Warhammer 40,000 general

The Emperor protects edition.

>previous thread
>List builder with nice pictures and shitty point values STOP FUCKING ASKING
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12095750
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/Datasheets/Kytan.pdf
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Warhammer_40000/Chaos_Knight.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for the Dark Eldar! First for getting Commorekt!

Imperium sucks lmao

First for adorable Maulerfiends.

Look at him go!

The little mauler that could.

>tfw only I3 and 4 attacks on the charge
At least Maulerfiends are cute.

r8

Blood Pact did nothing wrong

strawpoll.me/12095750

strawpoll.me/12095750

strawpoll.me/12095750

strawpoll.me/12095750

Best strawpoll, spelling mistakes corrected, armies ripped from gw's site

Continuing with homebrew Sisters unit discussion from the previous thread

Seems good, although I think the Repentia would need to be more expensive depending on what sort of Shield they were given.

Right now it's looking like:

Judgement Heavy Weapon Team
2 Sisters in a team with 2 wounds, Avenger Mega Bolter, 45 points
Add up to two more teams for 45 each
Add up to 6 Acolytes for 5 points each
Add up to 3 Repentia with 5++ invuln (Brute shields) for ~8 points each.

An acolyte can spend their shooting to give one HWT rerolls of 1 for the turn.
Repentia can LoS for the heavy weapon team.

At least you can have them charge anything you want if you take the Butcherhorde Detachment.

>78787
>Khorne for IG
>Nurgle for CSM
>they know

too many berzerkers, not enough bikers or doggos

would not walk out of 10

I'm not taking you seriously until you call it the Imperial Guard.

>ranged Khornates
Nah.

post a picture of the front of your codex

>renegade knights a faction
wut

>tfw play KdK
That's a WE detachment, isn't it?

But I am Word Bearer at heart. Lorgar will double smite me for doing so. Already a smiting is deserved for favoring Khorne!

I can't wait for the day geedubs releases an updated guardsmen sprue and I can buy 500 old style Cadians on eBay for 50 bucks. Sure they won't look as cool as the new ones but I will finally be able to drown my enemies in guardsmen without selling my internal organs.

I went with what GW lists on their site, reading the factions I can already tell that they're gearing up for age of the emperor

Seriously, read the army names for 40k and then go look at age of sigmar, same philosophy.

Every "faction" is going to be an "army" no matter how small

>I'm not taking you seriously until you call it the Imperial Guard.
>people thing "astartes" is cool
>but "astra militarum" is dumb for some reason?
>!notLatin for "Military of Space"
>just like how their elite buddies are !notLatin for "Storm Military" aka "Stormtroopers"

>strawpoll.me/12095750
>Ordinary humans winning the day once again
>Fuck yeah

Also rename it to Imperial Guard you faggot, this is Veeky Forums not fucking Reddit.

So any TS-fags used Ahrimans formation yet? Or even come up with a good way to use it on the table?

950 points upgraded, more with relics, just seems like it'll never get its points back.

Back they look so good :(

I said it last thread, they don't have enforcers. FW renegades were not based on them. Hate on the neo-nazi, not them.
>Khorne too single minded and bloodthirsty for ranged
>what are butchers nails
>Khorne guardmen have them too, right?

khorne cares not from whence the blood flows

do you think he really cares how it was spilled either?

What's the largest game you've ever played?
Pic related is from our 40k point(per side) Apoc game on Saturday. We started at noon and called it quits on turn 3 at 4AM on Sunday. My team(Right side) lost by 2 kill points. We all unanimously agreed "never again" for a match that big. Maybe 20k points next time.

P.S. Fuck the Infernal Tetrad. Shit's nuts.

Lorgar isn't gonna do shit, he's too busy sucking his own dick on sickarus while we World Eaters are the only legion actually getting shit done.

And Black Legion doesn't count because Cawl deleting system 32 isn't a victory.

>think about friends long gone that used to play back in 5th
>closest friend played CSM since 3rd
>Emperors Children
>another close friend played Space Wolves
>fast forward to now
>shop is long closed
>haven't seen either in years
>grabbed the HH boxes for cheap
>making them NL because my friend always joked about the batmans
>the leader will use the SW claw from the BoP hero that he claimed as a prize

Memory of those days will live on.

>950 point
>For 4 sorcerors

Hnnnnng that's fucking expensive.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic there, but the Nails are WE only?

If a Wizard did it it doesn't count!

>Also rename it to Imperial Guard you faggot, this is Veeky Forums not fucking Reddit.

I will as soon as you show me the front of your codex (hint it says ASTRA MILITARUM)

I'd play that.

?

Dat unpainted Heirophant

>Drop $1000 on a piece of plastic
>Nah lol painting is hard

Do you know what it says on page 1? THE IMPERIAL GUARD.

Poncey High Gothic git.

three level 3 sorcerers and one level 4 sorcerer

that's 13+d6 warp charges, with spell familiars zipping around

>orks are a melee race
>I2
>bs2
>str 3
>6+

Glad you approve. I always have a really fun time homebrewing ideas for sisters units. There's a lot of untapped potential there.

>>thread begins with subtle, gradual ploy to rehash old but successful bait by walkers-aren't-vehicles user

Back to painting I go. Good hunting, dudebro.

He got it after Christmas and assembled it just in time for the match.

Aren't the WB actually doing things and gathering powerful relics, while the WE are split up into many fragments that Angron gets angry trying to collect them all again?

Better version of it that can be taken in a Trinity of Blood to make it pretty decent.

What are you even talking about? You don't need the butcher's to fight in melee.

Every single bit of Khorne fluff says he favours melee over ranged. And for the 88888888th time he doesn't care about which FACTION gets it's blood spilled, not HOW it's spilled,

I assure you if it was given a shitty airbrush paint job people would be triggered harder

sharing a thing i found today

8/8.

You could increase this perfect score by finding a way to add Kharn.

I don't see it?

Fuck I wish I got a titan for christmas.

I wasn't aware page 1 was the cover

I think user is implying that the mindless, ravening psychopathy we see in most Khornate Berzerkers (typically World Eaters) has more to do with their janky ass augmentations than their Chaos creed

Not enough Maulerfiends, though that's not your fault since you can never have enough Maulerfiends.

why doesn't she have a nose, is this tumlblr

Wow what a clever response.

>implying it's bait
It's literally stated in the rulebook, faggot.

Dominon of Fire. Doombreed's Crusade. Cholerecaust Blood Crusade. First War for Armageddon.

All of the above got the Imperium THIS close to getting destroyed by a single Legion, only getting saved by Deus Ex Machina every single time.

Only plot armor can halt Khorne's sacred destroyers.

Yeah, I bet you want to tap that potential, user.

Why so many imperial guard players? It's an awesome army, but I've only ever met one person who actually plays them.

Tzeentch thwarts your attempts to shut me up through numbers.
I was implying you thought all Khorne are melee only, as the "mainstream" portrayal of his followers in 40k are Berserkers only who are compelled to be bloodthirsty fuck due to their butchers nails.

Which the Pact obviously lack. Therefore they have the minds and spatial awareness to use ranged weapons. Doesn't mean they don't approve of a bit of the old rip and tear every now and then, but Khorne and his followers ain't a one-trick pony, user.

>yfw Gore Mages

run

I think it's a meme because cadia blew up

I'm the user you originally replied to, and Gore Mages only do utility shit like bringing Daemons to reality, opening portals, etc.

Using psychic powers in combat is still forbidden. Kill all psykers.

Hell yeah it is. The only idea I've had that might work is first turn charging by soulswitching with infiltrated blue horrors. But as points go up there more and more chance of getting tabled by their first turn =(.

Any ideas on how to actually use it them though?

>the dam in the black lace dress does more witchery than that, son :^)

Huh, interesting!

I'm not the same user you replied to previously, I was just commenting on your post. Besides, I run two CSM squads in my KdK warband with double meltaguns, icon of wrath, 9 CCWs, and power sword on my aspiring champion for challenges. Once they all get out of their Rhino with Dozer Blade and Havic Launcher, they take a turn to lay waste to any who stand before them, then charge and wipe out the rest because not being able to charge from Rhinos makes me sad.

?

No, there's always been a lot of IG players on here.

I just found some Rhino art for my EC army

Why do IG formations fucking suck?

...Source?

For science of course.

Don't forget the Teeth of Khorne (Heavy Bolter packing Havoc's)

Two questions: if I buy that from FW, do I only get the legs or do I get the rest of the bits as well?
Why do those chickenlegs look so bad?

Old retconned fluff. All World Eaters are Berzerkers as of the Traitor Legions book.

But only WE have the Nails?

Besides, you don't need the Nails to go into a Khornate Blood Rage or to become a Berzerker. Sometimes you just need to go insane from bloodlust.

>Only In Death
>Blood Pact
The dam in the black lace dress in those two books is most definitely a psyker user.

>why doesn't she have a nose, is this tumlblr
no idea.
>I just found some Rhino art for my EC army
i want pics after you do it.
>...Source?
>
>For science of course.
pic related.. it was on facebook 30k page..

You get the legs and the top half, rather than the train lower half. It's actually cheaper to get the Kytan than the Lord of Skulls.

But seriously, Kytans in a Trinity of Blood sounds so awesome.

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/Datasheets/Kytan.pdf

Any army pics Veeky Forums? That and what hobbying have you all been up to?
I'm right now trying to figure out how I'm going to convert some Pistollers into Rough Riders so if anyone had tips that would be the shit.
Any other Guardbros in the thread? Or am I the only one holding the line? And give me some feedback on the image size anons. I want to make sure it isn't too blurry.

You get the whole model. I think it looks iffy because where the knee is, is an additional joint.

Haven't read them, sorry. Though BL is known for canon rape.

>An individual bearing the Mark of Khorne is imbued with a portion of his patron's battle rage - he becomes even more ferocious in close combat and loses all sense of fear or self-restraint. Khornate warriors tend to eshew ranged combat in favour of slaughtering foes at close quarters with axes and blades. Often the skull rune of Khorne is branded or otherwise etched on the bearer's flesh. Amongst the most feared bearers of this mark are the Berserkers of the World Eaters.

I love brewing, too, like the Biker sisters that made it into that fandex.

>Creed stands alone on the ruined surface of Cadia. He sees a metal giant in a scaled cloak in front of him, hand outstretched. "Ursurkar E. Creed - This is not your end. Eternity Awaits"....

What did he mean by this?

Will do, but I need to buy the Rhinos first.

Gotta catch em' all!

sigh
>World Eaters
>aggressive by nature, martial, gladiatorial
>butchers nails + khorne worship
>becomes Berserker

>all other Khorne followers follow this same pattern because that's how I think

They're gettin the band back together.

Holy crap, he actually resized the image!

Tbqh I love it and would get three, but won't because Trinity of Blood isn't a KdK applicable formation, and I need to finish my actual army first.

I'm not sure what you mean by this?

Pokéballed.

Well, yeah, I get that bit, but the second bit isn't that true, I don't think. Lemme go check my codex.

I worked on some biker sisters myself. Gave them Hit & Run with Melta Lances, if I recall.

My only regret is that I'm nowhere near good enough at conversions to make most of the things I came up with.

>all followers of Khorne have the mark
>lexicanum, for all your lore needs

>BL is known for canon rape
It sure is, doesn't stop it from being fun/believable and narrative-forging.

Blood Pact are neato in the extreme

what is better a kytan or chaos knight?

Huh, all Berzerkers get the Nails, or something like them.

I dunno.

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Warhammer_40000/Chaos_Knight.pdf

Also, how do I into Mathhammer?

your ability to discern context from reading sucks ass.

reason i asked was i got an imperial knight as a late xmas gift. thinking of chaosing it up.

that or selling it. dunno if i want to do 3 more (one for each god)

Indeed. I am very tired right now, actually.

>why doesn't she have a nose
Are you serious?

chaos knights are like 200 points less than a kytan

Why the fuck are there two codex entries for each unit? It never ceases to fuck me off having to flip back and forward to read shit about the same unit. Why not all just on one page? I seem to remember my 4e Tyranid codex was like that.

I just went with power lances and HnR I think. There was something else, too. Maybe a combat shield.

>these garbage shit daemonettes are the baseline for all daemonettes

cool, I take it you're too young to remember any other sculpts?

Well, there's Renegade Knights in Traitor Legions(?), and FW Chaos Knights. They have different options, so I'd look at the Renegade Knight rules as well.

But at a very tired glance, Chaos Knights are better than Kytans just for points costs and special abilities. That, and no one's going to run a Trinity of Blood, ever.

Yeah, I was thinking about that earlier. Why not condense the codex by having it all in one spot? HQ section has your Space Marine captain with page of fluff and art, then on the next page is his stats and rules and options? Something like that, maybe.

As far as Veeky Forums is concerned yes. 2nd. ed. Crab-nettes are too old to get fanart on the internet.

Tetrad looks beast makes me want to play daemons