/kdm/kdg/kdmg/ Kingdom Death General

Witch Appreciation Edition

FAQ
>What is it?
Kingdom Death is a board game where you kill monsters to make cool new hats.
>Where can I buy it?
Nowhere. You just missed the kickstarter, and the webstore wont be getting any more stock while the update is in production. Should restock on Black Friday. If you want to play it, check eBay for the old version, or play over Tabletop Simulator.
>When does it deliver?
Core game will likely be this year, mid-late fall. Current Expansions will ship soon after, followed by Gamblers Chest and Promos next year, then Expansions shipping in two or three waves between then and 2020.
>Can I add to my pledge in the Pledge Manager?
Nobody knows. Anybody who claims otherwise is lying.
>WTF is this Ekoi shit?
Ekoi is an user who got his OC made into the Anonymous Survivor promo and a direct line to Poots. He namefagged for a bit then some faggot and everybody else decided to be Ekoi too. Real one is !JPiuy1x7.k ignore or report all others.

Previous thread >Threadly Question
What 1.5 Changelog or GC item are you most hyped over and why is it not the Gold Smoke Knight?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/kGnLj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>THREADLY REMINDER
If you get mad about people not liking your angel fanfiction you need to go outside.

If you were to roll Intimacy with Disciple of the Witch (male), what would the coat do? Keep looking? Give snarky remarks? Curl into a roll and stay in the corner?

See you don't even have to say you like it, just mentioning it causes him to flip his shit.

worth it /kdm/?

Critique both your forms, no doubt.

Interpret that as you will.

>Post Partum Fade Mini
>"Basic Hunt Event" card that does stuff other than roll on the table

She's kinda meme but if you like the mini at least you get a little gameplay. And supposedly Red Witches will interact with her.

Meh, wait for the next black friday.

>Flip shit =/= telling you you're dumb.
wew laddy

One neutral mention in the previous thread causes you to make a big post crying about other people getting mad.

I don't even like the theory but your reactions are great.

>angel fanfiction
???

>>he's still mad about people having ideas he doesn't like

It's been a while dude, make like Elsa and let it go.

There's a theory this one user made a bunch of posts about that Dragons are the KD version of Angels, nothing noteworthy.

But for some reason there's this one user who gets insanely mad whenever anyone mentions it and will go on huge tirades and whine non stop if anyone mentions it.

>>He's still losing his shit

W e w

e

W

Are you talking to me?
>One sentence.
>Big post.
>Can't actually deal with people disagreeing with you.
Is it autism?

If you're a newfan you should probably lurk more before posting here so your feelings don't get hurt.

A few anons think KD is heaven, dragons are angels and that Satan is literally satan from biblical lore.

Suffice to say they watched way to much Evangelion and become stupids.

>Literally foaming at the mouth.
wew
e
w

Anybody else want an MLP crossover or just me??? Would be awesome minis!!!

>watched way to much Evangelion
And would you guess who else is a huge weeb that made a DBZ crossover expansion?

I'd love for this theory to be confirmed true only so I could get to see you completely lose your mind.

>What 1.5 Changelog or GC are you most hyped over
Changed Hunt Event Table.
I really like to know more about that.

I honestly wouldn't even care though since I'm not emotionally invested in your fanfiction.

You can celebrate whatever victory you want, power to you.

Wow. That sounds kinda sad.

>DBZ crossover
As much as I dislike DBZ, I did get a few laughs out of that. Though to be honest, I've never understood the difference between SS1 and SS2.

>I honestly wouldn't even care though since I'm not emotionally invested in your fanfiction.
Then why do you keep responding?

If you weren't emotionally invested in hating it you'd just ignore the posts rather than going on and on about it.

>fanfiction

SSJ2 has spikier hair, electricity, sharper aura and is twice as strong you dumb fuck

Forgot my trip code

>Implying you're not being baited because you're so defensive and emotionally involved in anonymous theories about nebulous game fluff.
Get a hobby my dudes.

Oh, don't mind me, I'm just laughing at the guy who gets enraged by fan theories.

>>Implying I'm not being baited because I'm so defensive and emotionally involved in anonymous theories about nebulous game fluff.
I think that's what you meant to type, no need to thank me for correcting your typos.

>DBZ showdown
>inb4: ()()()()()()()()()() : gains 10 Strength tokens and 10 Accuracy tokens

I'm the same person though.

>Thinking people on the internet and Veeky Forums of all places get mad.
>Using a perceived emotion response to measure your contribution to the thread.
Kinda pathetic my man.

Alright /kdg/ I'm assuming some of you have Kingdom Death minis so I'd like your help in scanning in 3D Models for stuff like Tabletop Simulator. There's some free software that can do it like autodesk remake and all you need to do is take a picture of your model from a bunch of different angles, if you upload images to imgur I may be able to do it. Currently Tabletop Sim has models for all the base game minis and the Gorm, Sunstalker and Lion God minis, so anything from the other expansions would be nice also some of your survivor minis may be cool to give players more options when choosing their minis.

>this thread

Do you want them to be painted?
I have Dragon King, Lion Knight, Flower Knight and Manhunter, almost all the minis you're missing, but none are further than pre-shading.

>projection.
This is funny because you're the one claiming everyone who replies to you is mad and upset.

They don't need to be painted, plenty of the ones in Tabletop sim aren't. Unpainted models are better than none at all.

How do I get my dad to get me some expansions too? He got me the normal game but that is like no content from what I hear???

Alright, I'm going to bed now but I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

The interesting thing was that, like a day after this theory was posted, The Abyssal Woods expansion was announced.

And the lore for that that we have so far heavily implies that the terms 'god' and 'dragon' are, as far as KDM is concerned, basically interchangeable. Both are powerful beings that have huge monstrous battle forms as well as the ability to take up human forms.

This was a part of the lore theory as well, so as you can imagine there was a modest freakout about being at least partly right.

>heavily implies that the terms 'god' and 'dragon' are, as far as KDM is concerned, basically interchangeable.
Kind of. But not really.

Sparrow King is a God.
He's not a real Dragon, that's just a disguise. He's never really referred to as being a dragon except by the name dragon goblin. Which is a lie.

So depends more on how you interpret it.

Thats Dreaded Decade though

They are not angels. Find me one thing Poots has said, directly or through lore text, that suggests they are. Go ahead

Still the goblin is associated at least to some degree with the people of the Stars, through his constellation, so there is certainly some kind of connection going on here whatever it may be.

Forgot my trip again. Sorry about that. Anyway find me one instance and I'll give you some credit

Goblin is associated with everything in KD simply by virtue of basically being "The God of Death" there's no direct correlation beyond that.

Just wondering what you guys think, should i get DBK and DK for 105$ or switch out the DK for FK and LK

Get flower knight unless you're an idiot. Everyone loves flower knight

You're current selection is good, Flower Knight is a good expansion but not as good as the Dragon King and the Dung Beetle Knight. Still if you don't have anything to fight in the early game you might still want to consider the Flower Knight.

triple knight is a pretty fun campaign that gives a bit of everything.

Speaking of which what does tg think of my Lion Knight? I have no idea what to do with the base.

The cape needs highlights and the woman are kind of lazily painted also it looks like you took this picture mid wash.

That said, I like the gold bits on the face.

Would furry survivors/monsters really be that bad? I mean we already have the Lion Knight... I know I got a lot of negative feedback for my suggestion a few threads ago, but is it really that bad? It's lore friendly, creative and would allow for some cool paint jobs on minis.

Paint the base like the faces are alive, Screaming Gallery style.
Use a variety of skin tones to give an impression of cobblestones, until people look closer.

I was including the women in the "not sure what to do with the base". I'm not super happy with the cape yet but what do you think needs washed? I'm really new to painting so I'm looking for pointers and such.

this is a neat idea

I for one am very excited to be getting my gold smoke knight. Always loved that fuckers design and wondered why he was just in the hunt event Finale. Seemed such a minor role, and the event seemed like it should have been bigger.

Hype

Lol'd hard dude, keep up those good memes, you got me!

Did you just assume my gender? I can switch my gender whenever I want using a polymorphic spell... learn your pronouns, shitlord.

Normally, I'd be pretty against furries being crammed into a system, but I kinda agree they wouldn't change KDM too much.

Literally the only problem KDM has is that it won't compromise its setting for triggered millennial hipsters that try to be the center of "board game culture".

I just wish i could spend 40 more bucks and not have to make this choice

Just ask your parents for 40 bucks. It's 40 bucks dude it's not a big deal

I mean technically we already have scalie survivors with People of the Stars, so you're right about it not doing much.

More events or similar like Dark Dentist's that can make your survivors more like monsters seem like they'd fit well.

Well despite what some people would have you believe we might still be able to add funds in the pledge manager, so if that's the case you'll hopefully have gotten 40$ extra disposable income by then.

I would recommend DBK and DK my dude. Flower Knight doesn't come with much and Lion Knight is honestly kind of pathetic in terms of content. They're all great fights but DBK and DK both come with so much content that I don't think you'll be disappointed just getting those two. With DK, you're also getting an alternative campaign and a new nemesis fight. (can only be used in the alternative campaign, though)

>(can only be used in the alternative campaign, though)
I was thinking you could probably work the tyrant into a normal campaign with a bit of homebrewing.
One scenario I was thinking of was if you hunt the dragon king the tyrant can show up at your settlement to fuck you up in person.

Alternatively he could replace The Hand and show up at your settlement (or an emissary) demanding you swear fealty and become a vassal to his "empire".
When you inevitably refuse his demands you have to fight him.

If that happens, if you lose the Tyrant should steal some of your people.

So -2 population, but there are not technically dead. Just stolen by the Tyrant to add to his settlement. After all, your settlements bloodlines must be doing SOMETHING right.

Or maybe you do the reverse: If you beat him, he requests that you send your finest warriors with him. If you do nothing, he just gives you some scrap for your trouble and wanders off. But if you accept, you have the chance to trade people for Dragon King gear.

Do the thread a favor and don't respond to Ekoi posts.

>>ideas that aren't mine upset me for weeks on end

Kekkamundo gigante

>>Implying bad dragon user could ever realise his anger at fan ideas is the problem

Your faith in human beings is touching, but probably wasted.

Ekoi is a giant cunt and best ignored.

>got my first Christmas bonus ever this last month
>find out about this incredible box while looking for a new tabletop game to celebrate having a living room again and a big wood table to play on
>Kickstarter ended last week
Am I gonna be able to buy it through their store or am I gonna have to find a scalper?

too late now that the KS is over

>Am I gonna be able to buy it through their store or am I gonna have to find a scalper?
When it comes back in stock, yes. The production run has just begun. Sign up for the newsletter and pay better attention in the future.

The problem is the fight gives way too many rewards. If you took out all of the archive after you hit it cards then it might be fine but I'd have to look at the HL deck too make sure.

Ah no, it's not that you need a wash it looks like you took the pic while the wash was just applied. It looks wet if you catch my drift.

>pay better attention in the future.
I know it exists now, so I think I can do that.

oh yeah the pic was originally for someone in my gaming group who was excited when I said I would paint it in time for the level 3 fight so it was right as I finished. Thank you for the feedback though it helps a lot.

Anyways, the wait time will be just as long as everyone else trying to get 1.5 as there now has to be more product made before it ships over to us kickstarters. The rest will then be put up on the store. All in all it will be months from now.
Unless you like buying out ebayers, who if smart shouldn't be relisting, as the you can "piggy back" off others to get core sets. If they are, find one for the MSRP or cheaper. Pick up a update from the store later when it comes out if you like it.

It should hopefully be in stock on their store by the end of the year at around $400 probably.

Does anybody use house rules here? If so, what kind?

I use a house rule that if a survivor dies in a fight and it's a bullshit death it doesn't count. Has saved me whole campaigns

imgur.com/gallery/kGnLj

The DBK's more or less done save for whatever random cleanup I can find... and eventual basing. I wonder how it'll look like with dulcote sprayed on.

Cool.

I'm glad Poots is adding multiple new settlement events in almost every expansion. Was really weird only having 3 out of the 12 current expansions contain settlement events.

It will be interesting to see what Campaigns of Death is like if it mentions anything like that.

But you'll be able to tailor events to have a woodsie doodle feel or mountain feel looking at the numbers. Inverted in particular has 12, crazy.

What about Silver City my dude

I did these late last night so I figured I would miss a couple.

why is this thread so ded

come on guys speak up

We're just waiting on the game to ship so we can get started on painting and play.