this is fucking hilarious. Who reads this trash?

>Posts comic full of Veeky Forums things for Veeky Forums to rage about
>Most of the rage is /pol/pinions because some of the characters in the comic have different colored skin
>Veeky Forums is dead

The thread title is /tg related humor not: "hi /pol please be offended at this slightly humorous comic strip" even though that clearly was what the OP wanted.

So maybe there is a thread on /pol you can post in user

how new are you? you lost boy?

A bunch of black dudes are more likely to hang out together and play tabletops than the fucking college pamphlet the OP comic is trying to use. People, especially people with relatively few friends like tabletop dorks, tend to hang out with people similar to them. What, do your friends look like that group? Oh, they're primarily white? Wow what are the odds?

Correction - black woman is a DM. I had black players, I had a black GM, I had fuckload of black chicks playing.
Black female GM? Not a chance. And over a fucking decade. This is not even about /pol/ bullshit, it's about how the entire composition of the group is so forced on being diverse it feels just artificial.
And I'm living in a pretty big metropolitan area, while spend few years attending the RPG club in nearby university, with fuckload of exchange students attending it too (both the club and the university).

You think spouting "kill yourself tumblroid" isn't fueling that?

>People, especially people with relatively few friends like tabletop dorks, tend to hang out with people similar to them.
That's not always what I've found in my experience. Granted, I'm from California, but you can find collections of people on college campuses that pretty much match what's shown there.

>Posts a re-draw of really old comics that inserts muh diversity for no real sake on it
>Surprised people familiar with the original are pissed
>Implying it's just /pol/ sperging

There is a difference between drawing a diverse player group and going into absurdity. This comics literally lacks a Native American and a GM girlfriend with big. colourful tatoo on her arm.

My tabletop game has a Mexican dude, an Asian dude, and a black dude. The color composition isn't farfetched if it takes place in a part of a big city with a lot of diversity in it, like Chicago or somewhere in the Southwest. My big complaint is about how the story is so obviously fake, in a way that things like Knights of the Dinner Table were smart enough to avoid.

I've never said that.

People order drinks called fuzzy navels, gorilla farts, and they order a glass of beer with a smaller glass of whiskey inside it.

People order vodka and tomatoe juice with hto pepper seeds mixed into it.

>game
*group

Wow you're so triggered.
The poorly rolled attacks made for a silly situation which the players and dm decided to roll with and have *gasp* "fun"!
Meanwhile you'd be sperging out telling everyone else that they're having bad wrong fun and demanding they be super serial about muh games of imagination.

I spend my whole time playing RPGs in Uni, got a great mix of Europans and one asian.
Never anyone else, the indians, arabs and blacks would not even be seen anywhere near an RPG group.

Because the race stuff gets the most disagreement. Nobody will want to disagree with "Why the fuck does a critical failure turn you gay?" or "Why the fuck does a single nat 20 defeat the BBEG?"

Not even the campus group was this diverse. Said that, it was predominately black weeb-bros and lesbians.

n-no you don't exist
you're making it up all game groups must be one race each and as few feeeeemales as possible

source on movie?

I will admit that I haven't ever seen a girl play pen&paper. Most of the girls in my FLGS prefer to play board games, and the one or two girls I've managed to invite to come over for a oneshot preferred to watch.