Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Dubs games are stupid edition // SISTER FISTER FOR LIFE EDITION

old thread >A shitty little list builder that you all should stop ASKING ABOUT YOU FILTHY BITCHES
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library(Stay the fuck away from the clowns)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyzK6e6py9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for sister fister

So when is Fall of Cadia out?

99th for sister fister

Still rolling on colors. One more for cadian green-and-brown.

It's beautiful.

Colors: Sororitas black n gold. To compete the joke.

Someone posted it last thread, carrying it over.

tomorrow

thanks, I like user's idea of the sideways fist and using number 99 in honor of the get

now user just has to deliver a painted sister fister in a couple months and the legend will be cemented in history

Let's keep it rolling, trips decides color scheme

The guardfags collective autism cannot be stopped, cadian falls but the guard still stands

trips rolling games are really destructive to discussions in the thread, maybe colours should be a dubs rolling game now?

also: rolling for SoB colours because lmao sister fister

Save this faggots, it will happen, the god emperor kek wills it

Uthwei colours because fuck you

Thank you for resolving that so quickly, master get.

Brown and red.

Hell "Sister 99" sounds cool anyway, it would get me thinking about what it meant anyway.

Filthy elf lovver.

Yeah true true, okay now dubz decides pants scheme

>trips and mod gets to shove the baneblade up my ass

That's brilliant. Seconding for maximum sisters

just make it sister colours, the thread has spoken, even is blessed with dubs

HA!

IT IS DECIDED!

user, there really is no getting around it at this point. There's been two dubs asking for it this thread and plenty of people wanting to see it.

Dubs already achieved.

Sister 99 / Father 132 (Variant Baneblades)

Son 66 / Daughter 33 (Variant Russes)

Fine fine Jesus one dubz was enough, to pull the thread back on track what's everyone's favorite baneblade variant? Or post pics of yours

I like user's brown and red. Could make for a nice IG scheme.

Could be something like how the crew have served in the tank so loan it's like a brother to them.

Except no trooper thinks of his vehicle as male. So she's a sister to them.

Red armour, brown cloth?

>inb4 bring my brown pants

So has there been anything in the rumour mill about a plastic abaddon?
His current model is pretty trash tier, and it'd be cool to see a model thats big enough for the primarch sized weapons to actually be in scale ike it always is in the art

LONG. FUCKING AUTOCORRECT

What should I get next for my Nurgle CSM army?

So far I have:

>20 CSM
>Termi Lord
>5 Terminators
>2 Spawn

If he ever feels like playing Renegade Guard, he could also easily use it as a mockery to how the Baneblade eradicated an army of SoB.

It's genius, really.

That or it's a nod to how thicc Celestine's ass is.

Hello, I haven't played 40k or any other wargames for that matter in over a year, pretty much since Age of Sigmar killed Warhammer Fantasy, but I just recently got a cheap-ass airbrush and I'm actually enjoying painting with it and kinda want to use it to knock out a painted army for once, so I might get back to 40k. Has much changed in the last year? I can't even remember if 7th edition was the newest one back then.
Is it even worth getting back? I still enjoy the setting, and I love building model kits

Someone post that new art for her. NOW

Oh, I should add: No bikers.

a sorcerer
lord punches people, sorcerer is the force multiplier

>what's everyone's favorite baneblade variant?
I'm quite partial to the sister fister myself, best variant imo

heldrake

I would love if it was Ahra, but is probably going to be either yriel or the faggot hippie eldar exodite, I won't hype yet but I hope it's Ahra.

Best I could do in short notice.

cheesestine, divine saint of cheesecake

Too bad the artist gave her and Greyfax butterfaces.

They sure are a glorious trio.

Can't wait to pick them up tomorrow.

Yeah.

Why is her iron halo as large as a basketball hoop?

>it's gonna get caught in doorways

That sounds pretty snazzy actually. I was considering Scions with red armour and khaki cloth.

And her wings won't?

I love that Cawl's mechanical arm is mimicking his flesh one.

"Who's the best boop? That guy"

Do it.

My Mechanicus are partial to the Hellhammer, since it can drop some fuckoff blasts and some decent other dakka, and in Heresy games I can give it Interceptor, -1 cover saves, Tank Hunter and AP0. RIP Horus.

His gun is pointing the same way too. I'm guessing all three of his brains are pointing the same place.

I've been stuck on what color to make their arm stripe. I know it's dumb but I like the small details.

Also there needs to be a Scions painter app already.

How should I equip my NL Raptors? Specifically, how should I equip the Champion and Lord? I kinda really want to run him with the Claws of the Black Hunt, and I think raptors are the best place to put that.

Autcannon Havocs.

Always makes me think he's mimicking Fonzie while doing that motion.
youtube.com/watch?v=yyzK6e6py9A

"Yeah, could you move that orbital bombardment up a little bit? Little over to the left. Right there. Eeyyyy!"

YESSSSSSS
T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Easy there Slaanesh.

Which camo patterns should I use for my Blood Axes?

>inb4 all of them

If you just want flexibility it's hard to go wrong with a Power Fist, Lightning Claw, and Sigil of Corruption.

I already got Cawl today and i decided to let him fight against celestine

Cawl took two wounds, which he regenerated instantly, while Celestinerarely took wounds, but in the long run i managed to take her down, after 20+ rounds....

FUCK OFF CORPSE GOD

SHE WILL BE MINE

MMMMIIIINNNNEEEE

GW could finally have supplanted warconvo if they'd just let Grand Convo get both of its bonuses without a 4k point investment and allowed Guard tanks to be taken

Would the +1S rending Lightning Claws be good instead? They're the same price as Fist+LC.

What about the champ?

Something purple.

Hmm. Was that statistical?

Someone post their stat blocks again, I want to math this out.

I'd second or 27. Something reddish fits them a lot better, even if it's not the most effective camo

Go classic. Alternatively, go classic blue/yellow/white tigerstripes.

Well, we used their stats from fall of cadia, but i had some luck with my rolls.
Having 2d6+1 ini 10 attacks is quite usefull, together with that axe that insta kills her bodyguards

Where did Duncan get a Gyrinx model in his latest video?

from a new kit that hasent been leaked probably some kind of eldar

it's a preview

presumably it'll show up in the next release

I much prefer the PF/LC combo, but rending does mean you are toast vs. 2+ armor. Be sure to take Melta Bombs if you go that route.

Champions are tricky since their weapons are basically overcosted since they pay the same as Lords. I often don't upgrade them unless I have extra points. All the options have pluses and minuses so just take what you prefer. Don't spend too much on them though.

Is it a bad idea to field allies of convenience even if it's a game just for fun? I was considering fielding some tau along with my lamenters

>are toast
aren't toast

Rolling in new thread for Red and Green

Cawl' mechanical body is clearly his stand

Red with a Black trim. Like the Sisters of the Bloody Rose. Because, you know, Sister Fisting is brutal.

Did anyone save all full rule scans from like 4 threads ago and could either post them or put them in an imgur please?

I've done the maths already. Celestine and the Twins can't actually hurt him statistically due to regen and 2+, and he can't either, but it takes less luck for him to get two unsaved wounds on the Twins and then another two next turn than the AP3 swords need to hurt him, and even then he has 5 wounds and regen.

That's pretty much how I thought it would go.

Someone mind explaining how the Sekhemet Thousand Suns were affected by the Rubric's detrimental effects?

I thought it said they were psykers and that only those lacking psychic potential were affected?

>hips wider than her shoulders
HNNNNNG

Are you ready for Gyrinx to join the Tau to give them Psykers?

Allies of convenience are perfectly fine. You can't make share buffs and such but otherwise there aren't any issues. What you do want to avoid are desperate allies and come the apocalypse.

Yeah, it might be the best way to make Sisters look more feminine: make 'em thicc.

more likely it'll be for the eldar, mate. We've seen at least one new miniature in the cadia book.

the word thicc is a meme that needs to die

fuck no
>and he can't either
he got a power axe, which means that he ignores her armor, wounds her on a two, kills her guard with one hit the only thing she has left do defend herself is a 4++ save, which means that he can hurt her

Does Cawl get an extra attack for having the Power Axe and Arc Scourge?

Having done the math myself, Cawl basically smokes a twin every turn through sheer attack output. Since Celestine can only replace a twin every OTHER turn, she'll eventually lose from attrition.

This combined with the fact that she doesn't swing anywhere NEAR hard enough to punch through Cawl's 2+ save AND average of 2 wounds regenerated per turn. We should be looking at Cawl vs Abbadon instead. The guy hits like a runaway train.

Okay, but her milkshake brings all the Guard to the yard.

ew greyfax has a pretty awful wargear list - the condemnor boltgun is garbage

im all fine with curvy women i just have started to hate that word over time

Don't forget cawl has a rerollable FnP on top of his 2+, he's not to be even touched unless you have a fuck ton of AP2 or D, even then he's T6 so D doesn't splat him and he gets FnP

So if the spoiler I heard was right then creed was literally the last living person standing on cadia, if that's true that's pretty epic, standing tall on the world he spent his life protecting as he watches it crumble

yeah, her usefulness pretty much hinges on whether or not the opponent relies on psychic shit

It kinda comes with being a Witch Hunter (AKA Ordo Hereticus).

also the anti-psyker part of that weapon is one use only