The future that is Aku

when are fa/tg/uys going to make an rpg setting out of this?

Mainly a standard cyberpunk setting for almost everyone who isn't Jack or Haku.

>Haku

I saw some recent shithead article call him "Haku", so maybe the dumbassery is spreading.

I'm just too pissed that you fuck up AAAAAAAKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU to correct it via a comment

The setting is a bit inconsistent to have a standard rule system.

How do you balance alien elephants, robot beetle droids, basket robot assassin's, Scotsmen, and motherfucking ice trolls and their bullshit runic magic?

Ahem

>How do you balance alien elephants, robot beetle droids, basket robot assassin's, Scotsmen, and motherfucking ice trolls and their bullshit runic magic?
Pretty easily. You give up on trying to make it realistic or sensible, and instead focus on making it interesting and carry the right thematic elements to feel like a SJ episode.

Bonus points if you realize that Samurai Jack and Powerpuff Girls are likely the same world.

But that doesn't make sense. Aku's reign of evil began during Japan's medieval period. But the Powerpuff Girls is set in modern times, and you can bet that the PPG would have beaten the snot out of Aku had he been around then.

Numenera. Just rule all magic as "le future technologies" and it's more or less good to go.

yeah no. i mean it's a huge kitchen sink, quite literally any scenario is possible

What do you think chemical X is user? It's liquid Aku. He spent those years as a some super powerful little girls. For fun.

I thought all magic in Numenera was already actually technology ?

Found the D&D player

Found the free form RPer

Fantastic headcanon, friend. I suppose it's also the same world as Thundarr the Barbarian (a Ruby-Spears cartoon) because there was an homage to an equort in the third episode.

No, you!

>Fantastic headcanon

Not that user, but it's not headcanon and it's more than just homage. The placement of artifacts within Samurai Jack's world strongly indicates that this is the far future of the world of Powerpuff Girls.

GURPS?

How often do the PPG leave Townsville?

Nah, these are only easter eggs, user

>it's not headcanon and it's more than just homage
You don't seem to understand what "homage" means.

When you see a group of E.T.s in the Republic Senate hall, it doesn't mean that Spielberg signed off on blending their storylines. When you see Serenity parked at a space station along with the Tardis, the Enterprise, and the Thunder Road from Explorers, it doesn't mean that all those settings are canonically taking place in the same universe.

Those are called Easter eggs and they're just for funsies. Even if the same person created them both. The timeline of SJ is absolutely not the same as PPG for the obvious reasons stated upthread.

I'm gonna shit if anyone here is a fan of Explorers

Mind you, thanks to the wonders of comics the Tardis AND the Enterprise are in canon with each other. They've had official crossovers and character called Death's Head has turned up in: Dr Who, 616 Marvel AND Transformers and is the same guy in each.