What MK of Power Armor tickles your pickle?

What's your favorite MK of Astartes Power Armor, bonus if you can give a reason why.

Op can't get enough of MK 8, despite the MK 7 picture, It just looks the most protected and intimidating, 4 Maximus and 7 Aquila tie for second, 5 Heresy follows close behind.

Also thoughts on the colors?

MK III
You want some knights in space? I'll give you some Knights in space. Shit looks medieval as fuck.
Also, I love me some deathguard.

mk6

MkIII with forge world bits, just great for my iron hands

beaky. back when it first came out. my first GW mini. Same era as Thrud and Gook comic strips in white dwarf.

old.

Been trying to get my hands on some of the old plastic beakies, no luck yet, got some metals from 91 recently,

My N-Word.

I've always liked the heavy, knightly looks of the MkIII. Unfortunate that the FW design has so many problems. Luckily I've been working on fixing them.

>Unfortunate that the FW design has so many problems
Such as?

I have not had any problems fixing FW bits with cianoclirate, what kind of problems have you had?

Pic related.
Favourite part is the thin rims on the shoulder pads.

The segmented armour is interlocking instead of abutted, the helmet has a stupid ring around it, backpack rides high above the marine's head, the boots have a ridge on them. Just to name main main gripes.

The armour I can't do anything about, but the helmets I can replace with old GW IW ones, which I happen to have a few that I can recast. The boots will need some filing and I'm sure I can fix something for the backpack. Maybe use CSM ones with MkIII exhausts.

MK7. i know its the most common but its so iconic. I can show my mum a picture of it and she'll go "oh its one of those things outside those gaming shops" and it's probably the most recognizable part of WH40k to someone who knows nothing about it.

Also the MK3 because that shit must have been terrifying during the great crusade. Imagine being some country bumpkin farming away when giants in matching suits of armour literally drop out of the sky and tell you that you now love the "emperor" or else.

Maximus armor has the best helmet of all of them, NA.
>inb4 beakie helm

Mk. V Heresy plate, both the production and non-production models. The former because I love its brutal design, and the latter to trigger armour autists.

I've always loved the armor, but hated the helm, it just seems like one of those fat barbute helms from a World of Warcraft raid.

Only autism is that people think a random assortment of bits constitutes a "non-production" model.

Mk. VI. I don't like the studded shoulder pad, but the helmet more than makes up for it. If i played Raven Guard, and was made out of money, I'd get the forgeworld helmets that look even more avian.

>sergeant has banner, but combat squad leader doesn't have banner
>basing other than green flock
>base rim not goblin green
It's fairly good, 8.5/10.

Mk. 2 because I love the older look. While later marks are sleeker, that's bit my thing. To me, Crusade armour not only looks cool, but it also reminds me of what humanity can accomplish when unified and led by those who truly wanted what was best for humanity.

It's not* my thing.
Fucking retarded phone.

MK IV, for me it isnt too different from the space marines I grew up with but I prefer the vented face to the mouth helmets and I like the clean armour around the knees and elbows

It's a mix for me. Mk V chest because of the thick cables and center chest thing, Mk V legs because of the studs, Mk III shoulders because they have the coolest and largest armor trim, Mk IV helm with alternate faceplates for the coolest look (preferably a faceplate without the mouse-like vents, the vertical ones are badass) and most similar design to Mk VII, Mk VI helms are also cool because of the beak and OG factor. Arms don't matter but Mk V has some cool cables and IV has some wrist guards and skulls.

I guess favorite whole suit is probably Mk V or III.