What horus heresy or warhammer 40k ebook should i read next?

What horus heresy or warhammer 40k ebook should i read next?

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklibrary.com/prod-home/prod-home-bl/extinction-ebook.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any suggestions from personnel experience?

self bump

To answer that we need to know what you've read so far

most of the horus heresy books, i just finished master of mankind. ive also read Eisenhorn series, the night lord series, the ultra marine books, ive also read te Ahriman book series and hellsreach, ive read quite a few and im just looking for a good ebook to read on my tablet as im fed up buying hardback books.

the not te*

The Ironwarriors Omnibus, the Soul Drinkers Omnibus and if you haven't read HH Vengeful Spirit I would recommend that too also the Word Bears Omnibus

read all of them except the soul drinkers omnibus, is it any good? And can i buy it in ebook form?

It's pretty good imo, you can get the ebooks but you have to buy them separately rather than the entire omnibus but if you're so inclined you can find a cheap paperback of it normally, it's kind of an old omnibus

il give it a go, but before i go and buy it have you any other suggestions at all except space wolf books, i hate space wolves.

Gaunts ghosts, its ... wow, how can you not?

Anything by Dan Abnet really.

Would also recommend the novella All is Dust, not worth buying but you can find the PDF for free thanks to Mother Russia lmaooo

read a few books on gaunts ghost it didnt apeal to me if im honest, i like space marine books not imperial guard books.

Path of the Eldar is nice, although its the same story in 3 different perspectives, which is nice but might not be your type.

The Dark Eldar ones are also quite nice.

Malus darkbla... wait, not 40k, nvm.

Fair enough, they are quite good, but not appeal everyone i guess. Very 'modern army/cold war army', not high sci-fi warriors, so understandable.

lol is there any decent dark eldar books on the dark elder perspective?

The Ciaphas Cain novels, Blood Angels Omnibuses, would also recommend Planetkill( mostly because it was my first novel I actually read or owned for 40k)

haha exactly i might as well read a cold war book

Helsreach followed by Blood and Fire.

Read some Guard stuff then. Cadian Blood, Guant's Ghosts, ect.

thanks for advice il get the blood angel omnibus but i hope it wont be vampires in space if you get me

Umbra Sumus
Legion of the Damned
Gaunt Ghosts
Lord of Night

read them both, grimuldus is a fucking beast!!

legion of damned looks pretty good does it focus on the legion of the dead fluff?

He only gets better the more you read too.

>]
what all books does he appear in except hellsreach and that one with the celestial lions hes in? i forgot the name of the celestial lion book

This series, 3 books, are decent. Not amazing, but decent

il check them out thanks man

Blood and Fire was the Celestial Lions one.

Mars Trilogy is pretty good too. Gives nice focus to the Mechanicus too.

ye i remeber now it had celestial lions getting sniped by inquisition snipers?

i havent read any mechanicus books they dont interest me if im honest, just personal prefference

No, clearly they were Ork snipers.

Fair enough. I've heard good things about the Ultramarines series but haven't gotten around to it for similar reasons.

yea ork Vindicare Assassins. O.o

Which HH books haven't you read?

they were the first books i read, its worth a read mate, even if you hate the ultrasmurfs

thatsthejoke.jpg

not many except space wolf ones or mechnicus ones, my personnel favorite is betrayer. i Love angron and lorgar.

i got the joke i was being dry

>dry
Get some lube or stop being British.

I can't recommend the HH SW books as I hate their legion. I just finished up The Talon of Horus and that was really good so give that a look

howd you guess i was british?

read it aaron dembski is my favorite author

Last Chancers is my favourite 40k book by far.

Have an unpublished 40k ebook. It's neat, particularly for SM, that seems to attract the worse writers.

You were too dry.

thanks man il save it on my tablet just before i climb into bed and read it in bed, your a hero man!

Np, its a good source of DE perspective/lore.

Have you read this then? I came out like yesterday.

blacklibrary.com/prod-home/prod-home-bl/extinction-ebook.html

Not yet, I usually buy hardbacks but I'm gonna stick to ebooks as they are cheaper, but I'll deffo give it a read, thanks man I love dembski-bowden.

Ebooks dont have the smell and the feel though :(

yes i know, i usually buy signed editions if i can but im short on money lately so im gonna stick to cheap hardbacks and ebooks il really miss the smell and feel of the paper :/

Death of Integrity.

Most underrated SMB book.
Blood Drinkers and Novamarines, both presented in really interesting ways, unique from their founding chapters, as well as space hulk exploration done in a much harder sci-fi approach than almost anything I've read in 40k. It's not 100% accurate space physics, but it's way closer than normal.

Forgot picture.

I've just gotten into 40k. Where should I start with the lore?