Who is the most beautiful in all the realms?

Who is the most beautiful in all the realms?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45604692/#45604692
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49359220/#49359220
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48921929/#48921929
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49292817/#49292817
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/41476482/#41476482
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39610509/#39610509
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39443392/#39443392
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/33047348/#33047348
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/33125804/#33125804
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48570573/#48570573
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48571919/#48571919
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39717656/#39718024
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48570172/#48570172
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48387545/#48387545
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfub07Q2VuU
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51186204/#51186204
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51185829/#51185829
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51185661/#51185661
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And why is it Lady Firehair?

In all the forgotten realms, there are none more beautiful than Tasha.

FIVE TONS OF FLAX.

OI AM YA DUMB GITS

You people really don't seem to like RAW

Off topic; all images and discussion should pertain traditional games such as board games, paper games, war games, and card games.

Take the stick out your ass, user.

Why don't you just use your mod powers to delete the thread?

That doesn't make any sense and you know it.
What would be off topic in that case? Literally nothing. Yet we know for a fact it is possible for a thread on Veeky Forums to be off topic.

general fantasy/fairytail shit has always been Veeky Forums related.

Then explain the plague of ">a thing happened" threads that are not necessarily happening in a fantasy setting.
One clear example, not the most recent but inarguably possible IRL:
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45604692/#45604692

the operative word there being "necessarily."

I don't follow. Please elaborate.

Where else are you gonna just find a bent sword than in a fantasy setting?
Necessarily was a weasel word used to play ignorant of the obvious subtext.

Really? Then why does Wakfu merit a ban. Especially when Veeky Forums threads like Elder Scrolls and WoW get rolling generals about "lore."

>tfw a faggot alt-right acquaintance of mine is fucking a 30 year old chaos "magician" in the ass for cheetos and mtn dew money and the 30 yo uses the last name Kallisti in his LARPing sessions

Really killed the lore for me

It doesn't merit a ban, obviously. Especially since it has a wargame based off of it.

>a faggot alt-right
What, like Hermann Gayring? When did he come out of the KKKloset?

A historical setting, either "our world" or an alternate history.
A science fiction setting on a lost space colony regressed to medieval society.
A detective noir setting where the bent sword is apparently a murder weapon.
I could go on. If the OP doesn't say it's in a fantasy setting, then it's not.

Each of those settings would not be unusual to see in Veeky Forums tho.

Then your "unwritten rule" cannot be "fantasy is Veeky Forums related", it must be broader than that.

Not too long ago, I've never liked the dude and now seeing him preach about "degeneracy in America" makes me simultaneously disgusted and smug as fuck

It is. see

I told you, that explanation doesn't make any sense.
If I am a person who likes traditional games, and I post a thread on Veeky Forums about something obviously not even remotely related to traditional games, does that make it on topic, just because I'm the one posting it?
By that logic literally NOTHING is off topic and it is IMPOSSIBLE for a thread to be off topic, which we know is not true.

>does that make it on topic, just because I'm the one posting it
That depends. Do other people who like traditional games also like what you're posting about? Do you like the thread topic because of your love of traditional games?

>Do other people who like traditional games also like what you're posting about?
Most assuredly at least one.
>Do you like the thread topic because of your love of traditional games?
That has never been a requirement and is impossible to determine without mind reading.
Someone who posts ">an elf has taken residence in your tree" can have had an interest in elves and fantasy fiction before playing any traditional game for all you know.

I would judge, but am far too busy. Have Paris of Troy do it.

Is she the one who became a high level evil caster so she could summon demon Princes for booty calls?

Would owning this artefact mean that you are objectively the prettiest person there is? Would it bend the perception what is considered beautiful to match your appearance?

Yes, but the booty calls were a side bonus, not the main goal.

>Who is the most beautiful in all the realms?
Not who, but what. Skub is.

>What would be off topic in that case? Literally nothing

That's the damn point, you mong. "You don't even need the other boards anymore" isn't an observation, it's a mission statement.

If it can be related to traditional games at all, it belongs here. And everything can be related to traditional games, so therefore everything belongs here, quod erat demonstrandum.

The fact that we all already know who you'd pick have nothing to do with it, of course. It's the same person your so busy with, and you're right Ganymede is best.

Zeus knew better than to get involved in that shit.

No, he just got his personal favorite city stuck in it

A half-goblin sea elf.

When you blur the post that got you banned, it makes it look like you understand why you got the ban.

Why not show us the post number and let us check the archives to decide for ourselves?

Not certain she had her priorities in order, but as long as she managed to address all the important things, god bless ;-; 7

Was the Iliad an elaborate plot by Eris to fuck with Zeus?

No, it was a very simple plot by Eris to fuck with absolutely everyone

It really wasn't that elaborate. Eris knew that the various goddesses were vain and petty, on the basis of the fact that she was a goddess and she was vain and petty. So, pissed off about not getting invited to a party or something (on the basis of the fact that, being the goddess of discord, she'd probably fuck it up), played on that pettiness in the simplest way possible.

She didn't really have a master plan other than "start shit", so keikaku dōri, I guess.

Also an important lesson: "let's not invite her" will IMPEL the goddess of discord to fuck up your party, not stop it.

>so therefore everything belongs here
Yet some people get banned for posting off topic on Veeky Forums, so whatever it is they posted evidently didn't belong.
Tell me, what is a thing that is not part of "everything"?

Tell me, Veeky Forums, is Discordianism still a thing?

The Lady of Pain!

Not because she's the fairest, but because everyone/thing else gets banished thanks to the magic of plot armor.

>it makes it look like you understand why you got the ban.
Oh, I understand all right. What I don't understand is why OTHER ANONS DO THE EXACT SAME THING AND THEY NEVER GET BANNED.

I don't remember the exact post which resulted in the pictured ban. Here's a few I could easily find.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49359220/#49359220
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48921929/#48921929
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49292817/#49292817
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/41476482/#41476482
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39610509/#39610509
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39443392/#39443392
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/33047348/#33047348
Yes, I know some of them are meta threads. That is because they are easier to find. Please give me a moment to find more.
And it doesn't actually matter if they are meta threads, because "everything" includes meta.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/33125804/#33125804
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48570573/#48570573
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48571919/#48571919

It's not the poster, it's the moderator. They have different standards, which means that it depends on dumb luck as to which mod is awake when you're making your shitty post. It it happens to be one of the more lenient ones, then by the time the stricter mod comes around it will have gotten enough replies to seem legit.

Moderation has never really been particularly consistent.

>the mods are always right

>people banned for posting trannies

Nazimod is my waifu

For added fun, search for threads in which this image was posted.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39717656/#39718024
See how few have the deleted icon.

You still haven't told me how it's possible for something to not be included in "everything".

Well it sure as hell wasn't that whore Aphrodite.

We've been very, very busy. Pic related.

This was before Nazimod.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48570172/#48570172
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48387545/#48387545

Are you the guy who made all the butthurt threads earlier today about "everything is Veeky Forums-related"?

YOU ARE SKUBTIME

You remind me of the kind of faggot who overanalyzes every aspect of his life and existence and comes to the conclusion that nothing's important anyway cause the world's gonna end one day.

The answer is, use your gut. If you've been on Veeky Forums long enough to understand the board's culture, you can determine if what you're posting would be appropriate for traditional gamers, even if you can't exactly define why.

>would be appropriate for traditional gamers
That's impossible because we are all individuals who like different things. There is no reason why being "traditional gamers" would mean we definitely don't want to talk about kitchen appliances or the Hulk Hogan sex tape scandal.

I'm a pope, myself

Who would fuck me up the most if I said she wasn't? My wife, or a deity?

So am I. Well, if I could find my card.
Eh, I'll just print out a new one.

As if she wouldn't have just thrown the apple in regardless

A succubus can use magic to make themselves irresistible.

And you seem like a fucking greyface, greyface.

ITT:

>People that don't get the reference
>People that do get the reference
>DISCORDIANS
>One guy who doesn't understand Group Gestalt and is crying about that one time he got banned so everyone else should get banned too
>FNORD

He's right, you know.

What's FNORD?

Oh, most definitely: she is Eris, Goddess of Discord, after all. It's just that not inviting her to the party gives her an excuse.

Side note, if for nothing else but Eris - actually, for exactly nothing else but Eris - that Sinbad movie that came out in the early 2000s is worth watching.

She is just fascinating, and so amazingly animated. It makes her FEEL like a deity, moreso than any other god I've seen in any other movie, save perhaps God's burning bush scene in The Prince of Egypt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfub07Q2VuU

Why... why is she green?

Nothing you need to worry about user.

Nothing you ever need to worry about, at all.

What FNORD?

I don't actually know.

We decided that black skin doesn't suit her anymore, so we changed things up a bit.

>What's FNORD?

check with your pineal gland

>posting on Veeky Forums
>not using this version

Wait, was this whole thread just supposed to be a reference to greek mythology?

Well shit, that flew over all of our heads.

Am I being rused?

Well Aphrodite was probably physically the fairest but she was emotionally vain as hell. Hera has a history of being a cruel crone who tortures her husbands bastartds and Athena was so uptight about her purity and reputation that she was almost as bad as Aphrodite.

WHY DID I READ THIS AS FIVE TONS OF FLAK

Meme

Wrong! It evidently does merit a ban, because it gets deleted more often than not.
Statement 1: Everything is Veeky Forums related.
Statement 2. Wakfu is not Veeky Forums related, it is off topic.
Wakfu is included in "everything", by definition, everything means everything.
It is impossible for both statements to be true.
It is possible for statement 1 to be true and statement 2 to be false, but because we can OBSERVE threads about Wakfu being deleted consistently, that is very unlikely.
Conclusion: The claim "everything is Veeky Forums related" is verifiably false.
If you disagree, then please tell me, what is a thing that is not part of "everything"?

How are the subjects of these threads not included in "everything"?
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51186204/#51186204
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51185829/#51185829
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51185661/#51185661
How is it possible for a thing to be outside of "everything"?

Because it's hot, you faggot.

I am both interested in this story and would like context.

Pls.

To be fair, Zeus was the one who told Eris she wasn't invited.

Zeus was also the one who told Paris to judge it.

Zeus was also the one who had his grandmother complaining at him because there were too many heroes.

And then there's the Cypria that outright stated Zeus plotted with Eris to start the Trojan War.

Isn't the genderswap of a popular pony character also named Eris? She's cute, whatever her name is.

Pic unrelated :^)

It's actually a reference to Discordianism, a postmodern joke masquerading a a religion or possibly a religion masquerading as a joke.

The Principia Discordia is still available online I'm sure. It's their primary text, penned in 1963.

If "everything is Veeky Forums related", how is it possible for a thread on Veeky Forums to be off topic?
What's outside of "everything"?
Please tell me, what is a thing that is not part of "everything"?

Fuck off Socrates.

You seem salty, user. Maybe you should take a break and cool off? Go for a walk, watch a sunset, have some ice cream, take a hot bath, whatever helps you relax. You'll feel better.

>What's ?

I think you forgot to finish typing your question, user?

Skyrim: Legendary edition™, Obviously

Todd wat r u doing in mai tg?

You deserve to be shot against a wall.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO

Slaanesh. I hate to admit it, but he/she/it is literally perfect beyond all mortal comprehension.

Morgan. Look at how beautiful she is!

Any post on Veeky Forums that complains about martials vs casters is invariably shitposting because it only applies to one obsolete edition of a game which is considered, by far, the worst edition.

I've gotten warnings for reporting those. The mod needs to lurk more.