Advancing narrative?!

So I haven't really been up to date on the lore updates but with the Thousands Sons release with the invasion of Fenris and the Fall of Cadia are we seeing lore being advanced or is this just old narratives renewed?
I am not big into lore but this is really exciting never the less. I hope they progress Ghaz lore too if they are.

The eldar back there is yriel
he's been revealed to have a dark eldar father and he's now being used as character to unify the eldar factions

I thought he was Arhra.

nope

>grayfax will never stamp on your balls

(._.) (;_;)

Nobody fucking knows who he is

we haven't been told, he's just some badass looking mother fucker who we know is getting a model

What I dont get of all the heroes of the Imperium Trayzan releases random ass Vostoryans and an Inquisitor

He only released the shitty heroes that he didn't want

People claim he's ulthanesh and that the women mentioned in the lore is eldanesh, the ancient eldar demi-gods

Will orks do anything cool?

ULTRA MEGA GIGA GHAZZY

WITH AN INVULNERABLE SAVE, AND 2 ((2!)) POWER KLAWS, AND SMASH TOO

>t5
>5++ save
>375 points

Technically speaking, this isn't progressing the lore past the point it was at before, just adding more detail. However, it seems that a significant amount of the previous story for the 13th Black Crusade has been re-written.

>who we know is getting a model

Wait, when was this confirmed?

You don't draw a dude in a spiffy armor like that and NOT make a model out of him.

>Technically speaking, this isn't progressing the lore past the point it was at before

Sure it is, the book even starts with Abaddon winning the land war and losing the orbital war as the Imperium pushes his armada back and Creed is left to defend the last Kasr in Cadia, that was the status quo for the 13th Black Crusade for the longest time and now the Fall of Cadia progresses the story with the Imperials activating the pylons in order to save it from falling to the hands of Abaddon.

Now the 13th Crusade is free to move towards Terra as the Cadian gate is no longer defensible and the Eye will begin its expansion.

>we haven't been told
speak for yourself
the other elf is veilwalker or whatever her name is, the male is yriel

>Wait, when was this confirmed?
when the pic of the model appeared on the net, durr

>he's now being used as character to unify the eldar factions
Fuck. Man, I love Commorragh and the Dark Eldar.

The Time of Ending is at hand. Prepare yourself for The Age of The Emperor.

Those who want 40k lore to advance should look at Battletech and see what happened cough dark age cough space isis cough

And I 2

Have you heard about how Vect is actually the crown prince of Lyanden and the rightful king of the craftworlders?

Man I'm sure glad I got out of 40k when I did.

the female isn't sylandri, read again, cawl doesn't recognise the two figures and veilwalker appears next to cawl while he's watching them

Both Eldanesh and Ulthanesh are male though.

Other female possibilities are Iyanna or Malys.

>Black Templars allowing a Xeno within their ranks

Literally what

They're following Celestine's lead. Also if I recall correctly, the Eldar don't so much join them as pop out of nowhere when they're about to be attacked by Black Legion forces.

This event is retaking where things where left after the eye of terror campaign ended right?

Yes.

my money would be on something similar to the age of sigmarines event, with everyone fighting over a generic sector, split into regions