That guy who always plays as a chick

>that guy who always plays as a chick

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/0bOKvgQ_rTdujU1chqj2og/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't we have this exact thread yesterday?

>that chick who always plays a guy

That's his face when petty guys who think everyone should play human males post on anonymous image boards.

That has never happened

Same image, but that one was about using a false dilemma to make a paladin fall.

there's a female player in my regular gaming group who almost always plays male characters

I have one in my group. We've more or less put together it's the result of a bad experience with another group.

It happens SO often with girls, though. At least live, can't speak about online games.

Just had a chick playing a big black wizard in a 5e game, does that trigger you?

>that guy who did literally nothing wrong
FTFY

also

inb4 218 replies 82 images omitted

Of course contrarian hipster dipshits pour out of the wood work desperately making shit up trying to convinc others it's true

Do you want a fucking medal?

Sup. I have a couple of female players and one basically only plays swinging dicks.

Why would something you just made up trigger me? You sound like the triggered one

Why don't you count all those high fructose corn syrup tears running down your cheeks for me bruv

>Claims something never happened
>People un-aggressively say otherwise
>WOW FUCKING LIAR DIPSHITS

Don't be so cringeworthy, dude. Jesus, that's some pretty small shit to get butt-blasted about.

>cringeworthy

Reddit leave NOW

Are you the gay guy who complains about women playing male characters because it makes it weird to romance them IG?

It's not uncommon for people to play characters of the opposite gender, although it just seems weird when guys do it. Fantasy games are just that, a fantasy, an escape. I've seen girls rp as big strong dudes because irl they're small chick's that don't get to call the shots, and when dudes rp as girls it usually results in a female character that is way more awesome than any real woman, cause she thinks and acts like a man.

I play female characters because my magical realm is competency and professionality, but the sort of "stronk indeppendent womyn" you see in media are almost invariably cancer of the most malignant kind.

>tumblr in the filename
>9gag in the corner

So im currently in a troll20 session of Cyberpunk 2020 , my character that was riding on the highway in a convoy that was expecting an ambush and just missed that an Anti-material rifle was shooting 10m behind him because he listend to music (rolled a total of 8 not even a crit fail) in fact he missed all the time that a car with mounted mg was driving alongside him....

Are you a woman or was this a blogpost

did i mention we are fighting against a gang of androgynous furries?

we are playing right this moment over teamspeak, i cannot belive this actually happens...

Were you born a genetic female?

Yeah I play girl's with crazy deep voices. What you gonna do about it?

genes are an invention of the patriachy to push us into gender roles

>that guy who always plays as a chick
>his face when the DM proposes we switch from text-only IRC to Roll20 with voice

I'm sure you'd know, since you've been in every single tabletop RPG to have ever been played across the entire planet.

Like other Anons have said. It's mostly because they don't want to play Orc Dick simulator

just fyi this is the picture of the standard grunts that just attacked us

Are they working for a lightning-themed wizard or something?

Next month it's gonna be Skype and with wigs and costumes. And before you know you'll be getting into registered partnership.

No they work for the gang of Cyberpunk Furries, arent you paying attention?

>Character is more social/dexterous.
>Make them female.

>Character is more physical/strong.
>Make them male.

It honestly never comes up. Only the DM and I even bother calling other players by their character name instead of just saying "Hey user, do this!"

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/0bOKvgQ_rTdujU1chqj2og/
Yes.

Why did I laugh so fucking hard at your pic?

I have two in my group.

>that guy who always spams the same thread

>thay guy who never plays as a chick, but always plays as some big burly dude
Compensating?

>Not playing a wealth of characters with different races, sexes, cultures and personalities.

>playing with self-imposed diversity quotas

I play cliche edgy mary sues.
Suck my dick I do what I want.

>not making him stay in character during the entire session
Far less guys actually roleplay chicks because they either make waifus or lack balls. Put them in their place OP

>having friends to play with

Apparently I'm not in the majority on this, since I believe I've only seen it done once. I've only seen two or three guys play as chicks, either.

I would however like to see someone play as the opposite gender and still take it seriously, since every time I've seen it they played comic relief exclusively.

>Not playing whatever character you like best, regardless of if its an archetype you've played before or something completely new

If it makes you feel better, I've played a couple females seriously. Although, both of them were the kind of character where the gender could have been switched and it takes nothing away from the character. Does that count?

>Not exclusively playing an exact self-insert of yourself

>Not exclusively playing slightly-changed anime characters.

>Not exclusively playing unchanged anime characters

>Not changing it slightly so you can be smug about people not knowing your super deep anime knowledge

>playing games
>not sitting in your basement in your wizards robes pretending to make characters and play games with your imaginary friends.

>That girl who always plays a guy and then tries to get man on man time with every cute boy we run across

I've got a bloke who only plays female elves. He's about 6'2 and built like a bear. I swear he's been corrupted by his chinese cartoons.

>I would however like to see someone play as the opposite gender and still take it seriously, since every time I've seen it they played comic relief exclusively.
We're playing cross-gender in our Masks game almost specifically so everyone has to play things straight.

I love the guy in my group who only plays ladylike frustrated lesbians, the one who veers between beardy sages and buxom warrior wenches, the guy who always plays himself but in a world where he can get away with murdering people, the guy who just wants to be some kind of bug man every chance he gets. God bless you all and your willingness to share your most revealing aspirations for the sake of our mutual entertainment.

>tfw no manly looking bf who just wants to dress like a little girl and let me tease his hard cock mercilessly with my feet through his silk panties

I had this, but she played a warrior and was into body-builder on body-builder action. No "gay cute boys".

elves are just like zombies really, in the sense that we don't feel bad about killing zombies, and we don't feel bad about raping elves, because neither of them are real.

I'd say so, to me that just means you made your character well. Relying on physical traits to define your character to me is pretty much the epitome of being lazy and uncreative.

pic related, at least for the first film.
Even in Aliens, the maternal stuff was grafted on top of her character, so it adds to the emotional stakes without making her less strong a character

>that genderfluid guy that never plays as a chick

what anime is this from?

Shingeki no Overwatchu

Really? It doesn't look like Overwatch to me, but then again I've never played the game.

they're all cosmetic skins of characters.

it's soldier's stuntman skin, mccree's riverboat skin, and reaper's el blanco

polite sage cuz this thread is kind of dumb

I play girls so I can draw cute art of them B)

Problem?