Stat him

Stat him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=han3AfjH210
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 owlbear

[insert owlbear stats here]

a 'Strayian Stripper Version of Green Goblin.

I don't get this meme

>Shitty rip-off Demo-man/10

Get mutants and masterminds and do it yourself.

They're nothing alike though, for starters one is black and the other is white

Aren't all the characters ex-pats from other stuff?

Winston's Planet of the Apes, Reaper's essentially the guy from Hatred, S:76's CoD-Man, Roadtrap/Junkhog are Mad Max, etc.

They're mostly somewhere between uncreative homages and unfunny parodies.

>Demoman rip off 0/10

>Reaper's essentially the guy from Hatred,
Nope.
>S:76's CoD-Man
Nope

People will try to say he's not smart, but he IS, what he's got a zero in is Wis, not Int.

He's probably also got, like, 4 Cha, because he's a giggling loon, but he does build a LOT of explosives, that do exactly what he wants them to do, and when.

He built a tire that can follow his mental commands, somehow, and then explode.

So... Alchemist?

>So... Alchemist?
youtube.com/watch?v=han3AfjH210
Well, may be ...

+4 Slowly dying of cancer.
Coincidentally also my statblock after posting this image.

> tumblr, the game

>tfw the demoman's organs produce alcohol

At the very least we can agree HE is an alchemist

If anything Junkrat is an Artificer Alchemist in training

Seven.

Australia in general is MadMax in the Overwatch universe, there was a nuclear reactor that people blew up and now everybody has some kind of Malkavian mental illness because fantasy radiation.

In overwatch-verse, Australia is basically fallout where everyone is a shitty x-men (except instead of stupid mutations like "turning their hand invisible" it's really stupid mutations, like "is turned on in the presence of radiation".)

Actually I think the reason junkrat acts how he is is because he discovered some secret macguffin in some destroyed facility.

Whatever he found altered him to not give a shit about anything, and also made a shitton of people want to take whatever it was he found, hence why he hired on Roadhog as a bruiser.

this isn't /EPG/, user

i CAN DO THIS! with Feng Shui.

Junkrat
>Archetype:
Cyborg
>Attributes:
Body 5 - Chi 0 - Mind 6 - Reflexes 8 (Agility 10)
>Skills:
Arcanowave Device +7
Guns + 8
Martial Arts + 6
Sabotage +8
>Schticks
Robot Limb (Leg) (Effective Toughness 12 (Can jump on explosives with no self-damage))
Robot Limb (Arm) (Effective Strength 12) (Can punch down a metal railing or sign)
Lightning Reload 2x (Reloading any weapon only takes 1 shot instead of 3)
Signature Weapon (+3 damage with his Frag launcher, this only applies to HIS frag launcher)
>Custom Schticks
Total Mayhem (On death, Junkrat self destructs, taking anyone too close with him.)
>Weapons (all custom)
Frag Launcher
15 damage (12+3) / 5 concealability / 6 rounds
Concussion Mine
15 damage / 3 concealability / 1 use per scene
Steel Trap
8 damage / 3 concealability / 1 use per scene
RIP-Tire
60 damage / 12 concealability / 1 use per game

Damn it, edit his steel trap to include the words "victims are held in place for 3 shots"

Isn't Australia a bit like Israel/Palestine, too?

Well, shit. Someone actually statted someone in a stat-me thread. What is this world coming to.

A tradition based around not wanting to give a serious answer to endless "stat me" requests. Similar to relationship advice being answered with "stick it in her pooper" or requests for sauce yielding "Boku no Pico", the meme reflects the tediousness of the question.

Junkrat
Medium human, Chaotic evil
Armour class 12
HP 35
Speed 30
STR: 10
DEX: 15
CON: 12
INT: 8
WIS: 10
CHA: 18

Actions.

Grenade Launcher. Can do an aimed shot dealing 2D10 or 5 rapid shots getting a -5 to all attack roles. Requires ammo.

Concussion mine: Deals 2D8 and pushes enemy's 30 feet away. If you get caught in the blast no damage is done to you. It will take a short rest to build a new one.

Bear Trap.
Even here TF2 fans are getting triggered saying its a rip off when it's nothing like TF2. Or maybe they are mad Over watch is taking the spotlight even though TF2 killed TF2.

It's worth noting that Roadhog and Junkrat are the ones that blew up said reactor; they're not exactly good people.

To be fair, they were doing this in response to robots being given the rights to force them out of their homes.

So Junkrat and Roadhog is Hamas?

Yeah, TF2 did it's worst when the matchmaking update rolled out and was broken from day 1. until, what, day 20-ish? The game is still kinda a mess, but it's much, much improved.

MyM was a mistake

I hope the upcoming pyro update finally polishes out the rest of the glaring flaws and brings some people back. Right now the system is serviceable but it's hard for me to find servers late at night when I get home from work.

Soldier 76 is honestly closer to something like Captain America I'd say.

To be fair, it does have some vague similarities to TF2 in that you have multiple characters who each serve a purpose and around whom you can build a strategy, you're also usually expected to switch based on the circumstances. I'll admit though that I haven't played many multiplayer FPSs, so perhaps some or all of the above have found their way into games such as CoD and Battlefield.

Same class as Demoman. It even says in Demoman's backstory that he's only one of many.

>class-based shooter
>something vaguely resembling teamwork required
>hard counters and unique weapons instead of "le generic /k/ fishgun"
>"hahah wow nice TF2 ripoff friend :^)"

"Shooter + Personality" was kinda the tf2 wheelhouse for a long ass time.

The main things Blizzard did to differentiate it was
>Instead of changing unlockable weapons to adapt playstyles, you change the whole character you are playing to counter-pick an enemy team.
>Relatively tiny team sizes and short time limits.
seriously after playing a 3 hour match last night in a game of 24 v 24, I can see the appeal of the constantly ticking clock pushing players out the door.

WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Sv5+/6++
FNP 5+
total mayhem
-when junkrat is removed as a casualty, all enemies within blast radius of him take a S8 AP3 attack
Mine jumping
-junkrat may give up his shooting phase to become jumpjet infantry until end of turn

Frag launcher
S5 AP4 20' assault 2, blast, ignores cover

Concussive mine
S7 AP3 8'' assault 1, large blast
friendly-fire proof
-junkrat ignores all effects of the weapon if caught in its blast
remote detonation
-you may choose to leave a mine marker where it lands rather than its normal attack, you may remove the marker at any phase to place the attack there, the marker is removed if cuaght under another blast template
does not scatter

RIP-tire
S10 AP2 12'' , shred, barrage
roll a d6 at the start of your turn, adding +1 for every turn or unit destroyed by junkrat since RIP-tire was last used, on an 8+ RIP-tire may be used

for every enemy caught in the blast template who can still perform overwatch may do so, on 3 successes, RIP-tires effects are negated

RIP-tire does not scatter

>roll a d6 at the start of your turn, adding +1 for every turn or unit destroyed by junkrat since RIP-tire was last used, on an 8+ RIP-tire may be used
that's...actually a breddygud model for ult charging

Should be able to attack Concussive Mine.

Mine Jumping should drop a concussive mine blast at some point during the turn, I've had so much fun jumping on people just to blast us both away with the mine, sometimes finishing them off.

what about steel trap? and how it and the mine are both destructible?

After the Omnic war Australia decided to deal with the large amount of no longer murderous robots by giving them a large portion of the Australian outback as their own. The people who lived there understandably objected to being forced off of their land in favor of some robots who had been trying to kill them a few months ago. In response some of them formed a resistance group to oppose the Omnic settlers, Roadhog was a part of this group. Eventually they tried blowing up the factory where the Omnics were made. Naturally this went horribly wrong and resulted in a huge nuclear explosion that turned the Outback into the set of Mad Max: Fury Road. Roadhog was driven mad by guilt/radiation poisoning soon after.

Junkrat had nothing to do with any of this, he was just one of the many people who grew up in the irradiated wasteland that used to be the Australian Outback. A while ago he found something in the ruins of the Omnic factory, we don't know what but whatever it is a lot of people want it very badly. So Junkrat was forced to go on the run and hired Roadhog as a bodyguard/muscle. Roadhogs reason for helping Junkrat-aside from the money-are unclear. Along they way they started a two man international crime spree by blowing up, stealing, breaking, selling, or blowing up anything they come across.

HOW COULD I FORGET THE STEEL TRAP?

Steel Trap
an enemy within 6" takes a S4 AP- attack, and for cannot move until after its next turn

you may choose to leave a steel trap marker instead anywhere within range, and may delay the attack until a enemy unit is within 3'' of it, the marker is destroyed if caught under a blast template

Actually with 76's short "Hero" and some of his dialogue I would put him as a less violent/vendetta driven Punisher.

The guy basically lead a world spanning task force that got betrayed by his best friend and left for dead. Now he is going full vigilante going after pretty much any crime group he can find.

That's fair enough, I knew he was closer to that, but didn't really have a good reference for what and said Captain America because it's the first thing that came to mind after a friend said it and he was originally closer to that when Overwatch was a thing. Not to mention the whole thing about being a US soldier who gets selected for a program to create super soldiers.

Unexpectedly fucking tall/10