Brainstorm a setting from my map

This is my first map on Inkarnate and I am curious how you are going to interpret it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lA9aWcxzvc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of it looks like it would be shit to live there.

Why ?

Cockmonglia looks like a fine place indeed.

I cannot unsee it now.

Only small parts have farmlands, the rest loods dark, barren or with some kind of vegetation I would not asociate with "nice place to live, in terms of civilization".

that's why i did it.

you're welcome.

Riker, you cheeky bastard!

not sure what scale you're thinking for the map scale but thats got to be a ridiculously gigantic bridge across the northern inlet/sea, if the white at the bottom and top are near the north poles and the world size is at all comparable to earth.

Also what said. Most of it appears to be badlands, mountains and desert. Anything else that is actually green appears to be swamplands or completely contested/unsettled land.

Finally, play with the brush sizes some more. If you start with big ones to block out the shapes and move towards the small ones to refine things (using both additive and subtractive), you can get some nice looking coastlines.

Maybe the tools just didn't let you, but everything is just too round and now your map is all dicks to me.

Yeah the bridge is a bit too much big...maybe it was build by the now extinct dwarves ???
Thanks for the advice, by the way.

Size of Earth.

>where will adventure lead our brave heroes to next on the continent of Doubledong?
>the forest of dicks to the west or the icy precum penisinsula to the east?

>Our heroes must reach the Precum Peninsula, but to get there they must first cross the bridge on the very hole of Cape Butthole.

Thanks!

Oi, the name of the triangle -not-penis- shaped island should be pen island, because so many writers come from there.

I don't manage to read what you wrote in the most eastern region.
"Non sem em" ?

Norse men

?

it looks good user, maybe you could mprove it by make the land borders not so regular, and the scale ( if relevant) would be a point to improve ( the inner sea bridge looks bigger than the volcano or it is supossed to be). But anyway keep improving

pen island
pen-island
penisland
I was continuing the 'everything's a penis' joke
I'm sorry

What do you mean by the land borders are too regular ?

>are the brave adventurers aware of the dreaded octopenis roaming the seas near cape butthole?
>how will they fare against the sea trouser snake guarding the lich king's island?

What do you think is the strongest faction ?

If you were forced to live in this world, where on the map would you choose to be ?

It seems really... small.

Inkarnate is somewhat restrictive. You only have one size to work with period.

What are the alternatives ?

thanks.

Not OP
but here's a map made from using the same program.

You realise you can scale the objects right? And the brush size too.

I gotcha m8

I want to know more about the dank elves

They smoke a strange smelling herb, chug a strange yellow drink, and the main form of communication is pointing at strangers going 'ayyylmao'

Yeah that's not true, though. Check out this video: youtube.com/watch?v=lA9aWcxzvc4

they get lit on the daily

Clearly the bridge is fuck-huge and takes days if not week to cross it. I don't see how it's a problem, no, it's a feature! Bizare bridge build by unknown civilization used by those who don't want to pay for place on ship and criminals alike to cross the gulf