Take a picture of the last RPG purchase (You) made

Take a picture of the last RPG purchase (You) made

Happy new year, Varg.

It happened a long time ago.

How's Hyperdimension Neptunia, Christian?

D20 may years ago. I mean, what else would I purchase for a hobby where everything I need can be easily copied?

>it's a Thursday vargposting thread

How are you liking it? I'm not very interested in the mechanics of the system, but the setting could be interesting. Varg is so damn vague in his Youtube videos, and I haven't actively looked for .pdfs of his books on ancient Scandinavian culture, so I am interested how he presents his take and creative tweaks in this.

How is the game anyway? (the current version, disregarding the history of the author?) It keeps showing up in my amazon recomendation list for real cheap.

I bought shadowrun 1e at a garage sale for 5 dollary doos.

I'm probably gonna run a game soon once I read through it but holy hell the crunch in this game is absurd.

Just a little something-something I picked up.

Хyли y тeбя пaльцы тaкиe пидopcкиe?

Sorry, I do not buy games that celebrate the degenerate culture of filthy snow barbarians.

Get back to 2ch.

You mean sosach? Cause I can't go back in time.

Why does Veeky Forums dislike Savage Worlds?

You don't belong here, Christian.
You belong in Hell.

So, you mean /v/? Or /pol/?

ooo pycня eбaнaя пиздeц ПOШЛИ HA ХУЙ OTCЮДA

I mostly just buy digital download products

pic related is the last physical rpg system I received, although I haven't read it yet.
Golden Sky Stories pdf is the last RPG purchase.

Not directly an RPG buy, but a real neat dice tower.

There isn't a good reason, it is just memes. If Savage Worlds does what you want then go for it.

Hey, was this thread on page 9 or page 10 when you bumped it

If I remember, it was cyberpunk 2020

Before they lost the IP. I feel like I managed to buy a rare gem.

Reading it now, half to learn the system and half to read up on my bronze age Norse history. Some key points:
>Sumptuary laws
>Thralldom
>Monsters are usually aliens
>The game is set in notNorway, so foreigners are rare. The main races are Native Thuleans (common, reccomended to play as this), God/goddessborn, the Khemet (notAfricans/Arabs/Egyptians/Christians, earn less favor with the gods but will still be heard, born when Heimdallr was seduced by an Arbi), the Arbi (desert orcs with fangs), and the Wood Elves (a whole other race/class, might be aliens
>Women are weaker than men, but can learn more skills and are the upholders of the culture
>Magic is done by sorcerers, who work with spirits, while men and women who follow the gods cal call divine favors
>Capital R goes at the end of words and it's totally fine

All in all, it's a pretty good setting, and I'm only 17 pages deep. Varg has been playing RPGs all his life, so it's no surprise he put something together so well. The passion for European tradition is obviously there, and is pretty interesting.

Well worth the $12. Gonna run it this weekend, will report back.

Shut the fuck up, Christian. No one believes you or your shilling, you piece of irredeemable shit.

I dont know who that is.

>Varg has been playing RPGs all his life, so it's no surprise he put something together so well

Does someone have a collage of a bunch of laughing reaction images

It is somewhat less metal sounding than I thought. Glad to see that it somewhat lines up with bronze age material though, kind of like a viking version of Glorantha. Also nice to see that papyrus is gone.

It's your real name, the name you hate, you egomaniac cunt.

Now, fuck off, and stop pretending that anyone gives a fuck about your game for no one.

These three bad boys.

What am I in for with Rogue Stars? Haven't touched it yet. Have any of you played already?